Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Act I: Genesis [Kenyon+Godfray]

Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : TBA ♥
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Eternal Unhealth ♥
    Second Skill: Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2] ♥
    Third Skill:

Act I: Genesis [Kenyon+Godfray] Empty Act I: Genesis [Kenyon+Godfray]

Post by Noa Kuroki 17th October 2015, 2:44 pm

Job:

Act I: Genesis [Kenyon+Godfray] 117234

Kenyon had just woken up and headed for the door of his room that's attached to the tavern to go check the board for a job. Once he had gotten to his door he noticed there was a job flyer with a note on it that had been slide under his door witch was lucky seeing how he didn't even have to leave his room to get one. Kenyon had picked up the flyer and pulled the note off of it so he could read it better. What... why.. would Ardere do this, he doesn't even know me that well yet or what I really am. How... am I to even work with anyone. Yet alone another member cause what if I get that hunger again and what if he or she either sees me eating someone or is the only person there... Kenyon had became upset to the fact Ardere the master of the guild he had just joined the other day and had just been assigned to go on a job with someone named Godfray.

Kenyon had finally calmed down about having to go with someone on a job but he still worried about that person and what he/she might see. He had opened his door and walked down the hall of the former to another door that would lead into the tavern where most everyone would hang out at. Kenyon opened the tavern's door and was shocked to see no one in there still he had noticed someone sitting at one of the tables on the other side of the room. Wonder if that's Godfray over there. He shrugged and had began to walk over to the table that person was at. Once he got close to the person he had noticed it was a female so not, so not to scare or straddle her he asked softly. By... any chance... are you Godfray? While Kenyon sat down at the table be hide her and waiting for her to answer his question.

@ Godfray
    @ Word Count: 335
    © Tyriel of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act I: Genesis [Kenyon+Godfray] 3537914953
    Noa Kuroki
    Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2]
    Heart Sealed Sword
    Act I: Genesis [Kenyon+Godfray] Banner_2_by_treasureelf-daqwrva
    D:4
    Job Slots: 2/4
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Exp: 450/1200
    Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Corenglaw ⌜Alive⌟
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer ⌜1st Gen⌟
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

Act I: Genesis [Kenyon+Godfray] Empty Re: Act I: Genesis [Kenyon+Godfray]

Post by Princess Natsu 17th October 2015, 3:41 pm

AND THE STARS,
    THEY'LL GUIDE ME HOME.
    Sitting at the back of the main-hall, empty and unseen, was a woman that had gone by these past few days without grabbing any attention. It was not as if she wanted any though, being alone was nice. A daily basis with nobody to talk to but yourself, became a numbing sensation to the young woman. So much that she'd rather listen to the silence around her than the voices and company of others. With her arms folded against the table, the temple of the crown resting against them both; Natsu thought deeply about many things. Since she had come here, she had assumed that this group of people would end up relatively small. But, for once, her intuition was incorrect. Infinity Hydra actually turned out to be quite popular. The people of the Mountain Village grew to love them, and she'd spend most of her time helping them, rather than taking a request from the job board.

Despite this though, she felt that her choice was right when she told Ardere she had wanted to join. A single feeling had urged her that day, to mutter out those words. Although Kurama had not been to fond of joining, he figured it was alright if the emblem was anywhere but on his oh-so-precious coat. Natsu let out a sigh. She wondered where everybody was today. This place was most nosiest in the afternoon; so it made sense that not to many people would be up and about so early in the morning. The demon fox was asleep upstairs, resting peacefully on the futon she had yet to roll back up. It was nice that the two finally had a place to stay, not to mention, for free. She was so used to falling asleep in the woods, in that, uncomfortable sleeping bag; that laying down on that perfectly light and comfortable material was so unfamiliar. Though, in a good way of course.

Just as she thought she might fall back asleep, here and now, a voice called out, just behind her. Natsu tensed slightly in surprise. She had been so sluggish this morning that she had forgotten to be more aware of her surroundings. Leaning up, the young woman looked over her shoulder to see an unfamiliar face. He had spoken in a soft tone, if not a whisper. Large captivating eyes carefully watched the male; as emotionless as ever. "Yes, but... please call me Evelyn. You don't have to be so formal." she replied, as quietly as he had. After all, there were many other people that lived in this place; still drowned into slumber, "Can I help you with something?" no hostility held in her tone of voice. The vocal cords that quivered within, composed an almost saintly way to the way that she spoke.

yay lets get this job started! just wanted to mention that her real name is natsuzora, but she goes by evelyn (for certain reasons). just wanted to let you know so you don't get confused ^^

WORD COUNT : 468
    POSTS MADE : 2
    @ Kenyon

Last edited by Princess Natsu on 25th November 2015, 1:54 am; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act I: Genesis [Kenyon+Godfray] 6JfY43L
    Character Magic History
    Main Theme // Child of Corenglaw:
    Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noa Kuroki 19th October 2015, 6:33 am

Kenyon had been sitting there listening to Godfray, Wonder... why... Ardere would given me a name that he most have known she wouldn't care for. Godfray had told Kenyon that she wanted to be called Evelyn so from that point on he would always call her that. Kenyon had been shocked a little bit at the lack of emotion be hide Evelyn's question. Well... can already see someone isn't a people person... or maybe its the fact that its so early in the morning. Anyway he had let it brush by cause Evelyn was another member and the last thing he wanted was to be thrown out for fighting or trying to eat another member.

Kenyon had stud up and reached into his inner pocket of his trench coat, he had took out both the job flyer and note from Ardere. Then Kenyon walked over to the table Evelyn was siting at and place them both down in front of her with the note on top of the flyer just let the way he had found it earlier. That note... should explain why I'm here. After Kenyon had place the flyer and note  in front of her, he took a set at the same table and just like before he had sat down backwards. Kenyon had sat there quietly waiting for her to look over both the flyer and note. Wonder if she will have the same response as I did... Kenyon had no information on his appointed partner for this job that Ardere was sending them on. But there had to be some reason Ardere had picked the two of them. So Kenyon had started to relax a little bit and leaned his back against the table.

@ Godfray
    @ Word Count: 288
    © Tyriel of FTRP

Noa Kuroki
    Heart Sealed Sword
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 20th October 2015, 7:35 pm

AND THE STARS,
    THEY'LL GUIDE ME HOME.
    She was not in the mood for socializing, let alone dealing with anything at the moment. All she had truly longed for was some silence. To be desolated on some distant island where nobody could reach her. In truth, maybe she already felt like that in some bizarre way. A part of her, one that none could ever touch or ever get the chance to see, lay stranded on an island somewhere far away. But, even she knew that one-day, someone would come across that little island of hers, the part of her a obscured, defenceless and vulnerable. Natsu watched the stranger carefully as he approached her, a letter snagging her attention as he placed it onto the table, infront of her. Fingers writhed against the edge of the thinly lined material, delicately holding onto it as her eyes skimmed over what letters had been written. With lashes fluttered downward, a look of turmoil arrested her features, wondering why she had not been informed of this earlier on. Royal blue opticals lifted up towards the stranger who had now taken his seat just across from her.

"So your name is Kenyon, huh?" with a pause she placed the letter back onto the table, one leg folding over the other as she leant into the terribly galling wooden chair. Arms inclined neatly over her chest, lips motioned the action of speech once again, "It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope this mission will give us some.. interesting experiences." standing up, the chair shrilled back against the floor, movement routed towards the open hall, nearing the entrance and the exit. Booted feet coming to a slowing halt, she peered over her shoulder to look Kenyon, an almost fleeting curiosity seen within her eyes, "We should get a move on, shouldn't we? It takes quite awhile to get there," a pause, "Unless, you don't deem yourself worthy enough to accompany me?" oh, how she knew that comment was crude. It was her intention to be the slightest impolite, even towards her guild-mates. After all, if she knew anything, she knew that being blunt and insulting was the only way to get people to stay away from her. Or at least, get close.

sorry for the delay! hope it was an alright post!

