Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Until the Nevermore.

Nevermore
    Nevermore

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Until the Nevermore.  Empty Until the Nevermore.

Post by Nevermore 30th December 2015, 1:15 pm

Shadows gathered and twisted in a small area near the outskirts of the city built by Sabertooth each second the shadows took form first the bone every shard in place as muscles and organs grew and soon skin her body bare and naked then hair began to grow. With ease the shadows began to shroud her and turn into a second skin becoming a semi armor on her body as she rose and looked at her hand a soft laugh coming which soon advanced into a maddening laugh. With her body completed the sounds of screams rang in her ears a sort of calming music in her case as the souls contained within her yelled for release but she would not lose her grip as she yawned she would calm herself clothing forming from the shadows and her armor turning to ashen dust leaving her bare as a first born. With a wave of her hand the black hair turned to a fiery orange from the hair on her head to everything else. With that she slipped on the leggings and robe snapping the belt in place as she calmed herself the glow in her eyes fading and a smile across her face, "Raven is here to join Sabertooth!"

With a bit of a jaunt she headed on her path towards the main hall of the guild as she would reach the middle of the city a lacrima sat in the middle one her eyes could almost feel the magic seeping from, "A teleportation lacrima huh. . ." her eyes red and jewel like in nature would search the area for people as she could see one or two in the area but her voice was loud and booming, "Hello my Name is Raven and I would like to join this guild if you would so have me." Her voice was loud yet soft in tone, each word gave an air of a regal form but all with a hint of submissiveness in it. After her announcement she would smile and sit down near the lacrima taping an impatient finger on her knee as she waited for a response.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Until the Nevermore.  Empty Re: Until the Nevermore.

Post by redheadedstepchild 1st January 2016, 10:31 pm

At the sound of an unfamiliar voice Mashyuu turned his head and looked at the woman who was sitting near the teleportation device. A sly grin spread over his face and he stood up, letting his hair fall perfectly around his face. Snapping his finger Rocky, the Earth Slayer's elemental companion followed while Mashyuu walked up to the woman and took her fingertips gently and gave them a soft kiss. "Mashyuu, Earth Dragon Slayer of Sabertooth at your service. If you want to join all you have to do is touch that and go up to the guild. I'd be happy to show you around." He said and let go of her hand.

His light blue eyes shifted from her to the dog like creature at his feet. "Oh... Where are my manners. This is Rocky, my Earth Elemental. It's a pleasure to meet you....Miss Raven was it?"
    Nevermore
    Nevermore

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush

Post by Nevermore 2nd January 2016, 9:15 pm

Her eyes drifted to the sound of the voice a soft smile credited to the approaching man as she held out a hand to meet his, "Nice to meet you . . AH!" She was taken by surprise however as the man kissed her finger tips a gesture she was not used to as she rested her hands by her side and gave a soft bow to him in return. "Thank you it is nice to meet you slayer." looking over to the Lacrima her eyes would give it a quick once over before returning to the mans as she would nod, "Thank you that would be greatly appreciated Sir. Mashyuu." With a look to the elemental she would nod as he introduced it her stomach not even rumbling as her thoughts went by, "Not a soul in it hmmm, Pointless construct to me." No instead she was slowly gauging this mans soul each simple flavor reached her acute nose as her smile stayed the same.

With a quick grabbing of the mans hand she would take his offer being transported to the massive floating guild hall in the skies her red orbs looking around as she would lay her hand above her heart, "Quite the view and amazing architecture to boot! I give the guild at least an A plus on the looks value! But what about others? Where would I be able to meet the other members of the guild Sir. Mashyuu?" With a soft smile her human face smiled and inside her mind the demon within began to laugh and smile a wide twisted grin as her eyes softly began to glow and her hand was outstretched to the slayers own.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill: TBD
    Third Skill: TBD

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 2nd January 2016, 9:51 pm

The True Ice

Klein HP: 100% ϟ Klein MP: 100% ϟ Spells Used: N/A N/A

The sounds of the guild hall were rustling through the air as normal. People were striking up conversations and picking up jobs. Klein saw somebody very unfamiliar to him nearby. He saw Mashyuu with a strange woman that he had never seen before in his life. Klein walked forward towards them and said to the woman, "Hello there, I'm Klein Okumura. You may have heard of me as "Absolute Zero". Word tends to spread about that title." Klein then proceeded to ask, "So are you new to the guild? Id be happy to show you around the place." Klein was very kind on the outside at that moment. But he felt a vaguely demonic presence coming from the woman. She looked human enough. Klein pushed the thought to the back of his head and just decided to proceed with caution.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @Mashyuu @Nevermore

N O T E S  
    xxx

DEMON
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

Until the Nevermore.  ZUTE2e7l_o

Character | Magic | Bank
    Isis
    Isis

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Sabertooth

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Isis 2nd January 2016, 10:36 pm

Another day in the guild of sabertooth. Dante did not normally understand why they wanted a floating guild hall but hell it worked. normally would be up at the hall then down below unless he was on a job. Not many people knew of his magic since he joined after leaving Blue Pegasus but hell you only have one life to live right? Seeing as three people show up from the teleport lacrima. The guild hall did have an amazing view he did give them that but he thought it was better to just go and introduce himself.

He would walk over to the three people and give a smile that was calm and casual" Names Dante West and welcome to sabertooth" Two of the three people he had seen around the guild and this woman he had never seen before " I'm pretty new myself here but I am the resident Celestial Spirit Wizard here holder of the golden zodiac key Scorpio". He would reach down and grab scorpios key to show her. This was definitely not an easy feat to find and get one of the 12 zodiac keys but so far he didn't know anyone else in the guild with one.

" Have you ever seen a celestial spirit before?" he would ask seeing as there was now four of them. Dante was pretty sure that the other two would have probally seen a celestial spirit before in there journeys and maybe collaboration with other guilds but he didn't know. So he asked this woman if not then he would love to be the first one to show her one of the spirits at his disposal.
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 2nd January 2016, 10:46 pm

"Sir Mashyuu? I'm not that old." He laughed as the pair teleported with Rocky to the guild. Together with his new guild mate Mashyuu looked around the guild and he started to point and speak until Klein came from around a corner. "If you want to meet other guild members all you have to do is ask for them....Klein! Hey how ya doing? Klein and I just had a really intense fight. We won't talk about who won the bout but it was all in good fun." Mashyuu explained before another man, someone new that Mashyuu had only seen a few times, showed up.

Silently he took a few steps back and watched the three interacting and started to consider leaving the three to whatever it is they would end up getting into.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 2:06 am