Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Makosuki and Mashyuu: An Ironic Night on the Town

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Makosuki and Mashyuu: An Ironic Night on the Town Empty Makosuki and Mashyuu: An Ironic Night on the Town

Post by redheadedstepchild 13th February 2016, 12:53 pm

Mashyuu was sitting on a bench after making sure that the Castle Killer was arrested and with the Rune Knights. His brown hair and somehow managed to stay up in a perfect fashion and even though he had a few cuts and bruises on his head he wasn't covered in blood nor did he look terrible. Then again he was almost positive that his ribs had all been cracked. His blue jeans had a small rip in the left leg just under the knee and his brown boots were scuffed lightly from all the rocks that had been kicked up during the fight. Somehow the fountain of the woman watering the garden hadn't been damaged during the battle. He sat with his back hunched, his brown one sleeved jacket pulled tightly over his back, left arm and his right shoulder. Deep blue eyes glanced up at the sound of feet shuffling through some fine trimmed grass. In the corners of the garden were massive roses and around the fountain in the center of the garden were small patches of various flowers. His deep blue eyes spotted a woman and he lifted his hand to give a slight wave. "Hi." He offered with a small grin. At his side Rocky the stone dog at his side wagged it's tail and sat still, watching the garden carefully.
    Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over: God Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Makosuki and Mashyuu: An Ironic Night on the Town Empty Re: Makosuki and Mashyuu: An Ironic Night on the Town

Post by Makosuki 13th February 2016, 1:22 pm

She had been there just for fun. She hadn't done anything fun recently, so decided to take some time off, and do things her way. She had taken a trip to Rose Garden. When she got there she caught news of some guy name Castle Killer getting caught by the RK, so she was on high alert.

She found herself wandering into a garden, with humongous roses on all corners. She stood next to a fountain, when a man had waved at her and begun to walk up towards her. She took out a cookie and took a bite out of it and watched the man. As he neared, he greeted her, in which she just smiled and tilted her head, hoping to look as appealing as possible,

_____________________________________________________________________________________

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Makosuki and Mashyuu: An Ironic Night on the Town Empty Re: Makosuki and Mashyuu: An Ironic Night on the Town

Post by redheadedstepchild 13th February 2016, 11:44 pm

Mashyuu approached the attractive woman and smiled warmly at her. His eyes ran up and down her body swiftly before resting on her eyes. He gestured towards the place the battle took place, just a few feet away from the fountain and spoke. "Hi. I'm Mashyuu... Sorry about the damage to the park. I didn't mean to rip up most of the ground around here." He blushed lightly and ran his hands down the side of his jacket. "...What's your name?"
    Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Makosuki 14th February 2016, 4:54 pm

"My name? Well, my name is Makosuki. It's nice to meet you, Mash-Mashuu-Mashyuu? Sorry, your name is super hard to pronounce, mind if i call you Mash?" She smiles at the man hoping that he would let her, as she hates long names. She hadn't noticed the destruction though going off what he said, he's probably one of the goody two shoes mages, so she's gonna have to keep her guard up around him.

She had decided to use some of her charm on this dude. Why? Cause it's always fun. She slid up next to him, and inched her way close to him, though left enough distance so that he wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 14th February 2016, 5:13 pm

"Makosuki....Mash?" The tanned Wizard rolled the word around in his head, he hadn't ever had a request to be called Mash before but he liked it. "Sure, you can call me Mash... If I can call you Mako?" His dark blue eyes shimmered at the woman until she started to get close to him. He was normally the kind of guy to make moves but he wasn't complaining about her getting close.

"So, what are you doing in the Rose Garden so late? There was a killer on the lose. Not really safe." Mashyuu asked and slowly looked up to the stars that shone down on the young adults.
    Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Makosuki 14th February 2016, 8:11 pm

"Don't worry about me, I can handle myself. And all my friends call me Mako, so i guess that means we're friends then?" She smiles at him, hoping to get some response worthy of entertaining her. She didn't really care about this dude, seeing as he was a legal mage.
    "Hmm. What am I doing here? Last thing I remember was coming her to have some fun, but then got sidetracked. I guess that's how I ended up here. You've been here before right? Mind showing me around?"

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 14th February 2016, 8:24 pm

"....Ummm Then I guess we are friends Mako." Mashyuu replied and grabbed the woman's hand. He shrugged his head to the side and started to walk. "Yeah I can show you around, oh and this little guy here is Rocky!" He added as Rocky ran around the pair then off to a bed of flowers. The Earth Wizard led the beauty out of the fountain area to a small place where some thirty tables sat with two chairs at each table.

