Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

`` The Screams All Sound The Same

Private `` The Screams All Sound The Same

Post by Guest 22nd September 2015, 7:58 pm

Seika • Ethereal+ • Black Rose • Yōkai

How many nights had it been? Not many, but they were completely terrified of her. Going as far as a few of the more superstitious ones leaving out offerings of sorts, as if that would make some sort of peace treaty and force her to leave them alone. However, her unrest was inevitable. She was managing to find countless ways to rain down hell on the once-calm village. It helped that they already were not quite fond of magic and the supernatural. It only made her mischief that much more fun and enjoyable. But really, her feeling was emptiness. Where was something to fill her up?

Sighing as she shifted into a dire wolf and gave a sharp, crisp, and eerie howl to unsettle the most nervous of those in the village, the Yokai prepared for another night of haunting. In all honesty, she was very pathetic at it, having no base or consistency, yet at the same time nothing new. The only reason she was getting away with it was because of how overly-sensitive the villagers were thanks to some bad encounters that had been handled rather recently. Reclaiming her true form as a small white feline-like creature with a long tail, the ethereal-like beast floated along casually, moving towards her target once again with those sharp greenish-blue piercing eyes.

Little did she know that the village had requested help once again- this time from a passing stranger with a magic aura. Their hopes were that he would drive away the menace to their community. And on that same path moving at that pleasurable time at night was another traveler- an independent guild mage with pink hair, on her way on foot in hopes of returning to her guild if she walked the whole night. While it would be much easier to fly or catch another means of transportation, the nighttime scenery was beautiful, and in a way she missed just strolling along. The only thing that would make it better was a companion. It was lonely right now, and the only friends she had were the stars and moon that were beginning to disappear with a settling fog. Maybe things were not all that they had seemed.

Location;; Beanstalk Village
    Muse;; 7/10
    Word Count;; 369
    OOC;;
    Private for Kite. ^^ Sorry for bleh post. Rushed and tired from HW.
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Private Re: `` The Screams All Sound The Same

Post by Kite Wilhelm 22nd September 2015, 9:23 pm

`` The Screams All Sound The Same Gz9pLlV

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.

"You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

`` The Screams All Sound The Same VjAvM1A

- Kite

The night had been long, and like always dreams of the past would run wild in his mind with the only salvation being the sound of an alarm clock on the nightstand next to Kite’s bed. His eyes fluttered open as he began to wake up in his cabin located only a short distance from his Sabertooth’s guild hall. He sat up swinging in his bed and pulled his blankets off revealing that he was shirtless which in turn showed off his muscular body that had a few scars left from when he trained with his demon mentor, he was was wearing a pair of compression shorts which were typically his sleep wear. Kite let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes fully waking up "Morning already? " he said to himself questioning what time of day it was as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed with his arms in the air as he stretched out the muscles that became stiff over the night. Kite planted his feet and stood up out of his bed and went over to his window and pulled back the curtains showing that the sun was just peaking out from over the distance "Those dreams, I can could die happy if they were to vanish forever " stated at the moment he closed the curtains again and made his way to the kitchen where there was a pot of.coffee already brewed in the machine. He opened the over head cupboard and pulled out a mug, pouring the coffee into the cup and sitting at the table as he drank his black coffee and piping hot. Kite took a rather huge gulp of coffee but his gaze was transferred from the black liquid in his cup over to the door, or more specifically on the ground in front of the door and grinned "Well, looks like I have mail " he stated as he picked his butt out of the chair and picked up the letter and read it to himself. Kite placed the letter on the table and walked himself into the bed room and got ready for this job, he didn’t often take jobs outside of what the guild had to offer, but when it comes to dealing with demons he didn’t hesitate.

