Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Strange Vulcans Part One

Moekidu
    Moekidu

Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Guardian of Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sei my Bae
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Beast of Alaya: The Broken Phantasm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans Part One Empty Strange Vulcans Part One

Post by Moekidu 13th March 2016, 9:56 am

Just a few hours ago, I accepted a job that involves beating the hell out of a bunch of monkeys.
    What were they called here? I think they were called Vulcans I guess?
    Welp they aren't different from primates, they all have hair all over their bodies.
    I fail to see that difference but what makes them so special for them not to be called monkeys?

Right, they seem to be more intelligent than the latter and they annoy the hell out of me.

Hunting down vulcans isn't gonna be too bad right? I mean what's the worst that can happen?
    And as usual I take a free train ride towards my destination, making yet another fake ticket using my magic. Heck I'm really living the life here, a life of constant and free rides.
    Others may say its a crime not to pay for transport, I didn't pay heed but one day I'm bound to be caught.

Yeah that's not gonna happen, I only take free train rides while I'm on the job but once the job's done and I get my pay, I'll buy a real ticket and head on home. I just like saving money you know? I'll never know what I'm gonna buy, perhaps maybe a mansion with servants of my own and the idea of people worshiping me and calling me their mistress...

~squeeeee!!!

Who knows? I might even afford a manservant! Well that's enough daydreaming, the train stopped like five minutes ago and I ALMOST MISSED MY STOP!
    I burst out of the train before the conductor enters it, I apologize for my rudeness and exited the train with my head up high, marching towards the client!

Upon arriving there I was filled in on the situation, to prove the client's words were true, he showed me a vulcan trying to climb up a window, only to be poked by sticks by village defenders.

Well dang I guess Vulcans were hungry but shouldn't there be a lot of food in the forest?
    But that was the thing, why aren't they trying to collect food int he forest? Did it run out for some reason?

Who knows? All i know is I'm gonna beat the hell out of these monkeys and collect my reward!
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Experience : 2,168

Strange Vulcans Part One Empty Re: Strange Vulcans Part One

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 15th March 2016, 9:00 pm

Strange Vulcans Part One Aemon%20Black_zpsc1g9nzyt

Strange Vulcans Part One Artworks-000093873495-e0nvw8-large_zpshvhffprc

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

"To save a life, I must fight for more than Ideals."

Strange Vulcans Part One Ezgif.com-gif-maker_zps15rwunt3

- Aemon

" "
    It was still early in the morning inside the vast guild hall of Pharaoh’s call and inside on of the many dormitories littered throughout the halls of the guild one dorm in particular housed the owner of the red dragon Aemon Trahaearn and while most people were still comfy inside their beds Aemon was not, in fact he was wide awake and prepared to start the day off with a job. Aemon’s butt was planted on the edge of his bed in a standard seated position with his feet planted on the ground but he was in a bit of a slouched posture with his hands folded in front of his face with his chin resting on his knuckles with his elbows propped on his thighs and his eyes focused on the floor. His thoughts at that moment were all over the place, he was getting use to the restrictions that his guild enforced as a rule, the one about no killing. Aemon himself wasn’t one to take a life as if not of true consequence, he understood that life is precious and that to strip anyone of their right to live was not a choice that should ever be made lightly but on the other hand he knew that killing with purpose and a sense of justice was sometimes necessary if the need was presented. This meant that while out on a job he had to make sure that his actions wouldn’t go against the ideals set forth by the guild while at the same time he was not going to ignore his own ideals either. After inhaling he exhaled but in the form of of a sigh "I guess the time for moral dilemmas has past, It’s time that I make myself busy in one way or the other." he said to himself as he pressed into the ground in order to stand up straight with his shoulders postured back he exited his domicile with the room where the job board was located. The question remained as he traversed through his guild, what sort of job would he be selecting to take, would he be reduced to the menial tasks that seemed to flood the board from time to time or would he be in luck this time around to find a job where he can actually apply his skill much like how he did when he took down the serial killer Jacob Goodnight. The time to reach the board was relatively short and the time to pick out the job he was going to take was even smaller. "Strange Vulcans... " he said with a slight pause as he started to read the description of the job " Signs of vulcans have appeared in the Spooky Forest! These vulcans are seem to be stealing food from the nearby villages. Stop them before they hurt someone! If you take the job you must bring another mage with you…another mage? I should be more than enough for a handful of thieving monkeys.” he said in confidence.

