Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro)

Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 837.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plasma Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Public Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro)

Post by Rowan Protegan 7th December 2015, 8:46 pm

Rowan stared at the main door of the Infinity Hydra guildhall, pursing his lips at the sight of it. The young mage had actually signed up a few days ago, but this would be the first time that he spent a significant amount of time within the guild's building. Rowan's eyes flickered up and down the beautiful design of the door, admiring its detail as he continued putting off entering the building. He could definitely here low chattering and quiet conversations on the other side of the door, with the occasional laugh thrown in. With a slight shuffle, the mage steeled his resolve and pushed through one of the doors, immediately drinking in the the sight of the first floor. He noticed that the second floor stairs were in fact directly ahead, while the main elements of the first floor were to the sides.

Rowan once again pursed his lips, unsure of what to do first. Should he first introduce himself to his guildmates? Casually buy a drink? Meet the Guildmaster? Rowan's body instinctively began meandering over towards the left, where it seemed most of the guild's members were. He was approaching at an incredibly slow pace, and occasionally he took a step sideways. Whilst thinking to himself, Rowan allowed a response to his own thoughts escape his lips, "Hmm yesss..." Which he quickly realized made him look incredibly creepy.
    Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Breaker
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro)

Post by Nazaki 7th December 2015, 11:26 pm

Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro) Tumblr_n7hj9zNcqf1s50427o1_500

The guild was loud as shit and for no apparent reason at that. The noise urked him and he just couldn't take it any more. He walked out from the room where most of the noise had been coming from, which happened to be in the room where the noise always came from in the Tavern. As Zaki walked out, he spotted a male that he had never seen before in his life, then appearied in front of him in the next insatnt. It would appear as though he used some sort of teleportation ritual, but all he really did was dash and reduce the 15 foot gap between the two. It was pretty funny, because just as Naz stopped a foot or two before him he heard the male...moan aloud. Now as a man, he didn't exactly understand why he moaned, but he assumed it was because of his own appearance. Nazaki had that effect sometimes. If the guy continued to walk he would just bump into the snow haired reaper, if not, then whoopty-doo. Nazaki maintained a nonchalant expression whilst putting his finger into his nose and replying to the sigh of pleasure that was released.  "Uh, thanks, but I'm not into that kinda stuff. I know a dude named Baal who I think would be interested in a butt buddy"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro) Thumb-1920-120122
    "Well, what are you waiting for...Guest?"
    The Mage | The Magic | The Arsenal
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 8th December 2015, 12:01 am

BGM:  Baal's Entrance

A giant wave of energy rushed in Nazaki's direction.  An large invisible fist barreled towards the man, hoping to make contact with him and launching him across the room abruptly.  Baal was within earshot of the comment made by Nazaki.  Clearing his throat, he walked into the room calmly in new attire.  The garb worn looked more classic and more refined than his typical armor and cloak.  A new look was needed to shed away the older, weaker Baal in favor of the new and improved mage.  

The man rocked gray skin and red eyes with pointed ears.  His teeth had obvious fangs where normal people had canines.  If people didn't think any better, they'd believe that he was a 'Crimson Noble' or rather a vampire.  However, Baal wasn't something as outlandish as that; but an alien certainly is outlandish enough.  Beside the man floated a large black scythe that made a silenced shrieking as it moved around the man.  

"It's very dishonest to tug at other people's heart strings, Nazaki," he said towards the heap that still is, unfortunately, Nazaki.  Baal shook his head and turned eyes red eyes back towards the stranger.  Normally, Baal would have a drink in his hands but after what had recently happened with Tyriel, he decided to throttle back on the drink and do more training.  Though, the smells are intriguing and the smell of Elysian Mead did waft into his nose.  O sweet nectar.  

"Don't mind the moron.  So you're a new person to the guild, hm?" he asked inquisitively before removing the hat from his head, holding it to his chest.  "Well then, welcome to the Infinity Hydra.  To be honest, I would have named it 'Infinite Hydra' but those are mere semantics.  Have you already received your tattoo?" he simply asked, keeping an eye on Nazaki, swinging his scythe over towards him with a terrifying howl as the floating weapon moved between himself and the silver haired monkey.

