Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join)

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join) Empty A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join)

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 7:05 pm

Right now, Hana was struggling with bringing her last suitcase up. She decided to bring the biggest up last, seeming as how all her smaller bags would be out of the way. Hana was staying for a couple week to just lay down and relax. She needed it after having to get settled in her new apartment and guild. She was halfway up the stairs until accidentally she dropped her bag and it fell down the stairs... AGAIN. "Awww, that's the sixth time..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I RUN THIS HERE
    A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join) WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR

A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join) Empty Re: A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join)

Post by Guest 4th November 2015, 7:18 pm

Shadow was casually walking down the sidewalk of Hosenka, a peaceful town that is famous for it's spas. The Laughing Coffin mage observed the surroundings of the town as he sighed softly.

The God Slayer was looking for some action, but clearly he went to the wrong town. As he walked past some steps, he noticed a large suitcase coming down towards him. Shadow turned around, and quickly stopped the case with the bottom of his foot. "The hell is this?" The mage said to himself as he inspected the case. It looked like it has some clothes or something in it as he inspected the bag. He sniffed the bag, it was giving off a familiar aroma as he continued to sniff.
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join) Empty Re: A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join)

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 7:24 pm

Hana took a moment to regain her patience with the boulder of a bag. When she started walking down to get the bag, she saw a boy sniffing it. In fact, it was the same boy that was with Mitsukuni was with in Clover Town... but what was he doing here? "I-im so sorry!" Hana ran back to the bag and apologized multiple times for dropping her bag on him, bowing repeatedly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR

Post by Guest 4th November 2015, 7:34 pm

Shadow looked up, seeing a girl running down to him. Sweat dropped from Shadow's head as she approached him, until he realized that it isn't just some random girl. He's seen her before, but he cant put his finger on it. "I-I've seen you somewhere before...right?" The mage said as he paced around the girl, sniffing her.

"Oh well...I take it this is your bag then?" Shadow asked as he picked up the suitcase, placing it on his shoulder and started to walk up the stairs he saw her come from, assuming that that's where she wanted to take it.
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 7:39 pm

Hana stiffed up as the boy paced around her. She wasn't used to this attention at all. She was about to say where she's seen the boy, but he began to walk up the stairs with her bag after inquiring it to be hers. [color=#ff9999]"Y-yeah... thanks"/color] Hana walked beside him trying to figure out a good way to start her sentence... she didnt want to sound like a creep or anything. "Actually... I believe we have seen each other before, at the cafe in Clover Town with the boy Mitsukuni... I... was the one who hid under the table... :oops: :oops: :oops: "

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR

Post by Guest 4th November 2015, 7:49 pm

Shadow's eyebrows raised as he heard the girl mention Mitsu. "Ah yes, Honey." Shadow then looked towards the girl and chuckled a little. "Wait...you were the one hiding under the table?" Shadow asked her as he tilted his head. "Well it's not my place to judge where people like to sit." He said while shrugging his shoulders.
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 7:57 pm

Hana looked down, her face flushed. This was one of the moments where she felt she just HATED herself. She was too shy for her own good, and would always do weird things around too many people. It was just an embarrassing curse. Hana stopped right in front of a door, signaling that this was her room, where she would be staying. She fumbled with her keys a bit, going through them to find her room key, accidentally dropping them in the process. "What's wrong with me and dropping things today...?" She mumbled to herself as she reached down to pick them up.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR

Post by Guest 4th November 2015, 8:26 pm

Shadow watched as Hana's face started to turn red. "So this is your place huh?" Shadow said as he looked at the door. He then noticed that Hana dropped her keys. As she reached down to pick it up, Shadow tried to glance at her rear, trying to be as discrete as possible.
    Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Experience : 150

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 4th November 2015, 8:31 pm

A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join) Gofour

"Kupo." Out goes the little one, emerging from a small wooden box on the side of the busy market place. It huffed and puffed and sneezed, blowing of the flour that managed to reach its nostrils. It shakes its body to free itself of whatever flour that may have stuck to the little critter and starts running around all of hosenka till it managed to reach the hotel. As soon as the door was opened, the little cotton ball slid right in and ran through the entire building only to meet a flight of stairs up the second floor with Shadow and Hana conversing.

It jumped on Shadow's back and jumped once more onto Hana's shoulder then  drops off and runs through the halls of the second floor.

