Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland... And Beyond! [job/Lucius]

To Earthland... And Beyond! [job/Lucius] Empty To Earthland... And Beyond! [job/Lucius]

Post by Guest 7th April 2016, 6:29 pm

I'M A CREATURE
    of a culture that I create

It had almost been half an hour already and it didn't seem as though the line was getting any shorter...
    The silver-haired girl let out a sigh, arms crossed around her chest as she glanced around, blue optics hazy.
    Was this passport things going to be worth all this wait? Of course it was. With one of those a person could go wherever they wanted. It was going to be useful once she started doing jobs for real... And may even help whenever she was going to start doing her performances. She could play her music all over the world. However, even an acceptably patient girl like Astrid could get irritated at how slow this was.
    Screaming children, arguing people, loud noises, being trapped in a closed, hot room with many people at once... It was starting to give her a headache.
    She let out a groan, holding her head in one of her hands, rubbing the middle of her forehead to ease the throbbing pain in the front of her mind.
    If she was having trouble, who knew what kind of torment Lucius was having as he stood behind her. He never liked large crowds. He must be doing as bad as she was.
    She at least hoped it would all be worth it.

215 words
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... And Beyond! [job/Lucius] Empty Re: To Earthland... And Beyond! [job/Lucius]

Post by kittykool75 7th April 2016, 6:50 pm

To Earthland... And Beyond! [job/Lucius] Y1FgR6k
    A n d    I v e    g r o w n    f a m i l i a r
                                                                     W i t h    v i l l a i n s    t h a t    l i v e    i n    m y    h e a d

Sweat dripped down his pale face, tenseness clenched his chest. His breathing was starting to become heavy, the noise, the people, he hated it. It flooded though his ears, and he grinded his teeth together as his eyes shot glares at whoever bumped into him. The line didn't even move an inch since they first arrived, how long was it? Hour, two? Probably not that long, but in this crowd it felt like forever. He was getting really agitated, is this watch people called fear? Who knows, he just wanted to everyone in this damned building to stop everything, either leave or just die. The later is what he preferred, not that Astrid would think to kindly of him massacring everybody, but did she ever, no she is a pure angel. Naive, they were complete opposites, yet he was very attached to this young girl. People looked up at him with weird faces, he stood out, why wouldn't he, he was a literal giant, two meters from the ground. His sweaty hand were clutched and before he could stop himself he gripped his adoptive sister's arm. Blueish green eyes whipped from looking down at Astrid to the various strangers around him, he did not see this as worth it. I mean he has traveled to other countries and such before, why did they have to make it legal?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

To Earthland... And Beyond! [job/Lucius] 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

To Earthland... And Beyond! [job/Lucius] Empty Re: To Earthland... And Beyond! [job/Lucius]

Post by Guest 7th April 2016, 7:51 pm

I'M A CREATURE

The small girl flinched slightly as she felt a hand grip her arm. She whipped her head around, spotting that it was Lucius.
    Pausing for a moment with her head tilted in confusion, it took her a second before she understood, blinking deep blue eyes at him. She was correct. By the sweat starting to form on the boy's head and his nervous expression, he was uncomfortable. But yet who wouldn't be in such a tight space?

She laid her free hand upon his, squeezing it to try and let him remember she was still here.
    "It's okay" Astrid whispered, forcing a small smile.
    "I'm sure the line will move soon, and we'll get out of here."
    Lingering her smiling face towards her brother she only turned it back to a frown when she looked away from him, trying to peer over the taller people in line to see how far away they were from the front. Though she tried standing on the tips of her toes, and even jumping slightly, she was still too short to see.
    Cursing her small height she shrunk back down to her normal position, cheeks puffing out in frustration, slim eyebrows furrowed.
    At times like this she wished she wasn't so small...

212 words
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 7th April 2016, 8:20 pm

His large and sweaty hand shakes as it continues to hold onto the arm of the small girl. Her head whipped around and looks she at him with her large blue optics, he looked down at her. He saw the realization on her facial expression, was his face really showing that he was nervous that much? He has always been good at hiding his emotions, lying like its second nature. Then, BOOM, when he gets into crowds everything crumbles. He was born a country boy, room to run about and do what you want, he wasn't meant to be in a crowd. Maybe that's why he always ends up this way when he is surrounded by people. He heard her speak, saw it on her small and lightly pink colored lips, but the words just washed over him though he nodded as if he understood what she said. He was always good at concentrating, but like i said, he loses it when he is in this situation. His breath started to get heavier, he tried to adjust it, breathing quieter, but deeper. Trying to calm down, then he let go of the small arm that he was previously gripping when he noticed that she was trying to see over the crowd. Due to his reading people skills being out of wack, he has no idea what shes trying to see. Must suck to be short, he reached down a tapped her shoulder. He had no idea why he is doing this, maybe because he isn't acting normal. When she looked at him he gestured to her to see if she wanted him to help her out by lifting her up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"

Directory

Post by Guest 8th April 2016, 3:52 am

I'M A CREATURE

Feeling a tap on her shoulder Astrid turned around after her failed attempted of looking across the crowd.
    Though slightly confused at first, head tilted to the side, she soon realized what he was asking.
    A bit hesitant at first due to a fear of the fact she might make him more uncomfortable by doing so, she eventually nodded lightly in agreement.