"Actually, before that, let me ask you something," he asked before moving his bare hand up to stroke his beard.  "Why did you decide to become a Hydra?"  Yes, Baal is this inquisitive with all members of the Hydra that he helped welcome.  He wanted to make sure that the guild received the best of the best and the most loyal.  With all that has happened in the Guild and all that has happened to himself, he grows wary and paranoid of possible agents of the Narukami.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro) BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 8th December 2015, 9:23 am

Rowan took an instinctive step back as he was confronted almost immediately by 2 strangers. He was taken aback by Nazaki's instantaneous appearance, and he was further taken aback by his sexual response to Rowan's "moan". Rowan opened his mouth to begin explaining himself but was cut off quickly by the second mage's arrival. He felt more secure around this.. vampire looking one, but was quickly hit with a torrent of questions. Rowan decided to wait until Baal was talking before responding. "Uh... yes I'm new to this guild, yes I've got my tattoo and.." The mage hesitated at the last question, Rowan had never been in a serious commitment with any affiliation, and the question required more thought than a simple "yes" "I suppose I joined Infinity Hydra hoping that this guild would be the best at improving my abilities as a mage.." Rowan thoughtfully tapped on his chin after his response, a bit surprised at his lack of direct purpose.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    D:12 C:3
    Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Breaker
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nazaki 8th December 2015, 4:17 pm

Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro) Tumblr_n7hj9zNcqf1s50427o1_500

Nazaki wasn't even given time to hear the stranger reply and explain himself. In the next instant Zaki felt the presence of the very person he had suggested to the stranger; Baal. Just as he began to turn around, a force connected with his body and sent him flying to the other side of the tavern forcing his face to slam into the wall. Nazaki slowly slid down the wall and lie on the floors as a tear or two trickled down his cheek. Immediately he stood and turned around, holding his hand around his bloody nose.

Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro) GwhBA3t

"You stupid son of shit frog." Honestly, Nazaki had no idea where that insult cane from, but it worked at the moment. Quickly he ignited his soul energy and began storming over towards Baal to give him a good ol fashioned whoopin'. Upon reaching the two, he interrupted their conversation and began shouting. "Touch me again I'll send you back to planet Dracula you space leech!" He turned away and puckered his lips as his arms folded on his chest. Shortly after he turned back to the male who recently entered the tavern. "Oh, sorry. Yeah, Infinity Hydra is the guild for you if ya really want to improve your abilities. You do seem kinda weak.." He paused before scratching his head. "Not to worry, we can change that."

Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro) Thumb-1920-120122
    "Well, what are you waiting for...Guest?"
    The Mage | The Magic | The Arsenal
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 8th December 2015, 5:55 pm

BGM:  Baal's Entrance
    Baal smiled and nodded at the newcomer.  "Well, those are some honorable reasons.  Remember that if you betray the family, I'll kill you," he said before clearing his throat and turned to look towards Nazaki with a big smirk upon his face.  "If you want to become strong, you've come to the right place.  I, too, sought out power and have found it," he said before turning his eyes back towards Rowan.  Baal had been on the search for power for over a hundred years now.  What was once a power grab so he could retake his kingdom upon his planet became a power grab for more noble causes.  The woman he loved had something tragic happen to her due the Guildmaster's past catching up; embroiling the guild in a war of clans.

"Or you could be like this potato here," he said before pointing towards Nazaki.  "Your choice, new guy, but I suggest finding someone strong to teach you the ways of magic.  Don't pick that potato to be your teacher, either."

And then the insult came.  The tiphat was tipped downwards to hold in his laughter.  What a silly, strange string of insults. Baal turned his shoulders a moment to look back towards Rowan and shrugged his shoulders.  "I rest my case."   A gentle sigh came across Baal's lips before turning his eyes back towards Nazaki for a moment, tipping his black top-hat towards Nazaki once more.

"I'll leave the rest to you," he said then looked back towards Rowan. "If you need any help with anything, including potatoes like him," Baal said as she hooked a thumb towards Nazaki. "Let me know." With that, Baal recalled his scythe into his hand and walked off.