WORD COUNT : 371
    POSTS MADE : 4
    @ Kenyon

Last edited by Princess Natsu on 25th November 2015, 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Character Magic History
    Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noa Kuroki 20th October 2015, 10:48 pm

Kenyon tiled his head back to look at Evelyn cause he had heard her say his name. Oh, yes my name is Kenyon. Now that had began to feel he could relax a little tiny bit while around Evelyn he no longer talked so slowly as before. Yet, he still hadn't gotten to the point of trusting her cause he really never trusts anyone. Witch had been another reason he wasn't to happy about Ardere making him on this job with Evelyn. Kenyon had stud up, Pleasure to meet you as well. He had a voided to say anything about the experiences part that Evelyn had said. If anything she is right about this is going to be one hell of an interesting experiences indeed. Kenyon followed Evelyn till they had got close to the door of the guild hall. Then Evelyn had made a crude remark to him about not being worthy enough to accompany her, the remark had stricken at Kenyon nerves even those he knows that was most likely why she said it. Kenyon had began to walk at his normal pace, passed right by Evelyn but his shoulder brushed against her while the tail end of his trench coat also hit the back of her feet. Kenyon had gotten to the door and pushed it open then walked out.

Once out side he had stopped, I'm gonna need one of those if I have to lesion to any more remarks like that last one. Kenyon had pulled out a tin box from the closest inner pocket of his trench coat, he opened it there were cigars and a box of matches within it. Kenyon had got one of the cigars and lighten it with the first match he got to light by dragging it across the side of the box. After Kenyon had released a sign of relaxing relief from enjoying his cigar. Hurry up slow poke, didn't you say you wanted to get a move on. Kenyon couldn't help him self he had to repay Evelyn for her rudeness.

@ Godfray
    @ Word Count: 344
    © Tyriel of FTRP

Noa Kuroki
    Heart Sealed Sword
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 22nd October 2015, 8:00 pm

AND THE STARS,
    THEY'LL GUIDE ME HOME.
    As soon as she had said what she did, he seemed to be impaired by her insult, lowering his crown and walking forward. No sign of his movement made it seem as though he were going to get violent; instead, Kenyon brushed right by her, causing her to step back slightly to hold her own ground as he loitered out the doors. Her eyes followed him, watching as he stopped and pulled out a cigarette, as if thinking about something. Perhaps the fume of the flaming roll calmed his slowly rising nerves? Keeping quiet for awhile, Natsu just stood there inside, the doors barely shrilling to a stop as the voice of the male, met her ears. She was tempted to smirk, but instead, her expression remained as still as it had the the moment he approached her. As foreseen with her vulgar remark - hardly something to match the insults of the fox - her countered it with a slight tinge of irritation ringing out from his voice. With arms once folded over her chest, she let them fall to her side. Kurama was already asleep, and she knew he'd be fine on his own once awakened from slumber. She just hoped nobody would get their panties in a twist and end up using him as a scarf by the time she returned.

Stepping out of the exit, the doors shutting out behind her, Natsu approached Kenyon casually. "Let's go then," briefly looking over at him, with her hands folded neatly behind her back, she routed her way down the steps and towards the village. Knowing, and thankful for the fact that their location would not take a week just to get there and back, put her at ease. Of course, she doubted they would be able to return before sun-fall, if not, they'd be sneaking into the guild in the middle of the night. Although, the young woman suspected that her partner on this mission, would be much to tired to continue on after the conflict they were about to endure. Even though she had such an incredible healing ability, this did not mean it did anything to support to energy within her body. Regardless, none of that mattered at the moment. What was important was getting there, and completing their task. After all, Ardere had seemed to entrust them with this mission, for some odd and unknown reason.

i think we should write them traveling for just a bit, so they get used to each-other at least for a lil while. but, we can also just time-skip to the ruins! its up to you, of course. btw, i didn't write it out, but Kurama is stalking them B)

WORD COUNT : 401
    POSTS MADE : 6
    @ Kenyon

Last edited by Princess Natsu on 25th November 2015, 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Character Magic History
    Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noa Kuroki 31st October 2015, 10:39 pm

Act I: Genesis [Kenyon+Godfray] Banner10

Kenyon had followed Evelyn down the stairs, then once they where at the bottom of the stair he picked up his speed and had tried to take the lead. Little did Evelyn know that Kenyon had never been one to know his way around or even how to navigate his way around so she was in for a shocking surprise non the less. They had been walking around aimlessly for a while he had stopped in place. Kenyon had looked one way "Hmmm.... was it this way..." he had turned his head to look the other way "or was it.... that way..." After it had been a minute of him thinking and had ended up just going in a random derision.

