Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Jungle book?

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Jungle book? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle book?

Post by NPC 3rd December 2015, 5:47 pm

The member 'Nadarr' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Jungle book? - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Grand Arcanum
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Faith Caliburn 3rd December 2015, 6:14 pm

"It's a lower rank mage......" Shinra said as he let out a sigh. "I got this one...." Shinra picked up three pebbles that lay next to him. Shinra took a deep breath and clenched his teeth. Once again he burst into flames, his flesh, hair, skin burned away leaving him as a skeleton once again. "Ugh....every time I do that....it hurts like a bitch" Shinra let out a slow breath as if holding back from the pain he felt from his transformation. His vision was momentarily shaken, but was able to regain almost instantly. The pain subsided and Shinra was enveloped by the cold flames that surrounded his body.

Shinra's skeletal hands wrapped around the pebbles. Once more he activated Death Riders Touch. The Pebbles burst into flames as well. As soon as Shinra opened his fingers the pebbles began floating around his hand awaiting his command. Shinra waited a few more seconds until the enemy was about 4 meters away from where he and Apollo hid. Shinra then activated Death Strider, his vanished instantly. He moved behind the enemy, once in position he ended Death Striders duration, he then would cast Death Riders Fist. His Fist burst into bigger flames, he then would strike his opponent from behind at the same time commanding the three pebbles to fly forward and strike the enemy as he punched him with Death Riders fist. The enemy was launched straight into a tree causing him to pass out.

Shinra looked around too see if everything was clear, no sign of the enemy... "The coast is clear! Let's keep heading back....it's getting a bit dark....." yelled Shinra as he waited for Apollo to come out.

HP: 50
    MP: 35
    MP Regen: 5 posts
    Death Tokens: 7

Spells in cool down

Death Strider: 2

Death Riders Touch: 4

Death Rdiers Fist: 2

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jungle book? - Page 2 1195bly
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Post by Kit Kerrington 3rd December 2015, 7:33 pm

Yet Again Apollo watched him fight amazed at his skills. He was really an extraordinary person. though his magic was a little intimidating it didn't matter he was with him thats all that mattered. As the fight ended Apollo looked at him " Good job taking them out" he said looking at them on the ground . he walked over to one for them searching the body briefly. He then saw there guild emblem "Damn..." he sighed moving away from them. "Yeah let's get going" he said as he started to walk off. The woods were deep and it was almost night fall they had to get back soon before more dark wizards showed up. He could tell he was running low on magic power so they had to hurry. That and Apollo had no way of making a light source so fighting in the night would be a real trick for him to pull off.

Apollo looked around while they walked a little turned around at this point. He wasn't one hundred percent if it was the right way but he trusted that Shinra knew where they were going. Though he has been getting knocked around more then him he hoped he was doing ok he felt bad that he let him get hurt this badly he would have to step it up in the future. It was a silent walk for a little while Apollo didn't know what to say. He really didn't want to discuss his back story but he felt it was only fair to since Shinra shared his. He looked over at him sighing a little. Finally he sighed looking over. "Do you have thing you wanna discuss?" HE said curiously since he inquired about his past he figured he might wanna know something but in a way hoping he wouldn't. He continued to walk waiting for Shinra to speak wondering what he was going to say or ask if he chose to.
    Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faith Caliburn 4th December 2015, 12:53 am

Shinra trudge through the forest, he had already somewhat made a rough map in his head of where to go. He would stop occasionally to listen to the whispers of the forest spirits guiding them to their destination. Shinra listened to Apollo quietly and kept moving. It seemed that he wanted to talk some more. Shinra found quite irrational that Apollo had already considered him to be his friend. They had just met, Shinra simply took the job on whim....truly the Fairy Tale guild was filled with odd people.

