Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The convict's plead: "Can I just see them, one more time?" (Job)

Completed The convict's plead: "Can I just see them, one more time?" (Job)

Post by Guest 4th October 2015, 4:17 pm

Job:

"Oh, an escaped convict huh?" Shadow said to the man in front of him. The 19 year old mage had a look of excitement on his face as he balled his fists up with bursts of black and dark blue lightning coming from him. The man who had just given Shadow the job to capture a dangerous criminal who has escaped custody gulped a little at the sight of the obviously violent mage. "Y-yes sir....but don't get any ideas. He is to be captured ALIVE! He shouted a little on the alive part to make sure that Shadow heard him clearly. Much to Shadow's disappointment, he was handed a paper with the picture of the criminal. He was of a medium but muscular build with soulless black eyes, a dark mullet, and a short dark beard. Shadow took one good look at the picture and decided to give it back to the person. "Nah, I don't need the picture. I got a good photographic memory going n for me ya know?" He said with a grin on his face which quickly turned to an annoyed expression. "I just wish that I could go all out on this guy! But fine you can get him alive." he said as he sighed and rolled his eyes before turning around walking toward the city of Era where the criminal was reported to be seen last at. The man who gave Shado the job just tilted his head and looked onto Shadow in confusion. "Err.....o..kay?"

Word Length: 252

Last edited by FearDaNara on 5th October 2015, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Completed Re: The convict's plead: "Can I just see them, one more time?" (Job)

Post by Guest 4th October 2015, 7:11 pm

The young mage walked casually down the sidewalk through the city. There were tons of citizens around at the time. Some head towards magic shops, others with their families and friends just going out to have a good time at a local bar. Shadow observed all of the different buildings as he kept walking getting himself distracted by all of the flashy signs. But there was one sign that got his attention the most, "Come one! Come all! To the all you can eat buffet!!" Shadow stood up to the building staring at the huge sign flashing Dark purple then Dark red. Some drool can be seen coming from the left side of his mouth as he eyed the building. He had completely forgot about his job with his mind now filled with nothing but food which is to be expected considering he is a big eater for someone who is very skinny. Compelled by the sign, Shadow rushed into the restaurant, bumping into a couple of people as they came out so he can quench his thirst....of food. But little did he know, he was gonna find himself getting into some trouble...once again.

Word Length: 195

Post by Guest 5th October 2015, 11:33 am

The door to the restaurant looked like a double door from an old western saloon. With both of his hands on each door, Shadow pushed the doors open "Alright! I am here for f......." before he could finish his sentence, the doors swung back on Shadow hitting him in the nose. He groaned as he rubbed his nose which is now covered in a small bruise with one hand as he pushed the door again with his other hand this time walking through it without the dramatic entrance. The establishment looked very much like an old western saloon. Had about six round tables on each side of the restaurant. Oddly it wasn't really packed. Only about five people on the right side, two at one table just chatting about life with three others on another table rough housing and drinking beer. At the end of the saloon however was the counter with about four stools. the stool on the far right was occupied by a shady looking gentlemen while on the other side of the counter was the owner slowly cleaning a beer cup with a white washcloth. You'd think a place that says "All you can eat buffet" would be much louder than this, but Shadow shrugged it off and made his way to the counter. Shadow sat next to the shady character and rested his hands on the counter. "How may I help you today sir?" The owner asked Shadow as he made eye contact with him but continued to clean the glass. Shadow grinned and said "A big...no HUGE bowl of everything!! Do not hold out on me either heheh." The owner stopped cleaning and looked at the young mage before chuckling. "Hahaha! Sure thing young one!" The owner said before he went to the back of the kitchen. Shadow tilted back and fourth on the stool as he glanced over to the mysterious character. He appeared to be holding a golden heart shaped locket with a picture of a young woman and a little girl. The man continued staring at his locket. Before Shadow could ask the man about the locket the owner came in with the huge bowl of anything you could imagine, pizza, burgers, rice balls, sushi, fried fish, corn, all in multiple forms along with many other things. Shadow closed his eyes and put his hands together for a few seconds before opening them and digging his face into the bowl. In a matter of minutes the food was gone. Not even a crumb was left behind. Shadow grinned and burped a little as he rested his hands on his stomach which has amazingly still flat. Everyone in the restaurant except for the person next to him who only glanced had their mouths opened and eyes widen in shock. As Shadow tried to get some food out of his mouth with a toothpick, the owner slipped him a small piece of paper. Shadow looked down at the paper and asked, "What's this? some kinda job?" The owner shook his head and said, "Ermm no. This is the bill. You need to pay 100k for the food." Shadow just stared at the paper then to the owner. "Umm....WHAT!?"

