Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cat on the Loose [Mission : Xayne and Kaiser ]

Slayne
    Slayne

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Raven Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Grandline
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Dealer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose [Mission : Xayne and Kaiser ] Empty Cat on the Loose [Mission : Xayne and Kaiser ]

Post by Slayne 21st December 2012, 12:10 am

The day was rather clear, Beanstalk Village looked beautiful. It's lush growth forming all around the lovely little town. It was indeed a great place to be raised as a child. The Beanstalk village is one of the oldest villages around. The residents that live here all live in tipis and carved poles with things they like on them. In the center of the village is a giant beanstalk that reaches above the clouds to the point where it is no longer visible. The villagers use the beanstalk to pray to the gods they believe in. Today though, Xayne Tashori a new mage of Raven Tail was on his third ever mission, yes today he took his third job. As his own rank was low D-rank to be precise he was required to take a D-rank level mission and had taken one that fitted his style for such a low rank anyway. Finding a runaway cat of course. Cute little thing's like cats shouldn't be running off on there own.

With paper in hand this white hair'd stellar spirit mage had left the guild and headed for the house of Grandma Chu the client of the mission. Xayne do this mission with his partner from dark guild. They will be meet at Grandma Chu's house. There he had been informed that this little cat had two places he loved most in Beanstalk Village. The fountain located in the north part of this village or the butcher which was located at the other side of the village. With a picture of Gou the cat in hand Xayne removed a piece of paper from his pocket and proceeded to right down the word's fountain and butcher on it, ripping the paper in half and putting the pen back in his bag he smiled. Both pieces of paper were currently in his left hand as he un-clipped the silver key hanging from his pocket.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Only when a Kingdom is burning will you see the true color of it's King, unfortunately this King will be dead with the sword created from and of his very own blood etched within him, sending his soul into eternal repent."
    Cat on the Loose [Mission : Xayne and Kaiser ] Postheaders
    Exp: 10 / 150
    Missions Complete: 1D
    Missions in Progress: 1D
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

VIP- God Slayer- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : Savage Skull

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose [Mission : Xayne and Kaiser ] Empty Re: Cat on the Loose [Mission : Xayne and Kaiser ]

Post by Kaiser 21st December 2012, 12:25 am

This was too good to be true. Kaiser reread the flyer to double check it to see if he hadn't made a mistake. No there was no mistaking it. Some old lady in Beanstalk Village was offering nine thousand jewels to find her lost cat. To add to it, Kaiser also got a partner to help search for the cat. "How dumb can people be." Kaiser thought as he entered the village. Normally these missions are beneath someone in a dark guild but Kaiser's greed couldn't resist this one.

Kaiser approached the address located on the flyer. The mailbox read Grandma Chu, which was the same on the flyer as well. He walked up to the door knocked. A short little old lady opened the door and her eyes lit up when she saw the flyer in his hand. Kaiser also noticed another man in their writing something down on a piece of paper. This no doubt was probably his partner for the mission. "Yo. The names Kaiser, let's find this stup.....I mean cute cat so we can get paid." Kaiser said to the man.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cat on the Loose [Mission : Xayne and Kaiser ] Hellkaisery

Missions Complete: 5 D-Rank, 2 C-Rank

EXP:150/750
    Slayne
    Slayne

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat on the Loose [Mission : Xayne and Kaiser ] Empty Re: Cat on the Loose [Mission : Xayne and Kaiser ]

Post by Slayne 21st December 2012, 12:55 am

Xayne clipped the silver key back onto the key ring located on his right side held on to the loop of his jean's. Who was he, Xayne had not seen this person before, and why was he fixated on Xayne watching him, unsure on how to make his next move he simply placed a hand upon his head and smiled. As this young stellar mage began to move in the direction of the man. "Hi there, Ummm ok!! " he replied softly before his hand ran through the strands of his own white hair pushing them from his face.