After a few moments of climbing on his lowered back and adjusting herself accordingly she gained her balance, pushing her hands down upon his shoulders so she could see over the sea of people, squinting her blue optics to get a better look at the line in front of them.

"Oh no..." She shrunk back, seeing exactly where they were in the line. Dead center. Too far away from the front for comfort and too far in to back out now.
    Her eyes closed for a second, letting out a sigh. This was going to be horrible.
    "I'm sorry, Lucius. We're... Not as close as i thought we were..." She apologized, settling her head on his shoulder to tell him.

185 words
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 8th April 2016, 1:17 pm

Even if he had color in his face, he didn't have any anymore, it was totally drained. His hands clutched onto the legs of the silver haired girl who currently rested against his back. His breath became heavy, he was done with this crap. Fine he won't kill them, cutting in line isn't illegal is it? Squatting down he let his smaller sibling slip off his back, he grabbed her wrist and stood up. Without meaning, from his throat came a noise close to that of a growl. He reached down and grabbed the shoulder of the person who stood in front of them. The person looked and angrily ask what he wanted, then got a face of fear. Even people without the ability to sense how people feel or peoples souls, everybody could tell that Lucius was not in a good mood. His eyes shot deadly glares at anyone who looked at him, and he growled to the man "Get out of my way" the person scrambled behind him and Lucius pushed ahead pulling Astrid behind him, gripping her wrist tightly, not thinking that he might be hurting his adoptive sister. He wasn't thinking anything but getting to the end of this damned line, getting the stupid passport and leaving this hellhole. Pushing through the people, who started to protest but then get scared. Anybody who was brave enough to say something got glared at by the tall green haired boy, and suddenly lose their bravery. Making it to the end of the line, he slammed his large hand on the table and got the persons' attention, probably gained more attention then wanted "Passport" he said with a voice filled with irritation and anger. Oozing from the teenager was a type of miasma, filled with the irritation, anger, all of the upset emotions of the boy. Even people who wasn't magical could feel it.

"

Directory

Post by Guest 8th April 2016, 6:52 pm

I'M A CREATURE

Slipping off his back the girl plopped down to the floor, brushing herself off with her hands before she stood up straight again, saddened eyes looking up towards her brother.
    She felt awful. After all she had been the one to say they should go get the passports... Yet who could have known it would be this much of a hassle... It was all her fault.
    Staring down at the floor with a frown on her lips she held her arms with the other, rubbing it, when suddenly she felt it get grabbed.
    Letting out a short gasp of air she looked up to see Lucius threaten the man in front of them, making him scramble to the back with a frightened look upon his features. Oh no. It looks like he had finally snapped. It was what she was afraid of. When he was like this nothing could stop him.
    And in fact, unable to indeed stop him, she found herself getting carried along the rest of the way, feet moving rapidly to keep up with his large steps.
    "W-Wait! Lulu! Stop!" She cried at his tight grasp crushing her arm, breathing heavily from their fast pace. Seeing all the angry and frightened faces pass by made her feel guilty. They weren't suppose to do this. They were supposed to stay in line like the rest of them. It was only fair to the other people who had waited just as long as them.
    Astrid sighed, figuring she couldn't stop him anyway. All she could do was look at the people in line, and offer small apologies under head breath as they passed by.

Finally stopping at the front the mage jumped as her brother slammed down his first upon the counter, scaring the lady behind the desk enough to make her yelp with fright.
    Shaking gaze looking towards Lucius, and then to her, Astrid sent an apologetic look her way, unable to do anything else at the current time.
    Though still scared and whimpering the lady nodded, letting out rumbled and curses of why she kept this damn job anyway.
    Getting up from her desk she walked towards the door next to them, opening it for them and waving her hand for them to go inside.

A flash of a camera, an interview, and fifteen minutes later the two walked out with their own passports, their faces plastered on either one of them.
    She sighed, holding the piece of plastic to her chest as they walked along the stone path.
    She had it. Finally. But really, was it worth all that frustration and the scene they ended up causing?
    She felt as thought she really didn't deserve this...
    After a moment of closing her eyes she looked up to her brother who was walking in front of her, seeing to have calmed down now that he was out of that place, back to his normal self.
    Eyes rolling her shoulder drooped, fiddling with her passport between her fingers.
    He was the reason she was going to be arrested someday... She knew it.

TAG , Notes , other cool stuff

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 12:15 am