By the time the carriage arrived at the beanstalk village it was the dead of night. Kite stepped out of the carriage and stretched while eyeing up the gigantic beanstalk in the center of the village. "If I were a betting boy, I’d have to wager there is a giant at the top of that beanstalk " he jested as he started to walk as if he were going to head to the heart of the village but he stopped and turned to face the carriage "Oh! Can’t forget that " he said as he climbed up top and grabbed his sword Shamash, the large broad sword that weight a literal ton and then some. Kite pulled it off the top and the carriage rose slightly from the relief. Kite waved the driver who drove off into the night and he walked his way up to the village, he wanted to let them know he was there but he stopped almost immediately. Kite could sense something out in the nearby area, it was similar to a demonic signature in essence but whatever it was it was too far to identify what it specifically was. Kite quickly made his way into the village and introduced himself to the chief and it got down to business. The chief explained to Kite that they had an epidemic with their crops and while that problem was done, there was a demonic being out there causing mischief and scaring the villagers half to death. They also revealed that they been giving the beast offerings to keep it at bay, but they over all want it gone for good. Kite nodded "Leave it to me, I’ll take care of it " he said to the man and then exited the tent to look out into the distance. "So this demon hasn’t hurt anyone yet? Let’s see if I can find it and see what it wants " he said as he locked onto the signature he picked up earlier and began to run in that direction and within no time the signature grew larger and it eventually was revealed to be in the shape of a direwolf. "So, you’re the demon causing trouble? " he said looking it over more closely. "but this isn’t strictly a demon " he confirmed but stood on the ready. Kite began to let his flames leak from his fists "So care to share who you are and what you think you are doing scaring these people here? " he asked focused on the being in front of him, completely unaware of the other unholy signature not that far from his current location.

template by Darkee

_____________________________________________________________________________________

`` The Screams All Sound The Same Gvf4gD8

Post by Guest 23rd September 2015, 7:27 pm

Seika • Ethereal+ • Black Rose • Yōkai    

Turning my large canine head to narrow my wolf eyes at the stranger, I felt a small rumble in my throat rise to a growl before it immediately evolved into a snarl. Just who was this human? I glared at the light-fire he had generated around his fist before allowing my eyes to glow with a faint blue light. If I was going to have to talk, I would do so on his level. He obviously was very strong and powerful- easily on my level or higher as I could feel by just standing near him. I was not one to underestimate a potential opponent, and quite honestly was somewhat.... happy, with the challenge. The village offered weaklings. I could tear them to shreds if I wanted in most of my forms. I could destroy crops and homes so easily, as if I was taking candy from a baby. In a way, it was pathetic. I was pathetic. Did I really have nothing better to do with my time or life? I guess that was it.

Regardless, I was not about to be spoken down to like what he had called me- a demon. How rude! Surely one such as he could sense the difference between the average akuma and a distinguished Yokai such as I. Clearly he could not. Or maybe he had simply never met my kind before? I was a rare specimen, almost bordering on being what could be considered a Yuurei or Bake-creature of some sort. Naturally I was not, but I guess I could be slightly more forgiving. As my eyes glowed that seafoam-blue color, my form instantly swirled into something else. I was no longer a dire wolf with distinct, frightening canine features but one just like the being standing in front of me. I had never dared use this form except at one other time so long ago. But now was as good a time as any. I was bored, and perhaps this person was worthy enough to see me: a blue-haired teenage girl wearing a shirt, a unique green jacket, black shorts, white scarf, fingerless gloves, and long green socks going up above my knees. Quite cool and contemporary- but it was all I had to be proud of.

As I continued gazing at the man, I cracked a small grin. "A demon? Quite presumptious, you," I commented, holding my hand out halfway from my body and generating a large blue-hued fireball to rest on my palm. It had been obvious from when he entered so close to me that he was a fire mage, and I could use that to my advantage. Fire was a favorite element of mine. Of all that I could use as my own, I was well-versed in generating and manipulating it when those special individuals approached me. He was one of these. However, I also felt a rather dark presence nearby, moving closer yet in no fast or hurried manner. The magic signature my unique ability perceived was that of something cold. And while his would be light, this element seemed to scale the darker side of the spectrum. Whatever it was, I would be ready.