Then, He knocked on the door twice and soon after a women that looked in her early 40's had opened the door and asked "Hello may I help you?" Xayne pulled the request page out of his pocket and held it up for the lady to see. "I'm here from Raven Tail my to answer your request...and he is my partner Grandma Chu?" He stated with a curious tone at the end of his statement. "Ahh yes, I am Grandma Chu, so you've come to find my little cat Gou?" She replied. "Yes." He replied back, his tone being firm and straight.

"Only when a Kingdom is burning will you see the true color of it's King, unfortunately this King will be dead with the sword created from and of his very own blood etched within him, sending his soul into eternal repent."
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaiser 21st December 2012, 1:34 am

The man greeted Kaiser and agreed to help find the cat with him. He didn't give his name and just kind of laughed the conversation off. "What a goofy guy" Kaiser thought. "Whatever, as long as he helps me find the cat." Both of them listened as Grandma Chu described the information about the cat. It was a little black cat named Gou that had a pink collar with bells attached to it. The cats favorite spots in the city were fountain in the middle of the town and the butchery at the market. Kaiser and the man headed out to go look for the cat. "By the way what is your name." Kaiser asked.

The mans face lit up and turned bright red as he gazed at Kaiser. "Um-umm It's Xayne." he said with a wink. Words could not describe how creeped out Kaiser was. He took an extra step away from Xayne and headed for the fountain.

Slayne
    Slayne

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Slayne 21st December 2012, 1:51 am

After speaking with Grandma Chu, Xayne had begun to search for the cat who's name was Gou. " "By the way what is your name." The man asked Xayne. "Um-umm It's Xayne" Xayne replaid. He start walking at the fountain, no cat there. So, he searched all the parks and common places where cats would run to. Alley ways, parks, pet stores, he checked all of them but was unsuccessful and found nothing, no traces of Gou. Well that was until he heard someone yelling...

"Gahhhh! Stupid cat! Look at what you've done!" Xayne heard this from a store not too far from his position. Immediately hearing it he walked through the various alleyways he had become familiar with while searching for Gou, Xayne has a very great memory and can often remember the most detailed of directions, locations, even fabrics and the way they are woven.

Kaiser
    Kaiser

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaiser 21st December 2012, 3:08 am

They both rushed through to the alleyway to find the source of the man yelling about the cat. "Out of the damn way." Kaiser yelled as he pushed people aside. Xayne seemed to have known where the yell was located. He patiently navigated through the alleyway and emerged in another market corner. As soon as they emerged, they saw a man with a broom shooing a cat out the door. "Now go on get!" he yelled. Kaiser took a good look at the cat. It was black with a pink collar. This was the one they were looking for. The cat made eye contact with the two of them before turning around and darting off. "After that damn thing!" Kaiser ordered.

Slayne
    Slayne

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Slayne 21st December 2012, 7:32 pm

As he reached the source of such noise he saw a man older than him yelling at a small cat. The cat is a little black cat and had a pink collar with bells attached to it around it's neck, it's fur looked all ruffled containing bits of lettuce and what looked like oil fat from meat. Xayne had pulled out the photo that Grandma Chu gave him and made a analysis of both the photo and black cat. The cat in the photo looked younger, without any lettuce covering little portions of it's body. At first looking at the cat and referring to the photo you wouldn't recognize that as Grandma Chu's cat, Gou. The dead give away was the red colored collar with the name 'Gou' carved into the metal plate.

"You goddamn cat! Messing around in my garbage, now you've made a mess!" The man yelled. "Excuse me sir, I believe I am looking for that cat." Xayne stated. The turned around with a angry expression. "Ooh really..." he said before walking to Xayne, stomping his feet as hard as he could. "...That cat caused me this mess, not to mention he damaged my door!" The man yelled, into Xayne face. Before Xayne could say anything the man begun yelling again. "Your going to have to repay for the damages this cat has done!" .

Kaiser
    Kaiser

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaiser 21st December 2012, 7:45 pm

"We are not paying for jack." Kaiser yelled "Talk to the old bat Grandma Chu, it is her cat. We're just here to catch the damn thing." Kaiser signaled to Xayne to follow as he chased after this precious little ball of fuzz. Kaiser wished he could use his magic so this would be simpler, but it would probably damage the cat in the process, thus forfeiting the reward.

