Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello {Private|Kite}

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hello {Private|Kite} Empty Hello {Private|Kite}

Post by Fair 20th November 2015, 1:03 pm

Stiffened form braving the sea breezes that reached her bones, Lynn stood, forest-green optics scanning the Cedar port. What was she doing here? Far from home, far from her family - the Sabers. For a few months, the redheaded sorceress seemed to have disappeared off the face of Earth. She was too ashamed to show her unfamiliar face after what had happened, the confuzzling meeting with her mentor who was now...dead? She could not bring herself to think of it that way. Had she really killed her own mentor? Someone she would have been eternally grateful towards. A pang of remorse shot through her system. Lynn shook herself in horror as the event unfolded before her eyes. She needed time - a lot of it - to recover from it. How could she go on with such a deep scar...literally on her face?

Lynn had a complete transformation almost as soon as Ganymede (her mentor) took his final breath - something she was never told about, a Fismuthian thing. Sadly, anything and everything about Fismuth had been entirely removed from her brain. The only things she could recall would be moments spent with her mentor and what he told her. The others? A very faint memory, despite her Edetic one. Lacing her fingers behind her, the young mage - now officially human, with an age and all that - strolled towards an irregularly shaped structure to her east. According to the sign in front of the building, it was the Cedar museum. What did a small port town such as Cedar have to display in its own museum? Lynn found this quite funny, entering nonetheless as she studied its interior with an amused smirk across her porcelain face. Not only had her appearance changed, but her mindset as well.

"Come, boy," she spoke under her breath, alerting the slumbering lion she had for a pet. He was only a few meters from her current location and thus would arrive anytime soon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Hello {Private|Kite} Empty Re: Hello {Private|Kite}

Post by Kite Wilhelm 22nd November 2015, 8:23 pm

Hello {Private|Kite} Gz9pLlV

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-100%
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

"You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Hello {Private|Kite} VjAvM1A

- Kite

" “
    Kite could smell the scent of the sea salt that permeated the air, it very much reminded Kite of the port town of Hargeon in some ways but in others it was very different. Kite stood at the town's border looking at everything, much like the town previously mentioned, Cedar had it's own ports, ships and even lighthouses very much similar to those that are found all over Hargeon, but that is where the similarities had seemed to end. This town was much more cleaner of a city most likely thanks to the much heavier presence of the knights and the lack of shady areas.  Kite knew all too well about the underworld that Hargeon housed, he had found himself neck deep it during a mission a while back with the previous Guild Master, Raven Kurosaki. It had been the first time he was in Hargeon and the only time he had ever interacted with the former master, the thought of her made him feel a bit sad due to her abrupt leave. Kite had let out a sigh and then a smile "Where ever she is I know she would give me a scolding for being caught up in this. “ he said to himself and took in a deep breath and refocused his attention onto the town.

Kite reached his arm across his body and stretched out his right arm."I guess it would be a good idea to go ahead and find something to do while I am here. “ he said out loud as he scanned the area from where he was taking in the scenes but from his viewpoint all the buildings looked exactly the same, not identical but they all lacking something but he couldn’t quite figure out what it was. He paused for a moment as his crimson colored eyes locked onto a building that was much different than the others. It’s structure was unique and held a certain vibe that made Kite want to see what it was, and thus he made his way through the streets and with a couple minutes out of the way he made it to the building, however he is excitement had dwindled with the realization that the building was in fact a museum, it even had Museum inscribed into a sign in the front of the building and it was the farthest thing from fun he could have imagined. "Well geez, If i had know this was a Museum I would have just went elsewhere.“ he said to himself but shrugged as he started up the steps towards the entrance. "Since I am here though, might as well see what the fuss is about. “, The demon slayer had entered the building and marveled at the interior and passed by the security station. There was no bells or whistles so to speak but Kite found himself stopped by a security guard. “Sir, you aren’t allowed to enter the Museum with a weapon like that. If you wish to proceed you will have to hand the weapon over to me until you conclude your business.” The man said as he extended his hand. Kite reached up to grip his sword, it was massive and by no means was it for show, the sword was a heavy weapon weighing up to 2 tons easy and it was enchanted so Kite and only Kite could wield it without having to bare the weight "Sir, I can’t hand you my sword, but if you would like I could.. “ Kite was going to say he could follow him to where the guard locks the weapons up in order to save the man from throwing out his back attempting to drag Shamash across the museum floor, but no the security guard had cut him off. “Sir give me your sword or leave!” he said rudely. Kite shrugged at the rude behavior, he couldn’t stand such rudeness "Fine, Have it your way. “ he said as he handed the man the sword. The second Kite’s hand let go the full weight of the weapon came down on the man and pinned him to the ground.

