Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Akryn VS Nightmare Lillith

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Akryn VS Nightmare Lillith Empty Akryn VS Nightmare Lillith

Post by Akryn 30th September 2015, 11:07 am

Spoiler:

Akryn had come to this supposedly haunted village to respond to a request unlike any he had taken before. A ghost. As ridiculous as that sounded it seemed real from all reports, and he couldn't very well sit by and do nothing. So here he was, sitting alone in the middle of what easily was the second creepiest place he had ever come to. He had wisely brought most of his weapons with him, hell, all of them, including the massive, ten foot sword, the starry end. If he was dealing with some sort of demonic or other worldly being then the starry end would be his greatest tool here.

Still, he was starting to get a bit antsy. He was not worried, far from it. He was just bored. Where the hell was this stupid spirit that was supposed to be oh so intimidating? This thing had apparently been terrorizing anyone caught outside for weeks, and tonight he had made sure that he was the only one outside. And yet here he was, alone and going out of his mind from boredom.

"Ok, come on out ghosty! Seriously, I spent a week in an elementary school once that was scarier than this! Granted that little girl ghost was unusually twisted and actually WANTED to be interesting. Whats up, maybe stage fright? Oh would it help if you pictured me naked? Maybe I should cover my eye, will that make you feel better? Oh ok, yeah, lets try it." He said, covering his eye and grinning. "Oh look, not looking now. Come on out, I wont peek, I promise!" He taunted. If she wouldn't come out and play then he would just convince her to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Akryn VS Nightmare Lillith Empty Re: Akryn VS Nightmare Lillith

Post by Akryn 30th September 2015, 11:09 am

Akryn sighed again as he sat there, disappointed. Seriously, he didn't see what all the fuss was about. However, as he sat there something did happen. The first thing would be whispers, quiet at first, but growing in volume. Akryn froze up, leaning a bit to one side and tilting his head, trying to make out the whispers, unsuccessfully. Just as Akryn was about to get up and investigate the wizards however something else showed up, two black swords, swirling in the air. As odd as this normally would be, the most odd part of it was that Akryns eye was still covered. He quickly took his hand from his eye and reached for his sword, freezing as he saw the swords there for real. "What the hell." He muttered as he rose, his black sword in one hand and his massive sword in the other. He took a step forward, curious as to what was going on before his sixth sense, the warrior sense, kicked in, and his head whipped back to look into the sky, his eye widening as spears, and a lot of them, began raining down from the sky.

Without hesitation Akryn raised his massive sword, the starry end, and held it broadside towards the spears, activating his Starry Shield, a dome of celestial energy which surrounded and guarded Akryn against the rain of spears with ease. However, as the spears bounced off and scattered to the ground, a new realization grew in Akryn, as did a foul taste in his mouth. Demonic magic. Akryn began grinding his teeth as he released the shield and swung his sword to the side. "Allright bitch, I am done playing. Get your demonic ass out here and take your beating, like a good little girl."

Last edited by Akryn on 30th September 2015, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th September 2015, 11:09 am

The member 'Akryn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Akryn VS Nightmare Lillith StrongMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Akryn VS Nightmare Lillith WeakMonster

#3 'Monster Dice' :
    Akryn VS Nightmare Lillith StrongMonster

#4 'Monster Dice' :
    Akryn VS Nightmare Lillith NormalMonster

#5 'Monster Dice' :
    Akryn VS Nightmare Lillith NormalMonster

#6 'Monster Dice' :
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 30th September 2015, 11:26 am

As Akryn called out he would be met with another hail of spears. He snarled and snapped his fingers, his golden spear tearing itself free from his back and shattering into three hundred kunai before they would rush up to meet the spears, shattering them all with sheer numbers. As soon as the spears were gone he directed the hail of kunai to swoop down towards the swords, which seemed to have grown in numbers, aiming to destroy them as well. "Whispers? Oh so any whispers, swords, and spears? IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO!" He shouted, his irritation starting to show. Akryn was a djinn, and thus imprisoned to an item. If a mortal took control of that item then Akryn would be forced to obey that person. However this is not how it used to be. Djinn used to be guardians of this world, demi gods that controlled much of the planets fate on behalf of the gods. However, the demons, when they rose up against the gods, had tricked the djinn, convincing them that humanity had been created solely to replace the djinn. Fearing this the djinn had joined the demons in an ultimately doomed war. After the defeat the very thing the djinn had feared came to pass as humans were given power and authority over the djinn. Since that day no djinn had forgiven the demons for their lie, or for the price all djinn kind now had tp pay. Akryn was no exception in anyway. If a demon had come to the village to haunt it then this entire thing had just become very personal for him. "COME OUT HERE YOU HEATHEN! YOU AND ALL YOUR BLASPHEMOUS KIND WILL PERISH AT MY HANDS, GET OUT HERE!" He screamed, a small part of him suddenly glad he had not brought anyone along to see him in this state of rage.

Last edited by Akryn on 30th September 2015, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th September 2015, 11:26 am

The member 'Akryn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :