Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tyriel's History

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tyriel's History Empty Tyriel's History

Post by Kariline 7th October 2015, 3:43 pm

History of Tyriel Richter

History:

Birth

Oct. 31st ~
    We recall no memory of one's birth. No reclamation of the events that passed up until we are at least 5.. At least that is all I can remember. Anything earlier is a blur. I have tried to use my magic to locate hidden memories, but i come against a block each time.
    I did not even know this was possible, to put a block in one's own mind. This is something i will have to study further on. Maybe ask Dr. Sayrn for advice... While i cringe at that thought, she is quite something... To bother Ardere with this information seems futile...
    So i have begun this record, to look at my past endeavors. This is a hard road to travel on, as one's past is filled with demons no one should see.

Nov.1st ~
    Looking back on what i remember, and located records, I have discovered my birthplace. Hargeon Town. Where i was living previously. Of course i was not living in the same home, as the entire town had been rebuilt after a massive attack from dark guild. After examining the time this took place, i have recalled that a certain Dark Guild not only took me hostage, but was the one to destroy the town.
    Their name and intentions no longer matter as I ( as a small child of only 6 ) was sold to a rouge group. One thing i am puzzled about was how they knew who i was and what abilities i had.. I will look further into this.

Nov 3rd ~

A dream, the same over two nights. A dream of my home, of my parents. What brought this further? Was it perhaps because i have been digging into my past which i have not done before? Opening doors that should have stayed closed?
    In the dream i'm crying, i touch my face thinking there is tears, but on my fingers is blood.
    An injury to my head? Quite possible. Looking in my surroundings i find that i am pinned my brick and wood. A collapsed home. My home. But half of the building is still intact. The half that i am in. The half that my parents were in... There is a hand, it is bent in a funny shape.. Hair that is mangled with blood..

This is hard to think about..

Nov 4th ~

After taking some time to look at it, I remember my abductors.. They were powerful, one woman in particular. She had put me in a crate with several other children. I am not sure how but she was able to look at me and tell what my abilities were. A powerful detection magic only strong wizards are capable of wielding. It certainly wasn't an item either, as it would not be possible to determine my ancient magic with a mere item.. This person was looking for something, and how they knew to find it is a mystery... Which i should also probably research.. It'll be easier in legends and myths, as my magic is a myth its-self.

Nov. 5th ~

WIP

RP Sample: (A piece of how you RP)
    Face Claim: (What is the face claim you are using. Name and anime)

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:42 am