Unless.... could it be her? Could my search finally have come to an end? Dark. Cold. I had been told it would be easily felt, but was it really as easy as this? For a heartbeat my focus was completely elsewhere. That was, until the back of my mind conjured a second reply to the threatening human. "I don't have to tell you anything," I replied coldly, my fireball flaring every so slightly larger and brighter. "You're on my territory. I'm the one who should be asking the questions. Who the hell are you?"

Location;; Outside Beanstalk Village
    Muse;; 8/10
    Word Count;; 620
    OOC;;
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 24th September 2015, 3:50 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.

- Kite

Kite’s red orbs locked square onto the large canine’s eyes as he, he heard a growl and eventually a snarl could be heard coming from the canine creature before him. While he was there to deal with the so called demon, he by no means was an executioner. Sure he had no problem slaying demons after all it was the sort of magic he used but he did so on his terms and if a peaceful alternative was available. He then allowed his flames to reveal themselves not looking to engage but to just be prepared for a possible conflict. Kite had asked the demon to identify itself and state its business but it seemed that his referring to it as a demon sparked something. The demon slayer was by no means a mind reader but he had a hunch that the demon in front of him had the ability to understand him and comprehend the current situation, sure it was a wolf but it was almost easy to tell that it was thinking, working out things in it’s head.

Soon enough his speculation would be confirmed but not before the canine’s eyes lit up blue in color and a strange phenomenon occurred, the canine’s shape and form began to change and morphed from a four legged animal into a bipedal one and into a human at that. The demon was now in the form of a blue haired girl, roughly between her mid to late teens fully dressed with a white shirt, green jacket the works. Kite let his flames simmer a bit in front of the girl in front of him. The demon slayer watched as a grin was plastered on her face all the while glaring at him and remarked about his assumption that she was a demon and referred to him as presumptuous. Hearing this made Kite cross his arms across his chest and cocked his head to the side "Presumptuous? I wouldn’t say that it is entirely accurate. Your energy signature, while not exactly the same is very reminiscent to that of a Demon. I apologize I did not mean to offend." he said to her matter of factly. For a moment it had seemed that Kite’s words didn’t seem to phase her at that moment and it was clear that her attention was directed to something else, and for that moment Kite could also feel it. It was a cold dark presence and it was approaching at a slow but steady rate. "hmm a presence that can get me to feel cold? Must be something interesting but I will have to ignore my curiosity for now " he thought to himself. While he could admit that he was curious to what that unique signature could be he kept his attention on the girl in front of him who, in a cold tone stated that she didn’t have to share any information with him. She then stated that he was on her territory and declared that it was her prerogative to ask the questions and while completely ignoring his questions and instead responded to his question by asking him the exact same question. This little outburst caused Kite to chuckle a bit even tho her furry could almost be visualized thanks to the ball of fire that began to flare and grow. "Point of interest when someone asks you for your name you should respond by introducing yourself " he said to her shaking his head "but as you seem to be insistent, My name is Kite Wilhelm. The residence of the village there seem to be afraid of you for some reason and were under the presumption that you were another demon harassing them" he informed her and then continued "oh and another thing " he said as he inhaled and sucked up the fire ball she had produced a moment ago causing the glow to vanish. "using fire on me won’t workout in your favor" he put his hands on his hips and looked her dead in the eye "and to be honest I’d rather not fight you but I am going to have to ask you to go your own way and leave the village alone " he reached behind him taking hold of his large sword’s handle "If you don’t then I will have to make you one way or the other "

template by Darkee

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 27th September 2015, 3:39 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Rank C ♦ Black Rose ♦ Glacier God Slayer    

She had been striding along on her own, humming softly every so often as she continued on through the night. It was a lovely and clear path she was on, and was nice. She did not have to trek through the unpredictable forest in the dark with only her keen senses to guide her and the fact that she would need to keep alert. She could just trudge along at her own pace, admiring the nighttime scenery for once. The main disappointment was the truth that the moon and stars, her oldest friends, were beginning to hide themselves behind thick, wispy blankets of dark cloud.

