Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A trial of teamwork (Nemuru+Ciran/job-A wrath like no other)

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 325

A trial of teamwork (Nemuru+Ciran/job-A wrath like no other) - Page 2 Empty Re: A trial of teamwork (Nemuru+Ciran/job-A wrath like no other)

Post by Ciran Garlfang 15th October 2015, 7:07 pm

A final surge of magical energy as the final details went into the bird. It was not of the highest quality, but the details were there. Little feathers and beak, its feet, its eyes. Taking it carefully he handed to Nemuru. "I'm a point blank fighter myself. What offensive power I do have buffs my weapons and armor...we might want to look at a long distance fighter in the future...or i'll pick up the ability to use a ranged weapon. But we work well. Even in combat i figure we would find a way."

(Final round of casting Forge of the Soul. 158 words)

He leaned back, listening to the sounds coming from the forge behind the shop, eyes shut a moment. "If we do well enough, maybe look at starting our own guild...though i'm loath to pay the council to register it, so wouldn't be an "official" guild, as it were. I'm not a huge fan of them, or their bully squad they call the rune knights.."
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A trial of teamwork (Nemuru+Ciran/job-A wrath like no other) - Page 2 Empty Re: A trial of teamwork (Nemuru+Ciran/job-A wrath like no other)

Post by Nemuru 15th October 2015, 7:46 pm

Nemuru delicately took the bird as her own magic faded off it. She turned the bird to inspect all the details. The poison mage marveled over the tiny beak and feathers, dragging a finger over them lightly. "In the future perhaps, it depends on if we find someone who meshes well with our capability and drive. My poison I accidentally attacked you with last night only works on contact.... with friend or foe."

She paused, "the is value is resourcefulness. Even though we share certain limitations, we may get around them with clever tactics."

Nemuru frowned slightly, "the cost of a guild lies not only in registration fees but the cost of a guild hall. Even if we were able to gather like-minded individuals, the cost may be significant. It is a goal for the future yes, but first let's gain the strength to hold down such a guild. You know how the rune knights go after unsanctioned guilds at times, depending on the jobs they take on. If we are going to be so brazen, we must be prepared to fight back if need be. Not that I entirely disagree with you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Signature courtesy: Seikatsu:

Team Signature:

Nemuru Magic 3/3 jobs, 2/3 social Bank
    Jobs completed: D-10, C-1
    Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 15th October 2015, 7:52 pm

He snorted slightly, but didn't say any more on the subject as the smith came out with the package. Handing over the card, they soon where on their way towards the house of their employer. Stopping on the side street, he looked around slightly for anykone that might be watching, then handed the package to the slight poison mage. "I am going to lift you up so you can put the package up there, then we will go around to the front door, yes?"

He stretched a little as he let her get ready, then knelt down, patting his shoulders "Climb on when your ready. We're on the home stretch now...Little thing like you can't weight much at all" He still kept a watch out for trouble. Not that what they were doing was illegal, but, well, it could cause a ruckus if people saw them. Which could tip off the wife, and blow the entire job out of the water. No sir, that would not be good at all

(168)
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 15th October 2015, 8:12 pm

Nemuru rolled her eyes at the Smith mage. "Alright, already" she whispered, removing the black box from the bag and placing it up on the balcony ledge. The poison mage stepped on his hands, trying to avoid touching him. Instead she used her elbow and ended up falling forward into him, held over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. With a small indignant sigh, she stepped up further on to his wide, muscular shoulder doing her best to balance. She peered in through the window, nodding in satisfaction to see it was the master bedroom.

The poison mage looked around to see if anyone was watching them. Yet, there seemed to be no passerby luckily. All in all this job seemed to be going quite well. Soon this would all be over. Placing it down gently, she went to step down only to slip and fall towards his arms.
    (150)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 15th October 2015, 8:26 pm

He caught her as he stood up, smirking slightly. "Well hello there cutie." Setting her gently on her feet, he whistled as he tucked away his hands in his pockets, strolling towards the front door. Almost done. Almost there and then they would get paid. A thousand jewels would buy a lot of material to work with, or a lot of really, really good food. Stopping a moment to dust himself off, he looked over at her. "So, ready to meet the employer? What do you think he looks like? He sounds so timid and shy in the job message....i bet that he's small and very thin..."

Giving her a moment, he raised his fist, knocking loudly at the door, and waiting. after a moment, an elderly butler opened the door, peering out "Yes? may I help you?" Smiling again, Ciran spoke. "Yes sir. I have a message. The package has landed." With a slight widening of the eyes, the butler opened the door wider to admit them. "Right this way sir and madam."
    (174)
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 16th October 2015, 7:11 am

She looked at up him flustered, her cheeks turning red. "W-wha? Hrmph!" She turned away as he released her, arms crossing over her chest, chin up. She looked up to see the package already missing. "I suspect he is... with no magic or weapons skills, nor much good sense if he couldn't go buy it himself."

She followed the butler up to an office on the second floor to meet Mr. Spiff. She was stunned as the door fell opened to reveal a grizzled old war veteran. Mr. Spiff was as big as Ciran and heavily scarred! He greeted them with a hug for her and a clasp on the shoulders for Ciran.

The little poison mage nervously asked, "d-did the circlet please Mrs. Spiff?" Did you like it, as well? Her thoughts ran in a nervous circles as they waited to see his reaction. A thousand jewels, she reminded herself, and a teammate.
    (154)

Team Signature:

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 16th October 2015, 1:04 pm

Ciran stood stunned as they were led into the room, blinking confusedly a second, then shrugging lightly. Totally not what he expected, but hey, sometimes life threw you a spin when you expected a straight. You just learned to roll with it.

The old war vet gave a grizzled laugh "Oh aye, she loved it. Well done my friends, very well done indeed You have exceeded my expectations." reaching out with one hand, he snagged up two bags that were sitting nearby, and passed them over to the two mages. "But a token of my appreciation for your hard work. Take it in good health, and may i hear your prasies sung by others in the near future."

Taking the bag, He stored it carefully, giving a bow. "You honor us sir. I'm glad to have pleased you so." With that they were shown out, and standing in the road outside the mansion, he snatched up Nemuru into a hug and spun her around. "Payday!"

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 3:58 pm