template by Darkee

Last edited by Kite Wilhelm on 24th November 2015, 8:57 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello {Private|Kite} Gvf4gD8
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 23rd November 2015, 11:26 am

A pounding noise followed by the descending of a winged lion caught the attention of many people near and within the walls of the Cedar museum. Of course Zlatan did not enter the museum, he had simply placed his feet on the concrete flooring just at the entrance of the building. Lynn stroked the beast’s mane as he folded his wings, letting out a soft roar.

Another noise - a thud - sounded very close to where Lynn stood. Crown of crimson tresses turned towards the source of the sound, the summoner locked eyes with a blue-haired man causing a scene at the entrance. One of the security guards was on the ground, a large sword seemingly pinning him down. Lynn’s brows furrowed together at the sight. Without hesitation, she strode through a queue towards the men, Zlatan tailing behind. Of course they made way for her. She had a winged lion following her every step.

Lynn had become a woman of few words, but if need be, she spoke up. The man before her seemed to be one who possessed magical abilities. A mage? Just like her? Not exactly rare, but not found often.

“What’s the problem here?” she demanded, Zlatan producing another faint growl as if to emphasize her question.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 23rd November 2015, 8:44 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-100%
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

" “
    Kite stood there at the other end of the metal detector and things were not looking all that great at that precise moment. He wasn’t trying to be the aggressor of the situation, no one was really. The Security guard had attempted to hold the sword up but ended up being driven to the ground with the large sword on top of him, pinning him down with him struggling to push it off. Kite did his very best to hide a smile, he found the situation slightly amusing, not because of the fact that the security guard was pinned down, but the fact that someone actually requested him to hand over such a large weapon without contemplating the possibility that he might not be able to handle the weapon. Kite put his hands on his hips and shook his head back and forth "I had tried to warn you, but you just had to be rude about the whole thing didn’t ya? “ Kite said in a mocking tone directed at the security guard.

Just as he was about to crouch down to pick his sword up and offer the guard a hand up he was approached by a new comer who he didn’t notice until she spoke inquiring if there was a problem in a tone that demanded an explanation even though her words had not. Kite turned his head so it was clear that he was giving the red headed girl his full attention, his crimson red eyes locked onto her’s. She was a beauty to be sure and had a ferocious lion by her side backing her, her hair was red. It had reminded him of a rose and her lion was most certainly the thorns, but that wasn’t entirely correct, the way she carried herself with such confidence it was clear she was a mage just like he was. Kite shook his head at her "No, no problem here.“ he looked back down at the security guard and reached for the handle of his weapon and pulled it off of the man with ease which caused the guard to go wide eyed from the seemingly near impossible feat. "The man was doing his job, confiscating my sword like he was suppose to, but he failed to let me finish explaining that I couldn’t hand him my sword because of it’s weight.“. He slowly placed in on the ground in front of him. "and If you don’t believe me than you can try to lift up my sword. “

template by Darkee

Shamash's Link

Last edited by Kite Wilhelm on 24th November 2015, 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 24th November 2015, 8:18 am

Arms folded across her chest, Lynn smirked at the man’s response. He seemed like a simple man, not someone who would be part of an illegal organization or someone who would commit an unlawful act.

“No problem, you say?” she spoke, raising an eyebrow and cocking her head towards the poor security guard, just as the blue-haired person began explaining the situation to her, picking up his enormous weapon which, for some reason, astonished the spectators who had been there before Lynn. He then brought it in front of him to lay it on the floor, informing her that if she did not believe in his words, she could try and lift it. Lynn, convinced that the sword had magical properties, refused to do so. “I am aware of what you are, and what kind of sword this is,” she told him, letting her hands fall to her sides. “Very well then,” she spoke and turned on her heels to walk further into the museum, thick scarlet locks whipping behind her.

