Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A break

Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A break Empty A break

Post by Daddy 4th November 2015, 1:22 pm

So with all the stuff going on around me, and the drama on site. I'm taking a step away for a week or so. Take it personal or not, but some of it revolves around the staff right now, and some power hungry people on the forum. It's something I don't want to be around currently. I'll be back in 2 or 3 weeks, if things have settled down.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A break JAgwtRZ
    Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ? ? ? ?
    Second Skill: Ɲ / A
    Third Skill:

A break Empty Re: A break

Post by Sora 4th November 2015, 1:33 pm

Please, take all the time you need, Vex! That's completely understandable and I really hope that you feel better by stepping away from it all. If you need anything, those of us you'd like to talk to will be on Skype to help whenever you need it, I'm sure. Until then, I'll offer my well wishes to you!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A break Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ: