Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I'mma Fudge You Up! [Job/Solo]

Aldritch
    Aldritch

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Pandora Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I'mma Fudge You Up! [Job/Solo] Empty I'mma Fudge You Up! [Job/Solo]

Post by Aldritch 2nd October 2015, 5:39 pm

Job Details:

"Monsieur mage! Remember, zis is a secret between ze two of us. Steal ze fudge rezepie and I shall pay for ze service."

"Tsk..." Aldritch sighed as he roamed around Peace Village, searching for a certain house. A simple, yet a good paying job is what he wanted, so he accepted this one seeing how it's just simple petty thievery. On this job, Chef Dorvald has requested him to steal a fudge recipe from his rival Chef Farque, he wasn't really sure why it's too important, but a job is a job.

After a few minutes of roaming around, he had finally found the house of the famed Chef Farque. Using his magic, Aldritch formed a construct shaped like a key to fit the hole perfectly and open it with without breaking a sweat. He entered, no one bothered noticing him as he didn't seem conspicuous enough, he entered so casually inside the house that it looked like he himself owned the house. He then closed the door slowly as he looked around.

Words: 175

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'mma Fudge You Up! [Job/Solo] 8dKEpnJ
    Aldritch

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I'mma Fudge You Up! [Job/Solo] Empty Re: I'mma Fudge You Up! [Job/Solo]

Post by Aldritch 2nd October 2015, 5:54 pm

But then, before he can even completely close the door shut, someone stopped him and asked, "Umm... Sir. May I ask? What are you doing in Farque's house? Isn't he away for the day?" Aldritch raised a brow, this was totally unexpected. "Umm... You see... Mhmm... You zee, I am ze chef's aziztant! Ze chef requested me to fetch him a rezepe from zis house, you zee?" Aldritch said, faking a french accent as he spoke with a deadpan face. "Ahh... Sorry to bother you sir, say hello to Farque for me." Said the man as he walked away, as soon as the man left, Aldritch closed the door immediately. He sighed in relief and proceeded to hastily searched the place for the said recipe.

"Gotta be somewhere over hear..." He whispered to himself as he searched the first floor's kitchen, looking carefully at all the drawers, cabinets, and cupboards in hopes of finding the fudge recipe somewhere. He didn't really wanted to make a mess as it would surely alert the house owner, so he kept everything as they were before after searching them, just to lessen the suspicion. After checking everything inside the kitchen, he was unable to find the recipe. "Tsk... has to be somewhere else then... Would've thought that a recipe would be kept in the kitchen... Guess not."

Words: 223

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aldritch

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aldritch 2nd October 2015, 6:07 pm

He proceeded to open every door he can find on the first floor, nothing really stood out to be the recipe's hiding place other than a door which led to a set of stairs leading down to a basement of sorts. It was dark so he had to turn the lights on for this one. He ascended the flight of stairs which led him to a wine cellar, as expected from a sophisticated chef. Aldritch scratched his head, there were too many places to hide that damn piece of paper on this huge house of his. But there were no time to waste, he remembered what Chef Dorvald had told him,

"Zis zon of ze bicch that you vould be robbing vould come back before dawn. Zo get your ass to vork!"

With that thought in mind, he went on and started searching the cellar, not wasting another second. After a few more minutes of searching, there were still no recipe to be found. He's even starting to question if there's even a recipe, but no, there's still plenty of areas to search for, like the second floor perhaps. So he got out of the cellar and proceeded to the second floor, hopefully, he'd find that recipe here this time as there seems to be no other floors to this house after this one.

Words: 224

Aldritch

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aldritch 2nd October 2015, 6:37 pm

As he got up to the second floor Aldritch began searching, he was able to open every other door other than one of them. This he assumed as the owner's room. With his magic, he again formed a construct shaped as a key to fit the door perfectly, opening it without making a single noise. He looked around the master's bedroom, it was quite large and tidy, surely the recipe has to be in this room right? Aldritch rubbed his hands together and began the search. First he looked at the drawers, no signs of the recipe as usual. Then, he began searching the cabinets, again, no recipe. He sat on the bed, scratching is neck. "Where the hell is it..." He whispered. But then, that's when he noticed a different sound created when he step on the carpet, it was almost metallic, only muffled by the carpet on top of it.

He took off the carpet, and to his surprise, he saw a safe facing up inside the flooring. And luckily, it was a safe opened with a mere key only. He got use of his magic again and created a construct, a key to fit the safe. As the safe opened, there was a faint "Klunk!" He looked inside, there was the recipe yes, but there were nothing else, no money, no gold, no nothing. "I guess it's what I came here for anyway..." He sighed.

Words: 238

Aldritch

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aldritch 2nd October 2015, 6:49 pm

"Finally... It took me ages." He whispered as he grabbed the piece of paper. He first took a closer look at the paper he got from the safe, after making sure it was the fudge recipe he needed, he returned everything back. He closed the safe once more and covered it back up with the carpet, then he locked the room's door and closed it as he exited. It was time to leave and deliver the recipe to Chef Dorvald. He got out of the house after making sure everything was neat and tidy, then, he proceeded to go to Chef Dorvald's house to hand over the recipe. He was just in time as dawn was just approaching.

"Very good vork! As promised, here are ze jewelz. Just keep vour mouth shut and we vont have any provlems, okay?" Said Chef Dorvald as Aldritch handed over the piece of paper with the fudge recipe entitled, "Golden Fudge Special". After exchanging items and checking if the Jewels were real, Aldritch nodded with Chef Dorvald's conditions and went out without saying a single word. Finally, it's time to leave this village. What could be so special to that fudge? Maybe it won't hurt to try it out sometime and get some of these Jewels to use.

Words: 214

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:44 am