Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

LET ME WIN! • open, joining

Jackie Scevidinia
    Jackie Scevidinia

Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Public LET ME WIN! • open, joining

Post by Jackie Scevidinia 15th February 2016, 10:10 am

Jackie sat on the steps of the Black Rose guild hall, eating some butterscotch-cinnamon pie that Tori made for her. Who was Tori? Short for Toriel... a 'friend'. Well, she's the motherly, and caring type. The type that always took care of young human girls. Sometimes Jackie even called her Mommy. But that name was only temporary until Jackie found her real Mommy. Now back to the cinnamon-butterscotch pie, it tasted good, delicious, in fact. Tori wanted to celebrate Jackie's arrival to Black Rose, she had only joined about an hour ago and Tori wanted her to eat outside, so she won't get crumbs all over the place. But then she heard footsteps and she quickly got up so she wouldn't get knocked over by the door.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Public Re: LET ME WIN! • open, joining

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 15th February 2016, 10:20 am

Jiyu had just recently returned from one of her more recent jobs, whichever one it was she could not quiet remember, and she was not drunk or anything either. Simply put? Kazehime did not have the best memory when she'd only recently woken up, which was amicable right now, since she had fallen asleep on all three boat rides she'd recently taken for return trips. "Oh, hey, what are you doing here kid? Need something?"

She remembered being around this kids age, somewhere around six or eight? For Jiyu thought the gap was giant between the two ages, at six she'd been happy and had a wonderful life, at seven she'd lost her mother, so eight was not too fun. Honestly even if she was only seventeen, the time when she had been a kid felt so far away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

LET ME WIN! • open, joining Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

LET ME WIN! • open, joining H6NcPbM LET ME WIN! • open, joining H6NcPbM LET ME WIN! • open, joining H6NcPbM LET ME WIN! • open, joining H6NcPbM

Post by Guest 22nd February 2016, 10:21 am

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ B Rank

When she was around this kid's age? Ah, it made absolutely no difference. She had grown to be fully mature in less than a year thanks to the aging process of her species. So the ages of six, seven, eight, and nine, were similar to her current age- seventeen. However, she refused to think too hard back to those years. Bad times indeed, and ones she wished she could forget. Nevertheless, the sight of such a young face in the guild was always encouraging, and smelling the delicious butterscotch-cinnamon pie with keen senses helped draw Izayuki near.

"Hiya kid~" the youthful mage began with her trademark perky and cheerful smile. "Name's Izayuki... who are you?"
    And with that out of the way towards the main subject of interest, Izayuki turned her head to put her pink-hued gaze on the heterochromic-eyed girl. "And you- you're Jiyu, right? I don't believe we've met yet. Hajimemashite~!"

Location;; Guildhall stairs.
    Muse;; 8/10
    Word Count;; 155
    OOC;; Assuming ya'll know what that Japanese word means lol.
    Jackie Scevidinia
    Jackie Scevidinia

Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose

Post by Jackie Scevidinia 22nd February 2016, 6:53 pm

Jackie had lost her mother as well, but she had been much younger when it had happened. Her mother, however, was hopefully not dead and the little girl was determined to find her... Pushing those thoughts away, she turned to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Jackie!" said the girl cheerfully, to both of the wizards, "I joined not too long ago, and my friend, Tori, wanted me to eat me butterscotch-cinnamon pie outside so it won't be too messy."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:01 pm