Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

What's So Great About Guilds Anyway? (Takashi/Dmitry) Private

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

What's So Great About Guilds Anyway? (Takashi/Dmitry) Private Empty What's So Great About Guilds Anyway? (Takashi/Dmitry) Private

Post by Benjamin 26th December 2015, 10:58 pm

The town of Hargeon.

A homey little place with both a train station and a harbor, making it a bit more busy than it's size might suggest. People went about the sort of day you'd suggest: fishing, unloading cargo, serving delicious seafood, and accommodating the mages of the towns resident guild, Lamia Scale. Of course, one of the members of that guild was sitting in his favorite restaurant, The Filthy Fish Bone. In this establishment, A certain gray haired mage was enjoying his meal of choice, fish and chips with a ridiculous amount of salt and a sea-salt beer, specialty of the house.

"Ah, that's better..." Dmitry Kazakov said, rubbing his belly after the meal. "Ain't nobody do it like you Marty."

"Thanks, I'll tell that to the debt collector's." The owner and cook said, amazed at how the younger man could eat food with that much salt on it. Upon paying the bill, he walked out the door and began walking down the street, trying not to pay attention to the crowd around him as he looked for a place to go back to sleep.
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

What's So Great About Guilds Anyway? (Takashi/Dmitry) Private Empty Re: What's So Great About Guilds Anyway? (Takashi/Dmitry) Private

Post by Jackson Hyde 27th December 2015, 1:44 pm

Since he had no guild Takashi had little to worry about being the roaming slayer that he was since he left Sabertooth. the sun was out and this town was beautiful so he figured he would take a nice stroll. He saw shops for everything including a simple magic shop that sold vary little things for those with castor magic. On this stroll one shop kinda stood out and that was a little café that had a interesting name.  The Filthy Fish Bone. there was a bunch of people there but only one person stood out Takashi did not know why till he got closer then he felt it just before he got to the door that went inside. This man was a wizard. he sensed it the moment he was within 10 feet of him. " So not all wizards eat in guild halls then?"

Being in the home of Lamia Scale he naturally assumed that this man was a guild wizard. Takashi was now about two feet from him so he knew he was able to hear him. "Or am I mistaken that your a guild wizard?" His voice was calm and cool though there was a slight bit of aggression in his voice. It was so slight that they would have to be excellent at hearing to catch it. Takashi was still annoyed that he lost his magic to slay gods but in return gained the power to slay demons. Takashi did enjoy this town and didn't mind being that roaming wizard. A nearby woman would notice him and ask if he was going to eat alone. Takashi would nod his head with a no motion as he looked back towards the wizard.

He looked as if he was a bit confused and this look on his face would easily be recognized. < Why did you take my magic Poseidon? > the thought coming into his mind was clear as day on his face. This still bothered him on how the God of the sea had erased all knowledge of his magic as the torrent god. He was in a way glad though as Venoemia had taught him his new magic. < Venoemia where did you go? > he couldn't help but think of the demon who trained him and acted like a demented father for him. At this point he would still be standing there being all rude like when he remembers. " Sorry where is my manners I am Takashi Cold formerly of Sabertooth." he would hold out his hand towards this wizard in a friendly manner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

What's So Great About Guilds Anyway? (Takashi/Dmitry) Private Empty Re: What's So Great About Guilds Anyway? (Takashi/Dmitry) Private

Post by Benjamin 27th December 2015, 6:28 pm

Dmitry turned to see the mage introducing himself, a little annoyed at the sudden guest. 

"Uh, sure." He said, though he didn't remember asking for this person's name. "Dmitry Kazakov. And yeah, I'm with Lamia Scale." With introductions out of the way, Dmitry walked off, not actually interested in talking. His course was set for Hargeon park, where he had a tree picked out that was especially good for sleeping in. However, on his way there he felt as though somebody were following him. As time went on, it became more and more obvious who it was.

Eventually, he arrived at the park, sighting his favorite tree. But before he claimed that spot and took his precious nap, he snapped around to see if he was still being followed.
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 29th December 2015, 12:34 am

Rude much? that was the only thought going through his head and though he didn't know what was wrong with this guy he did know that he was stronger. Being a slayer Takashi was naturally stronger then the average person and his senses as well. This man was a member of Lamia Scale and happened to be at home here in the city. Takashi would take a deep breath before the man would speak gaining his scent."Dmitry of Lamia Scale". Takashi was now intrigued with this man as he stood there and watched him head off into the town. He would only think about the oddness of that guild wizard and just shrug as it was not his business. Takashi knew that he had to either continue to just roam trying to track down a demon that has not been seen since he was taught his new magic or join a guild and make it a new home.