Word Length: 535

Post by Guest 5th October 2015, 11:52 am

"What do you mean what? Did you think the food was going to be cheap or something?" the owner asked with his friendly sounding voice slowly changing to a much more annoyed one. "Um, no....I thought it was going to be FREE!" Shadow complained as he waved the check in the air. "Ok, what the hell do you mean by free? What gave you the idea that you wouldn't have to pay?" Shadow's eyes twitched as he stared at the owner who was now giving him cold eyes. Gee I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with your freaking sign saying "ALL YOU CAN EAT!" Shadow yelled as he slammed the paper to the counter. As everyone but the person next to him looked on their faces of shock soon became taken over by that of intense laughter. The owner broke out in laughter as well as he wiped some tears from his eyes. "What's so freakin funny!?" Shadow yelled as he got on top of the counter with his arms in the air clenched in a fist. "Look kid, I don't know how exactly you got the sign mixed up with free but i'm going to tell you right now that you will have to pay or else i'll call the guards on you." The owner said plain and simply as Shadow looked towards the owner with anger in his eyes while baring his fangs. Shadow stretched his arms out with his hands still clenched as black and blue lightning boiled up in his fists. "Raging Fists of the!...." before Shadow could finish the mysterious man next to him passed the owner a sack of jewels. "Here this should be enough to cover the drink I got earlier as well as the food for this young man. You can also keep whatever is left over." the man said as he put the locket back in his pocket and got up. Shadow's fists went back to normal as he looked upon the person who had just paid for him. The owner looked in the bag and had a wide grin on his face as he could clearly see without counting that this would be more than enough. The mysterious person walked out of the establishment and began to walk left down the sidewalk. Shadow ran out of the saloon, looking both ways before he spotted the person and decided to chase him down to thank him.

Word Length: 409

Post by Guest 5th October 2015, 12:25 pm

It had just become night at Era. The mysterious character who had just paid for the destructive mages meal was walking down the sidewalk. With a black cloak over his head his face could be barely seen with only brief signs of a beard being shown. He went down to the end of the sidewalk and walked to the right to a small neighborhood. A total of five house can be seen on each side of the neighborhood. The figure rushed towards the second to last house on the left. Before he could get any closer, Shadow jumped right in front of him with his arms crossed as he stared at the figure. "Oi, you ran off before I could thank you." Shadow said holding out one of his hands trying to get him the shake it. The figure said nothing and ran passed him towards the house. "Hey! I'm trying to be nice here man!" Shadow said as he managed to grab the person by the cloak, pulling it off. As the cloak came off the person was revealed t be wearing a prison uniform. He had a mullet and a small beard as well. Could this be? It is! It's the convict that Shadow was suppose to be looking for. He was right under his nose this whole time. The convict stood there with his head down. "Hey what's wrong man? If its because of the cloak I'm really sor...." Before Shadow could finish his sentence he got a good look at the person and just realized who he was. Shadow got in his wolf stance as he glared at the convict. "P-please don't hurt me! I just want to see them one last time! I promise you I will go back if you let me." The convict said as he got on his knees his hands flat on the concrete as he bowed his head down to Shadow. "What are you talking about?" Shadow questioned as he stood back up from his stance, looking towards the convicts cloak noticing the locket peeking out from the side. Shadow walked towards the cloak and leaned over picking up the locket. He opened it showing the picture of the young woman holding a little baby girl. Shadow then looked to the convict who was still down on his knees then to the house he was heading towards. The mage sighed and said "Whatever, just make it quick and don't try anything funny.". The convict looked up to Shadow with some tears falling from his eyes as he got up and bowed. Arigato! I promise I will go with you back to the prison. Arigato Arigato! the convict said as he ran to the house. He peeked through one of the windows at the side of the house. The girl who was in the picture now two years old was eating dinner with her mother. They both were laughing and giggling as they ate and played with the food a little. The convict smiled softly as he watched them for a little. The young woman was his wife and little girl was his daughter. He was happy to see that his daughter was growing up fine. "Youre not going to talk to them?" Shadow asked the convict as he walked up next to him also looking at the two enjoy themselves. The convict shook his head with some tears still in his eyes. "No...not until I've served my time. When I talk to them again, I want them to see me as a regular guy...not....like this. An unlucky guy who decided to try and rob a bank because he had lost his job." The convict sighed before turning over to Shadow nodding. "Right. I am ready to go back." Shadow looked to the convict with a grin on his face nodding as well. The convict held out his hand, shaking Shadow's hand as they made their way from the house and started to walk back up the sidewalk heading towards the magic counsel.

Word Length: 673
    (Mission Complete)

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 7:20 pm