Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Hydra's Nightmare || Private

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Corenglaw ⌜Alive⌟
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer ⌜1st Gen⌟
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

A Hydra's Nightmare || Private  Empty A Hydra's Nightmare || Private

Post by Princess Natsu 14th December 2015, 5:51 pm

AND THE STARS,
    THEY'LL GUIDE ME HOME.
    Within the sunken chambers, below the main suite of Basilisk Fang, a single figure, out of place in the darkness of wicked mages, gradually started to wake up. Sleepy blues fluttered open, as if endeavouring to see within the dimly lit area as she sat there in that galling metal chair. With wrists secured to the back, calves firmly knotted against the front legs of the piece of scrap, a single strand of vermillion fell past her shoulder. The crown descended towards her lap, lower lip briefly snagged by her pearly whites as she tried to recollect what had happened prior to her getting wrapped up in this situation — where exactly was she? Now that was the real question. Ever since her captivating pools transversed over that immoral set of sapphire, everything went fuzzy. Even now she found it a struggle just to see straight, the longing to move seized by her as she strived to tackle this impossible task. Whoever brought her here, was oh-so-smart. Chains that could restrict her use of magic, poison to weaken her usually powerful frame. It was just a wondering curiosity to why these faces — not yet seen — has so rudely interrupted her night. Perhaps she was invited to a party and never showed up? That had happened multiple times prior to her even entering the group of Hydra, so really, that made no sense. Or, maybe they knew of who she really was? A worried expression crossed over her features, thousands of words within her mind repeatedly reassuring her that none could know of who she was.

Then again, the Council did have a lot of records on her. In-fact, as much as it agitated her each time to think about it, they did very well know who she was. Natsu lowered her head, her gaze down-casting towards her lap once again. She wanted to get out of here. She wanted to be free. Memories of being caged like a bird gradually crept back into her mind, and she wondered deeply if years would falter by, and none would ever find her until the ones who so desperately caged her, finally aged and died. Even by then, all the faces she had once known, would no longer be around to welcome her back home. Wait — home? Was that what that place was now? Could she really, genuinely call the guild of the Hydra's a place of her own? Suddenly, the slayer felt conflicted by her emotions. Her sudden discomposure as her breath grew heavy with worry of never seeing light again.

meh kinda crappy, but i tried my best ;;

This template does not belong to me, all credit goes to the original owner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Hydra's Nightmare || Private  6JfY43L
    Character Magic History
    Main Theme // Child of Corenglaw:
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

A Hydra's Nightmare || Private  Empty Re: A Hydra's Nightmare || Private

Post by Nykyrian 14th December 2015, 8:30 pm

The Debt That All Men Pay

The sound of his footsteps could be heard in the descent down the stairs to the inner dungeons of Basilisk Fang. Nykyrian pulled up on his neck collar and readjusted his sleeves before pushing back the big iron door that separated him and his prey. Recently he had sent Famine to the Mountain Village to gather intel on Infinity Hydra, and he was rather surprised to find that she had brought back much more than simple rumors. She had completed an abduction of one of the guilds' members. A female with soft red hair and apparently a fighting spirit.
    He was grateful that Famine had thought to bind her with magic restraining cuffs. While it may not have been necessary, it was good to be precautious.

The man's figure could be seen blocking the light from entering through the doorway. A shadow casting over the caught prey, he snickered and smile sadistically. It was several moments before he stopped pacing and examining the helpless woman before him.
    " This can be much harder than it needs to be..." he remarked before standing over her, his gaze piercing past the darkness.
    " Just answer my questions," then he bent down to go and grasp her chin to turn her gaze up to him. " And i wont have to hurt this pretty face..."

He grinned and stood over her with his hands on his hips. " Tell me... What secrets does Infinity Hydra hold within it's walls?"