"Guess I will just roam around town for now".He would still grab this scent and say fuck it. this time he would follow the scent and find out where it lead. Dmitry's scent seemed to be everywhere and it did drive him crazy. He followed the scent that was the strongest come up around town to the guild hall the leaving passing by a park. At the park he would see him looking down the way that lead to the Café that he had first met the man at. "What are you looking at?" he would ask walking up to him from behind. Like all wizards he knew that he was able to be sensed he just didn't know exactly from what distance when it came to Dmitry. "You know when someone is talking to you why show at least some manners?" his tone was a bit rude but hell Dmitry was rude to him at that café " I came here hoping to see if Lamia Scale is any better then my last one it was just luck I ran into you". His tone didn't change but there was a slight bit of annoyance in it.

" Seems like Lamia Scale wizards can be quit rude so far unless can show that the entire guild is not. you know First impressions and all". Takashi had to do something so he was just going to be blunt about it. Dmitry already did not leave a good impression on him about Lamia Scale but hell he had to try. He knew that being in a guild and being accepted by every member is what made them family. He wanted to be in a family and remember why he would not become like his ancestors."so what do you got to say for yourself there Dmitry?" Takashi waited to hear what he had to say but was also just annoyed at him since the café. People in the park seemed to enjoy there day with the kids playing and the birds chirping and he really did not want to ruin there fun cause of someone with no manners.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 29th December 2015, 8:32 pm

Dmitry sighed as he heard the voice behind him, disappointed in his lesser ability to sense magic power. Despite the range and potency of his spiritual sense, he was without pinpoint accuracy. Rather, he could simply tell when there were mages and other powerful beings in a giving area, allowing him to plan ahead. Further more, in a place as devoid of spiritual activity as a town, his normal sensitivity was dulled.

"Look pal," he said as he turned to meet the other fellow. "I don't know what you think of us and I don't care. If you think you can judge an entire guild with one person, then we probably don't need you. Sure, we might not be at our best right now, but we're gettin' back on our feet again. And we'll keep doin' that as many times as it takes. So maybe we're not all polite and sophistical-like. Who cares? If I've learned anythin' since I got here, it's that bein' in a guild ain't about fancy manners and magic tricks. It's about watchin' eachother's backs and growin' together, this guild's seen that by the boatload. So join or don't join, your choice. But Lamia Scale's not goin' anywhere and I ain't either." After all that was said, Dmitry groaned, his sleep now ruined by him getting worked up like that.

"See, now I can't even sleep. Ugh..." He then turned towards the guild, deciding he might as well take a job. But before he left, he looked back at the potential newcomer. "You wanna see the real deal? Follow me." As he walked to the still slightly damaged hall, Dmitry could once again hear the sound of Hati jabbing at him.

'Way to give him the hard sell, boy.' 

(OOC: Shall we continue this in the guild page.)
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 30th December 2015, 7:36 pm

He would just look at Dmitry and was shocked about the passion that he showed when he was speaking about Lamia Scale."Seeing as you speak about Lamia Scale has shown me all I needed to know." He was the kind of guy to know that people will gives there all when something close to them. He spoke as if he was protecting family. " You speak as you want to protect family and that's what it should be. I normally do not tell anyone this but if your family is important then stay with them. Also I know I said my name but you leaving never gave me a chance to finish. I'm Takashi Cold Venom Demon Slayer." he made sure that he told him just to show that nothing was beyond that of things.

" Take care of Lamia Scale is not really he place for me. I don't think your guild is the place for a slayer like me. One wrong move and then you will see why the venom is bad idea." He was not lying but he did understand that he was right. There are not many people there who would understand the danger that the Venom demon slayer can pose to guilds. The guild will need to be able to deal with someone who is literally a demon due to there life and heritage from there family. The demon aura he has is backed by the power that he wields he was a roaming demon.

" Dmitry I would but I do not want to risk me sneezing and releasing a venom within your guilds hall." He spoke true though he did feel bad that he could make everyone ill and that was not doing that. after that last sentence he would begin to turn and head back towards the towns entrence point. There was nothing left for him to see here the town was beautiful but was not a place for him to call home.

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:40 am