Face staring up in a simple, casual manner with hidden disappointment at where the night breeze was sending the clouds, Izayuki almost missed the aura that was dead ahead. Quickening her pace ever so slightly, the young mage came to a halt as she locked her pink-hued eyes on the confrontation ahead. There he was- a tall man with dark hair consuming a blue fireball made by a younger teenage girl. Just what was going on? From the light in his aura, Iza could tell that he was on the opposite end of the spectrum from her. He was a fire slayer of some sort- he had made that evident. But he did not seem to ring of anything 'normal'. He was clearly on a different level, and that being a level of light.
    On the flipside, she was a being of darkness down at the core. No matter how much she denied it, tried to ignore or suppress it, and pretend it was beyond her, the more she realized how much she was sinking. And if he was a fire mage, that completely put him leagues away. She was ice- a sworn enemy of fire and in all truth, a bit weaker. If this fellow was hostile, she would need to be careful.

As for the girl, she was wielding fire yes, but something was quite off about her. Izayuki could not put her finger on it. There was an eerie feeling- one that made her feel as if she was looking directly at herself, even if the girl was entirely another individual. The girl originally with the fireball seemed to radiate irritation and mild anger as she was confronted by the slayer. Iza had picked up on the conversation, and one thing was quite certain- the girl was the one in the wrong somehow. As the young mage could tell from moments ago, she was not human either, even if she claimed to at least not be a demon.

Suddenly, the younger girl turned her head towards Iza, locking her seafoam-teal gaze on the older teen's own pink eyes. Izayuki knew that she had not come unnoticed. Her own Freezing Aura and darkness was able to be felt from a good twenty meters away. This was no surprise. But with their eyes locking for the first time, the irritation from the younger girl seemed to ebb as she suddenly cracked a confident smirk. Izayuki was confused at first, but as the confronted young female focused again on the man, it all became clear. The one who had earlier generated a fireball now conjured a large blue ball of cold energy between her hands which was unmistakable to the Glacier God Slayer. Ice.

"I thought I already made this clear: this is my territory. Get off," she said, aiming the icy blast towards the flame-user.
    So she could use both fire and ice? How was that possible? Unless....
    No- it couldn't be, could it? The answer was almost clear, as Izayuki was certain she had seen it somewhere before. Unacceptable.
    Being roughly twenty feet away, the young mage dashed forward at unnaturally fast speed, scarf flowing wildly behind, and stopped crudely five feet from the middle of the two, instantly parting her lips to consume the kinetically moving ice. As soon as the small meal had been completely devoured, Izayuki gazed out of the corner of her eyes at the other girl. "Itadakimasu~" she began, her mouth curling to a familiar devious grin of sorts. "But ya know-- it isn't polite to steal other peoples' elements..."

Muse;; 8/10
    Word Count;; 702
    OOC;;
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 29th September 2015, 7:46 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.

- Kite

With Kite holding onto the handle of his sword he had unclipped it, brought it over his head and then held it at his side couldn’t help but be proud of his choice he licked his lips from the generous meal that he was just given out of the blue and stood ready for a confrontation, although he really didn’t want to engage this girl, or whatever she actually was in combat but with her practically shoving a fireball the fireball in his face, he was left with no real choice but to at least show that her fire magic wouldn’t be an effective tool against him if she truly wanted to fight him. However Kite did make sure to take note on the color of the flame, he had come into contact with several different flames during his time with Asmodeous, in particular he could distinctly remember a blue colored flame simialr to the one he had just consumed, which was strange, the flame itself didn’t seem to be demonic in any way and yet this creature produced it. "That was an interesting colored flame. Why don’t you tell me where you learned to use such a flame " he thought to himself, but now wasn’t the time to inquire on such things. It was obvious that this demon had no intention of backing down or heeding his warning so he had no choice now.