Kenyon had been leading both himself and Evelyn around in zig zagging patterns and it was very obvious that he had no clue where to go in the village. He had been every sure that he would be yelled at by Evelyn soon enough but for the moment he was doing his best to find his way around. Kenyon had just found the fifth dead in a roll before he started to get pissed at him self. He had started bagging his head on a side of a building and yelling at himself, "Why most I always get my self lost!" Little had Kenyon knew that the last thing he had said to himself had been yelled out loud for all to hear. He had turned back around to see Evelyn there with an odd look on her face, but didn't even give it a second though before he had walked right passed her to take the lead once more.

@ Godfray
    @ Word Count: 281
    © Tyriel of FTRP

Noa Kuroki
    Heart Sealed Sword
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 4th November 2015, 1:12 am

AND THE STARS,
    THEY'LL GUIDE ME HOME.
    The brute; at desperation to take hold of the reins, fled to the front of the god slayer. Fists clenched firmly by side, conviction held within narrowed eyes, the resolve to follow along silently came in the interest of knowing this conclusion. Booted feet motioned hastily, a gaze, not of her own, frantically glancing around. Ocean blues could only watch dully to the idiocy that ushered her into circles, yearning for the regard of awe; but instead, reduced into unexpressional irritation. The townspeople of the Mountain Village peered off towards the two mages, seemingly keen by their presence. If not for the head-banging; curiousity might've stuck around longer.

Even she felt a jolt of astoundment suddenly nip at the nape of her neck; inquiring within the back of her mind, if the male could not tell his thoughts apart from reality without opening his mouth. Clearly stubborn, even after the arrest of royal watching eyes; his back faced her, feet quickened in no delay. Patience running dry, a slender hand; gloved but, fingerless, snapped outward. Fingers writhed against the wrist of Ken, stiftly forcing him to stop loitering around with such an aimless endeavour. "Instead of acting like a child, why don't you just let me lead the way?" with a pause, hand shifted back to side, withdrawing from the other.

"If I keep following you around, by the time we get there, our client will be in an old-age home." implying the passing of the ticking clock of time and perhaps his dreadful sense of direction, Natsu lingered meekly on the male's reply; hopefully a bit consenting. For now, he was no more then extra weight; a density along her shoulders that enforced her to do things she was never willing to do. The other was lucky she did not temper so simply. Out of the two; it was evident that even in such an appalling situation, she would not act so rashly. Composed, and perhaps aloof. None could truly tell if the ruler of Infinity Hydra had made the right decision. They were either brilliant partners, or chaotic enemies.

huehuehue.. natsu has had enough of your childishness. hopefully they'll be able to get along B)

WORD COUNT : 352
    POSTS MADE : 8
    @ Kenyon

Last edited by Princess Natsu on 25th November 2015, 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Character Magic History
    Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noa Kuroki 13th November 2015, 1:49 am

Act I: Genesis [Kenyon+Godfray] Banner10
    Kenyon had been stop by something then felt the warmth of Evelyn's hand around his wrist causing him to jump back. After he had freed himself from her grip he had began to worry if she would take it the wrong way and get upset with him. Umm, sorry... but.. no touching... As normal Kenyon got nerve and had began to talk like he does when not knowing someone. I didn't ask the way... because I though... I had remembered the way from before. Kenyon had stud there for a while without saying anything while waiting for her to speak again. Kenyon had wanted to snap at Evelyn for her remark but he had know it to be true. I'm sorry... I will... follow you for now on.

Kenyon had followed Evelyn an they were just out side of the village in no time compared to what he had done from just the guild to some where in the village. She really knows her way around. I'm just glad she didn't notice the abnormal part of me cause it may have freaked her out or even worst. A shiver had went down his spine as she though about if she had found out about the other side of him that he has to hide from the world. Evelyn had stop for some unknown reason, What's wrong?.... did something happen?... Kenyon had began to worrie once again thinking that maybe she had notice or that he had done something else to upset her some how.

@ Godfray
    @ Word Count: 254
    © Tyriel of FTRP

Noa Kuroki
    Heart Sealed Sword
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 4:09 pm