Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Forceful Treasure Hunt

Rohma
    Rohma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Xia Song (Deceased)
    Experience : 10,518.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Dark Orchestra
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Forceful Treasure Hunt Empty Forceful Treasure Hunt

Post by Rohma 27th January 2016, 5:36 am

Jerb:

A forced rest came in order after the trials. Partially it was to allow the woman a moment to change, some of Subaru’s extra clothes sacrificed seeing as their temporary partner, Sharp, had suffered some wardrobe issues. At the same time Faeral wanted a moment’s reprieve to drink everything in about this situation.

Zombies.

For all intents and purposes that’s what he’d think of them as, since the things fit the image of horror stories well enough. They lacked the cognitive functions of the living, moving purely on instinct to attack – and perhaps consume seeing as the trio hadn’t allowed them a lot of attempts for a nom – and yet they showed signs of decay. Studying the bodies as the woman changed and they generally rested the man wrinkled his nose in disgust, ’They’ve certainly got the smell and looks of rot…I have to say they’ve probably been dead or at least died…if not working on it. Yet what propelled them to keep moving then? Is it some disease that eats away at the body and reverts the brain to primal and basic functions before death? Yet these other things…’

Narrowed, shrewd eyes moved from the simplistic corpses to the ones Sharp and Morphine felled earlier. Gold slid then to the one who’d incurred his wrath, the thing’s chest gutted as tissue twisted every which direction from the epicenter like twisted rope. Any remains of a heart lay as a mere pile of mush inside, only the sheer girth of the wretched creature preventing it from dispersing against the ground. ’Yet what created these things, I wonder? Whatever they are it hardly looks natural, warped really…’ he gained the oddest sense of “human” from the one he’d decimated with the help of his questionable allies, the unearthly beings long gone once his temper had quelled.

’It could be some odd protection magic I suppose…’ Doing what any professional would do, Faeral lightly kicked one of the scaled beasts, its body jiggling a little at the motion, but ultimately offering no sudden liveliness, ’but they’re not really giving off a…”magic” vibe either. If this were the cause of such, then they’d be wreaking of magical energy. I sense nothing but a sheer sense of “death” in multiple respects. They boasted power, but seemed to rely purely on that. At best tall, dark, and ugly might’ve held some regenerative capabilities however…’

His thoughts returned to the battle, recalling details through the haze of, ”Kill it a LOT,” and remembered feeling elated that even as skin tried to cover the organ back up it meant little when his weapon wasn’t fazed by mere flesh. That hadn’t stopped him from enjoying the way meat flew when one of his allies started digging deep into its chest though.

Turning back to the mysterious woman who called herself “Sharp” he nonchalantly called out, ”Don’t suppose you’re ready? And how’s that arm, if we’re going deeper it’d be bes-“ Any further words were cut off as something bit down on his arm, teeth puncturing through the jacket and into flesh. The offending ex-human didn’t have long, its head sent flying soon enough thanks to the woman who’d been a wyvern just a short while ago. Subaru had not been fast enough however to prevent the bite, the servant gritting her teeth as she saw the spots of blood discoloring his blue jacket.

”Well isn’t that just dandy,” he snarled, glaring at the slowly growing stain, ”Heavens knows what kind of bacteria I just contracted. Someone’s head will roll for this.”

[595/5,250]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Forceful Treasure Hunt Empty Re: Forceful Treasure Hunt

Post by That Adopted Kid 2nd February 2016, 4:00 pm

A moment of reprieve provided an attempt to analyze the previous fights and see what had gone both right and wrong. Sharp's reflections were like her left arm, slowly growing, though the arm wasn't growing within her mind. Thankfully her little regeneration suffering any stress allowed for her to heal back what was lost, mostly due to recovering that pesky magical power that she used, it wasn't quite the same as what others used, and it required her to rest more often, but from what she gathered it let her stay in this realm far longer than any other celestial out there, which was a good thing in her mind, how else could she help preach Chaoris's word if she was stuck in another realm trying to recover from being "tired".

The battles played out in her mind as if they were a symphony of destruction and analysis. To grow stronger one must learn from all things, not just what they wish too, sadly Sharp was still very much limited in how much she could learn from the experiences, and instead, would only try and absorb the various images that Faeral showed her. The ferocity of his initial blows showed Sharp that she could influence others, but at the same time it was like a mirror, just that he actually felt the emotions and the rage, and Sharp, she just faked them to the best of her ability, she called upon her connection to Chaoris in order to attempt to fake such emotions, but it was nothing compared to the real thing, she was a hollow shell compared to the passion that had been displayed before her against that hideous foe. Lost in her thoughts, she was caught off guard, same as Faeral, the bite from the horrific creature cutting deep into her neck, sadly for it, such a location didn't matter to her for the most part, none of it really did, she wasn't a simple person that could be infected or something crude like that, she was a spirit. Finally, she didn't have a thought of shame for her blood not being worthy for Chaoris, but rather how it protected her from these foul abominations.

Lightning up her sword she stabbed it straight backwards into it's horrible face, and watched as the bite loosened and the thing fell to the ground lifeless or rather more lifeless than before. The bite wasn't too bad, wouldn't have probably killed no, it was softer than it should have been... this was a planned attack, or so Sharp had come up with, trying to infect them perhaps? Such a foul god couldn't infect Sharp, and it certainly couldn't infect Faeral, could it? The man's top hat was so swag that she thought he would be immune to it, even though he wasn't wearing a top hat, she just knew that he was a top hat sort of man and that such men were clearly impervious to being hurt by such beasts.

Sharp nearly leaned over from the pain in her head, what was that thought just now, was something interfering with her mind, perhaps it was this place, but it felt more sinister, and it also felt like some odd colored ice cream, and Sharp didn't like ice cream.

"Such enemies deal in cowardly tactic's and attempt to infect others with their foul lies. Such beasts shall get no mercy, their foul attempts only proving how worthless they are, and how false their god is. My faith and anatomy protect me from such foul bacteria, what of you Faeral, are you about to become a martyr, or a saint? Either way, with your passion, take the lead, let them know your anger through your actions."

