Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Hargeon Town [open]

Killua Zoldyck
    Killua Zoldyck

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Hargeon Town [open] Empty To Hargeon Town [open]

Post by Killua Zoldyck 4th November 2015, 1:43 pm

Killua sighed with his arm behind his head as he walked. he wore white shirt over his long sleeved dark blue shirt and wore his bluish pants. he looked around more seeing some store but they are all just stores about fish or other stupid stuff he didn't care about "Man Mitsukuni Lied to me there is nothing fun here maybe I should beat him for this... that Baka," he said angrily bullet outa sigh "Then again he's not a person or remembering awesome things ... unless there sweets and friends," he walked more thinking "besides if I beat him his guildies will be after me ehh kind of don't want that so yep jut gonna have to get him back " he said putting his hands into his pockets he then thought about the guild "I haven't been here since I had to get my passport.. hmm I wonder how the guild is doing right now?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Killuas Themes:

Killuas Assassins Side:
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Hargeon Town [open] Empty Re: To Hargeon Town [open]

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 6:50 pm

Hana walked around town skipping with her usual attire on. Yet again, she was exploring. There was something wrong about her curiosity, it always seemed to get the best of her. "Teddy, do you think they'll have an antique store... i kinda want some decorations for the apartment...", she had asked the stuffed bear that she held in her arms.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I RUN THIS HERE
    To Hargeon Town [open] WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Killua Zoldyck
    Killua Zoldyck

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Killua Zoldyck 5th November 2015, 3:35 am

He walked down the street more till he saw a girl she walked with a teddy and talked to it she reminded him of mitsu he then ran to her "uh hey you uhh miss " he called to her as he joged

Killuas Themes:

Killuas Assassins Side:
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 5th November 2015, 4:22 am

Hana began to hear some yelling, and she turned around to see what the commotion was. There was a boy running toward her direction... but she didn't know whether he was running to her or someone else...? That is, until she heard him yell "hey you miss". She stopped walking, as to let the boy catch up to her.

I RUN THIS HERE
    To Hargeon Town [open] WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 7:28 pm