".....we should be arrive in the village in about 20 minutes....give or take 5......they're telling us to stay alert...there's still a few mages in the forest....most of them had run away but there are still a few deciding weather or not to stay and fight... " Shinra said out loud as he peeked to the side of the tree. The coast was clear and so he kept on moving on ahead. It was quite for another 5 minutes. During that time Shinra was thinking of what to ask...he never really did jobs with anyone.....most of the time he was by himself only to have the legion of spirits as his company. It was quite obvious Shinra wasn't good at this so called friends making. He was excellent at talking to strangers, clients, he was an outstanding business partner....But Shinra often found himself running out of things to say when around with someone for too long. Shinra decided to just take swing at it to break the silence that over powered the little noises of the forest.

"So...where you from?.....How did you learn your magic?" inquired Shinra randomly as his voice broke the silence. Shinra decided to take a break for a bit so that he and Apollo could catch their breath and chat a bit. Shinra wounds hurt, but he didn't show it...after all he was used to this kind of pain....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 6th December 2015, 6:20 pm

Apollo nodded a little. "Fine just please bare with me I don't really like talking about it" he says in a hut tone. "as the climbed over a fallen tree he began to speak “When I was 8 years old my grandmother died of old age, when I turned nine my grandfather died trying to stop a fight he got stabbed him..they were never caught, at the age of ten my mom died of a mysterious illness that not even the best healing mages could figure out…” Apollo had to stopped looking at Shinra sighing. “next at the age of eleven Next was my little sister she had an accident and fell down the stairs in my house and died hitting her head, still at eleven then- then was my little brother he killed himself do to being bullied all the time. then at the age of twelve my dad died returning home from a job to feed me, then at the age of thirteen after my dad’s passing I went to live with my oldest sister were moved out… But she got killed by a dark mage…” Apollo stopped and gathered himself “At the age of Fourteen I was put into an orphanage and I met a girl name Eliza and over the years I found love with her… She gave me a pocket watch it was the only thing she came into the orphanage with” Apollo pulls his pocket watch out. He clicks it open giving a weaker sigh. Apollo points to the watch with their names engraved in it when you open it up. “One day at the age of eighteen we left the orphanage determined to join a guild but we want to go out into the world and get some experience first… Then a dark mage using the same magic to kill my sister Eliza in front of me and I had to carry her body back to Magnolia.. She’s actually buried here in the prairie just outside town." He then put the watch away as they continued into the forest. "That's me in a nutshell I am under the belief i'm cursed but that's why I developed shielding magic so I can make sure no one else dies around me. He then looks up at the night sky then looked over at Shinra looking at him as they walk.
    Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faith Caliburn 6th January 2016, 11:46 pm

Shinra noted that he had stepped on a land mine. Shinra began internally cursing himself that he would not bring that topic up again. He looked ahead through the thick forest, his ears keenly listened to what his ally had to say. Truly it was a tragic story...to have lost so many.....Shinra knew the pain of loss all too well, yet he also knew that he would never be able to feel what Apollo was feeling. With a grim nod, Shinra took in Apollos word politely. A magic designed to protect...truly it was admirable, Shinra's magic specialized in destroying, and taking things.

"When I meet someone... I always hold them with respect... Though they may be a thief, a knight, a mage.....even a dark mage.... I hold everyone with an amount of respect..... even the lowest of scum needs a sliver of respect... you my comrade.... I must say that my respect for has elevated." Shinra spoke in a tired weary voice, his tone was not insulting....he sounded more like a old man, bent and withered like an old willow tree. His eyes dulled as if he had seen too much, and began to realize he knew too less....for a brief moment Shinra seemed timeless...old beyond his physical apperance...

"You know what they say comrade....the best offense....is the best defense....also...I do not think you are cursed... though this may be selfish of me....but at the very least....you felt love from your dear one that have passed away... something tells me....perhaps it the spirits.... beyond the turmoil....beyond the grief...beyond the noise... something tells me....your loved ones are resting peacefully..." Shinra continued to speak as his eyes closed, as he listened to the souls within in him speak.