Total WC: 623/5250
    Post WC: 623

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rohma
    Rohma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 11th February 2016, 7:48 am

Blessed be her little heart the woman ignored the mild embarrassment Faeral should’ve felt, considering someone’s head had rolled for the crime, but currently annoyance overrode any other emotions. Glaring at the offending spot in his jacket though he started to consider her words. ’A planned attack, hm…? They appear little different than some of the earlier horde, but I suppose…they could still be mere “infectors” amidst the flesh hungry mongrels. Still, to be caught by such a pitiful attack.’ Never mind that certain ice cream haired women wouldn’t fall prey to such silly mistakes, he’d make no mention of this to her. A sigh escaped however as a certain weight bore down on the man’s shoulders, one he didn’t really care about as it’d be everyone else’s problem, but…well he supposed he shouldn’t unleash Erika upon the world in some attempt to discover what befell him.

Maybe.

Tantalizing as some of the merits might be, for now Faeral had a job to do and a curiosity to satiate alongside it. If the goal perhaps coincided with some form of cure then so be it as Lady Luck must be on his side and if not, oh well.

Calmer than he’d been a bit ago, Faeral straightened his jacket as he answered though a hint of gruffness could be heard, ”Hmphf, martyr’s are little more than whiners who couldn’t reach their hands out for the prize, expecting it to be handed over, and merely become the banner for further weaklings who cannot find strength within themselves. They die a pitiful death, but I can assure you, mademoiselle,” golden eyes slid over to her, as cold and steely as his words, ”even if this proves hopeless I will not cry in a corner waiting for the end: I send all who I can to any and every hellish afterlife before I perish.” Besides, as he’d claimed earlier: someone’s head would roll (ignoring the fact someone’s already had).

”Come, deeper into the beast we travel.”

They would take maybe a whopping whole three steps before something flashed in front of them, halting Faeral’s determined gate before it could reach maximum long-leg use. Before them stood a young girl, long hair cut at an even line as matching bangs rested above her dull looking eyes, wearing little else beyond a plain nightgown. The prominent feature however came from her coloring: she stood there, ghostly white…and with the occasional flicker that anyone could quickly discern to be a projection rather than a proper specter.

”Welcome: you have been infected with the virus.”

’No shit.’

”You only have a little bit before you become one of them…if you cannot get to the cure in time deep within the facility. I’m afraid I cannot answer any questions concerning what this facility is, but I can offer you directions to the cure, but I cannot answer questions regarding this facility.”

’I wasn’t asking…’

”I’m sorry, I’d be happy to answer your questions, but unfortunately my programming doesn’t allow-“

”I don’t care,” he interjected, finally speaking aloud.

The response seemed to jar her out of her monotone appearance, the hologram’s eyes widening in surprise, ”A-are you sure? I mean it’s a really interesting place.”

With a wave of his hand he cut her off before more garbage could be uttered, mostly bored yet with that tinge of “I’m already done with this” lacing his words, ”I already stated I don’t care so move on with it, we haven’t got all day as you’ve already informed us.”

”Not even a little question, for formality’s sake?”

”No.”

She hesitated, obviously expecting questions and sporting a few qualities of an AI rather than a mere projection as he’d first believed. Now a little nervous and off-put by his attitude the little girl’s eyes darted to the side, ”Wh-where was I? Oh….y-yeah, um, this place held a lot of people n’ stuff and they’re now all those zo-are you sure no-“

”No.”

”We-ell the virus…I mean the workers! The workers have become undead thanks to that virus they were studying, the same one that’ll turn YOU into a zombie, so you have to be careful. Because nobody wants to die and become a zombie, it’s horrible: people will try to chop off your head!”

Staring down at her with that same cold expression, eyes a few shades darker, ”Death? You think I really care about dying? Do I look like any of the pathetic people who once worked here? Know this, if only this, about me: I do not fear death. If I should fall here I will know life again, and I will remember this, so if I do not find you and reprogram you or worse; delete your data – the very death you would experience, then I will in the next life. Whatever fondness I have for any of the bodies I come to inhabit is merely a fondness. I do not cling to any existence because there is no end for me, unlike the fools of this laboratory…my apologies, ”facility” you seem so eager to speak about to strangers. Then again…to a certain someone’s credit…they’ll probably find you before me, though I’m not sure her levels of interest towards torturing a computer program or AI…but if anyone could find a way it’d be her. I truly, truly wish I could tell you who to pray towards whatever binary gods you have who finds you first, but alas…I cannot. Now give us directions to this “cure” so that we may be on our merry way and slaughter those who created you and possibly this virus, or at least this mutated variation.”

Call it static, call it shivering in panic of her first experience of fear, the AI’s image blurred a little and the gentleman swore he heard a whimpering though her lips were firmly pursed. ”Fine! Here it is. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Like someone hitting the power button the now crying AI blipped out of existence and blissful quiet surrounded the trio. For a brief moment he thought she might’ve pulled a fast one on them before another click sounded, bringing up a 3D model of the place, these “ruins” going a lot further into the mantle than he initially believed. ’Wonderful, if what she said is true this will be quite the slaughter fest just to get down to that room, but we might be able to take a few shortcuts through ducts. Hopefully the undead aren’t keen on such small places.’

Whether attracted by the wailing from the AI or they’d already been shuffling their way over, Faeral could make out the sounds of more “friends” on the other side of the door they’d be going through in a few moments, the thing starting to rattle already.

”Well time to ready ourselves I suppose,” he sighed, waiting to ensure their newest friend was prepared before nodding to Morphine. At his signal petals fell from the humanoid wyvern, the soft pink petals hardening before flying at the door, the flurry shattering it and taking a zombie or two with it. Their compatriots mildly stumbled over their fallen comrades before honing in on the trio, moans and groans echoing in the room ceaselessly.

’Time to dance.’

[1,206]
    [1,801/5,250]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 12th February 2016, 12:15 am

A rousing statement from the man, being a martyr was just that being weak, but it could also mean rallying others to faith, one act of sacrifice could mean the beginning of a revolution, or so Sharp had heard. Chaoris didn't care either way, the blood flowed and that was all that mattered, it was the truth. Skulls of the worthy and unworthy could fall all the same, primal combat meant everything, and death in combat was a joy not a burden or fear. Sharp knew no fear, for she was strong in her faith to the blood god. This man too even if he didn't follow him, also worshipped, for all blood gave life to Chaoris, it was in this that everyone worshipped and knew the principals of him. This is how a god reigns, and how one could show their devotion. This place, it held a secret to extend Faeral's now impedingly short life, and Sharp wouldn't have it, such a warrior must die in combat and not at the hands of a poison. To die such a way was a disgrace, and he deserved a warriors death, if no cure was possible, Sharp would fight him herself so that in his final moments he would, at least, know what it means to be a warrior, it is the least she could offer to one who had proven so passionate about disposing the false gods minions. She was proud to fight by his and his companions, side.

