Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New Arrival: Casey / Wanted: Jacob Goodnight

Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flowing Light
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

New Arrival: Casey / Wanted: Jacob Goodnight  Empty New Arrival: Casey / Wanted: Jacob Goodnight

Post by Casey Nightwind 9th March 2016, 8:25 pm

Casey stood over looking Hargeon the sun causing the sea to sparkle. The wind wiped through his blonde hair into his eyes. He sighed pulling his hood over his head. His favorite gray hoodie hung loosely around half his body his left arm hung at his side. The left side of his hoodie blew around in the wind flapping against his back. He rolled his shoulder and slipped his left arm inside the flapping sleeve, walking towards Hargeon.
    A few minutes later he approached the town stopping just outside. "Well here I am" he thought his face blank. He continued along crossing the town border walking slowly scanning his surroundings. The people looked depressed, worried, scared, hurrying along the road quickly moving from building to building. Casey watched the people who gave him frighted glares if they looked at him at all. "Everyone looks a little frightened" he thought. "Hrm at least they wont bother me." His stomach started rumbling signaling that it was time to eat "hold on" he said reaching into his pockets for jewels. "Crap I'm out of money" he sighs patting his belly. "Well pal looks like I need to find a job" he says out loud.
    After a few more minutes of walking Casey stood on the outskirts of the port. The breeze blew in the fresh salty sea smell. Casey took a deep breath in look out at the ocean and the boats that lined the pier. "Ahhhhhh" he said exhaling, turning around he spot something flapping in the breeze over on on a lamp post. He walked up to it taking what appeared to be a piece of paper nailed to the post.

WANTED
                                                   JACOB GOODNIGHT
                                                      DEAD OR ALIVE
                          REWARD 2000 JEWELS FOR CAPTURE 1000 FOR HIS DEATH

"Two thousand jewels for the capture of this guy huh can't be to hard who is this guy anyway?" He said thinking back on the people he saw. "Is he the one causing the towns people to act funny?" He wonders  turning to leave just as someone call out to him. "Hay you kid what do you think your doing?" Said a guard running up towards Casey. "Its dangerous to wonder outside. Haven't you heard Jacob Goodnight is loose again."
     "Yes" Casey said simply walking past the guard. "Stay out of my way and and this Jacob will be back in custody."

Last edited by Casey Nightwind on 11th March 2016, 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just wanted to see if I figured out how to change the colors of the text. Conclusion I'm an idiot.)
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

New Arrival: Casey / Wanted: Jacob Goodnight  Empty Re: New Arrival: Casey / Wanted: Jacob Goodnight

Post by Casey Nightwind 10th March 2016, 3:22 pm

The guard Looked at Casey his face mixed with confusion and curiosity. "Who are you kid?" He asked.
    Casey stopped for a moment before he spoke. "That's none of your concern and if I were you I'd make sure everyone's off the streets would want any more casualties." Casey continued walking the opposite direction of the guard.
    The guard clenched his fist and yelled back. "Your walking into your death kid Jacob's killed more people then years you've been alive. We've sent word out the the guilds a wizard should be coming to help any time now maybe the council will finally lock him up instead of making us handle it."
    Casey rolled his eyes putting his hand out, golden white light flowed out from his palm forming into a ball. A few seconds later and it dissolved into the air.  
     The guard stood there for a moment and watched as Casey rounded a corner. "Is that kid really a wizard?" He thought. I didn't see any guild mark... could he be one of those guildless wizards at such a young age?"
    A few hours went by with out anything interesting, Casey got a few looks from some of the fishermen who still hung around the docks but they let him be. Casey walked along the docks for while longer scanning the surrounding. "It's getting late if I don't hurry up and find this guy it's going to get dark." He thought turning round another corner. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." He herd a woman scream of in the distance. Casey turned around facing towards the lower docks. "Let me guess that'd be where Jacob is." He thought running towards the scream as the sun began to set.

