Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Balance Core

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Completed The Balance Core

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 6th October 2015, 1:05 am

Job Title:
    The Balance Core (Unique Job)

B-Rank

Player Requirements:
    Seikatsu and either 1 or 2 other C+ Rank players

Job Requirements:
    300 words per post
    25 Posts Each
    Roll 15 Times (5 rolls per section)
    Defeat all 4 Bosses
    Complete all 4 segments of the job

Job Location:
    Divide Island

Job Description:
    Following the events with Harper Goldshine, Seikatsu claimed a small ring from the vault him and his allies had broken into. However, after taking a closer look at it Seikatsu realized the core was incomplete. It contained only the outer ring, and a ring inside that was a false ring. Knowing he'd require help, Seikatsu sent a letter to a friend, the only one who he's ever told his name, and asked her to help him claim the other two parts of the Balance Catalyst.

Arrival:
    The Key:
    The Ring:
    The Dragon Guardian:

Reward:
    Seikatsu: Standard B Rank XP + 1x Balance Core (Completed)
    Balance Core: While on the job "Attaining Closure," and only on that job, Seikatsu regenerates 5% HP per post. After Attaining Closure, the item is destroyed.

Other Players: Standard B Rank XP + 1x Legendary Weapon

Last edited by Seikatsu on 11th October 2015, 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: The Balance Core

Post by Shipping Goddess 6th October 2015, 4:01 am

I
    DEEM
    THIS
    APPROVED

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Balance Core M7mHyEw
    The Balance Core CKWpl03
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 6th October 2015, 4:49 pm

Remember to lock the thread, as well as move the job --> B Rank Neutral Job section with Admin account please o.o
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 7th October 2015, 6:03 am

Balance Core what is this?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Balance Core S6Eaz9K
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 7th October 2015, 4:49 pm

For my character's lore, he's from a tribe: "The Tribe of Souls" and their whole premise is keeping a calm, balance in the world. The balance core is essentially the power source for the tribe's ultimate weapon, the one from "Attaining Closure" used in part 4 of the boss fight. I didn't include it as a necessity for that job because I wanted it to be specific to Seikatsu's lore as he'd be the only person who knows about it. The item's gonna be destroyed when I get around to doing "Attaining Closure," so it's pretty much just a storyline item. It's why I'm restricting it's power to that 1 job.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 7th October 2015, 5:15 pm

Seikatsu wrote:Last edited by Seikatsu on Wed 7 Oct - 20:12; edited 1 time in total

The edit I made was reducing the roll count. It was @ 20 rolls (5 for each part) but only 3 parts actually have monster rolls... the 4th part is a massive boss fight.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 7th October 2015, 5:59 pm

Thorn wrote:Balance Core what is this?

Seikatsu is saying this is something for the job, as it is only when Seikatsu is playing this job, anyone else wouldn't get such an item or buff or whatever. That's why I approved it, so if there is no other issues or confusion,
    ONCE AGAIN, BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ALL THINGS KISSOS, I HEREBY DUB THIS JOB APPROVED!

The Balance Core M7mHyEw
    The Balance Core CKWpl03
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 11th October 2015, 2:51 am

Kissos one thing if I am asking about something you can not reapproved it as an admin I was checking this over as I had complaints about it so this job is not approved

Sei sorry to say but people are starting to come to me with concerns with the jobs you are making as there story lined you get to do them and the reward is yours people worry because your getting a fair few items if the item is essential to this job alown then it will need to be put as a note and stated when it will be destroyed

The Balance Core S6Eaz9K
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 11th October 2015, 3:23 am

edited that the item's destroyed after attaining closue
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 11th October 2015, 3:26 am

also I'd like to request these complaints be directed to me, as they pertain to me. I do expect to hear from the people who have a problem with me.
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 11th October 2015, 4:53 am

the complaints came to me as i am the admin on jobs I did not mean to insolt you in any way

The Balance Core S6Eaz9K
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 12th October 2015, 7:42 pm

We'll put a pin in this one as it's not the end of the world as we know it. As stated previously, I've added that the balance core is destroyed after "Attaining Closure" as per your request.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 6th November 2015, 2:24 am

re-bump for re-approval?
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 12th November 2015, 2:17 pm

bumping once more

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:24 pm