It wasn't long before they arrived at what appeared to be a very fancy projection, Sharp had destroyed it if Faeral hadn't taken such an interest in it. This facility, the type of place, she knew it well, though the memories were faded like her true personality. This place was the same cold atmosphere as her original home though the machine gave off nothing but corrupt energies, it was a place of science and twisted ambition, but without a strong will behind it, her father would be ashamed to call these people scientists, he would have had their head if he knew about it, for they provided nothing but foul creations. At least, Sharp knew now that they weren't the creations of such a foul god, but the creations of science which had a pathetic purpose. Sharp no longer had a purpose to fight here, this place didn't matter, but her companion, and his passion did, which meant that she would fight here, not for Chaoris per say but for his sake, and for her own to an extent. Her father would want this place dead, and she would do his bidding, she knew his will more than anyone else, she was almost a slave to it, but in her mind it was willing. All would perish, this wasn't about a blood-soaked display, this was about eliminating the filth that went against her new master Chaoris, her father and those who tried to stop Faeral from being cured.

All would suffer.

Sharp didn't pay attention to the map, she didn't pay attention to what Faeral and Morphine were doing, she only noticed at they started to shamble in and drawing her blade she teleported in front of the hordes of the zombies, and extended it to slice at them, over and over. the walls creaked from the strain, the fresh smell of burned steel filled the air, the rotting bodies were being cut limb from limb, it was a meat grinder of the highest order. Sharp wasn't screwing around, they were all going to die, and she was going to kill them very fast. They didn't have time to react, there was no mercy, no respite. The butchering took maybe a minute or two, but it must have seemed like an eternity for most, the pure carnage of it all could be classified as a war crime, if they were actually alive anymore.

The truly shocking part though was that none of their blood fell upon Sharp, which was perhaps the strangest part of all, she was avoiding it, her purpose changed. She looked towards the pair of them as she withdrew the blade from her weapon back into the hilt.

"This place, I was in a facility like it, me and some others. The place I was born strived to propel one towards a singular goal of obtaining that which all people supposed desired, godhood. This place brings nothing but death with it, it is a disgrace to the one who had created me. The creators of this place are lucky however that I am the only one who is here and not my father, or some of my 'siblings'. Alpha would have probably torn it down due to their principals, and Omega would have tortured them for the sheer enjoyment of it.

I mention this because it brings new purpose to me, you shall be cured, this place shall burn, nothing shall be left behind in its wake. You shall be cured, and if you cannot I shall fight you in combat myself so that you may die a warriors death. You deserve this much, and I shall not see you be sullied by someone trying to play a god through disgraces in science. For you, for my god, and for my father, I shall complete this mission. You know the way to the cure, I shall dispose of anything in our way, you may lead that we meet up with these people and kill them if any still draw non-corrupted breath.
    "

Sharp was serious about all of this, she wasn't just going to take it lying down, now she had more of a personal reason, beyond what she already had. This mission had just gone from zealot to destruction mode, and the enemies would soon find out, that this type of fighting was far worse than her normal style.

Total WC: 1604/5250
    Post WC: 981

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 12th February 2016, 3:54 am

’Well…I guess that settles that then. Proves how swiftly she can recover as well.’ The display did wonders to answer that question, the man no longer needing to really worry about her recovery rate if she could dance and slice so wondrously. If there were ever a person to paint a town red – or murky brown in this instance – with then Sharp would probably be his second or third choice only to a special woman and of course his other companion Morphine. He couldn’t decide now if he enjoyed the earlier performance more or this one, each beautiful in their own right though this time there stood a slightly different determination within her, one the dark haired man couldn’t quite describe.

She spoke of being born in a similar place, causing the slightest of eyebrow raises from the man as interest became piqued. The goal sounded a bit mundane, a dream of many a child and power hungry person alike that often fell to failure. ’And yet if they made one such as her, perhaps they’re not a complete waste of time like many are. Well, no counting if I’ll meet them or when, best not to worry about it now.’ Alpha and Omega however intrigued him far more, Sharp apparently knowing a couple of “siblings” and perhaps other creations that made it past the production period.

’Omega reminds me of her though, probably nothing more than a raving lunatic or beast however.’

Not that he couldn’t respect that about people as long as they could also be methodical, but those who devolved to simple midnight slashers eventually taken dead or alive by vigilantes, mages, or the Rune Knights were little more than a lost cause to him.

For perhaps the first time in a fair while though…he felt a little touched.

Someone who promised death and destruction on behalf of another were worth keeping around to a degree, and while in many other instances he might’ve questioned their motives or steadfastness to the oath with Sharp the man found it almost hilariously hard to doubt her. She spoke so frankly, so honestly that to doubt her might’ve gone as far as to make him feel like a jerk. Some part of the man believed her incapable of lying, or the thought simply not registering on his mind. And while the notion of someone attacking to give them a warrior’s death might alarm some Faeral took it for the compliment that she likely meant it to be. Besides he didn’t particularly enjoy the idea of becoming one of the horde so…it was a decent back up plan.

That didn’t mean he’d be giving up however, keen on finding the cure if possible.

”Very well, I’m honored by your offer to help – and there’s not many I’d honestly say that too.” While Faeral doubted she’d take the words as a lie the man couldn’t help a bit of honesty leaking out to someone so deserving of it as he made his way through the path of bits and pieces of once-humans, ever mindful not to slip on entrails or blood.

Traversing the hallways came with a sickeningly exciting sense of anticipation, any and every corner a possible attack with who knows how many of the ex-employees waiting at the ready. It sent thrills that intermingled with chills as the man kept his sword at the ready, quickly slicing one such unlucky, lone wanderer the moment it walked into view. The thing barely turned its head before the top half of its torso started falling to the ground, its head smashed in by a booted heel seconds later. ”Up ahead is a duct we’ll use to skip a couple of floors. There will be, admittedly, a bit of sliding involved, but I guess that will be the side thrill of this little mission. Though…I am curious to know more about this “Alpha and Omega” you spoke of earlier…if you’re comfortable talking about them or allowed too. I won’t take offense as each creator is different about these things.” Sure the age ol adage would’ve involved sending Morphin and/or Sharp first Faeral continued to take the lead as he ripped the grate from entrance, a small thought striking him, ”Ah, of course we’ll get whatever we missed on the way back I assure you, but seeing as time is an enemy as well I apologize for the bit of shortcutting.”

[740]
    [2,541/5,250]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 12th February 2016, 5:00 am

"I could care less about killing all of the filth behind us that we are skipping, this entire place will go up in flames, even if I have to sacrifice myself and go recover in that dreaded realm for a time."

The atmosphere of the burnt and slashed hallways was peaceful for the time being, surely there would be more shuffling, and hopefully Faeral wouldn't be one of the ones shuffling around anytime soon, but Sharp wasn't an expert in the sciences, more of a girl of action, especially since her contract with Chaoris, still she knew science when she saw it due to her upbringing, and this was now for sure science. Corrupted and horrible, they probably attempted to become gods, gods of death or something stupid like that, no god could be over death it was a concept, an absolute, a truth of the world, something which didn't escape many, and perhaps they wished to harness that power. It didn't matter, though, they would be destroyed, along with this entire place, somehow.

Sharp would wait until they managed to reach the other end of the "shortcut" out into a bigger room, upon one of the walkways within the room, the sounds of scuttling zombies filling the room with a eerie atmosphere, with the smell matching the sound. Sharp was a bit discouraged, she'd waited till now, but at the very least she could properly answer his questions, and then dive right into the thick of it to attempt to reach the cure or at least, the faint hope of one.

"Alpha... I don't know what happened to them, but they were always a strange one, always trying to eat everything, devour it and to try and 'grow' stronger. I never understood that strength is actions not eating to grow, not my purpose though so I can't fault them, I don't even know my true purpose... I must discover that at that some point."

Sighing softly to herself, she regained her focus as she looked down upon the pitiful creatures, and prepared her weapon to dive straight down into the lot of them, and end their pathetic existences. Perhaps there might be more of the special kind down there and she might have a challenge, not that she was in a mood for a good brawl, just a slaughter.

"Omega... Omega is perhaps the most hated of all my siblings, among my siblings. They were always most of a distant ghost to them, always seemed to have some kind of grand plot about them. They showed what I suppose could be called kindness to me. Said I was the favorite for a reason, unlike them, who was the most hated. I haven't kept up with them too much since everyone fled from our places of 'birth' or 'homes' unlike me, who was told to try and re-locate my purpose through contracts with others, to give out my key and try and feed off their emotions, not that I can feel. "

That took a bit of effort to try and speak out, Sharp was a little bit distressed by it, it was slight but she could feel it a little bit, maybe this place was getting to her.

"Sorry, I won't waste any more of your time, Omega has only contacted me a bit to see how the favorite is doing and if I have seen anything unusual. I guess they trust me to not lie, not that I can, I don't feel the emotions  needed to. Regardless they seem to be doing well, living with a fella, as they put it, who is quite well off, has an alias now using the same name as their dead teacher of their new little 'magic'. Why they had to learn magic confuses me, I was born with mine. They might get mad if I say their name or at least, the one they are fond of using now, so... don't say it."

Sharp got perched upon the little railing upon the walkway and prepared to dive down into the little beasts, her sword ready, the glow sure to draw their attention and allow her to run both distraction and rampage.

"Omega seems to like the name 'Erika' right now, why I have no idea, it doesn't seem to have much meaning as the original, but they like that one, and some odd candy too, Skittles. I will never understand it. Either way, don't tell anyone please, they will get annoyed at me, and while I can't understand emotions fully, I do understand their form of rage.Regardless I'll jump down and distract them, you work your way down and try to sneak past, I'll catch up in a little bit, I can see you through the walls up to a certain point. if I don't show up then, it goes without saying, destroy this place."

Jumping off the railing Sharp had her white wings appear behind her, the glowing of the red blade turning them into a crimson hue, and she spun downwards, Sharp made a massive impact in the center of the room, with many of the zombies body parts flying, their life matter spilling forth, and Sharp standing in the center of them. if someone were to try and get further without them noticing, now was probably the time, as it was hard to ignore her. Thus was the advantage of now acting like a coward, and hiding your presence but fighting out in the open with the full truth of the universe behind you. This was what it meant to be a warrior. Fighting for the worthy, and fighting for honor, and fighting to know your opponent on the most personal of levels, how they fight. Shouting to draw their attention further, Sharp would of course, exclaim her, now becoming signature, battle cry.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE, LET THE GALAXY BURN!"

Total WC: 2593/5250
    Post WC: 989

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 14th February 2016, 12:51 am

’I suppose as this is no longer a religious pursuit their death doesn’t matter as much?’ The man shrugged it off though, mentally agreeing that this place would burn for the insults it’d inflicted on them. It was only a matter of “how?” and the best way for the ultimate satisfaction…perhaps he could rig something, but only after he secured his fate one way or another in this place. Priorities and all that.

Time spent with Sharp lead the man to ponder her existence further as well as that of her creator, the tall woman knowing of her “siblings” and their purposes yet not understanding her’s yet. Did they all know why they’d been made? Were they merely privy to the meaning behind the other creations? ’I wonder if they each represent a path or merely a step towards his final goal, this, “godhood” he seeks? I suppose a part of her most represent the immortality aspect…hmm…’ Though what devouring could represent…well power growth, though he was unsure about Alpha as a whole.

Tingles ran up his spine, causing the small hairs on the back of the musician’s neck to stand up as she began describing “Omega.” At first they merely sounded like an outcast, though he agreed with them as Sharp admitted to being unable to lie – something he’d find himself believing or applauding her acting skills should he find the sword buried in his back later. One eyebrow rose at the “feeding off of emotions” bit in regards to the sword wielding woman, the man wondering if she sported some enhanced form of empathy, though he could only begin to imagine what reasons laid behind this mechanic. ’What purpose will she find through contracts though? I suppose it’s a wide open one, probably dependent upon who gains her key.’

As she returned to Omega however the slight chill returned, the situation sounding absurdly familiar and then the final top hat dropped.

Erika.

Erika.

Skittles.