Unfortunately for Aemon he didn’t take notice of the location of where the job would be taking place and how long the journey would be, His plan was to complete a job by the days end but if he was going to reach the spooky forest in time for that time table to stand in place he would have to rely on his magic. He truly disliked relying on the powers of the red dragon that swelled within but this it was situations like this that made him appreciate that he had the ability to call forth a pair of wings for such occasions, so the travel time was cut in half. He landed just outside the village where the client would be awaiting his arrival to officially begin the job and so he entered the town but took a slight detour to examine the area surrounding the various homes and just as he expected he managed to discover indented prints in the ground "I've never had to deal with a Vulcan up close but judging by the size of the prints on the ground, I'd say some over grown monkeys have been here. This could be quite more serious that I had originally thought, but nothing I can't handle." he said making his way directly to the client's house.

template by Darkee

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Strange Vulcans Part One 14e642f
    Moekidu
    Moekidu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moekidu 30th March 2016, 8:13 am

The village elder told me something, he said that it would be best that I would go after the alpha male or the big bad vulcan living in these parts of the woods, if I take him down, the vulcans will have no choice but to migrate to other nesting grounds. I mean why would vulcans nest so close to an environment as dangerous as Spooky Forests? Aren't there supposed to be ghosts and undead there? After all rumor has it that within the marsh is one of the Dark Guilds called Savage Skull, best to avoid being caught by its members but I can't say that I can take on this one alone. I'm gonna need a bodyguard or something. Or I could just lure Vulcans into pit traps, that would be fun but if I do get careless I might get raped.

Those monkeys are more perverted than all the men I've seen. I mean who's more perverted than them?

Anyways I exited out the building calm, composed, ready as ever! And it seems I passed someone who wore a similar attire to mine but only... the male version of my outfit? Well it doesn't matter really but it seems he doesn't look like he's from around here and....

.. a thought just came to me. Giggling I skipped merrily as I passed the stoic man in red and went on my merry way! Well of course I don't carry any weapons with me, just my magic but what should I use? I guess I could go and ask for a bat or something, that will be nice! As the strange and stoic man went inside, I sat on one of the wooden fences around the client's home and wait for him to come out.

As soon as he does, I'll make my move. "Hey! Are you going on the same quest as I am? I figured that you would, you're not from around here obviously!" I can't help but grin but perhaps this is one of those fateful encounters.

Wanna know the most cruel thing about this? He kinda reminds me.... a lot like my brother..
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 1st April 2016, 6:20 am

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.
    #

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

- Aemon

" "
    Aemon walked towards the clients house as a quickly as he could but the whole while maintaining his stoic like expression. If one were to describe what it was his stride contained that made it unique they would say it was the confidence the leaked from it, whether it be from his royal bloodline or an ingrained nature caused by the presence of the dragon in his soul it was just the way he held himself, always up high. The client was the village elder, most likely a person of great power and knowledge in the village and the Red Dragon had every intention of utilizing what knowledge this man might have on the Vulcans, the spooky forest and more importantly what sort of trouble they had been causing. It was as he approached that he was passed by a girl, in fact he passed several people to reach the elder’s residence but this particular girl he had passed, there was something about her that made his focused eyes to lock onto her for a split second right before she completely passed him and while he was tempted to turn to look back he instead knocked and then entered the elder’s home.