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

A Day of Relaxation (FearDaNara, anyone can join) Merry_10
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 8:40 pm

Once Hana was able to regain her keys, she got up and turned her head back to look at the boy. His face seemed a little red, but she ignored it, she figured it wasnt any of her business anyways. "For the time being, yes. Oh, where did my manners go?! My name is Hana Akki..." Hana was reaching to shake hands with him until a little creature hopped on the boy's back, onto her shoulder, and down the hallway. That's when Hana couldn't keep it in anymore. She stifled a fit of giggles, but soon fell to her knees laughing.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Retrogression Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 4th November 2015, 8:47 pm

The small blue suited mage boy from blue Pegasus walked down the street hearing a lot about this town even stopping to get stuff. He would continue waking he got a ice cream and was almost done as he looked forward and saw the two from The café. he smiled as he took off running before he jumped into the air latching around Shadow in a hug from behind "Shadow" he yelled smiling looking at Hana with the same face he gave before his bunny in his other hand while still hooked on Shadow

Example of he jumping hug (just shorter person):

Emotions:

Jobs
    S-Ranked:0
    A-Ranked:0
    B-Ranked:0
    C-Ranked:1
    D-Ranked:3
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 8:54 pm

"Mitsu-Sempai! you're here too!" For the first time in years, Hana had felt over-joyed. She liked the feeling, having friends around, and she completely forgot about her shyness, smiling so bright, it would put the sun to shame.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 4th November 2015, 9:37 pm

Mitsukuni smiled and nodded "Yea" he giggled still not letting go of shadow "what are you doing here?"

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 9:44 pm

"Im on vacation for a little while. I wanted to take a rest before I have to start doing missions... oh and I just remembered, you still haven't got my name. Well, im Hana" Hana held out her hand for Mitsukuni to shake.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 4th November 2015, 10:03 pm

he smiled reaching for it this made him hop off Shadow and shake her hand e hand shake turned into hug "Hi Hana" he gigged

Emotions:

Jobs

Post by Guest 4th November 2015, 10:05 pm

As Hana picked up her keys and stood back up, Shadow's face flustered as he made eye contact with her. He doesn't know if Hana had noticed what he was doing. "Y-Yay you got the key." He said nervously before she introduced herself. "Oh right. My name is Shad.." before he could finish his sentence, a small furry creature jumped on his shoulder then to Hana's before scurrying off.

Shadow began to chuckle a little as he watched Hana laughing. He then tried to introduce himself again only to be interrupted by someone latching on his back. "Who is this!?" Shadow said as he growled a little spinning around in a circle tryin to see who was on his back. He then heard Hana say Mitsu's name which caused Shadow to stop and blink. "Mi....Honey!?" Shadow said as he started to spin around again, trying to see if it was really him on his back. "I knew you smelt familiar!"
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 10:08 pm

Hana had turned stiff again. Not ONCE in he sher life had she had a hug, bringing a new feeling to her. Was it... warmth? She couldnt tell, but it was rather comfortable.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 4th November 2015, 10:16 pm

he smiled and turned to shadow with a wide grin on his face "Hi Shadow" he said

Emotions:

Jobs

Post by Guest 4th November 2015, 10:18 pm

He looked at Mitsu and tilted his head "What cha doing here?"
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 4th November 2015, 10:22 pm

Mitsukuni thought for a moment still holding his bunny "Uhhh well " he thought more as he remembers being told to take a break "uhh well cause I thought it would be fun of coarse"

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 10:24 pm

Hana seemed a little doubtful to Mitsu's response, but shrugged it off. She took her keys and finally finding the right one, opened her room door and started dragging the boulder aka, BAG, into the room. Thus, she fell on her butt.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR

Post by Guest 4th November 2015, 10:26 pm

Shadow crosses his arms, taking a good look around the town before looking back at Mitsu. "Eh, not really fun for me. Seems too peaceful here." Shadow said as he sighed, rubbing the back of his head. He then noticed that Hana had opened the door and tried dragging the case in before she fell on her butt. Shadow chuckled a little before he went over to try and help her up.
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 10:30 pm

Hana gladly accepted the help, but with a frown. Her face was yet again red from embarassment, and she rubbed her rear as to ease the pain. "Im DEFINENTLY gonna be taking a dip in the hot springs now..." She mumbled to herself, until she remembered something. "Hey... I still havent gotten your n-name."

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 4th November 2015, 10:44 pm

Mitsukuni smiled "but it should be fun for everyone" he said as he heard hand fall he quickly ran to help her up and helped her with her stuff. "Springs oh yea that sounds nice" he said jumping

Emotions:

Jobs
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 10:48 pm

Hana packed up her clothes but paused when she got to the bag full of her underwear. "Uhhhh, not to be rude.. but do you guys mind going into a different room for the moment?"

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 4:25 pm