Faeral could almost face palm from the knowledge, teeth clenching as he processed this newfound information about a certain significant person in his life. ’Well…she is rather extraordinary…what could one truly expect? Her to be born like the rest of the “plebeians” in life?’ Gods it made a hilariously horrendous amount of sense now that he thought about it, not once having even attempted to fantasize about the beginnings of Erika before. Sure he might’ve teased her a bit in jest, but in all truth not once did Faeral truly question it because Erika was the type of woman who’s existence you merely…accepted. That was it, she was there, and woe be the one who denied or questioned otherwise.

Yet another fact jumped out at him.

She’d stolen the form from her teacher.

’Does this mean she can shapeshift to some degree, or is merely one at a time?’ A thought to ponder further in less dangerous times as Sharp charged into the hoard down below. Right now the man needed to focus on capitalizing on the opportunity and instead of throwing himself and Morphine by proxy into the mayhem and havoc…!...they simply skulked past the group. The zombies appeared far too enthralled with the more noisy and alluringly moving target of Sharp while only some of the outer edge rejects suffered a sword through the head because they honestly had nothing better to do.

Once more or less free of attracting attention they broke out into a run as Faeral followed the mental map as they swerved down a curved hallway that eventually gave way to a windowed wall. Lights flickered, catching their attention and the sight truly shocked the man: inside the room stood a figure firing a gun at the ceiling. Either the zombie knew how to arm itself or the man somehow, by some miracle survived to this point as his attention temporarily locked onto Faeral. Still on the move – because Faeral would be damned if he stopped since the man could very well join them – his speed slowed as something from above came down to ensnare the man. The surprise of the action caused his gun hand to fling about, firing wildly now and the musician forced both Morphine and himself to the ground as the window proceeded to shower in a glorious spray of glass that decorated their backs. A cry rang out, drowned a second later by a horrendous squelching sound that the dark haired mage could only determine to be the fellow’s end. ’Shame, I bet there aren’t many others left either…well, mind on the goal.’

Any thoughts couldn’t convey the irritation he felt though at the man having offered an entrance to whatever the hell just rendered him useless unto them, the silence almost eerie as the slowly settled.

It was above them.

Not only could he practically feel the eyes – assuming it sported any – crawling along his back, but given the chittering sounds overhead…he’d prefer it not be something in addition to whatever abhorrent abomination just killed that man.

’One…two…three…….’

Spinning onto his back, in the same motion the thorn-ridden hammer manifested in his hand, the momentum slamming into that wretched tongue-like appendage and stabbing it into the wall as the spiked mallet forced it into place. High pitched screeching and squealing filled the hallways as it started jerking its head around, trying to release its injured tongue and at the same time lunge for them. One of its arms flew as Morphine sliced it clean off before they cleared the hell out of there, hoping its leaking blood might attract some of the horde and turn the thing into a target.

He could regain his hammer later after all.

”Almost there,” he huffed, leading the charge towards a door, ”Once we get through there we can lock that fucker out.” ’And from there meet back up with Sharp in a roundabout way if she continues straight down that hallway through the zombies…it would’ve been the perfect straight shot if not for that damned mob.’ Instead they took a longer route and met that scourge.

’How many bloody mutations are there?! First those ugly things from earlier, now that, and then what?!’

[1,033]
    [3,574/5250]

MP: 90%

Thorn Tempo - going on CD, just quick use

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 19th February 2016, 12:22 am

The zombies were like a never ending tide, a corrupted wave that continued to flow in with every pulse of putrid breath and chattering limbs. Sharp had to act as the beach that showed no reprieve for the ocean that attempted to crash upon it, she would need to move like sand in order to fight them to full effect. To witness her fury that took place in this moment would be to witness a shining beacon within a dark place, the flashes and holy fire smiting the area left a blinding glow with the underground lair. A consecration was had within the hallowed halls, the screams of the dying and the dead filled it with uneasy, many would have run, but Sharp was foolish. Sharp was an angel of death, and she would know no fear.

Countless time she felt the slash of her saber hit against the enemy, and countless times she knew their flesh's weakness, but it wasn't enough, they didn't stop, the onslaught was relentless, but she had to hold out, she had to fight against them, she had to stop them here and now, and trust that Faeral could complete his part of the mission, she had to trust that he could accomplish anything he set his mind too, she had to have faith in him. His violence matched her violence, and she knew that she could trust that to accomplish anything that its mind was set upon. He would find the cure, all she had to do was keep them busy. Sadly that didn't seem it was going to be fully possible, they just kept coming, and eventually the enemy would overcome her position. She might have been bloodthirsty and zealous, but she wasn't a fool, dying here would prove useless to the end goal, and she didn't wish to return to that blasted realm when then was work to be done.

The drooling maws let out a battle cry, and it took Sharp a back, they had just rallied? How could that be possible, was the site of their brothers being slaughtered such an experience that the beasts could think for a moment to cause themselves to become reinvested? No, that was impossible such tactics should be lost upon them. Gripping her blade, Sharp prepared to unleash a torrent upon them, and she felt it through her boots, the ground was shaking. It couldn't have been, the mindless creatures were only here as a distraction? They actually had tactic's. Sharp's eyes went wide at this realization as the wall across the room burst open as a beast, which looked like the one that she struggled to kill popped out and pointed towards Sharp, it's grueling maw letting out a roar of challenge. The other zombies instead of shuffling randomly stopped and turned their attention towards Sharp, almost rank, and file. It was controlling them, this entire time it was feeding them into Sharp in order to get her overwhelmed, she wasn't holding them off, they were trapping her. This was a legitimate ambush that was planned in advance, and would succeed if not for one thing, Sharp was completely reckless.

The atmosphere was tense and quiet for a moment before Sharp's blade extended out and butchered several of the zombies in the decently sized room, and the giant monster charged towards her. Jumping over the monster with the assistance of her wings as it crashed through several zombies, both "alive and dead", Sharp bashed several more off of her with both swing and limb, she had to keep mobile to prevent any kind of trap from happening, and from this thing from actually hitting her and leaving her for dead within this place. She couldn't afford time in the celestial realm, not when Faeral was potentially going to die a non-warrior death, such thing would bring great shame.

