Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Cat and the Hat!

NashiTheNeko
    NashiTheNeko

Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : None Yet
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None Yet
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Flame Magic
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

The Cat and the Hat!  Empty The Cat and the Hat!

Post by NashiTheNeko 24th January 2016, 1:18 pm

Nashi walked down the road to the elderly woman's small home. She looked down at her paper and sighed. Hopefully her new Fairy Tail friend would arrive to help. This was Nashi's first job and she was feeling very nervous. Luckily she knew she was quite good with animals, and cats in particular. Heck, her best friend was an exceed. All she needed to do was complete this job and he could come and stay with her. She hesitantly knocked on the door and smiled. Lady Chu kindly opened and looked down, not expecting such a small and young looking mage to be in Fairy Tail. Lady Chu chuckled and told Nashi her predicament...

Nashi went out on the road, and recited in her mind what she knew she would need to catch such a pesky cat. She took off her hoodie, pulled out a pack of catnip and went to the store to buy a carton of milk, a small hat, and to meet her friend. 

1/6 posts 

162 words.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19421-nashi-koharu

Magic: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t19417-holy-flame-magic
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Death Knight
    Guild : Former: Fairy Tail - Current: Savage Skull
    Mentor : Past: Dead or Hiding - Current: None/self-trained
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: None - Yet
    Third Skill:

The Cat and the Hat!  Empty Re: The Cat and the Hat!

Post by vampire4ever25 24th January 2016, 1:57 pm

Walking to the meeting place that was told to him Jacklyn was walking about. Just starting to remember where everything was in town he didn't stumble as much as he used to. Even so he seem blind with the whole accidentally running into things every so often. That and the bandages over his eyes didn't help him as being seen as such. Always having a hangover from parting so much his headache didn't bother him so much as it should have; but man did it still hurt. Still wondering why he was told to meet his job partner at a store.

Jacklyn was instructed to wait for her when he got there. So here he lay leaning on the wall of some building near the food market district of the beanstalk village. Smelling sweets as the air picked up a tiny little breeze made his hair dance briefly in the wind. Second later standing back where has was but with a giant bitter lollipop sticking out of mouth. That and a cinnamon roll rapped and held in a napkin as it dripped a bit of frosting from being freshly made and piping hot.

---

Post #2 of 6

Number of words:  193 (not counting for after the ---)

Last edited by vampire4ever25 on 24th January 2016, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NashiTheNeko
    NashiTheNeko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by NashiTheNeko 24th January 2016, 6:18 pm

Nashi saw Jacklyn and ran over to him, tripping on the way. She smiled apologetically and gave him a list. "knowing cats, they love a few things. I already got the catnip, all we need is a bowl of milk and a straw hat. If we can get the cat to get close with the catnip, it should get sleepy from the milk and crawl into the hat to sleep." She checked off the steps and smiled. "its the perfect plan to attract a cat." 

She studied Jacklyn as she did with anybody she just met. He seemed nice, though she could tell his magic was..nightmarish to say the least. Still, she was happy to make a new friend, especially one from the same guild as her. She then handed him a package of sweets from her hometown, noticing he already bought himself a handful of food. The sweets was a thank you for helping her on this job, knowing it was quite a small task. She couldn't stand to see that old lady and her cat be so far apart, and so she took the job. 

3/6 needed posts. 

number of words: 187.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 24th January 2016, 11:18 pm

Not knowing who was the person he was sent to go help he didn't suspect much. Even so Jacklyn was told the job was meant to be a trivial. Also that milk may help on the matter not knowing what his guild-mates meant he left it alone. Still he was just told to go meet and a follow guild member not much else was told to him. However while coming down he did listen to where milk could be bought if some was needed. Still lost in though as the lollop pop and its bitter taste started to fade bit by bit till no flavor is left. His train of thoughts broken as a girl gave him a list which she recited the list as well.

Fortunate for him as during the day he is basically blind. Upon hearing that catnip, milk and a hat was needed he became glad he eavesdropped on some citizens while walking by them. Noticing the sweets the girl gave him Jacklyn smiled and spoke in a warn deep voice. "Thanks for the sweets I don't believe I had this kind yet. Also I know where to buy some milk I over heard some two talk as I came to meet you her. Sorry to ask but I wasn't briefed when I was sent to help and didn't get your name. If you would be so kind as to gave me your name mine is Jacklyn. But seeing as your a member of our guild you may call me Jade if you want."

---

Post #4 of 6 - (Sorry I put 3 when it should have been 4)

Word count of 258 (not counting what is after the ---)

Last edited by vampire4ever25 on 25th January 2016, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NashiTheNeko
    NashiTheNeko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by NashiTheNeko 25th January 2016, 10:18 am

Nashi looked up Jacklyn and smiled. "Ok Jade, My names Nashi! Its a pleasure to meet you. I'll debrief you on our job. This sweet old lady lost one of her favorite cats and...I kinda just couldn't leave her all sad and alone like that." Nashi smiled apologetically. "usually cats will be attracted to capnip, as they can practically smell the stuff a mile a way. Cats also like milk, but a little known fact is that they get very sleepy after consuming the stuff, much like humans and warm milk before bed. They will ask like to rest in soft, comfy, or dark and warm places, so that's where the hat comes in. We will attract it with the catnip, make it sleepy with the milk, and we can carry the cat safely in the hat.  