"Thank you for letting me
    into your home."
    he said to the elder as he sat down on a nearby chair in a proper upright position with his forearms resting on his legs with his emerald colored orbs locked onto the older man in silence waiting for the elder to speak. “Thank you for coming..”he trailed off giving a slight pause in his sentence before continuing on “as I mentioned to your companion that just left our situation isn't terrible yet, but as it stands in the village these brute for Vulcans are coming into the village freely and making off with our food for a while now. I had figured that once they had their fill they would be gone but it's only gotten worse”. Aemon’s eyes narrowed slightly as he processed the information as it was given to him but his face remained void of reaction "Have Vulcans bothered you like this in the past?" he asked seeking more information “No.” The elder said clearly, “ I mean of course animals come into the village at night and take good every so often but that's just way of nature, these Vulcans come and go during the day when the majority of the people are going about their lives.” Aemon crossed his arms "I do not mean to come across as inconsiderate but why didn't you seek help sooner?" Aemon inquired and the response he got wasn't a bad one “While it was annoying it wasn't a problem before, but the villagers are getting becoming more angry due to their way of life being jeopardized by these brutes, I've also heard rumors of Vulcans taking young maidens right off the streets of Magnolia of all places. I fear for the safety of my people. "it relieves me to hear that it hasn't come to that." he stood up and proceeded to exit but stopped at the door and spoke without turning "I've not dealt with a beast the size of a Vulcan but I intend to finish this job by nightfall, but do me the kindness of keeping people in their homes until I return. I don't know what I have to do in order to take them down but if a fight spreads to the village I can push it elsewhere but only if I don't have to worry about people." he said and exited the house. However instead of walking out and heading right to the forest he is confronted by the white haired girl he passed on the way into the house, she was shorter than he was but wore attire nearly identical to his own and she spoke to him, asking him he was taking on the same quest she was, the Strange Vulcan job but before he could answer she made it known she had figured out that was the case due to his attire and looking out of place. Aemon would smirk "You assume correctly." he approached her but stopped a foot away from her "well must be going,
    Got work to do."
    he said as he went to exit the fenced area of the clients house. Typically he would have tried to possibly flirt with the girl had the circumstances been different but he wanted to get this job done with as fast as he could.
    template by Darkee

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Moekidu
    Moekidu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moekidu 1st April 2016, 8:09 am

The Last Knight of Lorelei
    Strange Vulcans Part One Last_k10
    Justicia Lorelei
    Justine took notice in this man the moment he entered and exited the village, swinging her legs up on the roof of one of the residential homes as she waits, humming the melody “Die Lorelei” in a cheerful matter. Her eyes were set on the door the moment it opened again as the stoic many in crimson came out, Justine called out to this man and confirmed her assumptions just by asking directly.  His straight forward reply bored her and when he left, her expression turned from excitement to a dull and a disappointed look on her face. Of course she doesn’t have any plans to give up yet.

He’s acting like a total blockhead but beggars can’t be choosers. He’s all that she’s got for this mission, she was never familiar with the area in Spooky Forest, even though what she seen were from someone else’s memories, it wasn’t enough but then she took it as a challenge and playfully started to follow Aemon behind, descending from the rooftop the normal way and landed on a hay bale. She started running over beside the man, asking for his name.

“So what’s your name buddy?” She walked ahead of the stoic man and walked backwards just to get a good look at him. “I can help you beat up those perverted monkeys!” Her eye shined to what seemed to him was optimism, of course her appearance couldn’t less be but a normal young girl who looked like she never experienced combat before.

This day was a similar memory to her when she pestered her brother while he was studying biological life as well as training to become one of her family’s summoners. Feelings of nostalgia began to well up. “My name is Justine by the way so don’t you forget it!” Regardless of his answer, she swiftly ran ahead of him into the spooky forest, carefree, giggling and taunting him to catch up with her.

No matter how he tried though he just can’t catch up with the girl who wore a similar attire as he did, she just vanished all of the sudden.

Footnotes
    All this time, I've been staring at you, every time you fall down and loudly cried, I started laughing but are you aware that I care, every time I see sadness in your eyes?
     ~Kamisama Hajimemashita Parody Line by Moekidu
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 18th April 2016, 9:52 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

