Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did.

Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aura Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did. Empty I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did.

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 4:15 pm

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You're weak. I don't do weak.
    Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did. Empty Re: I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did.

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 4:30 pm

Jason was rather glad to be out and relaxed traveling once again. He hadn't even left the Sabertooth Guild hall since he joined the guild itself, and was growing antsy. It was rather dull back there, despite the bustling city life and whatnot. He still hadn't met so much as one worthwhile member, just the average wizard who always seemed very... generic. He could swear everyone he'd spoken to belonged in a tv show as a background character. Nevertheless, this is what he was really happy he joined the guild for. Traveling to a blood-curdling location ready to be attacked any minute. Now he'd start gaining some ground.

The little sunlight that could fight it's way through the trees was barely enough to illuminate the man down below, his glossy black leather jacket with his guild's symbol on the back responding in kind to the damp earth and inky shadows. His hair was let down today, falling in spikes around his face. He simply didn't feel like messing with it, there wasn't a point on the mission. Acrossed his back in it's sheathe was his sword. He thought about it effectionately. Ah sword, my three foot long metal companion, we'll both be drawing blood today. He continued on his way, the only sounds being the swish of his jeans and the soft crushing of leaves beneath his comnat boots.

While some may feel a bit tense with these surroundings, seeing faces in the trees and eyes in the shadows, Jason Ray did the stereotypical hardass action of leaving his hands in his pockets and staring straight ahead. In reality he was very wary of the forest around him. Anything could attack him out of the trees. It's alright. Only about a quarter mile in to the grove with the flower.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did. Empty Re: I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did.

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 4:47 pm

Suddenly Jason's hairs stood up on the back of his neck. He froze where he stood, scanning the treeline around his path. His hand slowly moved to the leather hilt of sword, and it's metal slid against the inside of it's sheathe. This was instinct. Not a magical instinct or ability, but human instinct. He was being hunted. Stalked.

Two shadows dashed from their cover where he could see, out in front of him stood two wolves ready to kill. The sounds of their paws on the ground and growls were met with the ca-shink of Jason's blade as it was fully drawn and held to his side. He could hear two more snarling behind him, harmonious with the first. Their wild tufts of fur and scarred faces told him they were no strangers to the hunt. Unfortunately for them, neither was Jason Ray.

Jason was surrounded. What was his gameplan?

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th January 2016, 4:47 pm

The member 'Jason Ray Smith' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did. Block I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did. Block I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did. Block I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did. Block
    Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 4:57 pm

Two of the predators lunged at once, the two behind him. The front two's plan was obviously to wait until he was incapacitated or open for more hits to attack. They had made a mistake. A single rotation brought Jason's blade around to strike the first on the side, it's pelt giving little resistance to the blow. (Hit x1) Blood trickled down it's front leg before Jason brought his knee into the snout of the other before it could bite him. It let out a pained yip as it fell to the ground, dazed. (Hit x1)

Jason didn't have time to finish either of them off, as he had two more enemies to deal with. One of them was already aiming it's fangs at the back of his thigh. Jason jumped into the air to avoid it, flipping to come down on it's spine with both his feet, before driving his blade into the nape of it's neck. (Hits x2)

The last jumped onto his back, but didn't have time to sink it's teeth into Jason's neck as it had planned. Fortunately his jacket kept it's claws from digging into his back. He grabbed it by the fur on it's shoulder with his free hand, and with one arm hurling it at the other two, whom lept out of the way. (No Hit)

Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 4:58 pm

(1 Kill)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th January 2016, 4:58 pm

The member 'Jason Ray Smith' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did. Block I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did. FailedBlock I didn't come here to pick flowers... except I did. Block
    Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 5:11 pm

The two closer hounds didn't waste any time in their counter attack. One lunged for Jason's thigh just after he threw it's packmate. He didn't have time to react, and it wrapped it's jaws around his calf.

"GAHH!" Was his only reply. His eyebrows furrowed at the second wolf lunging towards his face. It was met with Sword the sword up through it's throat, Jason's arm keeping it up off the ground for only a second before he pulled his weapon away. (Kill x1)

He drove the length of his sword through the top of his first attacker's skull, careful not to stab himself. (Kill x1) The last wolf standing dashed towards his torso, attempting to knock him off balance. Jason rose up, wincing on his leg very slightly. He drove his elbow into it's throat, right on it's larynx. Jason was surprised it wasn't incapacitated immediately.

