Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Demon meets the Hunter.

Nevermore
    Nevermore

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

The Demon meets the Hunter. Empty The Demon meets the Hunter.

Post by Nevermore 1st February 2016, 2:35 pm

Wandering had become quite the pastime for the demon herself long golden locks that flowed in the winds of the mountain range as she trekked towards the village deep in the ranges. As the wind began to pick up the sight of the massive legal guild Infinity Hydra loomed over the horizon a soft chuckle coming from her, "I would sooner be caught dead than to ever consider visiting that death trap." With her look at the horizon covering guild out of the way her actual reason for coming this far up would be revealed as a larger timber wolf leaped out at her. Within seconds her striking golden eyes turned red as her real form quickly came out her skin darkening to a more tan color while black coal like bone covered her legs and arms. As the bone like armor grew on her body the once beautiful golden dress turned to ash revealing more bone like armor beneath it covering her extremities while showing off her body to those who would look. Once her body had reached its true form the once radiant golden hair would soon bleed away to show a visage of black hair beneath it as a wicked laugh emanated from her.

Within seconds she would rip away at the wolf tearing away its eyes before it could even think to kill her as she would soon begin to rip open its chest with ferocity and purpose. As she finished off the wolf a small smile would grow on her face as she messily ate the wolfs soul a sight that would make a child flee in terror while adult men would tremble, "Ahhhh sated at last~ I needed that meal." Feeling her belly she could hear the screams within her of the millions of souls she had within her before her attention was briefly turned to the sound of walking and soon running. "They might have seen me. . ." Quickly dashing behind a large boulder she would return to her human form making sure to get her demeanor back in check before walking out again, "H-Hello?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

The Demon meets the Hunter. Empty Re: The Demon meets the Hunter.

Post by HalibelAkuma 1st February 2016, 4:12 pm

"Disgusting.
    It feels like a... It couldn't be."

tag: none
    words: 000
    notes: none

Today was just like any other day for the young Holy Knight, Halibel. The guild seemed to be a little too boring today for her taste so Halibel decided to take a stroll around the Mountain, an activity that she had yet to do since moving Mountain Village. From the guild hall, she began to merrily skip towards the entrance/exit of the village. Her carefree attitude was more than apparent by the way she smile and skipped through the middle of the streets as if she was the only one there. Some of the villager's heads turned to glance at the seventeen year old girl shamelessly skipping like a grade schooler. "Everyone is looking at me. They most be all excited to be in the presence of a Holy Knight." As she reached the edge of the village, with an even bigger smile on her face, she heard the sound of a flesh tearing and bone cracking. A sound she was all too familiar with. Her facial expression was more neutral as she tried to think what could be making that sound. Halibel then noticed a chill go down her spine in reaction to a more unholy presence she monetarily sensed. "Disgusting", she instinctively said to herself.

The young knight drew closer to where she thought she heard the sound and as she did, that chill down her spine only got colder. She began to jog towards the area, but by the time she had arrived, Nevermore had already reverted to her human form. Halibel felt less tense since the presence seemed to have disappeared but was surprised to find that there actually was a dead body on the floor. Before she had time to examine the body of the disfigured wolf, a blonde beauty that stood quite some feet above Halibel walked out from behind a boulder. Not really moved by her height (or maybe she genuinely didn't even notice), Halibel smiled at woman and said to her "Hiya!~ You shouldn't be here on your own... They're mountain wolves in the area." She seemed genuinely concerned about the girl's well being for some reason. "Are you lost?"
    Template made by ⒶⓀⒾ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Nevermore
    Nevermore

Player 

Post by Nevermore 1st February 2016, 4:37 pm

The look of the woman was curious enough to her as the wrenching smell of holy magic almost made her want to vomit where she stood as a weakened smile grew on her face, "A-Ah yes I am alright! I had a run in with a timber wolf and was forced to kill it sadly." Inside her mind all she could do was laugh as she found the souls of animal disgusting but she needed them to survive even if she was in Sabertooth now. "Would you by any chance be a holy mage?" She had to be careful since should this woman be a slayer she could be in trouble as they Demon slayers were know to be crafty monsters capable of taking thousands of her kind. Waiting for an answer she would trail off, "Ah I heard that Infinity Hydra had been doing some raids on potential dark guilds have they turned anything up?" Her questions would hopefully distract her as she needed to eat some more and the aura of her demonic self cannot be masked while she is starving, "Oh and may I ask your name miss? My name is Raven it is a pleasure to meet you!" With that said she would hope and pray none of her aura would leak out from her disguise as it could only end badly.

HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 1st February 2016, 5:35 pm

"Disgusting.

"Ah... So you noticed."

Halibel gave Raven a cocky yet childish smile before adding "I am -indeed- a Holy Knight of the Infinity Hydra, so it's no surprise that you noticed my holiness." Her presence radiated with holy magical energy strong enough to make a demon disgusted. Halibel was so pleased to hear that someone ask if she was a holy mage that she did even stop to notice that Raven admitted to brutally murdering the timber wolf. Not really caring to notice, she moved on. "Raids?" Halibel hardly ever talked to the guild master about actual guild activities, and was usually too caught up in her own little adventures to be worried about them. "Yeah I don't know anything about that... I'll have to ask Rowan." She seemed slightly annoyed that the conversation shifted from talking about herself to talking about literally anything else. Luckly, Raven had shifted the conversation back to Halibel before she got too annoyed. "My name... Haha!~ The Holy Knight, Halibel Akuma at your service!~" She introduced herself almost as if Raven would automatically know who she was, despite the fact that there was no reason to think that she would. Halibel always got excited when she got to introduce herself to a new person. She was too excited to even notice that she was in the presence of a demon, the creatures she hated the most. If she wasn't so conceded she might have detected the faint demonic presence leaking from Raven. "So Raven right? Are you here to visit the guild? Oh! Are you by chance looking to post a job?"
    Template made by ⒶⓀⒾ

Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Nevermore
    Nevermore

Player 

Post by Nevermore 1st February 2016, 6:30 pm

Her mind flared when she spoke of herself as a holy knight a factor of which she could barely contain herself from laughing due to the circumstance of their meeting, "This idiot is a holy knight. . . And a narcissist to boot. . ." These thoughts rang in her head before more Timber wolves could be heard howling in the distance a soft smile running on her face, "Sounds like more wolves are on the way. . . I suppose that it is time for me to head out they might be a bit angry for what I did to one of their pack members." She had to admire the idea of pack mentality hurt one and the others come running and ready for vengeance. "Oh and in reference to your previous questions I tend to go sight seeing and was in the area it gets drab where I live sometimes and I am a bit of a wanderer." In reality she just went far away from her guild to hunt since she would prefer they did not know she was a demon yet.

As the howling got close she turned to her right to keep an eye out for them when a wolf jumped from behind her and tore at her back with its claws an audible gasp coming from her as her eyes jumped to a red color briefly, "You insolent MUTT." Within seconds she grabbed the wolf and threw it at the wall of the village crushing its skull from the force of the impact. Before she could react more wolves approached around five in total surrounding her and the holy knight, "Oh for. . . " She had a couple choices here to either fight and reveal herself or let the holy knight do it for her and as the situation was looking worse she would turn to the holy knight and sigh, "C-Could you please help?"

HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 1st February 2016, 8:22 pm

"Disgusting.

Halibel laughed at Raven for a moment before saying to her "I'm a holy knight and on top of that, I'm -me-. A bunch of wolves don't scare me." Cocky as always. She was so fatuous in the way she spoke, it would have been hard for most ordinary people to take her seriously. Halibel looked around and began to think to herself "It sounds like...4...no...5." She seemed to actually be assess how much danger they were actually in. She turned towards Raven with a reassuring smile to tell her everything would be fine. This smile turned into a facial expression for slight shock however, when she saw Raven's eyes flash red as she brutally killed the wolf that attack her. She sensed that same demonic aura once again, but this time she could tell where it came from. Raven. "Disgusting." That word had been in the back of her head since she met Raven. There were a lot of other words appearing in Halibel's head as if she was being whispered to. "Repulsive... Unholy... Demon..." There was one phrase that really stuck out in her thoughts though. "Kill it."

The wolves had surrounded both Raven and Halibel. Halibel was still trying to figure out if the presence she felt was truly that of a demon. She knew it had to be though. Nothing but the presence of a demon could make her so... bloodthirsty. One of the wolves ran up and leaped towards Halibel. A rapier would have appeared in the mages hand, and in one clean motion, Halibel decapitated the poor creature. A wicked smile grew on the mages face as she gave off an dark ambiance. The four remaining wolves began to growl and bark at the Holy Knight. She took a step towards one of them, who in turn instinctively stepped back in what could only be described as panic. Before the wolf even got a change to regret it's choice, Halibel impaled the animals head with her blade. After witnessing two from their pack get killed, the three remaining wolves ran back into the woods in fear. It seemed like the two of them were safe from the wolves for now.

