Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My Legend Starts Now

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reflection
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My Legend Starts Now Empty My Legend Starts Now

Post by Arsene Mayura 15th December 2015, 4:06 pm

He had finally reached it, the end of his long, perilous journey. Well, nothing majorly bad had happened, but it was still long. He had been dreaming of coming here for years, ever since he was a small child. Well, he had dreamed of coming somewhere to become famous, he just happened to learn of the guild. Without stop he moved, nothing deterring him from his goal. Well, he had made a few stops, and at one point decided he wanted to do something else before dropping it and heading out again. Regardless, none of that mattered now, for he was here, Clover Town, home of his destiny. Here, he would join the valiant, noble mages of Blue Pegasus, the guild of Heros- of Legends. Well, that was assuming he could actually get in.

Rayden wasn't a particularly smart man. That didn't mean he was dumb, but a sheltered life lead him to a lot of.... "misunderstandings" about normal societal life. An example of this would be how to join a guild. 'It shouldn't be that hard right? Just walk in and say "I want in." I mean, what more could there be?' Leaning against the large pillar, Rayden was lost in thought. He was inside the guild grounds, or at least assumed he was. With how large and sprawling the setup was amongst the town, he couldn't even be certain. That was probably the first major problem. Where exactly in this massive setup could he sign up? 'Maybe there is a test or something... Some way I have to prove myself. That makes sense.' A plan in mind, Rayden praised his own wits. It seemed obvious now. There's not way that they'd let just anyone in. There needed to be some trial, a way to prove your heroism and glory.

Determined, he ejected himself off the pillar, looking around for any signs as to the challenge. Now he was at a disadvantage. There was so much ground to cover, and he had no idea where the test would be hidden, or even what it entail. He had to search for clues now, surely there would be something. He scanned the area; all he could see was the polished stone of the pavement decor, as well as the neatly trimmed grass surround it. As far as he could tell, he was in a pathway section, a go between the different parts of the hall with little for large or recognizable buildings. Still, there had to be something somewhere, and he would leave no stone unturned. Anything that he could move was thrown aside; benches, chairs, tables, anything in the area, whether it be decoration was searched. Looking for a mark, a message, anything to point his way, he made quite the mess.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

My Legend Starts Now Empty Re: My Legend Starts Now

Post by Akryn 16th December 2015, 7:34 pm

The message that would be received was the sudden appearance of three hundred, razor sharp kunai, all aimed at the new comer from various angles and directioons, completely surrounding him on all sides. Through the wall of razors could be seen a tall, angry looking man with an eye patch, white hair, and a ten foot long buster sword. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO THE GROUNDS???" Akryn bellowed as he approached, waving his gigantic sword menacingly in the air. "Do you have any idea who these grounds belong to? This is the private property of the Blue Pegasus wizards guild! I am Akryn, wizard of Blue Pegasus and self appointed security for the guild. NOW GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT TEAR YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR SHOULDERS AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO CHEW LUNCH!!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 24th December 2015, 12:11 am

Rayden saw the blurred motion in the corners of his vision, but wasn't fast enough to react. He was too distracted, too focused on searching to properly react. He chastised himself mentally. Now, he was encaged; surrounded on all side by kunai. He had been looking for a clue so hard, he was unprepared when the challenge presented himself. Already off to a bad start. Dropping the chair he held in his hands, landing upside down and bouncing away, Rayden straightened himself. The man before him would seem menacing to most, but Rayden was unphased. Perhaps it was bravery, perhaps bravado, perhaps enough stupidity to not understand the gravity of the situation. There were many factors at play, but very few lead the situation anywhere but worse. Smile on his face, Rayden met Akryns gaze. "Hey there, Akryn you said? I'm Rayden, and I'm here for the test." He paused a moment, giving emphasis on what he believed to be a grand moment, before continuing. "I was looking for clues to begin, but I never thought to look for security. It makes so much sense; who else can judge who is fit to join besides the ones that keep the riff-raff out."

He scanned the area, looking for a place of escape. There had to be some angle he was missing, another trick to the exam. Maybe this was the first part, to interrogate him and learn if he evne had the proper intentions to join. "I promise you, by the end of this, you'll have more reasons than you can count to keep me in one piece, and besides, I haven't had lunch yet." He smiled, proud of his clever banter. He was on edge now, ready to takeover and fight back any second. He'd wait for Akryn to move first however, he was the examiner after all. "I've come to begin my training, to become a great hero. I'll show you that I'm more than ready to be a Pegasus. Now, begin the test!" Rayden was ready, pumped full of energy and vigor, stretching himself out and crouching slightly, ready to react to any movement.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 4th January 2016, 9:24 pm

