Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lines are fun! (Job)

ZUN
    ZUN

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Archibald the Rogue Devil and Bethany the Tainted Angel
    Experience : 25

Lines are fun! (Job) Empty Lines are fun! (Job)

Post by ZUN 9th December 2015, 6:28 pm

Job stuff:

Zacharias stretched his arms, enjoying the sea breeze of the Hargeon Town docks. He was standing at the back of a rather long line, waiting for a chance to apply for a passport; he figured that if he could leave the country, he'd be able to take part in even more fun experiences! At least, that was the hope. If not, Lazav would have a fun time shredding it. Speaking of Lazav, he was being rather quiet today. Tariel had been around, although he wasn't talking now; maybe he fell asleep? Zach hoped not. He had hoped they would entertain him during the wait. Oh well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ZUN
    ZUN

Lines are fun! (Job) Empty Re: Lines are fun! (Job)

Post by ZUN 25th January 2016, 11:06 am

In typical Zacharias faction, the boy soon found himself exceedingly bored with staring at the scenery around him. He wanted to talk to somebody, dangit! Fortunately, there were plenty of people around to have riveting discussions with. There were two options: The people ahead of and behind him in line, respectively. In front of him was an older man, looking to be about in his fifties. He seemed rather curmudgeonly, however; talking to him might get the Libran yelled at. Behind him was a family of three; a frazzled looking young mother and two young children, a boy and a girl. He could try to approach them, but he might get spooked away by the mom. As the line moved ever forward, Zacharias considered his options.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ZUN
    ZUN

Post by ZUN 25th January 2016, 11:17 am

As Zacharias contemplated, there was a stirring in his mind. "What seems to be the issue?" Tariel's voice echoed in his head, clear and celestial, a stark contrast to Lazav's grating baritone.
    "Oh, there you are!" Zacharias exclaimed, drawing a few looks from people around him. "I thought you were asleep. I'm just wondering which of these fine people to talk to to pass the time."
    "I see," Tariel responded. The voice was silent for a few moments before resounding again. "Speak to the older man. He no doubt requires companionship; he seems lonely."
    "Great idea!" Zacharias replied cheerfully before turning to the man ahead of him. "Hello, friend! How are you this fine morning?"
    "Stay away from me, ya freak," the curmudgeon replied irritably. "Stop talkin' ta yerself; it's creepy."
    Zacharias pouted. "Fine, suit yourself," the Libran muttered sadly. He continued to mope as his turn in the line came.

ZUN
    ZUN

Post by ZUN 25th January 2016, 11:29 am

Zacharias walked up to the counter, still somewhat sad. "Hello!" the attendant said cheerfully, pulling out a form. "Name and occupation, please."
    "Zacharias Undine Noriaki," the Libran replied sullenly. "Wizard."
    "Got it," the man replied, scribbling it into the form. "A wizard, eh? What guild are you a part of?"
    "Laughing Coffin," responded Zach.
    The attendant froze for a moment and gave him a strange look. "Laughing Coffin? I don't think that's a legal guild."
    "Why? Is that a problem?" came the reply.
    "Yes, uh, we can't allow non-legal wizards to have passports-"
    "I said, why is it a problem?" Zach replied angrily. "I'm in a bad mood, I just want to have fun!"

ZUN
    ZUN

Post by ZUN 25th January 2016, 11:31 am

"Y-yes, of course," the attendant said, frightened by the illegal mage's anger. "I-I'll put you down as a Lamia Scale member. Is that alright?"
    "That's fine," Zacharias replied.
    "Alright. One moment, please," the attendant replied, vanishing for a bit. When he returned, he had a card in hand. "This is your passport," he said worriedly. "It'll let you go to other countries. Take it and leave."
    Zach took the passport, his mood lightening a bit. "Thanks. I'll make good use of it."
    As the Libran walked away, Tariel's voice echoed in his head once more. "I don't approve of your methods."
    "Deal with it," Zach replied. "You're the one who put me into this bad mood, so you get to watch me be angry." There was a sigh from the inside of his head, but no other response. Zach walked towards the exit of the city, wondering where he should go next.

[JOB FINISH]

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:01 pm