The zombies, thinning out for a brief moment let off, as the beast threw itself out from the wall, and crashed towards Sharp once again, thankfully she was on point once again and managed to dodge it, and had to deal with another group of the little jerks. They were moving to positions that she might jump to in order to prevent a counter attack, Sharp didn't know what she would actually be able to do, but thankfully all this was doing was holding off the zombies, which was all that really mattered.

Killing yet another group of them, Sharp felt it and now she had to start thinking of another plan, her blade was getting dull, it would need to be refreshed through her magical energy before she could use it again to it's full shredding potential. Sadly she didn't have any time as the creature rushed her again and she had to dodge yet again and fight against more zombies yet again, but this time, when she landed to hit them, the blade broke upon the last zombie, the red glow shattered within the darkened room, vision nearly impossible, she lit up her wings again to see, but the tyrant had already made its move, and she could only look back in shock and hold her arms up to block the blow against it, but the blow never came, instead, the beast wrapped its claw around her holding her out face first into the walls, and surging with strength crashed through them, pillar, wall, office equipment, all of it was smashed as it blazed through the facility. The crashing sound was probably deafening to those within this area, and all the while the zombies gave chase after him, leading the horde he was commanding towards the final destination point that Sharp was about to hit. Finally, a large room, which contained seemingly nothing but a bit of leftover lab equipment was where the tyrant stopped and threw her, having Sharp's body slam into the wall opposite of where the creature appeared from. The zombies scuttering echoing throughout the room, Sharp felt the sting hit her, her vision blurred and a ringing went throughout her ears, and then she felt it, or rather didn't feel it, her arms were broken straight out of their sockets, and she was bloodied and bruised. She had done it, though, she had held it off... or so she thought... Sharp looked to the corner of her eye and saw it, a pristine room which seemed to hold different vials through the probably incredibly strong glass. This is where the cure was, and Faeral wasn't here yet... that meant he hadn't gotten it yet... had he died and was it all for nothing? No... that wasn't possible! Faeral couldn't have died, she couldn't believe that he was too strong for it, so Sharp would have to stand and fight.

She had no arms, was dizzy, bleeding, and broken, but she was defiant, and she was a servant of the blood god. Thankfully while she was getting demolished by the beast she focused her energy in her blade, and throwing her leg out to grab it from its position on the floor near her, from the throw of the beast, Sharp kicked it up towards her mouth, and bit down upon it with her teeth and let her wings extend from her back. Blood pooled on the floor while she stood up with the assistance of her wings, and she extended up the blade within her mouth. There was no battle cry, there was just her last stand and determination to keep fighting for that potential hope, that the mission would succeed. This is what she lived for, suicide missions, and Sharp would be damned if she was accused of backing down from any sort of challenge, for followers of the blood god no knowing more than these moments the moments when you are so broken that you fight for one reason, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, BE IT YOURS, OR THEIR'S!

Total WC: 3915/5250
    Post WC: 1322

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 20th February 2016, 2:03 am

Apparently irony no longer required one to speak aloud to go into effect as the mere thought inspired it to answer. These giants among mere zombies smelled far worse, their congealed flesh grotesque to many aesthetics and yet their sheer muscle mass knocked the wind from Morphine all too easily. Forced to lug her along – one of the few people Faeral might risk his life for – a sharp cry sounded as one of its meaty hands sent them flying down a small flight of stairs. Perhaps life was kind though, the things not quite able to follow through the thinner hallways without first shredding through the walls, severely slowing their pursuit as the dark haired man forced himself up from the ground. Sure it’d be oh so easy to lie there and wait for the “inevitable” but the man refused to give up. Not yet, not here, not until he’d severely screwed this place over with brimstone and fire.

Seriously. Screw this place to every hell and back.

The severity of the situation struck home a little more even as he forced Morphine to her feet and returning to their limping gait. How did Sharp fair so far? Had it been right to merely leave her in the throng of zombies? Even if she lacked mortality he couldn’t imagine the pain a spirit might feel before finally being forced back to the Celestial Realm. ’Then again,’ he reminded himself, ’she lives for combat…I suppose I’m more worried about losing a helpful asset.’ Given his still changing state and Morphine’s battered and partially unconscious state Faeral didn’t want to lose someone as stalwart and determined as that girl until they could walk away from this place without looking back at the explosion.

Wincing he ignored the throbbing in his left knee, the limb having smashed into the floor during their sudden and abrupt dissent. The bruise there would no doubt blossom wickedly by morning and a spot on his back smarted and stung as the slightly shredded coat passed over it, intent on touching the tender wound. More than likely some of the blood tried to harden with the fabric attached, and each movement merely pulled it back away ensuring a nice, neat little cycle of annoyance.

As long as he remained mindful it meant he retained some time, so the man took it as a good sign even as he grit his teeth.

Behind he could hear mashing of dry wall and cracking of glass before another beautiful and horrific sound reached his ears: rock and dirt giving way. They’d destroyed that part of the hallway so neatly and perfectly that part of the foundation holding the earth above their heads gave way, hopefully crushing the two disgusting creatures or at least leaving the pair pinned in horrid agony. Those mutated abominations could rot for all he cared until something tapped his shoulder and an odd, slight hissing sound emanated overhead.

’Those…may they BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!’

Pain became an ignored matter as he forced his white haired companion further awake, lacking time to let her come to naturally. His knee could simply shove it in the face of the rest of the hallway ceiling giving way beneath the might of Mother Nature, who intended to bury those too close to the break. Just another doorway and they might be safe if even only for a spell as he broke out into a hobbling run as best he could as the roof groaned in agony. Seconds after passing through the doorway he could hear as it gave out bit by bit and then with an all mighty crash the place became filled with dirt. There’d be no going back that way. ’At least there’s still that trick if we need to go up the ducts. Just means I can’t use it if I need it.’ It also wouldn’t be the smoothest of methods, likely to result in a few bumps and knocks here and there. As long as it got them through if there remained a prosperous population of zombies though it wouldn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.

The laboratory, at least this room, remained as much of a chaotic mess as the rest of this wretched place with small metal slabs overturned, chairs tossed aside, and glass everywhere. Almost every step into this place resulted in some form of crunching or clink-clattering of objects, boots unable to help kicking or stepping on something. If this area required any form of stealth then they’d have been screwed, but at this point he stopped caring: they were close to the prize. Going through the layout of the place in his head the man realized the next room over held the cure inside. Things finally started looking up!