- Aemon

" "
    Aemon had started to walk away from the client’s house as well as the girl dressed in red who claimed that she was on the same quest as he was. However Aemon wasn’t the sort to speak casually as it was but it was even less likely for someone to attempt to hold an actual conversation while on a job such as this. "Perhaps I should have taken her words more seriously, I am hunting Vulcans, and while I am a mage I actually have no idea what exactly to expect from them. Having someone cover my back might not have been a bad idea." he said to himself while maintaining his pace going towards the exit of the village. While he had enough common sense to admit he might have passed up a possible asset he also did have a preference of working alone and having a partner might actually prove to be more of a hindrance in the long run. However it didn’t take a very long for his solitude to be broken once again, the girl that had spoken to him seemingly descended from the roof and was now walking beside him which he didn’t acknowledge right away, he kept his gaze focused ahead of him but when he was asked by the girl what his name was, he at first considered not answering the girl but decided that it would be best that he would be polite and actually respond to the girls question after coming to the conclusion that he would not be rid of this girl until the job’s conclusion and he let out a sigh signaling he was conceding defeat "My name is Aemon Trahaearn, you ca refer to me as Aemon." he said withholding any sort of annoyance that might slip by accident. His emerald colored orbs lock onto the girl who had rushed ahead of him and turned 180 degrees so she was walking backwards so while they were speaking they were making eye contact as she proclaimed that she could aid him in his pursuit to take out the perverted monkeys, he knew she was referring to the Vulcans that had been causing a disturbance in the village although there was no reports of any sort of perversions taking place but he paid no mind to it but instead proceeded to answer her question ”I suppose you can come along. I have a sneaking suspicion that even if I were to turn down your help you wouldn’t be the kind of person to listen." he had said to her right before she went ahead and gave Aemon her own name, which was Justine and was ordered not to forget it.

As it would stand this would be a job he would wish he could finish and forget for the idea of hiking through a place known as the spooky forest in search of foul monkeys and now to top it off he had a playful girl he would seemingly have to attend to but she ran off into the forest and vanished before his eyes. He had no intention of chasing after her, he put on hand on his hip while quickening his pace slightly and called out to her "You shouldn’t run off, we don’t yet know how dangerous these beasts are and should probably stick together." he waited to see if she would reappear near him or if he would manage to catch up to her before she had managed to get herself into some sort of trouble.
    template by Darkee

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th April 2016, 9:52 pm

The member 'Aemon Trahaearn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans Part One NormalMonster Strange Vulcans Part One StrongMonster Strange Vulcans Part One WeakMonster Strange Vulcans Part One NormalMonster
    Moekidu
    Moekidu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moekidu 4th May 2016, 7:20 pm

Justicia Lorelei

"Ha ha ha! This is gonna be fun!" Justine giggled as she danced through the forest only to stop and climb on a tall tree.

"Grrr!!! Wow... it must have been a long time since I tried climbing a tree." The height that Justine reached was extraordinary, she's high off the ground...

...about 5 feet of it.

Well its definitely an accomplishment but she needs to go up even higher. She grabbed the trunk firmly and started to climb up even further until she reached the top. It wasn't probably easy for her to climb trees well, the way she is now anyways. At last she was just about 10 feet off the ground. She stood up looking all proud of herself till the branch she was standing o broke. She fell but quickly grabbed onto a branch, much like how a cat would.

"G-gah! Help!"
    She was nervous about falling down again but only this time, Vulcans answered her call for help as they descend down from the tree she was climbing on. Their hands and their expressions tell they were up to no good.

"S-stay away you perverted monke---"
    And thus the branch she was holding onto broke and fell to the ground. The vulcan pounced on her, only for a branch held by justine to poke its nose hole.

"Hah...oh oh, Catch me if you can!" The vulcans started to chase her down, like savages hunting for its prey. The moment she bumped into Aemon she hid behind him. "Y-you! Take care of those perverted monkeys!" She pushed Aemon towards them and started running and surprisingly there was a large group of monkeys right in front of Aemon. Another group of vulcans cut of her escape route, and all Justine could grab was a branch for a weapon. "Uh-oh this is bad, Aemon right? How good are you in giving someone else some cover?"

Her eyes opened widely and a smirk formed on her face.

Footnotes
    Sorry for the late reply T~T Work really has been hectic.
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 11th May 2016, 8:47 am