She recited the list in her head and nodded to Jacklyn. "thank you so much for helping! where did you say we could get some milk?" She suddenly gasped noticing the bandages around his eyes, realizing he probably couldn't read the list. "I am sooo sorry I didn't notice before! My mistake!" She bowed apologetically. She usually didn't notice those types of things as she had only really even known what a town or guild was a month before. She was still new to the atmosphere and was desperately trying to learn about everything she could.  

187 words. 

post 4/6

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 25th January 2016, 1:54 pm

Listening to Nashi gave her name while debriefing him on the mission. The lolly pop Jacklyn was sucking on finally lost all its flavor so he bit into is and chewed till nothing was left. Now eating the cinnamon roll that was getting cold as he wanted to finish it before all the heat left it. Nearing the end  of Nashi saying why everything is needed the last of Jacklyn's roll was eaten. She soon after asked where the milk could be gotten and then saying sorry.

"It quite all right about my eyes I may be blind during the day. But at night my vision returns to me so long as there are no bright lights around. Also please follow me milk stands this way." After about five feet of walking he tripped over a basket. That wasn't there a few minutes ago when he came to meet Nashi to help on her job. Picking himself up and dusting off his trench coat and jeans. "Sorry for tripping over the basket folks but am sort of blind."

---

Post #6 of 6

Word count of 176 (not counting for after the ---)

OOC: I messed up on one of my post numbers this is number 6
    NashiTheNeko
    NashiTheNeko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by NashiTheNeko 25th January 2016, 3:58 pm

Nashi smiled and followed Jacklyn. She looked around the market, staring at everything she passed by. She started to make a trail of catnip as they were walking, noticing all this food and novelty items would attract any stray cat. "this might be weird but... cats will either gather around a place like this or alleyways, and I bet a house cat like that old lady's is crawling around here somewhere." 

She kept placing the catnip as they went, hurrying up to push anything out of Jacklyn's way, and back again to place the catnip down. She was very enthusiastic about this job and she was going to make sure she completed it without hassle. 

187 words.

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 25th January 2016, 4:34 pm

Still walking to the place where he overheard that he could buy some milk. His cinnamon roll was gone in a rather short amount of time. Honesty being a little gross from eating to fast realizing he stops eating the sweets for a short time knowing he has little control. He soon noticed he wasn't randomly tripping over things like he normally does. Arriving at the stand said to have milk he stopped to get some before moving along. Hearing Nashi's words about the cats Jacklyn decided to speak a little about his hobbies.

"I have a hobby of hunting and tracking down demons because it pays good and I can do it at night. Now tracking cats on the other hand is not in my area of expertise. But I am still a tracker so am sure I'll be of some help." Continuing to walk along it didn't take long for a group of cats to start following in behind them. Maybe a few yards at most before some meowing started being heard from where the came from. Taking it that the bait was taken the problem now was finding which cat was the correct one to get. Jacklyn hoped that Nashi was told what the cat looked like.

---

Word count of 211 before the ---

I am not a celestial nor an infernal either yet I resemle aspects of both while being something neither. In truth it would be more accurate to state am something between the two. Nothing is immortal we all fade to non-existance and cease to be in reality all together. Only in our believes as a society as a whole and the history that the world memorizes made everlasting. Yet briefly do all of us play our part in making that history that the world memorizes and shape what society believes. So no matter if demon or angel it matters not your existence just the mark you leave behind in the wake of your passing.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    NashiTheNeko
    NashiTheNeko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by NashiTheNeko 28th January 2016, 7:52 pm

Nashi Smiled, she was happy to have such a nice partner, she wondered if all of fairy tail was like this. Either way, she knew she made the right choice for a guild. She then turned around to stare at what Jacklyn was staring at. She gasped as the mass of cats gathered. "I...I didn't think there would be that many!" *she turned around and pushed him to the milk stall. "we don't have much time! Get that milk and I'll distract the cats!"

She turned to the cats and had an idea. She plucked a large feather from a bird in the adjacent stall. "Holy Fires Embodiment!" She shouted the words and the feather suddenly was cloaked in a pure, yellow, fire. She knew the fire couldn't hurt anyone, but she did know cats liked flashy things. She wiggled the blazing feather around, distracting the cats as they moved their heads back and forth. She smiled and laughed a bit, delighted that the cats took the bait. She only hoped Jacklyn got the milk in time.

178 words

ooc: sorry I wasn't here to reply sooner, I got caught up with school.

