Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Detective Valrais

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Detective Valrais Empty Detective Valrais

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st October 2015, 6:07 pm

Apollo got off the train from Magnolia to Hargeon looking around at the port town. The place was bustling with people and trading and wizards alike. “He looks down at his job flyer regarding the missing jewelry. He has no idea how he was supposed to find the jewelry. The only way he could think to find it is start where they were vacationing. So he headed for the hotel on the port near the docks eager to get back to work. As he walked down the streets he thought about what happened to his guild the past months. His mind and heart weren’t there at the loss of his guild mate. He was still confused about all the events that happened and why they happened but he can’t keep dwelling on the past he had to move forward and stay strong again…plus his place wasn’t going to pay for itself. As he got to the hotel he looked at the sign that read “Anchors inn.” Weird name, he thought to himself as he looked around the other buildings around the hotel. Stores and or supply stores lined through the docks. He sighs going inside the inn ready to get back to work and find these jewels.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Detective Valrais Empty Re: Detective Valrais

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st October 2015, 6:10 pm

As he walks inside he walks over to the inn keeper who was a very pudgy man with a mustache that you couldn’t ignore even if you wanted to. He smiles brightly at him chipper and full of life. “Well hello there young man how can I help you today?” He says bombastically. “Apollo couldn’t help but smile at the man and his friendly domineer and nodded. “Um yes hello there A couple stayed here a week or so ago and forgot something did anyone turn anything in to you?” He tilted his head curiously. He twirls his mustache “maybe…maybe what room?” Apollo took the flyer out looking at it for the room number. “Um room 202 I believe” He said then looking up at the man. Then man then sighs “well there was something but some hooligans came and took it from me. I tried to catch them but…I’m a little bit out of shape.” He said in a quieter tone. Apollo groaned a little bit. It couldn't never be a simple retrieval mission oh well. He looked up at him. “Did you call the authorities?” Apollo asked rubbing his neck a little bit more. “Not yet I was going to today.” Apollo nodded “alright well don’t worry about it I will get the jewels and send a message to leave you be” He nods at him turning to leave. He nods smiling as I walk out. He starts looking for ally’s and shady people figuring they would know what’s up.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st October 2015, 6:27 pm

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st October 2015, 6:27 pm

The member 'Nadarr' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Detective Valrais Die_06_42164_sm
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st October 2015, 6:28 pm

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st October 2015, 6:28 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Detective Valrais NormalMonster
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st October 2015, 7:57 pm

As Apollo walked down the street He looked around for anyone suspicious. Finding people like this wasn't a hard task per se, it was similar to if you are looking for a certain kind of animal all it takes is a bit of work and looking in the right places without a mind started working in alleys and other places crime could possibly be happening. While he wasn't looking for a hardened criminal street scum usually know each other. And while being in Fairy Tail has taught him to fight he never got used to knocking heads in for information, but was prepared to if necessary. As he continued to walk he saw someone in our alley smoking leaning against the wall. This meant information so he straightened his tie and started to walk down the alley. Apollo had to be careful about what he says he didn't want to scare him off after all. As he approached the tall skinny man he put a hand in his pocket and stared at him for a moment analyzing seeing what he does. The man just drops his cigarette and turns to Apollo. "Can I help you if not I suggest you move along" he says with a bitter tone. Apollo clearly found the right person to be asking because this person was clearly hiding something. Apollo just nodded. "Why yes there is in fact I'm looking for someone and I bet you you know who I am looking for." The man turned smoking a bit at Apollo. "Maybe how many jewels worth to you?" He grins at Apollo. Apollo just shakes his head. "Sorry don't have any money but you're going to tell me what I want to know regardless I'm looking for men that robbed an inn recently" He just shook his head "right like i'd tell you where tony is" he scoffed. Apollo shook his head thinking how dumb this guy was . "so his names Tony huh" he grin. The man steps back "you tricky son of a-" Apollo interupted him "I did no such thing you told me his name." The man just growled at him.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st October 2015, 8:33 pm

Apollo scoffed a little as the man growled at him.  Look It's not like i want to know your secrets In just honestly want the jewels he stole then I will be on my way that simple."  Apollo gave a one arm shrug.  The man just got more angry at him.  "yeah like I believe that I should kick your ass just out of principal" He growls madly.  Apollo shook his head then glared intensely  at the man.  "you are free to try if you would like but I promise you you won't hurt me..." He says taking one step back.  "Your a damn wizard like I'm that stupid"  He scoffs bitterly showing his knife to Apollo probably to look tough not that it worked but what ever man him feel better.  "you are right not worth either of our time just tell me what I want to know" No!" he yells then scoffs leaving.  Apollo sighs doing the same turning the other way walking out of the ally when he hears a knife hit his shield that cam up to protect him.  Apollo looked serious now rather then when he was just talking. "You just made a mistake friend" He declared spinning putting his palms together. "Energy Flare!" Apollo casts as a rush of energy slams into him knocking back and to the ground.  as Apollo walks over to him then notices a match book on the ground.  ""the lucky pawn huh.. he picks it up then kicks the guy in the chest "Where is this place?" He said still upset  I-In the main part of town just leave you bastard.." he pants.  Without a word Apollo walks out leaving him there as he heads for town.