“Wait, ma’am! You cannot enter the museum with--” a security guard attempted to stop her, but unfortunately was reduced to whimpers as Zlatan turned to roar in his pathetic face.

“I’m sorry, you have to make an exception for him. He doesn’t like to be left behind,” Lynn stopped to let the guard know. The heels of her boots clicked against the marble tiles as she ambled through the structure, forgetting about the scene at the entrance and the fact that she just met another mage altogether.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 24th November 2015, 10:57 am

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-100%
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

" “

Kite couldn’t place it but he had a feeling that his words didn’t convince her fully with situation but it was her questioning his answer that pretty much cemented it for him. It was after Kite had explained the situation to the redhead as she continued to examine the situation which is when lifted his weapon off of the guard and even attempted to let the woman feel for herself just how heavy the sword was but unexpectedly she declined saying she knew what he was and what kind of sword it was. Hearing this peaked Kite’s curiosity, "Does she mean that I am a mage? A Sabertooth Member? or does she know my current ties with the demon king? Who exactly is this woman “ he thought to himself trying to figure out what the “What” meant. In the meantime the redhead put her hands down by her side and dismissed the whole thing by simply saying very well and with a turn on her heel, her hair whipped in the air and she began to walk away with her lion following her. However another security guard attempted to stop her, trying to deny her entry due to her lion but the words never left the lips of the guard for the lion was roaring in his face. Kite had picked up his sword and then picked up the security guard who he squished under it "Why don’t you show me where I can put this so I can move along. “ The security guard looked at Kite and then back at the lion and finally back at Kite and nodded leading him to the lock up room.

While walking he looked back at the Redhead and the lion who was still in the face and the redhead apologized and explained that the lion didn’t like being left behind. Kite chuckled "You might as well let it go. It doesn’t seem like the lion will cause any problems. “ he said as he looked at her once more before walking away to put the sword in the security room, he took it off his back and leaned it against one of the walls and turned to the security guard who was shooting him a dirty look. Kite put his hand up "No reason to scowl.. I tried to tell ya.“ he said as he walked out and looked in the direction the redhead headed in and gave a shrug "I wonder where she went. “ he said to himself and headed towards the nearest staircase which would lead him upstairs where there were statues displayed about, all neatly sculpted. "Well now, ain’t that neat. Who would have thought the Museum would actually have something to interest me. “ he said as he walked through this particular section.

template by Darkee

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 24th November 2015, 4:50 pm

Lynn wondered what she was doing at the Cedar museum. It was kind of fun(?) to go around looking at strange sculptures and exhibits, but it wasn’t exactly the type of fun she enjoyed doing. In fact, after walking through a spacious level filled with bizarre art models, it was starting to bore her, Zlatan as well. The ferocious lion appeared lifeless, eyelids drooping over his usually animated eyes, not even bothering to seem interested in what the museum had to display.

“This is actually getting really boring,” the summoner mumbled, feeling the smooth texture of something she couldn’t even think to name. Zlatan grunted in agreement as Lynn sighed. “Maybe we should leave and find something to--”

BOOM.

“What the hell was that?” Lynn yelled over the echoing sound of an explosion and crumbling noises. Zlatan immediately picked her up with his head, Lynn now atop the lion, wings unfolding. “Wait!” she exclaimed, even though her voice was muted by the sound of alarm bells going off. Thankfully, the telepathic link between the two delivered her message to him, stopping him from flying off and away from the museum. Instead, he covered her with the feathered appendages. The sound of people screamed and calling for help rang in her ears.