Mashyuu walked her over to a chair and pulled it out for her. "Late dinner sound good?" Mashyuu asked while pushing the chair in and sitting across from her. He smiled fondly and waved a waiter over to the pair. "Whatever you want, it's on me." Mashyuu wasn't sure why he was so taken with the woman but he could sense her magical power the moment she got close to him.
    Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Makosuki 14th February 2016, 9:36 pm

He was being awfully nice, her charm must have worked on him then. I's not everyday that a random stranger- well, friends now- takes you by the hand and offers to by you food. So she decided to make it worth his while.

She took the seat and looked at the menu. There was actually lots to eat there, which was surprising, seeing as how Rose Garden is a somewhat small place. She decided to order her whole meal at once. "I guess I'll just have a..... salad? With water, thanks."

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 14th February 2016, 10:35 pm

"Make that two then." Mashyuu said to the waiter and placed his attention back to the beauty. He tilted his head and offered Makosuki a half grin. "You are a Wizard right? I can sense the magic radiating off your body. It's not terrible. You have some real power behind you somewhere." The Earth Wizard looked up as a waiter brought around some water and left the two to their talk. "So are you in a guild or just by yourself right now?"

Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Makosuki 15th February 2016, 8:20 am

Crap. He was onto her. Though as long as she doesn't draw to much attention to herself, she should be good. She put her hand over her cheek, to hide her guild mark. "Why, aren't you just sweet? Yes, I'm a mage, and yes I'm in a guild. Though, if you want to learn more, you'll have to tell me more about yourself." She sent a smile his way, as she could tell that she was attracted to her. "So, are you a mage, what guild are you in...." She put her hand on her chin to think of something else to ask."Am I your type?" She decided to entertain herself a tad bit more.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 15th February 2016, 10:21 am

For one reason or a another Mashyuu hadn't noticed the guild stamp on the young woman's cheek. Something about her had distracted him far greater than he realized. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm in Sabertooth. With any luck I'll be an ace soon." Mashyuu replied with a slight blush on his face. The brown haired man wasn't used to telling others more about him than they needed to know but he was trying to be a bit more open.

"Are you my type?" Mashyuu thought hard for a long moment. A lot of things ran though his mind. He had to admit that he found Itori, the woman from his team, attractive but he doubted the two would get along as anything more than friends. He took a good look at the woman and shook his head up and down. "Yeah, so far I would say so." Mashyuu took another sip of water while the waitress brought around the salads. Mashyuu took a quick bite of the food and smiled. After swallowing he took a sip of water. "What kind of magic do you use?"
    Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Makosuki 15th February 2016, 4:41 pm

Okay, fun's over. She could drop the act now. He had asked her what magic she used, which was finally a question she didn't have to hide from him. "I use a certain magic, the name of it being Ankseram Black Magic, or better known as the Contradictory Curse. Taught to me by my mother." She had taken a bite out of her salad, though she didn't really notice that she had anything in her mouth, as she has no taste. It also took her a while to find her fork, as she also has no feeling, or touch. "My whole family was in the same guild, til the Rune Knights took them."

Last edited by Makosuki on 27th February 2016, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 15th February 2016, 9:36 pm

Black Magic? Curse? Is she a Dark Wizard? Ah shit. I might have to bring her in. Mashyuu thought to himself. His toes tapped up and down in his boots rapidly while he tried to figure out what to do with the woman. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe it was just her family that were in dark guilds. He half smiled at the beauty and rapped his fingers along the table.

"So...Mako... Are you a member of a Dark Guild?" Mashyuu asked point blank while his body tensed up. He really didn't want to fight with anyone. Especially someone so beautiful but if she said yes then he wouldn't hesitate to try and bring her in.
    Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Makosuki 27th February 2016, 11:06 am

DARKEST DAY, BLACKEST NIGHT....

He wasted no time. He had just straight up asked her the question to end all questions. Now, she could've just told him, but that would just end in her not making it through the night alive or free. She could attack him, though he seemed pretty strong, so she would still probably get taken away.
    "That's for me to know, and you to find out." She had slightly moved her hand from her cheek, showing about half of her guild symbol. She took a sip of water and finished her salad and looked across the table at him. "Y'know your a really nice guy. Thanks for treating me out to food. If you want, I could take you out somewhere. I got time to kill."

