Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Safety [Escaped Convict]

Completed Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Safety [Escaped Convict]

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 11:20 am

Seeing Black and Red
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Safety [Escaped Convict] J5ve7oy
    words: 867. tag: @Marshy notes: panther hanyō, Black Rose mage.
    Marschal was trekking the city of Era; he had been requested by the police of the city to help find an escaped convict. In the letter sent to Black Rose, it had stated the man escaped on word that he merely wanted to see his daughter he hadn't seen in two years. The mage couldn't blame the escaped convict if he just wanted to see the daughter he hadn't seen in a while. Hell, he would escape jail, too, if it meant being able to see the child he had not seen in years all grown up. That was hard for a parent, in his opinion, to be unable to see a child, they had brought into the world, grow up. However, he was also curious to know what the man had been placed in jail for, and why he couldn't wait until he got out to see her. Was the bad deed he had done truly that wrong, or was he just being an impatient man because he loved his daughter too much?

As he turned a corner, someone roughly bumped into him, pushing him to the ground and leaving him there. Marschal shook his head and looked around, noticing a disappearing form around the corner he had just come from. The mage stood to his feet and turned back the way he had come, chasing after the one that had pushed him.

"Hey! Stop!" he shouted, though he didn't know the fleeing person was the escaped convict, and likely wouldn't listen. "Would you please stop for a second! I'd like an apology for you pushing me to the ground and not helping me up! Hey!" Marschy had caught up to him by now and grasped his hand around the other man, jerking him to a stop. "Would you stop running for a second and hear me out? I just wanted an apology for the way you shoved me to the ground like that."

The escaped convicted turned partially to look at him from a side view, then spoke diligently, "I'm sorry."

Marschal's eyes narrowed slightly, his ears flattening slightly to the ground, "you're that escaped convict, aren't you? I'm supposed to be turning you back into the police! Why the hell would you escape jail just to see your daughter?"

"No, please don't turn me in yet! I just want to see Annabell; I haven't seen her in two years and I won't be able to see her again. I just want to know how she's doing," he plead.

"I. . . is that what you're truly doing? You'll go back to jail as long as you get to see your daughter for a bit?" Marschal inquired.

The man nodded and spoke again, "I promise I'll go back, as long as you just let me watch her for a little bit."

Marschy sighed and thought for a second; risk taking the man to his daughter or just bring him back to jail? "All right, I'll let you see her, but then you're coming back to jail with me, understand?" he finally answered.

"Understood," the convict replied.

"Let's go then," Marschal stated, allowing for the convict to lead him to his house, where his wife and daughter were.

They paused momentarily to look into a window, where a young girl was resting in the middle of the floor with toys. A woman sat off in a chair, a book in hand, peeking over the edge from time to time, to make sure the girl wasn't getting in trouble. The escaped convict stood there, silently watching the duo like a creeper, but never saying a word to Marschal.

"Is that your daughter? She's so young," he pointed out.

The man nodded and said, "she's a lot more grown up from when I had last seen her two years ago. Lillian's been doing great in raising her on her own. I just wish I hadn't fucked up and got myself locked away, then I could be by their sides."

Marschal looked to the man, then patted his back and turned away from the window, as he didn't want to spend too long there. "It's been long enough now; it's time for you to go back to your cell," the mage spoke in a solemn tone. "I don't want to do this, but it's requested of me, and who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and get out sooner than you think."

"All right," the convict murmured, reluctantly turning away from the window and following Marschal back to the jailhouse. Maybe the mage was right, maybe he could get out sooner than he thought.

A few minutes later, and the duo was standing in the jailhouse, and Marschal brought the man up to the desk. "I've got the escaped convict," he reported, bringing the man to his side, so the woman at the desk could see. She glanced at the captured man, then grabbed a walkie-talkie and spoke quickly into it, before long, cops had come out to take the man away. Marschal let him go, and watched as the police handcuffed him and brought him to the back of the jail; the last he would see of the man.
    ⒶⓀⒾ; recoded by Marshy

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 1:25 pm