Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki)

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

A Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki) Empty A Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki)

Post by Sukiro 29th December 2012, 12:14 pm

Mari was walking down the streets of Era, looking for the nearest jewelery store, for her new job. She was to retrieve a anniversary gift for his wife, who has already got him a gift. Though Mari had no recollection of this place and it was hard for her to know where everything is. A she walked, she had her chin in her hand. As she walked around the corner she noticed, a very odd man standing against the wall. He didn't look like a threat but he was very mysterious, Looking left to right looking for something, so Mari decided to go up to the guy and see what's he's up to. "Hey, are you having trouble with something?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki) Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterA Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki) 1075957MagicA Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

VIP- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arch Mage Seal
    Guild : Rune Knight
    Mentor : Diety of the Holy Shard, The Holy Dragon Seith

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightsworn
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki) Empty Re: A Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki)

Post by Soroki Namikaze 29th December 2012, 12:25 pm

Soroki stood against the wall, his partner who was only 14 years old still had a bit of a childish side to him and ditched him in the city of Era and it only being his second day in the city he was admittedly lost. Soroki looked left and right trying to see if he could find Roxas through the crowd but it was no use, he thought to himself how lame it must seem for a Rune Knight to be lost in the town of his own Head Quarters. Suddenly he was approached however as he heard a female voice call out of him, he looked in her direction as she approached him and was stunned to see a cute younger girl. Soroki stood up off the wall at his full height of six feet and one inch, he was a tall and sturdy 22 year old who spent a long period of time in a temple perfecting his body, soul and sword.

"Oh haha, this is slightly embarrassing for you to find me in this manner." Soroki said seeming slightly embarrassed. "I will admit I am a bit lost you see im a new Rune Knight and my partner pretty much ditched me... he's only 14 so he's a bit childish at times." Soroki said throwing a bit of humor into the conversation to break the ice. "Oh forgive me, my name is Soroki but most just call me Soro."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki) 11mep3p
    [22:05:01] @ Constantine Rebellion : Soroki is as brave as a jedi, and just as dangerous
    EXP: 60
    Soroki:

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki) Empty Re: A Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki)

Post by Sukiro 29th December 2012, 2:57 pm

Mari laughed at his reason, for being stranded by his 14-year-old companion and him being quite older then him, was just funny to Mari. "I see well, its nice to meet you Soro. My names Mari, I'm a mage from Fairy Tail." She said with a smile. Looking around she noticed that there wasn't much shops here either. "Hey, do you know where the shopping district, is here or even a jewellery store." She asked.

CharacterA Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki) 1075957MagicA Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soroki Namikaze 29th December 2012, 3:52 pm

Soroki looked around awkwardly like he knew where one might be but in reality he was just as lost inside the town of Era as he would be if someone blindfolded him and took him out in the woods, spun him around 100 times and then let him try to find his way back to town. "W-well.... no I have no idea where anything is in this town and the worst part about it is im not even acquainted to how towns are even set up anymore...im a mage of the Lightsworn so I've spent the past 12 years now training and learning in complete isolation from everything but I learned everything the Lightsworn masters had to teach me and told me to venture out in the world and find my own path to the light and to create my own Excalibur from there here Holy Shard." Soroki explained as he rest a hand on the hilt of his sword letting her know that is what he was referring to as a Holy Shard.

[22:05:01] @ Constantine Rebellion : Soroki is as brave as a jedi, and just as dangerous
    Soroki:

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 29th December 2012, 9:35 pm

Mari was intrigued with the Soro's past, though she tried not to let it effect what was first. She had a job to consider and was going to put that first. "Well that's a cool story, but I have to run, I've got a job to complete. You can tag along, if you want, you might get to know the place better." Mari suggested with a smile on her face. As she started to continue down the street.

Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soroki Namikaze 2nd January 2013, 5:36 pm

SOorki nodded as the girl acknowledged his semi-speech about his past, for some reason he liked to tell complete strangers his story. "I guess it couldn't hurt for me to tag along at all I mean at least im sorta doing my job and who know's what happens on the street you never know... maybe you'll need help?" Soroki said with a shrug and waited for the girl to lead the way to where ever she had planned to go.

Soroki:

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 2nd January 2013, 7:07 pm

Continuing down the street, Mari was looking around for the market street, followed by the new Rune Knight, Soroki. Who has decided to join Mari around town, looking for the Jewelery store. Turning the corner, she saw the many lights and towns people, leaving and going through the many shops. "Finally found the place, now to the Jewelery store." Said Mari looking around.

Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soroki Namikaze 2nd January 2013, 8:56 pm

Soroki followed closely behind Mari so as to not get separated from her in the crowd of people, if there was one thing that annoyed Soroki it was when there were obviously way to many people to fit in the area. As soon as they went around a corner Soroki heard Mari exclaim that she had found the store. "Oh good you found it!" Soroki exclaimed and continued to follow her as she walked over to it.

Soroki:

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 2nd January 2013, 11:11 pm

Walking into the market she found a nearby jewelery store open for business. The manager walked up to them both. "View any that are in the glass cases, and tell me which one you'd like." The manager said happily before whisking away to another customer. Mari decided to look through all the glass cases, that she thought were most, interesting. Though the thought of her being here, made her think of her love life, and her face blushed from the images that popped into her head. She looked through them with a large smile on her face, and found a beautiful silver necklace, with a ruby, in the middle in between two smaller diamonds. The ruby was the shape of a rose, and shined brightly in the sun. She thought this would be a perfect gift. "We'd like this one, Please." She asked the manager, holding the card she was given by Anthony Spiff. The manager, placed the necklace around Mari's neck and gave her a black box. "I saw how you were looking at it, so I thought that you would want to be wearing it instead."Mari blushed, but she knew that she shouldn't be wearing it, but decided to for just a bit longer.

Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soroki Namikaze 3rd January 2013, 10:53 am

A jewelry shop was a very odd place to find someone like Soroki because he was much different from most all people who lived in the magical land of Fiore, brought up in a small non-magical town where everyone lived a simple life then brought to the temple for 12 years of magical and spiritual teaching one might say that Soroki is a different breed of magician, a warrior even. Walking around with Mari Soroki gazed into each case at the expensive crafts of the jewelers and didn't really know what to say as he loomed down at them, glancing at Mari as she took her time to examine each one of them. Soroki figured it would be in his best interest to simply let Mari pick out whatever it was she needed to get for the mission since Soroki wasn't one to wear jewelry though his sword was beautiful enough to him to count as the most expensive piece of jewelry on his person.

After a few moments of quietly following behind Mari and looking at a few things here and there around the shop he spoke, "This is all so much, ive never seen a shop such as this one in any of my days...I guess this is what big city life is like... I only hope I can get use to it." Soroki said as she scratched his head and looked at Mari.

Soroki:

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 13th January 2013, 3:37 pm

Mari walked out of the jewelery store with the necklace on, others that passed by were surprised of her beauty and couldn't stop looking. She though ignored them and continued with her job, followed by Soroki. "We need to find someone who can engrave these pieces of jewelery for us. Since we are in the Market place there should be a place where someone can do it." She said as she looked around for a store nearby, trying to find it.

Last edited by Sukiro on 22nd January 2013, 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soroki Namikaze 14th January 2013, 2:37 am

"Wow this guy must have some money or something, I couldn't afford something like that..." Soroki said after getting a good look at the very expensive item. He followed Mari out of the store and listened to her, she said that they now needed to find someone to engrave the stone with whatever words the man whom hired the two wanted on it. "Well if worst comes to worst I could try, my sword is sharp enough to scratch that but im sure it wouldn't look that great." Soroki joked.

Soroki:

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 20th January 2013, 2:57 pm

"Of course you can't do that! This belongs a poor guy that forgot his special day. Its the reason I'm helping him." She said seriously still continuing to look around before finding a store filled with smoke. Inside was a man near a furnace and ton's of swords and maces. He looked like an ordinary weapon smith but Mari knew by looking closer that he was really fine with detail. "Excuse me, mister do you think you can engrave both of these pieces of jewelery for us with "To my beautiful wife, for our amazing twenty five years" on them." She asked. The man laughed. "Sure, but I don't think the wife would be the one asking someone to do this for them." Mari blushed as he thought it was her's. "No its for someone else." The man fiddled with a pen like tool and finished in a matter of seconds, cooling it down and handing it back to Mari. She placed it into the box and closed it. "Ok now we just have to head toward the house and deliver." She said leaving the store.

Last edited by Sukiro on 22nd January 2013, 5:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soroki Namikaze 20th January 2013, 6:17 pm

Seeing as Mari was being serious Soroki couldn't help but laugh because she clearly hadn't understood that he was merely joking but he shrugged it off after laughing to himself a bit, he could only hope that she didn't hear the laugh and take it as him laughing at her. Soroki followed Mari around the market district more and he was slowly starting to become more and more use to the area as he learned where a few key places were and learned how to properly fend off the annoying merchants that made it their missions to stop every single person who happened to cross paths with their shop and try to get you to buy something. Mari and Soroki had checked a few different places until they found one that seemed more like a Black Smiths shop but upon further inspection Mari decided to ask the man if he could do what it is that they needed. To their fortune he agreed and was paid the simple fee to do so and after that Mari took the ring and placed it in a box and prepared it to be given to the man. "Alright sounds good, just lead the way and ill be right behind you." Soroki said following her.

Soroki:

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 20th January 2013, 7:20 pm

The sun started to set quickly and before they knew it is was dark. Mari had a tough time looking for the houses address, until they found a very large mansion. There was a butler outside standing and Mari decided to ask him for directions. "Hello do you mind telling me where I can find this house, here's the address." She said showing him the flier. The butler could only laugh and point behind him. Mari's head tilted back looking at the large mansion. "So this is the place huh. But it say's we have to deliver it a day later....hmmmm" The butler poked at her head, making her look toward her.
    "I think I'll be able to take it to the designated area, master Spiff has decided. If you wish, My lady." Mari brought a smile on her face and placed the black box in his hands. "Please be sure to place it on the balcony for tomorrow."
    The butler nodded and went inside closing the door behind him. "Well soroki, that is how the job is done. I hope to see you again." She said patting his head, as she walked back to the fairy tail guild.

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 21st January 2013, 8:32 am

Approved

A Wrath Like No Other!(Mari and Soroki) Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest 21st January 2013, 7:12 pm

I need you guys to edit three things.

1. Soroki needs to pick out an item in which he wants to get engraved for the woman.
    2. Then he needs to get it engraved for the woman and drop it off alonside sukiro's item.
    3. "Upon delivering the ring to Mr. Spiff, need to go to the door and ring the doorbell. A butler will open the door and ask you how he may help you. You will have to say the secret code, "The present has landed". The butler will then give you a knowing smile and usher you inside. You will then be brought up to Mr. Spiff himself. You'd either be surprised or confused as you see that the man is nothing like he seems in the job poster. The towering man with battle scars on his face and arms will greet you with hearty laughter and a clasp on your shoulder. He will then commend you on your choice of jewelry and hand you a rather heavy sack of money, which is filled to the brim with 5k of money. The man will then hand you a ring and and thank you once more for your help." <--- This has to be done IC, pick your prize, both of you.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 3:04 am