@ Natsu|| Basilisk Fang Dungeon ||  

MADE BY @Tyriel || Nykyrian

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 14th December 2015, 10:40 pm

AND THE STARS,
    THEY'LL GUIDE ME HOME.
    The shrilling call of an opening door outcasted light into the barely lit room, footfalls resonating against the hard cement floor. She did not raise her head to the approaching shadow which loomed gradually over her feet, and then, all along her body — the extra pair of feet apprehended barely in her line of sight as a chilling voice met her ears. Listening, listening. Canines gnawed harshly against her tongue, as if to distract the unpleasant emotion known as fear — yet, as the stranger's lanky fingers grasped firmly onto her chin, she knew fully well that the expression within her eyes was anything but calm. A seemingly fragile innocence lingered along her very presence, as if everything about her was pure. That despite the shadows that seemed enraptured this room in but a dim light, even within the darkness, Natsu seemed to glow. Like a florid glowing flower, waiting to be crushed. As the latency of a hand moved back to his side, vibrant royal opticals peered up at the man with a variety of agitation and anger. Most of all; turmoil. Secrets? Did the Hydra's really have anything to hide within that tall Midian building? Perhaps the people whom wore that insignia, were the very secrets themselves. In-fact, Natsu doubted that much of the individuals that made up that guild were even human in the first place. But of course, that was just a guess.

"Sure, I'll tell you." vocal cords quivered out in the tone of dullness, pausing, despite the dread that itched and clawed at the core of her heart, "Hm, a stupid loud-mouthed fox, a noisy blonde, and an idiot Master. Although, mostly everything behind these "walls" of yours is an idiot. It's unfortunate you decided to take the wrong one." she was not going to break. Even though she recognized this situation very well, from countless times before, as long as she did not satisfy his needs — she would see their faces again. The emotion hardly seen flared within her pools, lips barely trembling as her body anticipated the agony that was to come. Worst of all, they would find out, that even as the bindings blocked off her magical power, she could still heal rapidly. For the ability to not die — was not magic, but, apart of herself.

urgh so short, but i'm in a posty mood.

This template does not belong to me, all credit goes to the original owner.

Character Magic History
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 19th December 2015, 12:18 am

Heros are remembered but legends never die

TAG @Natsu @Nyk
    WORDS 277
    NOTES MUAHAHAHA

She was the weapon whom had taken down this Hydra, and the darkness her sheath. She resided under numerous tittles… The Black Mamba… Sapphire-eyed sorceress but only one had stuck: Famine.

Sapphires gleamed in the blackness hanging against the ceiling behind the tall guild master and something sifted behind the shadows.

Both a signature snake eyed hood and its wearers brunette mop swept reaching down towards the floor; obedient to gravity. Her fingers kneaded up around the blackness which seemed to encase all the high walls, the ceiling, of the dark dungeon like ropes. Famine’s palms soon released from the somehow physical shadows and her form whirled to the ground and the balls of her feet swept to the icy and grit floor with the fragileness of a flickering candle, crouching only slightly with the landing as if the earth she hit was delicate as an eggshell.

Arms inked with the illustrations of serpents folded in front of her chest crossly, that dark hood   falling back over her head promptly after the landing. “I knew you wouldn’t invite me when you were going to come down here.” She purred with that ghost of a smirk. “So I kept watch, couldn’t expect me to keep the poor thing unattended.” Azure pools fixated on Natsu with the precision of lasers. The dark mage

Eyes were still, settled as they scanned the captive in her binds. Famine could sense the fear that fractured behind her eyes….And just like Famine had when she was cornered a time before this Hydra put on that tough face; determined not to break. The sapphire gaze narrowed to icing over the…empathy pattering behind her pupils.

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 20th December 2015, 1:21 am

His facial expression changed to utter disgust at her answer; That was not what he wanted, and she knew better. Was she not intelligent? Did she not understand the situation she was placed in?.... or perhaps she really had no answers for him. Determined that she was just being insubordinate he balled up his fist, unleashing a dark wave on energy to encircle his own hand. It swirled and waved, even in the dark shadows he stood within.
    His teeth were clenched tight and he raised his hand to come across in an attempt to punch her in the jaw. His magic would cause a rather painful experience as it would impact and feel like being hit by a close range cannon. The explosive factor still implied.