Kite was about to raise his weapon and take a battle stance but stopped when he noticed that his target seemed to have something else claiming her attention, in fact here gaze wasn’t even on the demon slayer any longer so this prompted Kite to follow the demon’s gaze to see who or what was the new point of interest. It was then Kite had his red orbs lock onto the pink haired girl who was roughly twenty feet away from their current location. Kite’s eyes had widened when he saw her, she was a pretty girl in her late teens with pink eyes that matched her pink hair. She was a beauty to be sure but that wasn’t the only reason why his eyes had widened. He presence, her magic aura and signature were ominously familiar and the obvious temperature drop in the area which had caused his own body to steam on contact with the cold air, but how was it that he didn’t detect her approach? "This sort of magic signature seems familiar and it isn’t like any demon I have ever met though… Could it be... " he paused when he was finally able to place where he had felt this sort of magic presence before "Could she have the same magic as Ard? a God Slayer " he said to himself looking at her.

Kite’s attention was drawn away from the pink haired girl back to his original target by the sound of crackling cold magic energy conjured into a ball that she held in her hands, it was a blue color like the flame she had conjured before and once again it was aimed at Kite. She shouted to him,once again informing him that this was her territory and demanded that he leave. Hearing this made Kite smile "A flame user and an Ice user? interesting development, let’s see if you can make me he said to her right before she fired the blast of cold energy at him. Kite had raised his right hand up and aimed it at the blue haired girl and was starting to concentrate his flames but he didn’t have a chance to counter for the pink haired new comer charged up and actually ate the icey energy. Kite saw this and while the pink haired girl grinned and thanked the blue haired demon with in a foreign language Kite’s suspicion was confirmed but what the god slayer in front of him said caught his interest more. "So that is how she did it. She mimicked my elemental affinity…. that is a neat trick " he said and paused as he turned his attention to the pink haired girl "but not nearly as interesting as yours, God Slayer " he smiled and stuck his sword into the ground "Who would have thought I would have ran into another slayer out here… What is your name? "

template by Darkee

Post by Guest 23rd October 2015, 5:18 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Rank C ♦ Black Rose ♦ Glacier God Slayer    

The blue-haired teen took a step back as soon as she had witnessed what had happened. Two of them? Two? And here they claimed she was the monster? Idiots. What kind of creatures devoured elements just like that? Slayers.... that was what.
    While the yokai could not specifically tell what type of slayers they were, their elemental affinities were most obvious. Fire and ice. A good match, she had to admit, but unfortunate for her. She could have used fire against a fire mage or even ice if there was another one in the surrounding vicinity. But with the fact that both of them were slayers.... the odds of defeating them were definitely not in her favor.

If the man was not enough to piss her off, the girl before them definitely was. She was more than pissed right now. The yokai rarely faced confrontation, and when she did she normally had the upper hand. It was rare when she was faced with what was happening now. But still, in her pride she was too stubborn to just up and leave, even if clearly outmatched, outnumbered, and possibly outclassed.
    Izayuki, on the other hand, was quite amused with the creature before them. She could not put her finger quite on what the person was; she could only understand that she was clearly not human. With keen senses she managed to hear the man's muttering to himself. He had guessed it- she was a God Slayer. And if it already had not been obvious by her recent deed- an Ice Slayer at that. The man seemed to take the hint on the mimicry-user's power, but focused his question and directed it at her.

Well, it was a simple question that did not need to be turned down. Her name. Keeping her pink eyes focused on the yokai, the young mage casually responded to the Fire Demon Slayer. "The name's Izayuki Hyoujin," the girl stated with her trademark smile before redirecting the introductions. "But I guess I'll inquire who you are later, Demon Slayer. Right now we have a troublesome 'monster' on our hands...."
    Iza paused for a moment, taking a step towards the blue-haired teen in front of her. "Well, isn't it your turn to introduce yourself?" she asked, pushing that devious grin once again as she dared the creature before them.

