Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Swimming Lessons

Leivinia Rikou
    Leivinia Rikou

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Matter Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Swimming Lessons  Empty Swimming Lessons

Post by Leivinia Rikou 8th October 2015, 2:44 pm

Job: Swimming Lessons
    Player Requirements: D-rank and above
    Job Requirements: Minimum of 5 posts of 150 words per character. Make sure brat does not drown.
    Job Location: Magnolia
    Job Description: Can you believe this? My son wants to help my husband on his fishing runs, but is unable to swim. Both of us are too busy with our jobs to personally teach him, but you seem to be perfectly able to! Please teach our son to swim and we will provide what little money that we have towards paying for those lessons.
    Reward: 500 Jewels
    Leivinia Rikou
    Leivinia Rikou

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Swimming Lessons  Empty Re: Swimming Lessons

Post by Leivinia Rikou 8th October 2015, 2:45 pm

“Hrrrrmmm…” Leivinia stared at the job request bored with an audible indecisiveness. It was raining outside which signaled the arrival of fall, and with it, a noticeable drop in temperature. This is the reason that the girl who controlled Dark Matter was wearing a jacket which was several sizes too big. The sleeves were nearly touching the floor as she shifted her weight back and forth, her eyes glossing over the various flyers.

Why was she wearing that jacket?

The ice mage, Natalia, had decided against wearing it and so Leivinia wore it herself. Rainn didn’t really need it, did he? “I mean… his name is Rainn,” she pointed out while her nose wrinkled. “Rain shouldn’t really bother him.” She had never talked to the guy outside of ordering drinks, so she couldn’t say that for sure. But the jacket was comfy and so she would convince herself it was hers now.
    Rainn
    Rainn

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kokeshi Tears(Holder)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rainn 8th October 2015, 3:23 pm

Episode: 3
    Swimming Lessons

The rainy season was kicking in. A time of year that Rainn absolutely loved. It made him feel much more powerful as a mage. Even though he wasn’t a pure water mage, he still utilized the element. Shaking his mind from the wet outside, Rainn entered the guild hall. He was unsure what he wanted to accomplish today. “Guess the job board is a good place to start.” He spoke softly under his breath as he began to weave through the place.

It wasn’t as packed as the day he first joined. Many of the members had dispersed out into the world. The exceptions being himself and this smaller mage, a miniature thief. She had stolen Rainn’s jacket back at the bar after demanding order after order. The bartender wasn’t super upset about it, but he did want to know why it was stolen, so he made his way over. “So, um, why exactly did you steal that from me?” He questioned as he gestured at the jacket.
    WC: 174

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Swimming Lessons  K05wxw
    Ex-Elemental Brigade
    Zhi Wuju, Slade Wallins, Eliot Malprig, Rainn Rollands, and Leivinia Rikou
    Looking for New Team

Completed Jobs
    D: 3 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0
    Leivinia Rikou
    Leivinia Rikou

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leivinia Rikou 9th October 2015, 2:35 am

"Probably because I'm adorable."

She shrugged.

Those three simple words were Leivinia's answer to Rainn's question and she didn't even bother to turn her head. She looked over all of the various jobs; there seemed to be a lot since most of the wizards were already in a job or they were taking today off because of the weather. Did she want to bake a low-fat cake for an obese elder? Did she want to help in studying the unique mating habits of krill? None of these jobs were well-suited for her and so she did what anybody else in that situation would do.

"Do a job with me since I'm adorable." The girl with wave blonde hair made no attempt to smile or act cute in order to reinforce the point, but her arms did retreat into the jacket as if to declare 'It's cold out here and this jacket is mine.'

The flyer which Leivinia was focusing on was a job request for teaching a child how to swim. It wasn't really a job that required magic, but were any of these low tier requests? With the influx of rain it would be a good idea to learn how to swim, and that's what the client was thinking.
    Rainn
    Rainn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rainn 9th October 2015, 9:02 pm

Swimming Lessons

You do know that that isn’t a valid reason to steal…” Rainn replied. If all adorable kids could get away with stealing this world would be one hell of a mess. The mage just shook his head and turned back to the job board. The girl had extended an offer for a job, and Rainn didn’t think that it would be a bad idea. He was here to grab a job and get going since he was low on jewels.