Energy Flare- d--10 mp

Last edited by Nadarr on 21st October 2015, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st October 2015, 8:52 pm

Apollo  walked down the street twirling the match book in his hand.  why would a pawn shop even advertise like this it mad absolutely no sense to him but what ever gets them through the day.  He figured this would be the best place to ask for stolen jewels plus figuring how the man that attacked him was so secretive he can only assume this place has some shady dealings.  Anyhow it was Apollo's only lead So he had no choice but to follow it and see where he ends up.  Why if this place was shady would it be in the middle of the city..then again the best to hid a leaf is in a forest so if they were doing illegal activity that would be the best place to hide.  Anyhow he walked to the center of town and saw the shop.  He walked up to the well kept  building. as he walked inside he saw a small man and a larger man aruging at each other.  Apollo acted like he was browsing around.  By the sounds of it something that was stolen from him was being sold here and he wanted it back.  Apollo then saw the the ring with the family crescent that he was looking for after he leaves He looked at Apollo  "sorry about that can you help you"  Apollo nodded and decied to not be direct about this anymore. "yeah.. this ring here was stolen and the owner wants it back." He sighs.  The owner walks over.  My dear boy can you prove this" He grins but obviously bitter about this whole thing.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st October 2015, 8:54 pm

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st October 2015, 8:54 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Detective Valrais Boss

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Detective Valrais NormalMonster
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st October 2015, 9:19 pm

As a matter of fact you can." Apollo nods showing him the flyer "that rins identical to the one I am hired to find" he glares at the man. "The pawn shop owner just chuckles a little bit. "My dear boy that proves nothing especially me stealing the side item if you have any real evidence to suggest you presented now otherwise quit wasting my time." He scoffed bitterly. Apollo knew he was lying just had to find a way to prove it would be easy considering this is his business. Apollo just sighed a little bit and looked at the ring again. "Her initials are of the ring if that doesn't say something nothing does." Apollo said just not have any real evidence. "I know this thing is stolen and lets be honest you know to" he said just trying to say something so would slip up. He short man just chuckled at Apollo jest and shook his head. " My boy that is a very creative storu but for that to be true I would have to leave my shop to acquire the ring and I've been here all day people can confirm that." Apollo look down at him shaking his head. "No you have your lackeys do that for you then bring the goods back here to sell." The man just tilted his head. "Well can you prove this wild statement, this mindless conjecture." He grunted bitterly. He was getting closer right as he was reaching for the matchbook as if time by the gods the man from the earlier into the shop yelling. For a split second everyone met eyes. There was a fight about to happen in the shop and Apollo knew that. A as the thug and the owner met eyes Apollo braced himself as he made the move.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st October 2015, 9:46 pm

As the boss quickly pulled his mace out and swung at Apollo It caught him off guard to say the least his natural protect coming to his aid. but it only did so much as his mace shattered through it. It knocked Apollo back a bit but as he re gained his balance the man with the knife swung at him again. Apollo barley dodged the knife as he tumbled out of the way only to be in the attack range of the owners mace attack. As he swings it Apollo clasps his hands together summoning his mirror wall to his aid. As he hits the shield it repels his attack as he jumps back frustrated and mad trembling abit but the shield dissipate. "you guys are no joke..." He pants looking around then see's the thug throw his knife again. "Shield Waltz!" he calls as three rings apper around him just in time to block the knife but shatters the shield on impact. Apollo pants abit not rembering the last time he fought so hard. "ok time for this to end this fight..." he mutters wanting to finish this quickly.

Shield waltz-d-10
    mirrior wall c rank - 15
    total power left - 65%
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st October 2015, 10:11 pm

As the shop owner rushed him again he needed to deflect this attack back at him but it would just shatter his tempest shield which he needed right now. Plus he had the other thug to worry about which was getting his knife back so he could charge.Then he clasped his hands together and threw two shields up the first being his tempest shield which in front of him but then layer his guild shield in front of it. Apollo knew it wouldn't do much but all he needed was for the blow to be weakened even by a fraction. As he laughed shattering the guild shield but hitting the tempest shield absorbing his blow. Then Apollo smirks "this is it!" He yells as Apollo sends the force of his attack back at him. "Now be gone Energy Flare" he calls shooting it at him before he can recover. pushing him into the glass display case knocking him out cold. The man stops mid charge dropping his knife. "he goes to flee but Hargeon gaurds are already at the door. "Whats going on here" the say demandingly. "sir this man has been selling stolen goods like this ring." he goes to grab it off the floor. "he shows the gaurd the job then points to the man "he needs to be investigated sir.." he nods letting Apollo pass. Apollo pants abit beat as he gets on the train he looks forward to finishing this job once and for all.

tempest shield - c- 15
    guild shields-d-10
    total 40%

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:52 pm