"This must be my lucky day. The one day I come out of the guild hall I get to kill a demon." Halibel turned and smiled at Raven. "You almost fooled me... But your true colors showed. I really -am- a lucky girl." Halibel licked her lips as she raised her sword towards Raven who she was now sure was a demon.
    Template made by ⒶⓀⒾ

Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Nevermore
    Nevermore

Player 

Post by Nevermore 1st February 2016, 10:03 pm

Looking at the woman a soft sigh would escape her lips and a sorrowful shrug of the shoulders would show an almost disrespect to the woman, "Look I could smell the wretched stench of your holy magic from a mile away though too be honest considering where I live it begins to grow on you." Not even caring for looks anymore she let her true form burn away the human guise she wore as her bone heels clicked on the stone they stood and passersby ran in fear, "Now then to deal with the audience." Before she could even care to deal with it she dashed to the remaining three quickly tearing away the skull from their spines while she devoured the souls like candy, "My name is Nevermore I am a demon created to collect and deliver souls to my masters. As such I am not permitted to have a soul of my own." Holding a hand of her belly it would open up like a mouth showing a massive unholy orb of souls as she smiled, "Until the day they are delivered they are within me forever. . . But to my dismay I began to gain a soul of my own." Looking to the woman a grim smile would grow on her face, "And now I have to deal with your wretched kind which hunts me to their twisted delight~" With a lunge she would dash towards Halibel swipe twice for the face making sure to sweep low with her feet to try and throw her off so her strikes connected before quickly leaping back hit or not and casting her Soul pillars medium range form to try and send Halibel into either shock or disarray.

OOC Notes:

HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HalibelAkuma 7th February 2016, 9:56 am

"Disgusting.

"Gross!~" She exclaimed as Nevermore shed some light on her backstory. "You're not even your own demon... You're just a slave aren't you. It's ok though! Once I kill you maybe you'll be reborn as a holy knight like m-" Halibel was cut off by Nevermore's attacks. She was able to quickly react to and dodge the initial attacks, but was caught of guard by the fact that she attacked first. Maybe it was because Halibel always threw the first punch in these situations, but the Holy Knight was truly caught by surprise. She found herself caught in Nevermore's attack, unable to do anything to reduce the damage she would received. Before she gave her a chance to hit her with a follow up attack, Halibel quickly changed into her battle array. "Not I'm -really- going to kill you."

Halibel's clothing would have quickly changed into to fit the battle. Her white dress was replaced with a shorter skirt and blouse under a metal chest plate. She also had matching shin and forearm guards clad on her body. In her hand was a thin rapier befitting that of a Minstle knight. "The First Commandment: Eisenmeteor." After the short second it took her to requip, she began to circle around Nevermore before darting towards her at full speed with the tip of her blade leading her. If the blade managed to make contact, Neveremore, being a demon, would have taken slightly more damage than the average person.
    Template made by ⒶⓀⒾ

OOC
    HP: 185/200
    MP: 105% (Linage boost)

Attack should take 14 HP if it lands since you're a demon.
    Spell:

Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Nevermore
    Nevermore

Player 

Post by Nevermore 7th February 2016, 5:09 pm

A glare would be the only capable description for what Nevermore shot Halibel as she struck towards her. Not even the time to react as the cut hit her side and a laugh both twisted and maniac in nature was let loose almost like a hyena ready to prey on an injured fool. "Not my own demon? You speak out of turn you mongrel." Looking at the holy knight she would backstep quickly removing distance from them by about five meters before going back to talking, "You sit there ready to kill me even though you know nothing about me, A presumption that could be wrong and you follow it like a blind whipped dog." Not even ready to care anymore her laugh would grow louder, "But rather than focus on that I would much rather throw as much I can at you with ease!" A mad laugh would come howling from her as she absorbed the souls of the wolves killed nearby all six of them with ease. "Now them this dance of death can begin and never end! Halibel if you kill me or not I could care less but now you are my hunt!" Smiling she would lunge at you a mad dogs look in her eyes cutting and slashing with her claws at you trying to do as much damage she can while her own presence lowered your defenses to her strikes. Once she had sent out a volley of seven strikes and swipes she would back off five meters and send out her low range Soul Pillar and assuming it hit's have it knock you ten meters back and follow up with her chain combo Soul Pillar long range.

OOC Notes:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:10 am