Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A message to the community.

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

A message to the community. Empty A message to the community.

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 22nd December 2015, 10:02 pm

Since joining this site, I've been acting extremely out of character. Not in an RP sense, but in an IRL sense. It's gotten to the point where individuals expect me to act as such; which I can't say I'm surprised about. So I'd like to tell you all that the Niyol, Seikatsu, Kateri, Lexa Grimoire you all remember is dead. That person never existed, or maybe they did and I wanted to let them have some play time. Either way I don't care. I'm going to apologize to very specific people;

--Cookie__,  Aceflux, Aemon Trahaearn, Akeya, Akryn, Alakai, Allison, Alleria, Almyra Bys, Alye,  Awagesahi Colt, Azalea Antiope, Bitterblue,  Blues Coldsummer, Chaotic Rumble, Chelvaric, Cirven, Claymore, Daemon Spade, Daiki, Decayuss, Dig Dug Champion, Dimand, DragonPantsu, Eclipse Valerie, Elyx Reiaki, Emilia Crohil, Famine, FeitanKazeshini, Fire King Ardere, Goddess Goddess Alyia, HalibelAkuma, Hana Akki, Haruhi Kanashimi, Hikachu, Ice Queen Aiyana, Iniki, Inspirational Quote, Irina Naginata, Itori, ivyleaf33, Izayoi Burakkurōzu, Izayuki, JaffaArchfiend, Janneline Ariel, Jet Armorum, Joan Blackheart, Kakuma Blackflower, Kamsa,  Keiji, Kiku, kingray13, Kirahunter, Kissos, Kite Wilhelm, Knux Shi, koetsu, KTH, Lamya, LeeAnn Nakamura, Leo, Lynn, Malva Kasai, Mao, Marshy, Mashyuu, Megumi, Merlin Ambrosius, Mitsukuni Haninouka, Mizu Fubuki, Nekros, NightDrivenEn7, Overlord0909, Panda Pandora, Potato, Princess Natsu, Raiza, Rekka Lawless, RockyTheRockiestRock, Rowan Protegan, RyoKnetegawa, Sara Mcdonald, Sasha Martin, Shohei, Shuhei, Sol, Special Snowflake, Speculo, Speed Demon Zack,  Tatsu, Thorn, Totem, Tyriel, Ula, Viola-chan, Voluptuous Venir, weretiger5411, Wolfe, Yugi-Sempai, Za'cha, Zenith, zenmedi, and ZhuFeng

I'm sorry for my antics in the chat box. Between the glomping, escalating hugs, frying pan/tomahawks of destiny, random shots of violence, saying of random crap, godmodding of just for fun fights, and all the other non-professional BS I do; I'm extremely sorry to you all.

Venir, Goddess Alyia, VIOLA, Raven, Sabertooth Guild, Black Rose Guild, and Lamia Scale Guild; I'm sorry for my randomness within skype chat. I'm sorry for the random shipping of people, and I'm sorry for harassing the 4 people I mentioned before the guilds. I understand none of you ladies have told me off for joking around, but I feel as though I've been a burden, and possibly a source of discomfort for you. As for Black Rose, I've been told multiple times to tone it down in the chat: and I apologize to you for having ever made you lot weirded out.

Chelvaric; I understand your relationship with Shirokawa-san and while she hasn't told me anything about my antics, I apologize for my jokes having made you feel like I hold no respect for you both; please understand such was not the case.

I'm not quitting this site; but I wanted to get it off my chest that I am not who I've played myself off to be. I'd like to be that person, I truly would but I can't stand being a liar. IRL, I make some jokes, and I nerd out with my bud who introduced me to this site but that's only when I'm hanging out. When I'm at home, or with family, I'm extremely serious. I don't laugh, or smile, or joke around them. I have short sentences, normally consisting of one word or sometimes just a simple grunting sound. I waste my time on this site for the sake of ignoring how much a failure I truly am.

Likewise I'm also not quitting staff, if I did I'd have too much time and not enough things to do. However, there is 1 aspect of my mod position I must ignore. I was told recently that mods are supposed to help keep the Cbox somewhat free of drama; I cannot do this. Why? You, the community have a minimum bandwidth of 10Mb/s, I have a bandwidth of 125Kb/s. What's the difference? My internet speed is 125/10,240 the average speed, or in other words it's 0.01% of the minimum speed. Why? Because my internet is a cell phone. In the Cbox it constantly refreshes, which means I'm constantly pulling large amounts of data, to constantly re-download the information to my laptop. If I monitor the Cbox, I will use up far too much data which I pay for with my savings from my previous job. As for grading applications, and approving stuff I can manage that because I don't have to pull data constantly to do it.

All this said, the summary of what changed to be expected:
    - I'm gonna stop being a childish person around you guys. 

((I'm locking this thread as I don't want any replies to it. If you're name wasn't on this list, PM me it and what I've done and I'll edit it to add in my apology to you.))

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 3:29 am