"You must think of me as mad.... but I come from a long line of shamans, priests, and monks.... my friend...I'm sure none of them blame you.... I'm sure they desire for you to keep moving forward.....after all...moving forward is the only direction us vagabonds can go towards..." chuckled Shinra as he opened his eyes and looked at Apollo. His teal eyes began to flicker a warm fiery red, like the the slow dying flames of coal left over by an untended bonfire. Shinra cleared his throat. "Forgive me....It seems that I had spoken out of place....lets talk about something else....I sense someone ahead..... do you mind taking this one... I'm afraid that I've run out of steam due to my arrogance and recklessness... truly I apologize for my weakness." said Shinra as he gave Apollo a bow, he then gestured over to where the enemy was at.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th January 2016, 11:46 pm

The member 'Gemini' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Jungle book? - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 8th January 2016, 12:20 pm

Apollo just listened to Shinara's words and smiled a little. He mentioned holding everyone with respect no matter what the person or who they may be. He then mentioned that his respect for Apollo has elevated. Apollo just gave a nod. "Thanks..." he said rubbing his neck. Apollo listened to him further on and he mentioned about how he wasn't cursed and how he was sure they were resting in peace. Apollo sighed a little. He was sure that they weren't lingering around but the not being cursed thing was still iffy. It's been so hard to let that go he wasn't sure what to believe but he was sure about one thing curse or no curse he was going to make sure everyone stayed safe. Apollo then smiled "thank you for your kind words i'm glad we took this mission together. "Please don't worry about speaking out of place around me i'd rather you say what was on your mind then hide your thoughts away" he nodded then stopped as he said someone was ahead. He had asked Apollo if he could handle it and he nodded. "Just watch the book ok" he smiled a little walked forward as ice mages came out of the bushes ahead.

Apollo didn't even speak before he saw magic circles appear in there hands. Apollo got in front of shinra "Promotion to rook!" he called ok then immediately firing at one of them. as one of them fell he made the shot ricochet into another one. as two of them fell the other three threw ice lances at hem. Apollo then threw his hand forward. "gatling Shield!" he called as a rectangular shield with a black tint appeared in front of them. as they clashed against the shield the three lances shattered it and one went threw though was blocked by his natural protection.. as the shards fell to the ground they then shot upon and rained down upon them. all but one was incapacitated and he was barley standing Apollo shook his head. "Get out of here and don't come back!" he said commandingly. the thug then ran away. "you ok?" he looked back,

info:
    Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faith Caliburn 10th January 2016, 11:17 pm

Shinra nodded, he was sitting down catching his breath. "The wounds are making it hard to move, but I'll live...I've had worse...." chuckled Shinra as he got up and took a look in the book. He scanned through the text and began leafing through it. It was nothing more than enchantments, however Shinra knew it was something more. The words of the book was most likely written on highly appraised parchment, most likely made out of a sacred tree. The bindings of the book was most likely  bound together by the leather made out of the hide of a mystic creature of the forest. The ink was also enchanted, the book itself resonated immense spiritual and magical powers. Shinra decided to test it out he summoned a bird near by, it flew and landed on his shoulder. Shinra chuckled and began pondering the books origins.

"It makes me wonder.....who made such a powerful book? What could have been their purpose?...Imagine what they had to lose in order to gain such power...." muttered Shinra as he examined the book even further. He then dismissed the bird and watched it fly away into the sky. He began to follow it, he looked over to Nadarr and gestured him to come over that way.

"Almost there...... oh I almost forgot.... I plan to go head back to my home country soon.... my time in this guild was short....yet fulfilling.... I plan to send to of my students to fairy tail.....they're siblings.... when they arrive, do me a solid and look after those two.... they're the closest thing to a family to me...." explained Shinra as he continued to lead the way.

"Hmmmm I'll miss the guild....... funny how in a short time I had found a new home..... hmmmmm oh another thing. Rumor has it you're quite the rising star in the guild...perhaps you'll become the next ace of Fairy Tail my friend.... In all honesty I couldn't be surpsied, you're quite a talented soul, Nadarr." chuckled Shinra as he pushed away a large group of leaves out of his face as he navigated through the jungle. The sound of festivities can be heard, the soft rhythmic pattern of drums beat in the air. They where getting close to the village.

