Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Patsy Work (One Time Only)

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Patsy Work (One Time Only) Empty Patsy Work (One Time Only)

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 2nd April 2016, 5:58 pm

Job Title: Patsy Work
    Player Requirements: 1-2 C rank mages (or 2 D rank)
    Job Requirements:
    20 posts of 175 words per post (4000 words overall)
    Roll 4 times
    Roll at least one of each type (May require more than 4 rolls(
    Job Location: Magnolia
    Job Description: Track down and murder specific targets under the guise of a Fairy Tail mage. You will be given a fake tattoo that looks authentic enough and casts an illusionary effect that makes people forget who they had seen kill anyone, but witnessing them is still implanted into their mind. After you kill the last one, flee to a safehouse that will get you out of town without being seen, but be quick about it.
    Enemies:
    Weak: Grocery Shop owner: This is a very basic person to kill. He only takes a single D rank to die as he's not a mage, but will attack you if you don't approach him by flat out saying you'll be killing him.

Normal: Herbalist: This one is a little tricky. While also not being a mage, this target is able to use herbs properties to defend herself, able to paralyze or blind someone for a post or for 300 words if going by WC method. She takes a D rank attack to kill her as well.

Strong: Armory Merchant: This man is bulky, and as a target he's tougher to beat. He is always armed to show off the quality of his equipment, and will need 2 C ranks to break his armor and a D rank to kill him.

Boss: Guild Recruiter: There's a reason this one is the boss; He's a mage. He helps recruit traveling mages to join Fairy Tail, and he's very good at his job. To help cripple Fairy Tail, make a public scene upon rolling. Make it seem as though their own is going to cripple the guilds recruiting efforts as an act of treason. He takes 3 B ranks to beat, and uses Solid Script for his magic.  

Reward: 7000 jewels C rank exp

Code:
    [b]Job Title:[/b] Patsy Work
    [b]Rank:[/b] C
    [b]Player Requirements:[/b] 1-2 C rank mages (or 2 D rank)
    [b]Job Requirements:[/b]
    [center]20 posts of 175 words per post (4000 words overall)
    Roll 4 times
    Roll at least one of each type (May require more than 4 rolls([/center]
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Magnolia
    [b]Job Description:[/b] Track down and murder specific targets under the guise of a Fairy Tail mage. You will be given a fake tattoo that looks authentic enough and casts an illusionary effect that makes people forget who they had seen kill anyone, but witnessing them is still implanted into their mind. After you kill the last one, flee to a safehouse that will get you out of town without being seen, but be quick about it.
    [b]Enemies:[/b]
    [i]Weak:[/i] Grocery Shop owner: This is a very basic person to kill. He only takes a single D rank to die as he's not a mage, but will attack you if you don't approach him by flat out saying you'll be killing him.

[i]Normal:[/i] Herbalist: This one is a little tricky. While also not being a mage, this target is able to use herbs properties to defend herself, able to paralyze or blind someone for a post or for 300 words if going by WC method. She takes a D rank attack to kill her as well.

[i]Strong:[/i] Armory Merchant: This man is bulky, and as a target he's tougher to beat. He is always armed to show off the quality of his equipment, and will need 2 C ranks to break his armor and a D rank to kill him.

[i]Boss:[/i] Guild Recruiter: There's a reason this one is the boss; He's a mage. He helps recruit traveling mages to join Fairy Tail, and he's very good at his job. To help cripple Fairy Tail, make a public scene upon rolling. Make it seem as though their own is going to cripple the guilds recruiting efforts as an act of treason. He takes 3 B ranks to beat, and uses Solid Script for his magic.  

[b]Reward:[/b] 7000 jewels, normal C rank exp

~~Credits to Sasha Martin

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 9:13 am