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 27th February 2016, 2:02 pm

"You to know and me to find out? Well who doesn't like a bad girl?" Mashyuu said with a sly smile on his face. He glanced at her guild mark but refused to comment on it. Instead he finished eating his food and pushed his plate to the side. "Yeah? I try to be a nice guy, if you want to take me out I won't say no. I'm rather enjoying your company." Mashyuu reached into his back pocket and grabbed up his wallet to pay the food bill. A moment later he stood up and offered Mako his hand.
    Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Makosuki 3rd March 2016, 12:50 pm

She took his hand and stood up, and then proceeded to walk out. She looked back to see if he was still following her. Tonight had an odd turn of events, seeing as show she planned to be by herself, but somehow ended up with a random dude, who seemed to be a wizard. She wanted to actually spend time with this dude, something she does rarely, though people would describe her as a people person.

She walked out and looked around for somewhere to go, when she spotted a small store. It said that it was a clothing store, so why not bring the dude along? He did offer to come. "Hey, over there. You see that store? We're going there next!" She grabs his hand and beelines straight to the next store.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 3rd March 2016, 12:58 pm

With his hand taken, Mashyuu and Rocky followed Mako to the small store. His sharp blue eyes caught the name of the store and he turned back to look at Rocky. "Go home buddy. I'll be there tonight I promis-" He was cut off as Mako tugged him into the store, leaving Rocky alone.

Inside a lacrima played some soft and light hearted music while the store itself had rack upon rack of various articles of clothing. "Mako... I already have a really broad selection of clothes. Plus with the jobs I take and magic I cast only a few things I own ever actually stay clean. .... We are here for you aren't we?" It took the slayer a moment to understand what was happening but once he did the man couldn't help but smile.
    Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Makosuki 5th March 2016, 11:07 pm

"No duh! Who else would we be here for? You did say that I can take you anywhere, so this is where I want to go. Better make yourself at home, cause I plan on being here for an hour. Or two." She smiles at her last remark, as most guys she's known aren't very fond of shops.

She had left him in the front of the shop, as she had started her mini adventure throughout the store. She had found variety of clothing, in which every time she would bring Mashyuu to the dressing rooms with her. The first thing she had tried on was a black bikini. "What do you think? Does it make me look fat...?" She eyes herself more than she honestly cared about his opinion.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 5th March 2016, 11:23 pm

"Shit...." Mashyuu whispered under his breath and followed Mako inside. He stood in the center of the shop for a bit and watched the various folks shopping around. He had no idea what he had gotten into. The young man started to produce earth from his gloves and wave it around, creating various objects before Mako suddenly dragged him into a dressing room, causing his earth to sink back into his gloves.

"Mako... I don't..." Mashyuu went silent as Mako exposed her outfit to him and he swallowed hard. "Nope, not at all sweetie. You look great in it." He liked women more than anything but he couldn't tell if she was teasing him or testing him. Mashyuu adverted his gaze and looked down at his boot covered feet.

Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Makosuki 11th March 2016, 8:20 pm

She looked at him and noticed how he was acting, and changed back into her normal clothes. He seemed to be really embarrassed by what she was doing. She didn't mean to take any advances on Mash, but it just kinda happened. She can't get too close to him, since he was a legal wizard. "Sorry about that. I kinda forgot you were a guy!" She sticks out her tongue and put her knuckle to her forehead.
    She had continued walking around the place, looking for something cute for here to wear, as she didn't actually have much.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th March 2016, 9:07 pm

"No! No! Don't be sorry. It's just that..." Mashyuu blushed a deep red not because he was uneasy but because he didn't know how to say what he wanted to without sounding forward. "Mako you are very beautiful and I can honestly say that none of this was something I expected to be doing after a hard fight." Mashyuu explained while she continued to walk around and pick things up. He was amazed at all the clothes in the store, he had only a few simple outfits that were all very basic in appearance and color aside from his Minstrels uniform. "So was there anything else you wanted to do?"
    Makosuki
    Makosuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Makosuki 25th March 2016, 7:44 pm

She lightly blushed when he had complemented her. She was used to complements like those, though every now and then she'd still get flustered over them. "Well, aren't you the sweetest! Thanks for thinking I'm pretty and all that, it's just that, me and you won't work out, I'm sorry." She had put her hand on his shoulder when she had said this, then she had proceeded to leave the store.

"There isn't really much to do in this small town. I came here to relax, and that goal was achieved, so if there's anything else you want to do, tell me, or else I'll be on my way."
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 10:31 am