Jade orbs flitting from one source of sound to the other, Lynn couldn’t decide where to begin. She hadn’t used her magic in a long time and thus refrained from doing so as she might cause more unwanted damage. Moments later, her eyes locked onto a blue head through a space in the floor.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 30th November 2015, 11:39 am

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-100%
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

Kite had given his full attention to the statues that were scattered through the exhibit, there were many and each one unique in its own right. So were of warriors, some represented gods or goddesses of the past so in that respect it was all very interesting. The unfortunate thing was that the exhibit got stale for Kite real quick and that wasn’t a good sign for the rest of his stay in the museum and what didn’t help him with this train of thought was the small confrontation that had transpired upon his arrival and how it made think of things he would much rather do. "This is sure getting boring as sin. I am sure there are other pieces of art around to take a gander at, but I just don’t want to. “ he said to himself sliding his hands into his pockets and looking around before looking back at the sculpture of a woman missing both of her arms and sighed. "Things were getting much more exciting when I first got here. “ he said recalling in his mind the small conflict with the guard and then his mind trailed from that to something that had peaked his interest much more than a fight, the scarlet haired woman with the pet Lion. After a small flash of her facial features, her over all composure, and her beautiful scarlet red hair "That woman, she was quite a beauty. I wish I had gotten her name. “ Kite shook his head after saying that outloud shaking the thoughts from his mind and then looking around making sure she wasn’t around or her lion. Kite took a sigh of relief "If she heard me, that could have went badly. “ he said crossing his arms and nodding to himself. Kite started to turn on his heel to leave, wanting to get out of there before he said something that he would later regret and thus he headed for the exit of the sculpture area when all of a sudden…

Ka-BOOOOOOOOOOM!

A loud explosion erupted from within the museum before him, the blast didn’t catch him but the explosion was enough to send him back skidding on his feet from the force of the explosion. Kite looked outside his general area with horror "Ooooh man that sounded like it was bad.“ he said with a concerned tone in his voice as he exited the exhibit area to the railing that overlooked the main lobby below, black smoke poured out the door, the security station was completely pulverized. The guard who had given him hard time was on the ground with his shirt covered in blood spots where debris and the like pierced his body and he wasn't the only one who was caught in the blast, there were many people who were on the ground some dead from the attack and some severely injured. Kite jumped over the railing and landing on the ground in a crouched position ran over to survey the damage but before he could get started a voice echoed from within the smoke “Now that, the explosion, the force, the radiance of it all, that is true art! Prepare to be enlightened you uneducated sheep!” and soon enough the voices owner stepped forward, revealing himself. The man stood roughly five foot nine, he had orange colored hair styled so it was long enough to cover his eyes but it was held in place with a black colored derby hat, he also wore a white suit and swung a cane around his wrist while he whistled as he entered. Kite stood up from the guard and gave the man a stern look "Art?..ART! you hurt and killed innocent people! “ he shouted in anger at the man who just had a blank expression “innocent? you are incorrect sir, these people like yourself are guilty of believing that this construct of atrocities house true art. I am here for the reckoning and it starts here!” he declared as he pointed his cane at Kite and a cross hair popped up. Out of instinct Kite reached over his shoulder to grab his sword but completely forgot he didn’t have it on him, as a result he left himself open for the ginger haired man to shoot a flare like bullet at Kite, smashing into the Demon slayer’s chest knocking him clear off his feet.

template by Darkee

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 7th December 2015, 11:37 pm

The anxious redhead watched as the blue-haired man jumped over a railing towards a lower level. Lynn commanded Zlatan to follow, moving side to side in order to dodge the falling blocks of concrete. The flooring was tremulous beneath the lion’s feet, threatening to fall apart anytime soon. “Why isn’t he running out?” she thought aloud, noting how the building was empty except for security guards and the three of them now. But someone else seemed to want to join in on the party as Lynn heard an unfamiliar voice speak about explosions and art. What kind of stupid person equates explosions with art? A manly figure emerged from the clouds of smoke, orange hair and properly clothed. It was obvious now, who the idiot behind the explosions was.

Hands itching to use her magic on the attacker, Lynn’s jaws tightened in impatience. She could do something really evil to this man, but it wasn’t like her to do anything remotely mean. Maybe the blue-haired man had an idea on how to deal with this crazy person. And as soon as she had this thought, he had begun educating the bomber who retorted back with his own explanation and views on the museum’s visitors. Lynn almost rolled her eyes. People like him.

Shing!