Akryn stopped his march forward and his jaw would fall open a bit as he listened to the man before him start rambling on. Honestly, if he wasn't so livid, he would have found the whole thing amusing, but for just a moment he could not quite grasp what was being said. "You....you tore up my garden....looking....DID YOU EVER THINK TO TRY THE FRONT DOOR?!?!?!!?" He suddenly bellowed, shaking his fist at the new comer before withdrawng his kunai, the hundreds of blades spinning together and reforming into a golden spear, which zipped into Akryns hand. "We don't have some stupid sort of test to enter the guild! You show up, ya join! Seriously man, were you raised in a barn? I was raised on a mountainside with no human contact, well no civilized human contact, for years, and even I knew to try the front door before assaulting someones gardens!" Akryn said with a bit of a snarl, before walking over to a piece of upturned furniture and moving it aside, groaning in despair. "The petunias.....you crushed the petunias, I had just gotten those to bloom." Akryn groaned before spinning back to the man, aiming his buster sword at him.

"YOU! Rayden ya said? I will take you to the guild master and we will get you in, but after that you are mine! You are going to rebuild this garden, exactly as you found it! That includes replanting, and re nursing my damned petunias, do you hear me???"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 7th January 2016, 2:55 am

Rayden was surprised. The man was... shocked? Perhaps it was another part of the test? No, it seemed too.... genuine. Something was wrong. He stepped back a bit, his stance more defensive. The man looked ready to spring, and Rayden had to be prepared to deal with it. Akyrn's fist shook, his voice bellowed, and Rayden's confusion simply grew. The blade's dissipated, giving Rayden room to put distance between them, which seemed like a good idea in the present. "The front door? I mean, do you guys even have one? I can't make heads or tails of this gia-" Akyrn clearly wasn't listening, or looking for a response. He was focused on the flowers, his flowers apparently. Rayden hadn't put much thought into that; if he ever damaged an arrangement at home, it was taken care of by the gardeners.

Guilt started to overtake him. There was no challenge, and his zealotry had ruined Akyrn's work. He shifted his view, unable to look at the man right now. He tried to muster words, anything to show the bundle of emotions he felt inside. "Look, I- I wasn't trying- I never meant-" Before he could even mutter the word sorry, Akyrn's rage returned, larger than previous. Justified as well. Staring down the blade, any courage he had faltered. Gone was the courage and bravado, replaced with a sheepish guilt. He awaited his punishment, unable to resist. But it never came. Instead, Akyrn invited him into the guild. He blinked, taking a moment to process it all. He was being given a second chance? Again, his personality inverted, cheerful and energetic. Dodging past the blade, within a second he was next to Akryn taking his hand and shaking vigorously. "You won't regret this, I swear. I'll have this place looking twice as good as it was. Until I repay my debt, I'm at your beck and call Akryn- no, Master Akyrn." Rayden bowed slightly, a trained gesture. Akyrn was his senior in the guild, and had given Rayden a chance he didn't deserve. As such, he deserved all the respect Rayden could give.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 8th January 2016, 9:33 pm

Akryn for his part was stunned when the young man stepped in, shook his hand, and......vowed his service to Akryn? Akryn yanked his hand back, confused for a bit but certain that he was not wanting this. "I don't think so my friend." Akryn said with a frown. "Join the guild, sure. Fix the garden, maybe. But you are not at my beck and call, and do not call me master. The only reason I would allow someone to call me master is if they were my pupil, and I am not taking any on at this point in time." Akryn said before continuing on his way and shoving past thee new guy. "I don't do apprentices, especially ones with far more enthusiasm than sense." Akryn said as he made his way towards the front door.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 5th February 2016, 12:31 am

Releasing his hand, Rayden followed Akryn eagerly. Matching his pace a few steps behind. He was grinning from ear to ear. His attempts to join were a disaster, and truthfully, he didn't know if he could recover from this on his own. But here he had help, someone who took the time to properly guide and educate him. "I have to repay my debt though. I ruined something of the guilds; something that you worked hard to make. I can't replace that. But I have to make ti right. I have honor, and I have to keep it. Please, use me to fix everything I messed up, I want to learn so I don't do it again." His voice was eager, regret clear but also not hiding an underlying excitement.

Speeding up slowly, he was almost besides Akryn now. Examining the man more, he could see the experience he held above Rayden. A trust member of the guild. Someone who could teach him what he lacked. "Also, I'm sorry if I came on a bit too strong. In my home, it's customary to refer to our seniors as Master. I'm not brave enough to assert myself as your apprentice after what I just did." Matching his pace now, Rayden looked Akryn in the eye. his expression was serious, but he still couldn't stifle the underlying excitement. "I came out here, out of my village, to learn. You can probably tell, but I'm not exactly sure how everything works out here. I want to learn how to fit in, and how to help others. I was hoping you could show me. That alone would make you my Master. Besides, with that show of strength outside, I definitely wouldn't object to being any sort of apprentice to you." Rayden was smiling softly now, still following Akryn inside. He just couldn't contain his happiness anymore, looking around in amazement.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:49 am