Last edited by Casey Nightwind on 11th March 2016, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making things look neater.)
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

New Arrival: Casey / Wanted: Jacob Goodnight  Empty Re: New Arrival: Casey / Wanted: Jacob Goodnight

Post by Casey Nightwind 11th March 2016, 11:12 pm

A couple minutes later Casey rounded another corner stopping in his tracks. About twenty yards away a young women was on the ground Jacob stood over her twirling his blood stained cleaver.
    "Now's the time to act if I want to take him down." He thought stretching out his right arm magic energy flowed through his arm gathering in his clenched fist. Just as Jacob began to thrust his cleaver downwards, Casey opened his hand firing a beam of golden white light at Jacob. The beam hits Jacob in his shoulder and he turned to see what hit him not really affected. Casey who had already began sprinting over to Jacob closed the distance quickly punching Jacob in the face staggering him a little. "Run." Casey said and raised his fists in a fighting stance.
    Jacob regained his posture smiled at Casey. "So a boy try's to play hero huh, how adorable." He laughed. "Kid I've killed more people then years you've been alive. I've been to jail more times then I care to count."
    "And." Casey interrupted. "I'm hungry."
     Jacob continued smiling. "Then eat my knives." He said and rushed Casey with his cleaver slashing at his fists.
    Casey quickly but barely moved out of the way as Jacob's cleaver cut through the air right were Casey had been a second ago. Casey wasted no time punching Jacob in the stomach then quickly jumping backwards avoiding another swing from the cleaver. "Ha this should be eas." He's cut off when suddenly a chain flew by him.
    Jacob then pulled his arm back causing the chain to swing back.

Magic used and unique ability:

MP 86%

-15% Shining light
    +1% Unique ability
    Casey Nightwind
    Casey Nightwind

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Casey Nightwind 12th March 2016, 2:54 pm

Casey jumped to his right and landed on his side but avoided the chain. Casey rolled away as the chain hit the ground where he had just been. Casey used his momentum from rolling to spring himself up to his feet and back stepped farther away. "This guard wasn't kidding if I'm not careful here I'm gonna end up with a missing limb." He thought as he backed up farther.
      Jacob laughed and pulled his chain back to him and started to twirl it. "And here I thought you might put up a good fight after the first few blows but I was obviously wrong, your just a quick little b****** with a little sting." He threw his chain with incredible speed and accuracy.
    Casey side stepped to the right and started running at Jacob. He pulled his right arm back and clenched his fists. Casey saw Jacob try to get his other arm into position to slash at him but it was to late. Casey's fist connected with Jacob's face which caused him too stagger backwards. Casey followed by kicking him him in the chest landing back on his feet then he rushed and smashed into him with his shoulder. Before Casey could get back up Jacob swung his chain hitting Casey into a wall.
    Casey picked himself off the ground and faced Jacob once more but something drew his attention away. The sun had just about disappeared into the horizon. "Crap I have to finish this now before the sun completely sets." He thought.
    Jacob saw where Casey was looking and his smile returned to his face. "Hoho I'd assume your fancy magic doesn't work well in the dark. Once the sun sets your dead you couldn't  possibly take me down with out it with those weak punches of yours."
    Casey stood there motionless. "He's right after the sun goes down I basically lose the only thing keeping him cautious. I have to finish this now." Casey sprinted at Jacob who throws his cleaver at Casey. Casey dodged the cleaver moving to the right. Jacob had been expecting the move and rushed after Casey his carving knife in hand. Magic energy rushed to Casey's palm flowing into a sphere of light which quickly expanded and flashed knocking Jacob back and blinding him. "Now's my shot I have to put everything I have into this last attack." Casey thought. Light started flowing around his as he charged at Jacob. Casey readied his right fist and the light converged to his fist.
    Jacob opened his eyes to late as Casey connected his punch with Jacob's face. With a flash of light Jacob was sent sprawling backwards unconscious. Casey fell down exhausted and took a moment to breath. "I beat you, you fat murderer." He said out loud before quickly going to get some of the town guards.
    The guards were astonished that a kid had beaten Jacob and were keen on asking questions. Casey answered almost none of them finally getting the reward money form Jacob's capture. "That was a lot of work to find and beat one guy." He said looking down at his coin bag. "But well worth it, now lets get something to eat and find someplace with more lighting."    

Magic used, lineage and ability :

MP: 57%

-10% Shining light
    -20% illuminating strike + Lineage  
    +1% Unique ability

Hp: 75

-25 Jacob's chain + wall

Word count: I count 1942 words

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:12 am