I guess. Which one do you have in mind?” He spoke once more turning back to the child. Her eyes were locked on the board. Trying his best to make the connection, Rainn looked at her then back to the board, then back to her, then the board. He then reached out and grabbed the flyer that he thought she was focused on. “This one? Want to teach a kid to swim? Can you even swim?
    WC: 169

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Swimming Lessons  K05wxw
    Ex-Elemental Brigade
    Looking for New Team

Completed Jobs
    Leivinia Rikou
    Leivinia Rikou

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leivinia Rikou 10th October 2015, 5:49 am

She turned to scold Rainn with an 'Of course I can swim!' expression but her words seemed to be caught in her throat.  A thin, thin smile spread over Leivinia's face. "I mean..." she trailed off, desperately trying to find the words to get out of that question. "I can fly, so there's no need to know how to swim, right?" With a triumphant huff she grabbed the flyer and scanned over the minor details. The pay was decent considering the job, and a day at some rich snob's pool didn't seem too difficult.

"I will just have to be your emotional support," she explained as her role in the job. "A-and maybe... if he learns quickly... and there are leftovers..." Her eyes were looking down and Leivinia twirled her hair around her index finger. "I could learn to swim," she finally spat out as if it were a sour tasting candy.
    Rainn
    Rainn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rainn 10th October 2015, 11:48 pm

Swimming Lessons

The bartender just smiled and gave a slight chuckle. “Swimming isn’t too hard, and hopefully teaching you and some other kid won’t be either.” Rainn patted the girl’s head. “I’m gonna run up to my room and grab my trunks. I suggest you grab some swimwear as well. Unless you wish to just watch, that is. We’ll meet up at the train station.

In an instant, Rainn was gone. He rushed back to the Brigade Building to grab the swimming essentials. A pair of white floral trunks, eye only goggles, and a few towels were all tossed into a bag and thrown over his shoulder. The train station wasn’t too far and a ticket to magnolia was quite cheap, so he picked up two and boarded the first one out with Leivinia.
    WC: 144

Swimming Lessons  K05wxw
    Ex-Elemental Brigade
    Looking for New Team

Completed Jobs
    Leivinia Rikou
    Leivinia Rikou

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leivinia Rikou 13th October 2015, 12:49 am

Leivinia's face went red and her pupils widened. It was probably more creepy to see than cute, but either way the girl nodded furiously and ran away to retrieve her swimming suit. Or rather... that's what she would have done if she had a swimming suit. Why would you have a swimming suit if you couldn't even swim? Instead, she just put on clothes that she didn't particularly like or mind getting wet.

The train ride wasn't terribly long; every now and then Leivinia would ask her traveling companion small questions. For the most part, she simply stared out of the window (she insisted on getting the window seat.) And then they finally reached Magnolia! She had recently been to the town and that is why she proudly marched to the client's house with her chest puffed out and her floaties held high. She knew the area. A little bit. They only got lost three times, but the client's house was finally found! It was a large house with a pool in the backyard, perfect for swimming in.
    Rainn
    Rainn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rainn 14th October 2015, 8:12 pm

The train ride was nice. The walk around the city however, was something different. Levinia took the duo on a walk around the city a couple of times pretending to not be lost. It was adorably frustrating, but Rainn didn't let it phase him too much. He just wanted to get to this place and finish the job. Teaching children to swim sounds much easier said than done, and even with all the patience in the world, Rainn could be in for some trouble. He could only hope that the children were quick studies.

"Rather nice place, eh?" He spoke out once they reached the entrance way of their destination. It was a rather large house. These people were more than well off, and it made perfect sense as to why they would just hire someone to teach their child rather than doing it themselves. No matter, The duo approached the front door and Rainn simply knocked a few times. It took only a second for a rather well dressed elderly man to answer.

"You must be here for the job. (Rainn nodded) Go around back and I'll send him out shortly."

Swimming Lessons  K05wxw
    Ex-Elemental Brigade
    Looking for New Team

Completed Jobs

Current date/time is 27th May 2024, 8:33 pm