"Perhaps you don't understand quite what i am looking for." After recovering from his attempt in attacking her his attention would be brought elsewhere as he was joined in his mission. Famine had slinked her way down here, not surprising in the least.
    He let out a sound of irritation, " Were you not invited for a reason." he snarked but did not tell her to leave.

He returned to the helpless woman in front of him. " I have heard you are quite resilient to harm... Is this true?" he continued, waving his hand across his body as a sphere of his magic would surround the woman; Its substance feeling surreal and suspending. At a fast rate, the sphere was designed to devour Magical Energy of all those trapped within its grasp, in a painful manner at that! It felt something similar to constant suction pulling at every part of the body, peeling your own skin apart from your body.
    " I am quite curious as to what is faster.... My magic stealing every ounce of you magic permanently, or how fast you can heal your own.. "

His gaze was cold, showing no signs of lying as he peered closer into the woman's eyes. A smirk growing across his face, " It it simple... You don't give us what we want, we will kill Another of your guildmates. "

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 22nd December 2015, 5:24 pm

Waiting and waiting.
    Temper esteemed gradually through the eyes of the holder.

In a limited room, made up mostly of stone, even within the twilight of an underground chamber, her nerves convulsed by instinct to the presence of magic that came forth. A rare and outlandish energy that was not as visible as the mundane elements consistently regarded through time. Fire was a bore now, aside the fact some still found fascination within the abhorrent fever of it's flames, one could say that the most uncommon of them all, was much more compelling.

Compelling? The child of Corenglaw could merely laugh at herself now, cornered in such an aimless situation. It didn't really matter to her wether or not the abilities that these people abided too, were rare or in-fact not even witnessed by a single eye. Brought here only to obtain the pleasure of mercilessly putting her through pain, desperately questioning for answers that were impossible to reply too - for some reason, made her more dispirited, rather than enraged. Truthfully, if she could brush aside her stubborn pride, she might as well not say anything at all. Endeavouring her daily schedule to avoid those that wanted to be her friend, had turned out to be a complete and utter failure. Not everybody was as quick to give up as she concluded before-hand.

Wishing that fate had not strung it's cords along the pathway to friendship.
    She finally accepted that this was her fault.

"If only I hadn't opened my heart to such fools!" anticipating the harsh reality of a fist advancing brutally into her jaw, the familiarity of a voice before, casted all heed towards the figure that stood by the doorway. Prior to the entrance of magical energy, it's force dissipated into the cool sodden air. "Just get it on with already!" such hesitation was more than enough torture for her already. Temptation was itching at her throat to speak, though, head-strong formality did not dare intrude on the already going conversation.

The shadow lingered upon her tethered form, the instant clash of gazes revolving a sudden weight along her body. Gravity felt much harsher than it did for the others, striving to keep her crown raised high as the very air itself seemed to shudder like unsettled water. Fingers writhed firmly against the back of the chair, her nerves crawling in a sharp spasm that was almost akin to the feel of her skin tearing. It was understandable why many who went through this procedure, often gave in instantly through the flurry of pain. Nobody wanted to die. Yet, nobody at the same time, wanted to endanger those that they cherished. That was understandable.

She started to laugh.
    Or was it?

"Permanently? You speak as if you know everything. As you put me through such agony do you really that my magic could disappear?" her laughter grew louder, "You cannot take away what has been born with me! Such an impossible task would be like seeing a flying pig!" calmed to a smug-like grin, even through the mass of discomfort that pulled and kneaded at her form, it appeared as though she'd rather go insane then admit defeat so quickly, "That simpleton threat won't work on me. If you underestimate the Hydras as easily to say you'd kill them. You might as well be digging your own grave." the young woman was freely adding fuel to the fire, amusement drawn barely into her pained expression.