Lynn averted her gaze sharply as she heard something rip the air, a small bullet like object produced from what looked like a cane in the attacker’s hand, pointed towards the other man. Descending towards the two men on instinct, Zlatan landed between the two, just after the sword wielder had been shot, letting out a deafening roar at the enemy. Lynn hopped of her mount, tending towards the hurt man. She honestly had no idea how to deal with wounds as such, but still felt for the object that would be somewhere in his chest, very aware that she was probably hurting him in the process. “I’m sorry, but I’m not a professional,” she let him know, feeling the object. Gritting her teeth, she closed her eyes and pulled the small object out with her fingers, expecting the man to scream a lot.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 14th December 2015, 11:10 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-100%
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

Kite could remember the sound of the bang that echoed from the end of the cane that played two roles, a walking cane and then as it was made ever apparent that it was a firearm of some sort. He remembered the stinging feeling in his chest, it was almost like a bee stinging him but a hell of alot worse, he even remembered his attempt at blocking it with the sword he didn’t have but what he didn’t remember at all was ending up with his back pressed on the cold hard ground that was in the museum. Kite was still conscious but the wound wasn’t hardly a mosquito bite and blood was seeping through his shirt from the wound which made him laugh a bit. "Pathetic.. after all that time in that demon’s personal hell, training me, all the magic in the world that could have done me in and my fate is decided by something like this. “  he said to himself breathing through the pain, was prepared to meet his maker, the sound of footsteps could be heard approaching him from the direction he remembered seeing the man before he was shot but it was when the man started to speak again that he knew his assumption was correct, “ Did you hear that? Now that was true art. What a beautiful sound! The boom, the zing and of course the sound of my little buddy piercing skin.. now you know how wrong you were to be in a place as blasphemous as this you ignor…” he seemed to be going on a tangent and Kite’s patience was so thin he was a second away away from asking from asking the man to finish him, the last thing he wanted in this world was to have this man’s voice be the last thing he heard. Kite’s vision started to blur a bit, even faded out to black as events unfolded in front of him, the shape of a large beast leap over head and stood in between the injured Demon Slayer and the madman, the flash of red leaning over him and he smiled at the blurred vision of the redheaded beauty from earlier which prompted Kite to speak but in a whisper "Now that is a sight I would have no problem being my last.“. The man with the large cane smiled “Oh lookie here, a loud mouth with a beautiful woman and a large beast, what a perfect combination to perform true art” he said as he locked on with his cane to shoot past the animal to hit the red head. Kite ould have helped if he could but a sharp shooting pain could be felt throughout his entire pectoral muscle  forced him to focus on what was happening which was the redhead digging into the wound on his chest trying to located the round that was lodged there, she even apologized and admitted that she wasn’t a professional, Kite winced and grunted as he felt her fingers tighten around the projectile which but smiled "That’s...n..no problem. “ he managed to blurt out before the piece of metal was ripped from his chest, he wanted to scream from the pain but he clenched his teeth as he sat upright. The demon slayer withstood the pain as best as he could and even went as far to heat up his hands with his white flames and place a finger in the wound to cauterize it to prevent bleeding from continuing. "but I think I would much rather have a good looking woman safe my butt then some old quack of a professional.“ he said as he brought himself to his feet smiling to enforce his humor but it vanished as quick "I owe you one…. I’m sorry miss but I never did get your name. Mines Kite. “ he said looking to exchange a brief introduction before getting to work.

Kite released his aura, let his white flames spread from his body behind him, flooding the museum in an intense heat that everyone could feel "As for you freaky art guy. You decided to dance with the wrong Devil. “ he said to the man who managed to get his butt to higher ground, on top of an information board that was too high for the tiger to continue attacking if it had done so. “Ah so the loud mouth is a hot head instead, How amazing it will be to kill you again, true art has never been so much fun!” he said taking up aim at Kite once more. "I may be a hot head, but something you didn’t know might peak your interest. “ The man waved his cane back and forth an amusement at the words he had heard “oh and do tell, what is it that I didn’t know.” he said taking the bait. "Just that the subject of your art is The Flame Demon Slayer of Sabertooth and you pissed him off! “ he shouted but upon hearing the name of one of the most powerful guilds in the land he retook his aim and looked to shoot Kite down again and pulled the trigger just as Kite began to speak "Not this time! Flame Demon’s Rage! “ he shouted once more but this time let his jaw hang open and fired it at the man crashing into the board beneath him and catching him in the heat causing him to be buried beneath the debris of what was once the sign. He sat up and took aim at the red head thinking she would be an easier target and distraction from the Demon slayer while he  attacked or tried to escape.