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.
    #

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

- Aemon

" "
    The girl didn’t reappear near him after he had called out to her so after letting out an exasperated sigh Aemon began to move again towards the thick of the forest with his eyes slightly closed heading towards the sounds of laughter that he could hear just ahead of him "I’m not sure when it became my job to slay some monkeys also became babysitting duty." he would say to himself as he drew himself closer to where he could hear the girl seemingly having a good time. However his composure was broken at the sound of Justine screaming out for help and his eyes shot open as he began to run in the direction of the girl and came to a sliding stop when he saw the situation playing out. Justine was falling from a large tree with one of the Vulcan right on top of her but with a branch pressed against its nose. She had started to flee and the Vulcans were right on her tail heading for Aemon himself. The next thing he knew the girl zipped around him and began to push him towards the monkeys that were targeting her demanding that he deal with those perverted monkeys. He didn’t fight back against her and shook his head giving a small smirk "Oh? And here I thought you had this under control."he would say giving the monkey’s a look, a glare that demanded the Vulcan’s respect for the moment and they stopped in their tracks but that didn’t stop the girl from attempting to run away from the fight but she didn’t get far and Aemon could hear her pretty much say Uh-oh and asked if he was good with providing cover fire. Before Aemon would answer the question he would get into a combat stance and would let out a sigh "You are aware that you wouldn’t be in this predicament if you hadn’t run off like you did aren’t you? And to answer, Yes I just happen to be but if you think I will be relegated to simply providing cover fire you are mistaken girl."

Aemon would hold out his hand in front of him and focused his attention into his hand until a blue light created out of visible particles which started to take from and soon solidified into a black bow seemingly appeared out of nowhere and without a word he drew back his the draw strong which caused a red arrow to form already nocked and ready to fire. He kept both eyes opened as he looked down the arrow aiming the bow and arrow at one of the monkey that he remembered was the one who tried to pounce on the girl, if anyone would look closely that would see that his right eye had a light blue circle around the pupil which acted as a targeting sight for him "I almost feel sorry for you. You were unlucky enough to mess with the wrong girl." he would say clearly showing his general care for the girl as he let an arrow fly right into and through the shoulder of the monkey who yelled out screaming and charged at Aemon on a rage. Not looking to get hit, Aemon leaped into the air above the monkey avoiding the tackle like attack of the primate and corkscrewed flipped in the air until he upside down but facing the back of the monkey and rapid fired two more arrows each striking the Vulcan in the back and making it fall face first with the two red arrows sticking out of his back until they broke apart. Aemon would land and look to the next Vulcan with a slight smirk as he held his bow by his side "If you wish not to receive the same fate as your friend I would suggest you leave this forest and never return." but despite his warning as well as their clear ability to understand him the monkeys would all bang on their chest making a sound establishing their alphahood.
    template by Darkee

Moekidu
    Moekidu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moekidu 16th June 2016, 8:51 am

Justicia Lorelei

The situation seems pretty grim but apparently she got them both into this mess but wasn’t willing to admit that. Cocky man he was, but he looked reliable, her eyes were on against the pack of Vulcans that were behind Aemon but as the stoic man spoke, she took notice of the bow that just materialized just now. Her eyes widened for a split second and shined, apparently he’s able to materialize things from nothing.

Another projection user? She thought to herself thinking that she’s the only one that can use it. However there was no time to admire his weapon, right now she has to deal with the forest Vulcans in front of her and as soon as Aemon took the shot, it was the signal for her to run forward. The Vulcans started to run at her, the first Vulcan was a bit small so she was able jump over it much like how a game of leapfrog would be. As Justine was in midair the second Vulcan rushed in, her boot meeting with its face, disorienting the Vulcan and throwing it off balance, landing elegantly and as the final Vulcan rushed in with arms raised, Justine landed on the ground and kicked the dirt right up its face and dodging to the right. The Vulcan that Aemon shot landed on the smaller one and the third one proceeded to smash down on his fellow primates despite having been robbed of its vision.

Giggling, she grabbed a small stone and whistled to gain the vulcan’s attention.

As the blinded monkey turned its head to follow the direction of where the whistle was coming from, its head was pelted by a stone, a scene that resembles david and goliath, the Vulcan falls down unconscious. She jumped up and down; proud of her achievement till suddenly the second Vulcan came and surprised her from behind, getting ready to jump at her. She glanced back with a naive expression on her face, unsure of what’s about to happen and it seemed that she wouldn't be able to dodge this.

Everything happened so fast as the Vulcan ended up grabbing nothing and hitting its head on a boulder, knocking it out completely unconscious. Justine broke a sweat and exhaled. “These perverted monkeys, when will they learn not to mess with me!” Looking over to Aemon, her eyes sparkled, he was looking cool the entire time with that bow he’s wielding and that she was lost in thought. Leaves rain down on her head which snapped her back into reality only to look above.

Apparently these monkeys brought more friends.

“Welp this is bad.”

Footnotes
    Hoorah! I can be a bit more active now!

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:58 am