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 28th January 2016, 10:16 pm

OOC: It is perfectly fine on being late.

After the cats came in the masses Jacklyn was told that he didn't have much time. So he bought the milk and ran back to the sounds of the mewling cats. Even though it shouldn't have hurt his eyes stung as Nashi shouted "Holy Fires Embodiment!" to attract the felines to her. The pain wasn't very much but it let him know which direction she was in. Walking to stand beside her Jacklyn sat down the jug of the milk not sure of what to do next. Pondering a thought of his Jacklyn decided to ask about it. "A question Nashi but how are we suppose to feed the cats the milk?" A puzzled look crossing his face even while the upper halve of his face was wrapped in bandages. Still he gave Nashi the milk hoping she knew the answer to that question of his. Also deciding it best to not complain about the brightness of her holy flames.

---

Words count of 161 not counting the OOC or what is after the  ---
    NashiTheNeko
    NashiTheNeko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by NashiTheNeko 30th January 2016, 12:04 pm

Nashi nodded and Grabbed a couple of bowls from some other stalls. She placed them down and poured the milk in. In the middle of the bowls she set the hat down and snuffed out the feather. She grinned and pushes Jacklyn around a corner, as to hide from the cats. "you may not know this, but that hat I put down is the old lady's. The cat that's hers will fall asleep in her hat, while all the other feral cats will quickly exit the market and go back to their own territory. Its kinda how cats work. They respect each others stuff....Also I led the cats into the pets area of the market just in case we needed anything." *she smiled sheepishly, a bit apologetic that she didn't tell him this part of the plan earlier. She sat down and watched the cats around the corner. She had to giggle at the crowd of people dumbfounded by this random hoard of cats. 

164 words.

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 30th January 2016, 3:20 pm

Hiding from the cats Jacklyn stood a little ways back from the sounds of the cats slurping up the milk that was laid down for them. While listening to Nashi talk about the plan she had made he was glad she thought of something before hand. Trying to be as silent as possible he whispered in a softer voice as he didn't want to scare the cats away. "Thanks for the small little bit of info on cats as am not really that smart on any creatures or animals other than demonic variety."

His eyes not hurting as much as before was something he overlooked as the pain from earlier was very great. Getting hungry even thought he had just eaten a snack a little while ago. Reaching into his jeans and started eating the sweets that Nashi gave him. He just stood waiting for the cats to fall asleep after they get done Jacklyn stood there patiently biding his time.

---

Word count of 162 (not counting for after the ---)

I am not a celestial nor an infernal either yet I resemle aspects of both while being something neither. In truth it would be more accurate to state am something between the two. Nothing is immortal we all fade to non-existance and cease to be in reality all together. Only in our believes as a society as a whole and the history that the world memorizes made everlasting. Yet briefly do all of us play our part in making that history that the world memorizes and shape what society believes. So no matter if demon or angel it matters not your existence just the mark you leave behind in the wake of your passing.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    NashiTheNeko
    NashiTheNeko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by NashiTheNeko 5th February 2016, 8:41 pm

She nodded to Jacklyn, hoping the cats would fall asleep as well. As the morning sun shined on, it washed against the cats fur and they slowly fell asleep. Looking carefully at a picture the old woman gave her, she spoke to Jacklyn. "She said is has a heart shaped black patch above its nose. We just gotta look for that cat." She remembered it would be hard for Jacklyn and thought. I did notice that the old woman's house smelled like old incense, so maybe the cat will smell like that too?" She smiled shyly, hoping this information could help them in their endeavor. 

She silently turned the corner and began tiptoeing through the mass of cats, making sure to not step on their tails. One cat pawed her as it slept, and she froze for a second before moving on. She only hoped they would find the cat before all of the cats woke up. It was then that she remembered the hat and sat it down, before sprinting back towards Jacklyn and her hiding spot. "The old woman's cat will fall asleep in that hat. I guess we just need to watch and see what the cats do."

201 words.

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 6th February 2016, 12:00 am

Taking to mind the info that Nashi gave about the cat's scent possibly smelling like old incense. Jacklyn started to keep a mental track of the smells flowing in the wind. Hoping that one of them would be the one that would give sign the cat was near to them. Noticing his bag of sweet being halve gone so fast already Jacklyn puts them back into his jeans for now at least. While waiting for the scent of old incense to flow within the air. Jacklyn rested leaning against a wall while remaining prepared to move at a moments notice.

Not that long after Nashi returned to her hiding place did the meowing almost completely stop. As it was replaced with the purring of many sleeping felines. Soon Jacklyn start to smell the scent of old incense as the breeze picked up for a short little while. Whispering softly as he could while still trying to be able to be heard by Nashi he spoke. "I smell the old incense you mentioned that the cat may have on it. So it might be a good idea to get the ladies cat and bring it home. Sadly I don't know which way the scent is coming from or how far away the cat is."

---

Word count of 213 (not counting after the ---)

---

Jobs in progress 0/6

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:24 am