template by Darkee

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 24th December 2015, 1:15 am

Lynn was so glad that she didn't kill the man with her unprofessional skills. "Thank god," she sighed, tossing the projectile away while the attacker babbled some more, touching a raw nerve on her temple. If he was going to keep up with his speech about this so-called 'art', then she was going to split his throat first before letting the authorities(?) handle how he will be punished for his acts. Once the source of pain had left his body, the man tried to stand up, struggling, but finally getting up. Zlatan awaited Lynn's order, standing firm in between the bomber - who was now on top of a board - and the two. The man who then introduced himself as Kite seemed to have a few words to get through to the talkative bastard, later letting him know that he was the Flame Demon Slayer of Sabertooth, causing Lynn's eyes to widen in shock.

Without uttering a single word, Lynn only observed the man. They actually had a conversation or some sort, which Lynn thought was funny because she would rather let the Devil talk to her enemy in hell, than do it herself, before Kite roared flames at the board, making it collapse above their enemy. Ouch, she thought, almost folding her arms when she remembered she wasn't here to spectate. Once he was down on the ground, the man pointed his cane towards her, shooting something, probably the same thing that had injured Kite, but Lynn was fast. She had seen it coming the moment he raised the cane in her direction. A flash of red hair and she had not only moved herself out of danger's way, but also landed in front of her ally, wearing a grin that screamed insanity. After a moment she stuck out her tongue, not in a teasing manner but to show what was on it: the Sabertooth guild insignia. "I'm Lynn," she told him after a three solid seconds of having her tongue out for him to see. And after a look into his eyes, she roared, "ZLATAN!" which alarmed her guardian, the winged lion producing a thunderous roar as well in the enemy's direction. This would stun him if he was tough, and if he wasn't, it would probably knock him out altogether.

Lynn spun to face Zlatan's backside, walking towards him to stand beside him and pet his crown. "Good job, boy," she told him.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 4th January 2016, 10:39 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-100%
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

The slayer was satisfied with how things started to go after his getting shot, the loud mouth of a man had positioned himself up above them on a board and once again spoke nonsense to them. After introducing himself to the bad guy Kite let loose a mighty breath attack which not only hit the man but struck the board beneath him and sent him crashing to the ground. The Demonslayer stood straight, and was ready for any sort of tactic that the art sensitive freak but as it would become apparent, he wasn’t the target this time but the redhead who had pulled the round from his chest who had not only dodged the gun fire but with a flash of her red hair she was now in front of Kite, she was quick on her feet for sure in fact if not for her beautiful flowing red hair he wouldn’t have even seen her move. When she finally finished her movement she facing him with a rather menacing grin that had graced her face. "Why so happy?“ he asked right before she stuck her tongue out at him, it wasn’t meant to tease him or anything like that. This particular act of was meant to show him what was on her tongue which, which was quite surprising seeing as there was a black stamp on her pink tongue, a stamp identical to the one on his inner right arm. Kite’s eyes widened but a grin came across his face when she introduced herself as Lynn. "Pleased to meet ya. “ he said during the three long seconds her tongue was extended out her mouth but soon she sucked it back up and shouted for her lion which roared in the direction of their enemy, the shock wave of which pushed him back a bit and he shook his head.

The big baddie’s ears were ringing from the roar that had just encompassed him which gave them a bit of time before attacking. Kite smirked "Sure is a wonder how I could have missed seeing you.“ he said to her before stepping to her side and darted at the cane wielding foe, two streams of flames could be seen stemming from his hands but soon the flowing flames took form into twin blades made out of his searing fire "Flame Demon’s Flambergs.“ he said as he approached the man was able to shake the cobwebs from his head and raised his cane in time to block the first attack. Kite followed up the first strike with a rising upward slash to which the cane man blocked it also but Kite threw a kick in which pushed the man back a few feet leaving an opening for Lynn if she so chose to mount her own offense.

" “

template by Darkee

Spell Used:

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 23rd April 2016, 1:19 am

- exit.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:43 pm