Jingling from the bells was in the air from the collar as the chase continued. The little bastard was pretty fast for how fat it was. Kaiser managed to close the gap and dove for Gou. He got a hand on it but it slipped off. His hand was wet from oil and food that the cat was covered with. He got back up on a knee and saw the cat had hopped up to a new location. It was at the very top of the fountain in the middle of the city.

Slayne
    Slayne

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Slayne 21st December 2012, 8:37 pm

When the man finished yelling he noticed that Xayne was gone, turning his head around he saw Xayne picking the cat up. "Guhh" He spouted with surprise. "I'll be taking the cat now." Xayne said. "Huh, hey, no! Wait! Did you not hear what I said!? You have to repay for the mess and damage the cat had done to the door." Xayne sighed and answered the man. "Unfortunately you'll have to take that up with the owner of this cat, Grandma Chu, I am only here to take the cat back to it's owner." Xayne slowly began to walk away giving the man the mission request with the address to Grandma Chu's house. As Xayne was walking away the man had noticed that one side of the request was scrunched, he opened it and it contained enough jewels to cover the damage Gou did and a note saying.

I hope this is enough to cover the damages Gou had done
    If not then you'll have to take it up with the cat's owner, Grandma Chu
    I apologize for what Gou did.

As Xayne was walking back to Grandma Chu's estate he tucked the small cat into his cradling arms. He looked down at the cat and then back up, realizing it was beginning to get dark. He saw the cat running to the fountain in the middle of the city. " Hey you, get him back, we need hurry " Xayne said to Kaiser with angry expression.

Kaiser
    Kaiser

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaiser 21st December 2012, 10:03 pm

The cat sat upon the top of the fountain licking its paws. "Alright we got you now" Kaiser said to himself. People stared as he walked into the fountain but he didn't care. He just wanted his cash for this dumb animal. He reached up and climbed to the next level. Gou started to hiss and slowly back off. Kaiser dove and grabbed the cat by the collar before it could move again. A huge splash of water erupted as people gasped at what just took place.

"Are you OK honey!" Xayne cried out. "Don't worry I'll come give you mouth to mouth." Xayne rushed over to pick up Kaiser but was shoved away.

"Get away from me you freak." Kaiser yelled. "I got the damn cat now lets go back." Kaiser held the cat by the collar as it swiped in mid air trying to escape. They headed back to Grandma Chu's house and handed her the cat. She fell to her knees crying thanking them over and over. You could tell by the cats face that it was not pleased to be back home. Grandma Chu then came back with a bag of jewels for each of them.

They both then exited the house and city together. Kaiser was happy he got paid and wouldn't have to work with this freak again. Just then, he felt a sharp smack on his butt. He looked up to see Xayne's goofy face with a huge smile on his face. "Nice job big boy. I hope I can work with you again." That was the last straw. Kaiser was sick of this man coming on to him all mission.

"You know what Xayne, I'm happy I worked with you too give me a hug." Kaiser said. Xayne jumped for joy as he headed over for the hug. As he approached, Kaiser filled his hand with black holy magic energy and got a sadistic smile on his face. Kaiser reached up and grabbed Xayne by the throat before he wrap his arms around him. He let out a scream before Kaiser released the magic energy from his hand.

---End------ (Since slayne got banned I just tryed to resolve this haha)

Slayne
    Slayne

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Slayne 22nd December 2012, 1:38 am

OOC - Banned?? Can u fix your post. Im here ok.

Post by Guest 22nd December 2012, 4:55 am

OOC: You bypassed the IP ban, either by getting on another computer or by using a proxy. Either way, you're banned. This mission will continue without unless otherwise stated. And as it is over. Simple as pie. Got a problem with the being "Banned" thing take it up with Seijin or Zeno.

Post by Guest 23rd December 2012, 5:49 pm

Also, Approved.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:30 pm