…and then he heard another series of crashes and a final harsh thud against the wall.

’What the hell else is going on?!’ his mind screamed. He really didn’t have time for more bullshit though at least Morphine finally came to her mind enough to walk on her own. By this point his knee screamed with each movement and he mentally flipped it the bird as he wrenched the door open and gazed upon an old friend…and a bloodied Sharp.

Golden eyes iced over as he stared at the warped being, sure that they’d killed it and yet no less ready to kill it until it double died this time. That thing would be utter slush beneath his boots for simply existing, let alone the damages it wrought and sheer insistence at getting in their way. Of course he’d then set the slush on fire for extra good measure just like the rest of this forsaken purgatory. A brilliant white sword manifested in one hand, the other grabbing the hilt as he slowly started pulling it out, finishing the job with a quick flourish. The odd little haunting mask at the other end of the sheath started glowing as it swayed, a calm tune beginning to play.

”This time you’ll be dancing to my tune, whether you like it or not.”

As the thing’s attention slowly turned to him a trio of its legions would leap onto it, one starting to bite at its arm even as the other two clung to its back and sought to rend flesh where they could. It was time to play his groupies against him. ’All good leaders eventually fall beneath by the wishes of their people.’

[1,085]
    [4,659/5250]

MP: 75%
    Summoned Pied Piper

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 26th February 2016, 1:36 am

Sharp was prepared to do a full blown last ditch charge into the creature when hope arrived. Faeral, appearing from behind probably the only still functioning door aside from the cure vault within this place. He was still alive, he wasn't okay, but he was alive, and that's all Sharp needed to know in order to view it as not entirely pointless to keep this place existing for the time being. This was still bad, however, her arms were out of commission and all she really had was her mouth and her legs, along with her wings in order to keep up fighting, but as long as she could still move, Sharp could still fight. it didn't matter how bloody or how bad the battle could get, she could still fight, regardless of the pain that others might have felt, thankfully this was one of the few times that she was glad she didn't have a "normal" body to sacrifice for Chaoris, as it meant this job could be accomplished and Faeral might well be saved.

The enemy, however, would have to die a horrible and bloody death in order to allow for such an action to take place. Spending no more time pondering over how to attack, Sharp's wings flared up only for her to proceed to enter into a spinning motion to try and catch as many of them once again within her blades grasp. The limbs of the zombies flew back and forth, but none of this was her true target, she was really targeting the big one, the leader-beast that was directing the smaller horde onwards towards their twisted and feral goal. No pun intended.

The monster let out a howl as the various zombies began to attack it, Faerals doing for sure, and this gave Sharp a chance. Landing on its chest she slashed towards the inside of the beast, only to watch as struggled and attempted to swipe her. Doubling back Sharp proceeded to attempt to strafe the beast, hitting it with light blows from the blade within her mouth, leaving small dents, but nothing too serious. This was a problem, she had to actually go in on the beast to cause harm, which meant that she was exposing herself to damage if she did, but... it was the only thing she could realistically do. Expending a bit of magical power, Sharp activated one of her regeneration spells, just to keep her going in case the worst happened. Stabbing directly towards the beast Sharp hoped to strike it within the heart, but then she realized that it probably didn't have one, or it had multiple. This was a problem, she had felled the other through such savage blows, but it had probably adapted at this point and was far more deadly than she previously had envisioned. Did it have weak points, did she have the strength to actually fell another one of them, a stronger one? No she couldn't doubt herself. With all of her strength Sharp unleashed her blades towards the creature slashing at it with very silly looking head motions, and a determined look in her eyes, she would find the beasts weakness, and she would kill it!

Then a silence rang out within the room as one of the beasts claws leaned in towards her position, as she was violently hacking away, and sliced at her. In disbelief, Sharp's eyes widened as she felt the claws cut into her, and with a flick, the beast flung Sharp's body into another one of the walls, but not all together. Crashing against with the wall with such impact that it let out a resonation within the room, even above the zombies drooling moans, Sharp let out a scream, as they descended upon her in droves. For a few seconds, it looked like they were eating her body, their hunger finally being quenched, but through the horrid silence, and moans, her voice spoke out.

"Finally..."

The crimson color of her blade once again filled the area as several zombies body parts were flung from their corpses, and from the horror Sharp would rise, her wings fluxing in and out as her power to keep her within this world waned, and she hung on with everything she had, or rather everything she had left. Sharp was missing the lower half of her body, and the lower half of her left arm, thankfully the lower part had landed on top of her upper part and that was what the zombies had begun to eat. The blade was being held within her right hand, as she moved her arm and swung towards more of the zombies, killing them outright as a test of her abilities right now.

"The impact popped my arm back into its socket. Faeral, I'll try and stem the tide... as best I can... kill the beast, I have faith that you can..."

Sweat fell from Sharp's brow as she huffed, the regeneration patching up her missing organs with a miss match of skin just to keep everything from falling out. Sharp wouldn't go down to this, not like this when she had such a purpose to fulfill. She would fight for as long as she could remain in this realm and for as long as she could move. As some more of the zombies approached towards her, and Faeral's direction she teleported in between Faeral and them, cutting them down to keep him from being flanked.

"Slaughter them all."

Total WC: 4831/5250
    Post WC: 916

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 27th February 2016, 4:08 am

Harrowing and valiant as her assault may have been the thing cast aside its zombie cloak and flung the woman away with a sickening crash into the wall. When she hit the ground and they swarmed her the man believed this to be the end of her, at least their partnership currently as the damages would likely force her from the battle. Without her and keeping the waves of decaying flesh away so that he could continue to manipulate chunks of the mob – at least until the thing would fling them from its back despite the loss of chunks of meat in the process – Faeral couldn’t very well determine how this might go. The screams were certainly discouraging, but he couldn’t very well charge into that mess and save her either. The logical part of his mind reminded the man that it was more or less pointless: she’d be fine despite the screams.

But a small part of him considered it all the same.

Then the words somehow came over the throngs of grunts and rending, his ears attuned to listen for her above the rest of the rabble before she unveiled her horrifying abilities. Well…he’d seen people survive similar decapitations for a spell even if not for long, but the girl could’ve been the poster child for death incarnate with that kind of presence. Anyone else would suffer nightmares from the mere sight and truth be told, the man may sport a couple of odd dreams after this whole debacle anyways, and yet he couldn’t help admiring her sheer determination to see this to the end. Her god, Chaoris he believe she’d called him, certainly found himself a worthy worshipper in Sharp. If she could keep the minions from interfering too much…then perhaps…

”Thank you.”