Character Magic History
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 28th December 2015, 5:44 pm

The Guildmaster of Basilisk Fang erupted into a strong laugh, one that sounded like the mockery of her words. She was quite amusing! The Hell Fire words she spat at him kept him on his toes. It was much like a game! What would she happen to say next.
    "Oh dear.... I do not pretend to know everything..."
    The man crouched down directly in front of the woman. His hand would snake up to lock onto her crimson color hair and jerk her head back to lock gazes with him.
    "Everyone is born with magic within them. Etherious particles that grant the use of magic, in some its more than others..."

He grinned devilishly before running his free hand through his own hair and then placing it on her chained forearm. From this hand a wispy purple and white hue would surrounded their skin. This was his ultimate use of his magic. To suck the magical power from someone's bod completely. "Do you know what happens when someone's magical power is removed from their body at an accelerated rate?"

He commented before activating his spell to pull the source from her body."You should know, i do believe one of your guildmates recently suffered from this ailment at the invasion of your guild... i do also recall that she has no capability of using her Ancient Archive anymore... How sad at the destruction of such a valuable asset. " He laughed softly once more before removing his hand from her body. If it worked perfectly, she would feel woozy and weak, unable to even focus.

Standing up he placed his hands on his hips and stepped back a few feet, taking a long look at his prisoner. "I do bet that Stein would love to get his hands on her... what do you think my dear Famine... turning this precious high spirited mage into a Chimera." he grinned.
    "No Matter my dear.. I am not going to guarantee your safety if you can't even provide me a little bit of information on your guild. I loathe the useless and give them a better ending in death. "

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 29th December 2015, 12:29 pm

Heros are remembered but legends never die

TAG @Natsu @Nyk
    WORDS 610
    NOTES MUAHAHAHA

Sapphire hues glared on with the sharpness and hostility of blades, and unlike like that blades that had ripped into her the night she became who she was now; they didn’t long to cause pointless pain. Not that… she had a soft spot for the girl or anything, but she could see this was going absolutely nowhere they’d kill her of magic deprivation before she would even squeak.
    “She’s stubborn, no amount of physical pain will make her give in.” Famine chimed in suddenly from behind Nyk. She’d quoted something anyone could of said about Rita Stebern in her legal days, always fighting to the point of exhaustion, biting off to much to chew… Famine wanted to bet Natsuzora was just the same… “What a waste to stand your ground, let him suck your magical talents right out of you for what…. Your guild? Your friends?.....Do you really owe them this much? Think how much greater you can be, instead you’ve been deducted to a damsel in distress! All cause you were with the wrong guild.” A wavering pitch danced in her words, syllables springing off her tongue sharply left pressing through her mouth like air the next moment, as if humored.
    Famine’s gaze didn’t even Glimmer to Nyk, she was locked on the vermilion haired mage like a heat seeking missile though it seemed to be her master’s way, Famine would prefer not to end her life trying to squeeze some sort of insight out of her—what would they accomplish? Hell, how could he even be sure she knew what he wanted to hear? For all the two of them knew she could be some nameless D-class who just enlisted in the guild the day before, how unfortunate of a scenario would that be for her…
    Famine moved forward, silence in steps as she brushed past her Guild Master. “What you and every other legal mage still don’t realize is you’re the council’s pet, who needs proper law enforcement when you have magically capable youths fighting the wars for you!”
    Her features cringed to grimace, smile twisting. “But… what do you get in return for your service? To be humiliated and tortured here?” Images from her own trauma snapped around in her head. She knelt down to meet the height she sat so as not to stand over the God slayer. Famine wasn’t a big fan of intimidation; Her and Natsu were just two people who had made the same mistake in their lives: being heroes.
    “I’ve seen it happen, you’re going to be left here. Unfortunately, your guild won’t come to save you and you can’t get out of this on your own.” The words she hissed were sincere beneath her tone, the same she thought to herself in her most hopeless hour.
    Famine’s fingers curled to grasp the stubborn girl’s jaw, not to control or force her but to gingerly guide her gaze evenly to her own. ”You can help yourself, all you have to do is betray the idiot Master, the stupid fox, noisy blonde you were telling us about--- and well whomever else resides in that guild hall… You can stay here with us.” Her eyes had lit up, not in expression but hue, once blue lenses were a looming red, almost pink thanks to the light her eyes seemed to give off. After a while she had learned to harness her snake’s ability for herself for when his scaly self could not be present. A single glance into the dark mages eyes and Natsu, already weakened, would surely be lured in.