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE A HIT COUNT OR SOMETHING?!" Jason made his own dash forward, bringing his sword down for the final time in a hacking motion, cleaving the wolf's head in two. (Kill x1) Jason was left alone once more, breathing heavily, his sword in a white knuckle grip between his hand. He straightened his back, and returned his weapon to it's sheathe without wiping the blood. A few moments were taken to clear his head, after which he continued on his way, replacing his hands to his pockets.

Spoiler:

Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 5:31 pm

Within the next ten minutes Jason found himself in a grove of many multicolored flowers where the unrelenting forest had allowed more light to filter through. It was beautiful, the foliage rising to Jason Ray's knees. He relished in the light, having travelled nearly all day. On a small hill in the middle of the grove very prominent amongst the cotton candy colors of pink and blue, rose a proud white flower. Yeah, that's the one. Jason strolled up to it, plucking it's stem and turning right around to make his exit. No use for tedious ending scenes. He walked out of the grove, and would be back at Magnolia to turn in the mission before sundown.

"Made pretty good time..."

At least that's what he thought. Just when he had made his tenth step, he heard the grumbling communication of a group of goblins. He knew this sound, dealing with enough of them in his short time as a wizard.

Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 5:48 pm

(I was informed i didn't have to roll to block anymore.)

Three of them stumbled out of the foliage, blocking the path back out of the forest. Jason sighed, twisting the flower in his hand. They beat their wooden clubs off of their shields threateningly, and Jason smiled at the challenge. It was his turn to go on the offensive. The middle Goblin was so stunned at the human's sudden retaliation he didn't react whatsoever as the hilt of Jason's sword left a dint in it's skull. It's bug-eyes rolled into the back of it's head, and his extra skin hanging from the tip of his nose flopped as he hit the ground. The other two only took a moment of hesitation before retaliation of their own. Both brought their clubs over their heads, aiming bruising swings at Jason's back. He pushed off of the ground to roll forward, causing their clubs to strike their fallen comrade. Jason put his hands on his hips, tilting his head in a mock "huh" face.

"Well if he wasn't dead before he is now."

Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 6:08 pm

If they could understand human speach, Jason found out just now. His remark had obviously angered them. They both charged him wildly with their clubs above their heads. One tripped over it's dead friend's arm, and Jason's eyes widened. He fell backwards laughing hysterically almost immediately.

"FGAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOUAHAHAHAHAFUCKINAHAHAHAHAHAIDIOTTTTTTTAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" His revelry was abruptly cut off by a club to the head. His eyes began to water in pain. He grabbed for his face and recieved a second his to his torso, knocking the wind out of his lungs. A single arm went to cover his chest as a reaction. The second Goblin was rising to it's feet, and the third strike was being prepped by the monster above Jason's crumpled form.

Jason's arm shot out from him, catching the third hit, stinging his hand from the force. The Goblin looked surprised, shocked, and then scared. Jason swept the legs out from under the creature's body and in a single swift movement was on one knee. His eyes were vindictive and fierce. He was staring daggers through the green head of the Goblin before him. He reared his head back, and yanked on the club of his opponent, whom was too stupid and gawking to let go. He received a headbut with Jason's crown into his nose, blood spewing from it immediately. His grabbed for it's own face and staggered backwards. Jason was now on his feet.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jason Ray Smith on 28th January 2016, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 6:11 pm

Jason brought his leg upwards, and forced it down hard on the Goblin's face. His boot left a full impression, and crushed it's skull. He then received another hard hit from his last enemy straight to his head. He did not go flying, but instead his shadowed face remained unmoved.

He grabbed the creature by it's throat, and before it knew it the monster was in a headlock. Jason whispered into his ear.

"Tell me. Does your kneck snap the same as a human's?"

The goblin flailed only once, attempting to club Jason behind him, before a cringe-worthy crack of bone was heard. It seemed to resonate off of the surroundings for a split second, before it was followed by the body falling to the ground. Jason was now splattered in blood in spots from the kills of the evening. His white tshirt looked like an artist's, which he noticed when he looked down at himself. It was rather fitting, if he did say so himself.

Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 8:09 pm

Jason walked to where his sword lay, still disguarded on the ground. He picked it up, once again neglecting to wipe the blood from it's blade. He replaced it to it's home in it's sheathe. He retrieved the slightly ruffled flower on the ground. It made no difference what state it was in. The apothacary was only going to crush it into a paste reguardless. He did an about face and began again down the path.

His eyes were closed as he walked, letting his muscles soothe themselves after their exertion. He enjoyed it as always. Fighting. Not so much the killing, as fighting. The competition. The drive and struggle for survival and triumph. That is what he enjoyed in this line of work. And then his thoughts emptied down into the drainpipe of the subconscious as he was once again pulled into the real world, by a growling. Louder than what he had encountered before, he still did not open his eyes. He attempted to make it out. This carniverous feral beast in front of him. Not angry with disease or madness, but wrath. Anger.

"Ah. Momma found her cubs, did she?"

True enough, the dire wolf before him had blood on her snout from sniffing her fallen pack. She was as tall as Jason himself. Her paws could crush a man's chest, and he sleek gray fur could threaten a bear and yet soothe a child. She was crouched in a ready position, and lowered her head. Jason was taken aback. This was not a challenge, or a dare. That was a bow. A sign of respect to a fellow predator. Jason realized he was not against a wild animal, but a warrior. Instantly his smug attitude changed. He bowed in kind. So low that the Sabertooth symbol on the back of his leather Jacket shown to his next opponent.

"The same to you," He said, just before drawing his sword slowly. "Let's dance," he spoke again with a large grin. The she-wolf lunged, aiming jaws wide enough to wrap around all of Jason's torso in a sideways snap at the wizard.

Jason Ray Smith
    Jason Ray Smith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jason Ray Smith 28th January 2016, 8:37 pm

Jason replied to her attack with a spin move, then an elbow backed by his other hand into her ribs. She took it as little more than an annoyance, and reared her neck around to snap again, this time catching Jason on the arm. She waisted no time to grasp him between her jaws, and sling him to the left of the path against a tree. He let ouf a small "oof" as once again the air was ripped from his lungs. He grasped his arm, thankful it was his left and not his right. He picked up his sword once more and with what little strength he could muster in his left hand he gave her a flicking motion with his hand.

"Come on." And she did. She let out a howl to the darkening sky and rushed him. He made a rather stereotypical boss-battle roll to the left, and she ran headfirst into the tree. Jason did not hesitate to land a downward slash on her side, drawing a spurt of blood. She winced in pain from both sources, and rounded on him. A slash with her front left claws aimed at his face, but he ducked under them and threw his entire bodyweight into her throat. She let out a pained sound of something or another, and made her own roll to recover. She remained low to the ground, and Jason regained his footing. He rushed again, attempting a slash at her eyes, but she dodged and met his chest with her shoulder, tosing him backwards.

He took the chance to have her off balance, and caught her with a slash acrossed the face. Her head was tossed aside from the force, and Jason made another attack for her side. It connected, but unfortunately he was too close. She tossed her head backwards and he stumbled sideways in a daze. She punced at him, and pinned him to the ground. Her paws were on his shoulders, her claws just inches from his face. He kept her snapping jaws away from his face with the blunt of his sword, it's blade narrowly cutting into his fingers. Eventually it started into her own upper throat, and she yelped. Retreating off of him and obviously immediately regretting it. He jumped at her, high into the air impressively. She attempted to snap at his legs, but missed. She should have been using that action to move, but instead found a sword in her lower back because of her mistake. Jason used it to steady himself as she attempted to buck him. He pulled it and stabbed again. Then turning around to ride her front ways, pulling it and cleaving one of her shoulders. He hacked away again and again, until eventually her head bucked and she knocked his sword from his hands. What kind of swordsman loses his sword this much? He gripped tightly with his thighs, and bent down. His arms found their way around her throat, and he squeezed. Jason Ray held on for dear life, and choked the energy out of the she wolf below him. Her growls became muted. Her breaths nonexistent. Eventually she lay peacefully on the ground, and his own ragged breaths were the only to fill the air.

He rolled over, and stared at the trees.

"I think i'll make camp, and return this in the morning." He patted the pocket of his jacket, whose left arm now had bite-marked patterned holes in it. He lay there for a good half hour, drifting to sleep right in the middle of the path. He did, in fact, accomplish the mission in the morning.

[|] End [|]

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 10:58 pm