Two Faerals stood side-by-side, one sporting the white blade of the Pied Piper even as the other held the familiar Dark Chime scythe with its glowing crimson panels. The tough hide of the abomination couldn’t withstand its ability as the man charged. Adrenaline pumped through his veins with reckless abandon, likely increasing his infection rate and yet if he could just win, just bring this bad boy down then he could drink his fill of the cure. That lone thought pushed him as the blade arced through the air multiple times, leaving glowing trails in its wake and forcing a grunt from the beast each time. Down he went, ducking a swipe from the claws that sent goggles flying to parts unknown as he swung upwards and then horizontally through its chest on the back swing. He couldn’t afford to get hurt, having left the clone as the controller of the minor forces as without its aid…he’d likely be sunk.

It caught him finally, flinging him away and over a secured lab table. Another flash of red through the air severed the spines of the encroaching zombies as the man forced himself up. Later he could deal with the immense aches and pains sprouting all over just not right now, not with his life on the line. Lives as a warrior pushed him through it as his boots slid on the floor to avoid a blow that left a dent in the floor next to him even as his blade again ran through the beast and its heart hidden inside – much to its ire. When petals began to flutter in its face, hacking away at the tiny bit of vision it sported and trying to embed themselves in his skin Faeral smirked. This time rather than go for its weakened heart the man slashed at its Achilles tendons as it lurched forward from another assault from its once loyal horde, the action forcing the thing down to the ground as it crushed a few skulls. Backing up Faeral’s smirk sprouted into a gruesome grin as he’d enjoy this next bit almost as much as he had the first time they felled the beast.

A battle cry of pure fury roared from the woman, some of the wyvern vocal cords slipping out as she rushed at the fallen beast. Her master was in danger of becoming one of these ghouls and she would not have it! This thing would pay for getting between him and the cure as she slammed the oversized blade into its back and activated the mechanism. Blades all along the side popped out before it revved to life and proceeded to shred through the flesh. Even when it moved she merely corrected her stance, tail sprouting from her backside to lash out at its head and force it back into the ground as she continued to run its heart through the blundering process. She didn’t stop, not even as the metal of the blades screeched against the floor, letting it feel the continued fury of her weapon and rage before swinging it through the thing and slicing out a hefty segment of the Tyrant’s body. Even as it started regenerating she slammed the blade into its head, flinging brain matter across the scattered corpses of their enemies as a final insult to the scientists who helped cause this mess in the first place.

Huffing the partially-changed woman realized her master no longer stood nearby, eyes now a golden hue with its pointed pupils, tail still jutting out, and parts of her hair sported petals though they hadn’t yet changed to the usual, vibrant red rose hue, retaining the white form with just a hint of pink at the ends.

”Well done, both of you. Cheers.”

Morphine’s head whipped around, watching as Faeral downed something from a vial, clone looking a bit annoyed as it’d been the one to finally fetch the substance from the vault as they laid waste to the tyrant in its final moments. One might’ve even suspected it’d begin arguing or lecturing him, but it merely sighed and snapped its fingers to dispel itself alongside the snow white blade. The vial shattered against the floor, Faeral seeing no point in bothering with tidiness in a place so bereft of it at this point, boots crunching the shards further into the floor as he hummed, ”Minty…”

Eyes glanced back at the vault, his pockets adorning another couple of vials as “just in case” on the way out – because he sure as hell wasn’t coming back down here, his attention returned to Sharp. For his life she’d paid an arm and a leg – two in fact! – and so he kneeled before her, hand over his heart as if a knight, ”I thank you my good lady…if you should ever have need of my services you need but ask. Even if it’s something I can’t accomplish in this life time I’ll be sure to remember it in the next.” The musician meant every word of it. While lives meant so little to him her efforts impressed him as well as her thoughtfulness – even if it involved promising to slay him herself in combat – to the point he couldn’t help being a little charmed by her. Then again, only a savage wouldn’t share his feelings.

However he couldn’t be sure that she’d make it through the journey back up given the state of her body, but at least he still sported a few tricks. ”You needn’t worry: we can make it out of here between the two of us. And then we’ll blow it to Kingdom Come.”

[1,243]
    [5,902/5250]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 27th February 2016, 9:01 pm

Faeral began his plan, and all Sharp had to do was keep them off of him. It wasn't an easy task, but she threw herself towards the broken wall where they were pouring in and kept slashing towards the zombies that tried to enter again and again. Her wings pulsed as she attempted to keep herself focused and within real space, but it was hard, and she felt herself fading away with every moment she was exerting herself, but she couldn't just rest, she had to keep going, and at this point, it was just her willpower keeping her focused, and "alive". The blade cracked at the sheer weight of attacks that were being undertaken, and all Sharp could do was pray that the blade would hold out until Faeral finished his fight, again, and again, she struck until eventually the blade gave away yet again and broke. She was out of options, she would have to fight them, floating and tired with but one arm left, and then the crash of the beast being felled rang throughout the hallway, and the zombies that were going to attack her, and 'finish her off' stopped moving, and instead fell to the ground, their brains popping from the exertion of the control that had previously been held over them.

Sharp almost gave a sigh of relief at the fact that it was over, but she didn't wish to shame Chaoris by admitting that combat ending was a good thing, she just couldn't keep fighting at this point. She'd have to become stronger to truly fight against her enemies. Weakly heading towards Faeral, she was pleased that he had survived his blow with death, and came out victorious, in many ways he was stronger than her, but for now, she was just relieved that he was alive, well that all of them were. You couldn't kill things if you died after all.

"See that is blown up then, I shall return to the celestial realm to recover faster, though honestly I doubt I could stay here much longer if I wanted too. Good luck out there Faeral, you don't owe me anything besides fighting the way that you do now, with honor and ferocity."

Fading away back to the darker celestial spirit realm, Sharp sighed as she began to regenerate faster and restore her magic faster as well, it was over, she and Faeral had won. it was a victory well fought, and hopefully, the man wouldn't soon forget the lessons that she had tried to teach him this day, in this life... or the next as he put it.

Total WC: 5269/5250
    Post WC: 438

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 1:14 am