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 2nd January 2016, 6:46 pm

Belittled and overestimated.
    Man would never grasp the intelligence of a being shrouded by human flesh.
    Time was cruel when it came to the mortals, yet, heartless when it came to one.

Nothing could ever win when it came to the baffling clock, a translucent drift of energy that was as similar to the questioning of the one magic. Not even the Gods or the Devils themselves could describe this enigmatic piece of friction. Straining to embark on touching which could not be touched, was the harsh reality of many spheres in the plain of stars. Those that withered into the embrace of death, were endowed the brief and fleeting wisdom, of knowing which they had not. Homo sapiens were not putrid and flimsy beings, the envious words often muttered from divinity was but a plain wish that they could never have.  

To be born again.
    To start over.
    To be mortal.

Eternal life may of been blessing, though, to this one, and the others. They hungered for the end. What came with boundless time, was anything but laughter. But in truth, an utter curse. Every effort to live was a failure in the end. Though, the lengthed chart to heal, cycled over and over again, this one, had never once mended her heart. A sickly sweet giggle resounded into the range of stony walls, half discouraged and deranged smile, twisting and playing against the rim of her lips. They inferred no more than the scientific facts of this world's historic experiments, the norm of things nowhere warm to the alien-like blood she held. For one that held such divinity, magical power was endless, like an origin of electricity that gave breath to the functions and motions of one's vessel. She was one of them.

"Y-You're just.. wasting your time.." velvety peal slipped past her clenched pearls, bloodthirsty waves remaining visible through the orbs hidden behind disarranged strands. Gravity grew in density along her shackled form, the haul of fatigue similar to the lacking of sleep; and at the same time, nauseating. Cells and particles alike regenerated promptly, obliging her to endure this endless game called torture. "The Hydras aren't.. hiding any secrets." over and over again. Like the series of seasons that came and left, lightning discharged at a rapid pace, emerging before one could even blink within her mortal-like form. A trickery that misled even the angels. Only those with divine nature, could sense the existence which lay in wait through the abyss of memories. Hoping and longing for the first one, to be recognized.

To say that she were no longer herself.
    Was unwittingly the reality that she chose not to recall.
    Through every mistake the former had made, she had become a new being.
    A second personality within a fake beginning.

Voices spoke to her, vivid as the world unhinged its screws and spun out around her. Soft skin balanced out the bridge of the chin and jaw, guiding gem to ocean as she faced the one at lapse to this situation. "...You don't understand... there's no place for me anywhere." a soft mutter, barely audible in the bleak room, met the ears of the opposers, "I'm not... like you. No matter where I go, or who I join. I'll never truly be human..." teeth bit lightly on the lower lip, demanding mentally for the doleful tone in her heart to pass, yet, it trembled clearly in her expression. "Because... I can't die..." the secrets, unbelievable, yet, true, spilt out from the gateway of vocal cords.

"Betrayal.. its such a familiar thing, yet, I want no part in it. What you ask of me is not impossible. Though, I will not join you. I join nobody."

That's right.
    Because all along, the Hydras was just a game.
    A break from loneliness to fill the boring days with fun and games.
    Those people. Everybody there. They were not her friends.
    Or...?

Suddenly conflicted, the gazes of two fractured as lashes fluttered downward, gentle laughter tracing the silent air, "Just how far does this foolishness go? How could a situation like this, make me realize..." the burden to come was a mundane weight, one that had settled heavily on her shoulders back in the history of dragons. But, it was her own choice. The snakes that towered before her bonded form, were not the influence to what had clearly been planned within her mind. Life would become a thrill, loneliness returning gradually into the future. If it meant preserving the way of the mortals, this one, would do anything.

"Sure.. I'll help you."

Character Magic History

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:53 pm