Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: A Wizard's Grace

Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Job: A Wizard's Grace

Post by Cyrel 26th September 2015, 8:58 am

Job Information:

Cyrel reached Beanstalk Village. She woke up early, so she didn' have to finish the job at midnight, like the last one. As she arrived with the carriage she looked outside, watched the fields of the farmers. "Beautiful. Unbelievable something strange could happen here."~ she talked to herself. She got informed about living plants, attacking people. Also these plants were able to talk. "It's really hard to believe... but the reward is pretty impressive.", she said. Then the carriage stopped. Just a few moments later, the door was opened. "We are here miss.", the driver smiled at her. "Thanks.", Cyrel nodded and left the carriage. The driver closed the door and with a "Goodbye, miss.", he left Cyrel. The carriage moved away as she kept looking at the fields. "The farmers have left... until this plants are stopped."~ Cyrel thought. She made a few steps forward. Silent whispers sounded through the air. Then Cyrel saw something, she hasn't recognized before. "Thorns?", she asked herself. "Okay, something is definitly wrong here. But I have to be careful, they mentioned not to destroy the not percessed plants. Not. Percessed. Plants. What the hell am I talking?", she whispered. "Gosh.", she said while she layed her hand on the eyes. She stayed in that position, at least for another few moments, then she got her eyes back on the field. "All right, let's see what's inside field number one.", she smiled. With careful steps, she entered the corn field.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: A Wizard's Grace Output10

Theme Song:
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Job: A Wizard's Grace

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 8:06 am

Cyrel suddenly had a bad feelig while taking one step after another. With only one step away, she looked at the corn plants. "That's silly. But somehow...", she stopped talking, watched the other fields. Again there was no sound. Even the wind stopped blowing. "Maybe I should stay between the fields, so I'll get a better perspective."~ she thought. So she walked between the fields, watched the tomatoes and the other plants. "This tomatoes are actually... pretty big.", she talked while looking at them. "Maybe they just got some illusions because they were that big?", Cyrel joked around. Then she felt a chill down her spine. "What the?", she whispered with eyes wide opened. She slowly watched her back. There was nothing to see yet. Once again, whispers sounded through the air. "Who's trying to kidding here?", she asked wild. Now the fields were shaking. Every single plant slightly moved. "Magic! Hey, girl that talkes until tomorrow, still haven't find us! You are booooring!", it sounded out of the field. Giggling around Cyrel. "Here we go."~ she thought while she got a serious face. "Show up already!", she talked out loud. "Haha, fancy little girl. Show up she tells us. Hahaha. Why don't you show us? Haha, something we could apply to?", it sounded between the fields. Cyrel's face turned red, "How dare you?", she covered her breasts. Then something moved out of the fields.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 8:06 am

'Cyrel' hat folgende Handlung ausgeführt: Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace WeakMonster
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 8:53 am

"We are the tomate bros! We are quite a catch... up!", the giant tomatoes laughed at her. With big eyes and a wide opened mouth they appeared right in front of Cyrel. "The reason why I can't stand vegetables.", she answered with a downed face. "We showed up, now show us your tomatoes! If your not too afraid of your little veggies!", they laughed at her. "I have quite a c cup... Wait! Why in the hell I'm telling you that?!", she shouted at them with a angry face. "Tomato grap!", one of them jumped at her and pulled on her shirt. "You little bastard!", she screamed and with a fast kick she sent the tomato flying. A little star blinked at the horizon. Now the tomtoes got a bad look on their faces. "You little not showing your veggies girl! You can't kick a tomate bro away! I bet your hair is that brown because you get stuck in the ground every time!", the tomatoes screamed at her. "You better shut your mouth.", Cyrel looked at them with a scary face, cracking her knuckles. One of the ten tomatoes jumped at her, screaming "Feel the wrath of the ketchup!". Cyrel looked at them "Now, I don't think I will waste my magic against you.", she talked back.

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 8:53 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Block
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 9:31 am

Cyrel managed to jump out of harms way and punched the tomato right in the side. It spitted out some ketchup, then got an even more evil look on the face."Argh, damn you! We make you pay". the tomato gasped. "You silly wandering stick with not showed veggies! We all shall attack you!". Cyrel looked at the other nine tomatoes. "If that's what you want, so be it! Come at me!", she smiled. "I have to do this quick, they doesn't seem strong any way. I'll make this a two round fight."~ she thought. The punched tomato tried to get to her again, it seemed difficult for the monster to move. Also his side got a big mark, made by Cyrel's punch. "What are you waiting for? Get her! Squash that tiny anti veggie girl! Flatten her! For the wrath of ketchup!", the wounded shouted. "Yes! Yes!", the other ones shouted back. "Tomatoe bros! Charge!", they screamed while jumping her way to Cyrel. She was getting ready and raised her fists. "There will be a lot of ketchup. The villagers will be happy to have enough of it, if they want to have a barbecue.", she grinned while charging at the tomatoes.

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 9:31 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Miss Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Miss Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 9:44 am

Chaos happened on the farm. Fists and big red bodies were flying through the air. Splatting and bumping sounds were able to hear. Four of the tomatoes were defeated. Their scale opened wide, tiny ketchup lakes had built on the ground. But the other six managed to get vengeance on Cyrel. Cyrel got bumped by the tomatoes. "I'm not your ball you damn tomatoes!", Cyrel shouted as she tried to get her stand back. "We told you we would squash you! No get ready for another one!", the tomatoes laughed at her. "I won't let this happen!", Cyrel disagreed. "I'm kinda dizzy right now. I have to focus again. There is no chance in hell, I'll get this monsters away victorious. They are tomatoes! Yeah, they are demonic ones, but hell! They are still vegetables!"~ Cyrel thought while she prepared a another attack on them. "Six are left. I should be able to finish this soon."~ she spoke inside her mind. "Let's go on! I can't wake for some ketchup on my burgers!", she shouted. "Get her! Get the sticky, not showing veggies, brown haired- because she is stuck in the dirt everytime- girl!", they screamed and charged at her.

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 9:44 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock Job: A Wizard's Grace Block
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 9:56 am

Clashes and bumping sounds everywhere. The whole way was full of ketchup now. the bodies splattet on the ground. Cyrel's hands were covered of red. "You! You are a monster! You dirty show off!", the one left tomato, gasped angry at Cyrel. The tomato tried to get some distance between it and Cyrel. "Well, I guess your mouth was bigger then your actions. Sad. You are the only one left. And I guess I'll need one more fill of your red, juicy ketchup for my burgers.", Cyrel smiled. "You are getting fat! You already got round curves! You will be a flappy, dirty, not showing some of yours- girl!", the tomato trash talked at her. No w she was about to explode. No one have ever talked to her like this. Her look got dark, suddenly the sunshine seemed to disappear and dark clouds were rising above Cyrel's head. "I have...", Cyrel began to speak while the tomato got a scared face, it even seemed like the tomato startet sweating. "... enough!", Cyrel finished and charged right at the tomato. "Waaah!", the left monster screamed and began to chew. Now something was shooting out of it's mouth. It was ketchup...

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 9:56 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Block
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 10:13 am

She jumped aside as the ketchup attack began to shoot out of the tomato's mouth. "You won't tell me something like that again!", she shouted angry. She punched through the tomato's side. Not able to answer Cyrel, it felt down to the ground. The side wide opened by her punch. The ketchup slowly left the body. "Ugh..", she looked at her arms. "Full of ketchup.", she said while she was looking around. "There.", Cyrel moved to a old water pump. She washed her arms and cleaned them off the ketchup. "Much better.", she smiled and looked around again. Then she realized something. She got near the other plants and these plants still got near to her. "Oh, come on. Give me a break!", she told stressed as the plants showed off their faces. "Another victim!", they grinned. "Today, meat is on the menu list again!", they laughed. "No ketchup, no corns will be popped!", they were still laughing. With their grins getting bigger, they kept moving to Cyrel. In while she got her fists up again, ready for another fight. "Maybe I should youse my magic powers this time."~ she thought while she watched them coming closer. "Vengeance is ours!", they talked at her.

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 10:13 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace NormalMonster Job: A Wizard's Grace WeakMonster
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 12:33 pm

"Time to get serious.", Cyrel said as the tomatoes reached her. The corn plants were ready to follow, but they seemed pretty slow. She looked at the corn plants. They were still grinning and the talked about... well, their selves. "My corn is the brightest!", one said. "My corn is the the most yellow one", another answered. "My corn...", the other three corn plants continued. "Oh my... they got complexes for sure."~ Cyrel thought. "You will pay for making our comrades ketchup!", one of the tomatoes said. "This time, little girl, your sharp nose will be flat, your hairy head will be flat, your fruits will be flat. We will make you flat!", they laughed at her. "Great, more trashtalk... You know, I was always happy about the fact, my vegetables were not able to talk!", she answered. She raised her fists up in the air and striked them to the ground. "I will beat you way faster, you'll see.", she talked as she looked at them. Her fists began to glow red and black stone covered her arms. "Rage...", she said. "Fat ugly hands. I would be angry too.", another tomato said. They began to laugh. It was a bad timing, because right now, she was deeply in anger.

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 12:33 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Miss Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Miss Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Miss Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 12:54 pm

Four of the tomatos got crushed in seconds, but Cyrel got hit by some of them tho. Cyrel's fists were way to powerful for them. Also a fith tomato got seriously crushed. It's still moving, but it won't be a threat anymore. The corn plants were still discussing who looks best. They also tried to decide, which one should attack first, but no one of them wanted to crack a corn for now. The other five tomatoes are looked at Cyrel, preaparing for their next attack. Cyrel was still punching away the rest of the defeated tomatoes. "Can you tell me who's gonna clean that off? You barely create more crap than you are able to talk. I guess this might be a new record.", she laughed at them. "You can not talk like that! We talk about you!", the tomatoes shouted at her. "You ugly girl won't get us! We can not be defeated!", they talked as the backed off a little. "Sweet.", Cyrel licked over her lips as she moved forward to the rest of them. Suddenly the tomatoes jumped at her. They tried to go after her... Cyrel quickly got her hands up. "Oh, you might have me...", she smiled.

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 12:54 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Miss Job: A Wizard's Grace Miss Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Miss Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock Job: A Wizard's Grace Block
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 1:23 pm

The ketchup flew high in the air. Cyrel got crushed down by one of the tomatoes, another two of them smacked their selves down on her. She quick stood up, rushed through them and punched them out of the way. Splats were everywhere. "At least im not in the fields. Otherwise I could destroy every single plant. Without thhose plants, it would be a hard time for the villagers."~ she thought. Her fists got back to normal, the magic was gone, as two of the tomatoes were left standing and now the corn plants got involved. Some ketchup got on their corns. Now the grin on their faces was gone. "You. Are. Guilty!", the corn plants talked at Cyrel. Repeating this words they moved to her. Not fast, but they shure had the will to get her. "All right, time to for some more magic.", Cyrel said as she bows forward and bone like wings came out of here back. She spreaded her wings, surrounded by dark shadows. The two tomatoes looked between the corn plants and Cyrel, again and again. Then the tomatoes watched Cyrel. "You will get some trouble! You will get some trouble!", they joked around. Cyrel looked at them. "You're first!", she said and charged right at them, maybe she could hit the corn plants, too.

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 1:23 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 1:47 pm

Cyrel got hit by one of the tomatoes, but she sent both of them to hell. The air was full of dark shadows. The wind flowed stronger through the air and the shadows flew to one position. They formed a giant claw with Cyrel's wings and the claw striked. The tomatoes got sliced and even the corn plants lost some... corns. Now they stopped talking. Cyrel looked at them, wondering about the changing attitude of the plants. "They really have some sort of issues."~ she thought and took a few steps back. Their eyes turned red and full of anger they got faster. Suddenly they startet to flop their bodies. "Damn it!", Cyrel screamed, while she tried to find a way to get out of harms way. "I can't move into the fields, they would be destroyed!", she minded. They barely reached her. Only a few steps and she would be hit by them. Cyrel got her wing claws in position. "I have to block the attack. Jump ahead and strike hard, that's the plan.", Cyrel thought. She watched the closer coming corn plants, waiting for the right moment. "Just a bit. Come closer, closer, closer...". The rumbling got lauder and harder. They have reached her.

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 1:47 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 2:04 pm

Cyrel missed the right moment. As she tried to jump out of the way, her foot stucked on one of the plants and she got thrown right in front of them. They surrounded her, while she was still laying on the ground. "Nngh..". Cyrel wasn't able to move. The impact was as hard as a stampede would be. Her wings fadet. "I...", she wasn't able to finish her words. Slow and hurt, she got back on her feet. The corn plants watched her, still with the evil red glowing eyes and now the grin was back on their face. "Your blood will fit our look!", they said. They repeated these words over and over and over again. After a few moments, they startet to come closer. "Not many opportunities left. But i have no time to think...",she gasped. Suddenly Cyrel saw a way to move out. She rolled between the corn plants and escaped the circle. They turned around and looked at her. "It will fit.", they grinned at her. They repeated the words again. And again. "God, you can't shut up for just a minute?", she asked. "Now I got some extra time... what to... that's it!"~ she thought and prepared herself. Her ears changed to a wolf like form and her legs changed into wolf like ones. Also her skin got darker. The corn plants attacked again.

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 2:04 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 27th September 2015, 2:37 pm

Cyrel began to run. She ran too fast for the plants, so they were not able to hit her. She kicked all five of them in a straight line. The corn flew through the air. The corn plants fell down. "Yes.", Cyrel whispered. She thought they would have been beaten, but suddenly they jumped up and looked at her again. "You pay! It will fit! We are stylish!", they talked at her, while they were still grinning. "My... this really is a drag.", she spitted out. They moved a few steps forward, then on of them began to talk. "Corn... corn.. corn...". Cyrel wasn't sure what this were meant to be, but she kept watching. The other plants suddenly repeatet the words. They began to glow, the corn on their bodies suddenly growed and some parts fell down. "What is this? This can't be good."~ she thought and startet running again. "If this is some sort of attack, I have to stop it!", she minded. By running curves, she rushed right to the corn plants. "Corn... corn.. canon!", they screamed and suddenly Cyrel got, that she might have made a big mistake. The corn was pulled out of the corn plants bodies, shooting right at Cyrel. "Too close...", she whispered.

Theme Song:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th September 2015, 2:37 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Attack Job: A Wizard's Grace Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace Block Job: A Wizard's Grace FailedBlock Job: A Wizard's Grace Block

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:42 pm