"Hmmm the Nadarr, The Shining Shield of Fairy Tail! I like the sound of it......indeed it's quite a fitting name for you my friend." smiled Shinra as he spread out his arms as if seeing the title in front of him.

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 11th January 2016, 1:26 am

As they walked onward he looked a shinara as his friend began to talk. He started talking about how he was going to be returning to his home country so and how his time here was fulfilling. He then sighed a little in sadness not wanting him to leave but then something else he said peaked his interest that he would be sending his students who happened to be his siblings over to the guild. Apollo sighed and looked over at his friend and smiled nodding as they walked. "While I don't want to you to go I understand and won't try to stop you I know you won't forget me or your Family here so just come back sometime ok" he smiled a little at him great full to him. Apollo didn't have many people he would cal a friend so it was sad to hear this but he knew he had to go. "Also as for your siblings just have them find me in the guild and anything they need anything at all they can come to me." he stated happily at Shinara wanting to help them and Shinara any way he could.

Shinara then chuckled at Apollo who looked curious at him. He started talking about how he was becoming a rising star in the guild all Apollo could do was rub his neck and look to the ground a little embarrassed actually. he then mentioned he could become the guilds next ace which only increased the feeling. While since day one of joining the guild he had wanted to be an ace strictly because then to himself it would prove he was strong enough to help others and protect people and his family and could guide the new wizards to greatness. He was happy to hear such praise from him although he was a lower rank then him it was one of the first time's out side heero that someone has ever said something like that to him. He just looked up with a smile though there were a thousand different words he could say only a few would come out. "thank you..." he said softly as they walked the village nearby.

Shinara then smiled calling him the shining shield of Fairy Tail. He said it would be a fitting name for him and Apollo nodded at him smiling. "hey Shinara you will come back a visit and if you go you have to promise to not be dumb and die on me while your gone ok.." he looked semi serious about this when he looked at him. As he waited for his answer they cleared a tree line ant the village was right before them.
    Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faith Caliburn 18th January 2016, 10:28 pm

Shinra paused for a moment. He looked ahead, his eyes blank and wondered if he would ever come back. Shinra spoke. "Hmmmm I don't know...perhaps.....if fate wills it....even then, I may not see you or the guild again in this life...but our paths will certainly cross again if not in this world, then in the next world to come.... my friend..... path ways will always diverge..... despite the winding paths we take....I'd like to believe we all are headed the same direction....We'll see each other one way or another....." smiled Shinra as he held to book up to signal to the villagers that they where victorious.

Shinra and Apollo was approached by the grateful villagers, most where blasted due to the bud that they had been smoking. Shinra grinned and humbly declined their praise and directed all the attention to Nadarr. While the crowd would cheer on Nadarr, Shinra quietly made his way to the village chief.

"Yo...you have the book dude?" inquired the stoned old man. Shira looked at the old man and gave him a smile, without a word he would simple hold up the old book. The old man smiled and gestured Shinra to sit down, Shinra out of respect followed suit.

"You seem out of it dude..." said the old man as he exhaled a plume of smoke.

"Really?" inquired Shinra as he watched the smoke twist into a shape of a dragon.

"Yeah....you're kinda spacing out....your anima is producing some wierd flow bro,...." nodded the old man as he spoke.

"is...that a bad thing?" Shinra asked as hehe looked at the old man curiously.

"No....it's not necessarily a bad thing .... it's as if....you're soul is ready to go on a loooong journey my friend..." chuckled the old man.

"oh......" Shinra looked quite surprised, how did this hippy know about his plans?

"But remember kid.... no matter how far the road takes you....no matter how far...... we all have to eventually come home.....even you kid... sometimes people spend their whole lives looking for a place to call home.... others run away from it..... they say home is where the heart is......Where does your heart belong?.....hahahaha..... what I'm saying is, when you find that place...that special place.....don't let it go......treasure it and it will treasure you...." smiled the old man as he gave Shinra a pat on the back. Shinra nodded and contemplated on the words. He left the chiefs tent and approached Apollo.

"Lets head home." smiled Shinra as he gave his comrade a pat on the back.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:16 pm