OOC: Topic Left, unless stopped

Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro) BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 8th December 2015, 6:11 pm

Rowan was taken aback by Nazaki's quick return flurry of insults, and his quick criticism of Rowan's magical appearance. The young mage returned his attention back to Baal before yet again being taken aback, but this time by the vampire-like mage's almost nonchalant threat. Rowan couldn't help but snort at Baal's tried but true "potato" response. The entire ordeal almost felt surreal to Rowan, he couldn't help but look back to Nazaki, who almost seemed pretty much fine after the last attack. He snapped his head back to Baal only to find that the red-eyed mage was beginning to walk away. "Uhhh yea nice to meet you too... I suppose." Rowan considered Baal's offer of help, before deciding it wasn't serious, but more of a polite farewell than anything else.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Mentor : Chuck Norris
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Synchronize:Lucifer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 13th December 2015, 8:04 am

Knowledge is sin, a deadly sin.
    El was sitting at the bar. Casualy drinking coffee. He was at what should have been his fourth cup of cappuccino, when Nazaki was hit by one of Baal's invisible fists and landed next to his table. The table shook. Then it fell. El's coffe falling with it. Damn those two. How old are they? Twelve? Though Naz probably is at fault here.

It wasn't long till El noticed that Zaki and Baal were talking to a new face. El decided to go welcome him too. Truth to be told he kinda liked it a new member came. Till yesterday the rookies were him and Naz. Now they both were someone's senior.

As Jackal approached the new guy he saw Baal leaving. Well trying to leave since Jackal stopped him. "Hey Baal. Better stay with us for a while. Let's see how the new guy reacts to meeting me." A smirk was born on his face. Though it died a quick death as he added. "Then we can go for a drink. Naz landed on my table earlier so he now owes me a drink."

After stopping his new friend, El nodded at Naz. It was a way of greeting that didn't use words.He came up to the new guy and wore his most "evil guy that plots to ruin everything"-ish face.

"Hey new blood. I am Jackal, to be ruler of this world. Welcome to IH. Though I must warn you. Making me or one of these two guys mad is a thing you probably don't want to do." he said pointing at Baal and Nazaki.

He tried to mantain his serious expression for about twenty seconds. Enough to make the new blood wary but not enough to tottaly creep him out.

Jackal started laughing.

"Nah, I am kidding. We all are a family here. Welcoma aboard the crazy ship of Infinity Hydra. You should have a drink with us mate."

After making the new guy relax with that one his serious expression returned.

"But seriously. Try any bullshit with me or my friends. Get in the way of my plans or mess with the goals of my friends and I will feed you to Ashuur."

From the outside El seemed drop dead serious. From the inside he was laughing hystericlly. Damn, that's a good trick. Seems like while hanging out with Baal I don't ONLY get drunk. Thought the thunder mage as he remembered his first day here. The day he met Baal and Tyriel.
    TAG ― MUSIC ― NOTES NOTES NOTES
    MADE BY KAIZU OF GS & TWF

Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro) Gokude10
    Rowan Peeks Into Hydra (Intro) Tumblr10

The Emotions:
    Rowan Protegan
    Rowan Protegan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rowan Protegan 13th December 2015, 7:12 pm

Rowan felt that everything was moving incredibly fast for his first time within the guild hall. It hadn't been 30 seconds when he had first walked in before somebody was knocked halfway across the room, and it looked that an intimidating mage was walking up at the moment. Rowan arched an eyebrow as El approached and sized him up. He hadn't expected to be threatened straight away, and he involuntarily leaned back slightly. It was strange that El just stood there, staring at him awhile, which prompted Rowan to cough awkwardly. Finally the tension was broken when Jackal started laughing and gave a proper introduction.

Rowan thought that the weird moments had passed, right up until Jackal once again turned serious. Rowan's nose crinkled and he squinted at the mage before him. What's with this guy? Mentally shrugging, Rowan hoped that El was joking and decided to reply with a nervous laugh. "Uh, yea I'll keep that in mind... mate..." Rowan wasn't too sure who Ashuur was, and he wasn't too sure what this Jackal fellow was playing at, but he was sure that he didn't want to get on his bad side. Rowan's facial expression turned to one of curiosity as his thoughts led him away from the moment.

Rowan Protegan
    [Plasma Magic]
    Finished Missons:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 11:10 pm