The blue-scheme girl did not seem to be in any hurry to respond. There was anger wafting off of her in a way, and rightly so. Iza was aware that the creature seemed to be outclassed. She was not underestimating her, but the vibe was as clear as day... even if it was night. Instead of answering, the yokai took a step back, too stubborn to remove herself of the situation and unwilling to back down. Resorting to a last trick, as her mimicry clearly would not help, she took a simple fantastic form- that of a blue-furred, five foot tall, kitsune with three tails. She would attempt to win this with brute strength if fire and ice had failed. Leaping forward, the yokai aimed a sharp-clawed swipe for the man- the first to piss her off.

Muse;; 6/10
    Word Count;; 530
    OOC;;
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 8th November 2015, 9:23 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-100%
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

" “
    It was ever apparent that the demonic like being who Kite had originally confronted could tell that she was at a disadvantage, her mimicry styled magic was an impressive thing to have seen. From the look of things this girl, this demon didn’t even have to see a person’s magical affinity to duplicate it and that alone was something to admire in itself but the look on her face was clear, she was in a tight spot now that not only were there two possibly against her but both of them were a slayer making her magic useless. Kite looked between the two. His red eyes locked onto the demon girl first  "Hmm, it’s strange. The tales I was told about this demon painted her more of a mindless beast, savage even… however someone sentient enough to not only converse with but to be able to use magic on her own… certainly unexpected “ he thought to himself but then he turned his attention to the god slayer who he had just introduced himself to "And her....I haven’t had the pleasure of running into a God Slayer other than the one time with Ard at the Volcano. They possess a powerful style of slayer magic and one not to be underestimated, that being said, I don’t know her agenda so it might be best if I try to stay on my toes until that is made clear  “ he thought to himself while he awaited for her response to his introduction. She introduced herself as Izayuki Hyouijin but his name didn’t seem to be of importance and merely commented that she would ask him of his identity later after they would deal with the girl infront in front of them. Kite chuckled upon hearing her refer to him as just Demon slayer and crossed his arms as he looked at the blue haired demon girl awaiting her answer "So it would seem that your introduction is more sought after than mine…  “ he paused and looked at the pink haired girl taking hold of his massive sword with his left hand and leaned on the sword’s handle  the back of the blade on his facing him "I am also curious to she is and she might be troublesome but I don’t necessarily think that.. “

Kite didn’t even get a real chance to finish his sentence, he was going to say that he didn’t think that violence might not have had to be their only solution for the current situation but the blue haired girl had a different idea in mind. She once again quickly changed shape again as was now a five foot tall fox like creature and launched herself right at Kite. Acting quickly Kite plucked his massive sword from the ground and put it between himself and the girl’s claws. He could have had the edge of the blade so she could have slided into her hand, instead he held so the wide part of the blade made contact with her claws and  clanking of metal could be heard. "That was rude, I was about to say we can handle this without violence.. boy was I wrong “ he said with a hint of a disappointment evident in his tone and with a stiff kick to the center of the sword’s blade and swung it upwards pushing the fox creature back to where it started and let the momentum of carry itself onto his shoulder and looked at the girl, with a more serious look, his red eyes looking into hers "Before you attack again understand that my intention is to just move you further out and away from the village. However if this is going to get ugly real quick if that is how you would prefer it “. He said and let the white flames engulf him like an aura. He looked at Izayuki maintaining a serious look "I don’t know how you handle business Izayuki, but avoid killing her unless absolutely necessary  “ he told her then gave the fox his full attention.

Unknown to any of them lurking in the forest close to them, keeping them all in it’s gaze was a bear like creature, with red eyes practically licking it’s lips at the site of Seika’s transformation and powers “That power, is delicious and so is she. I will take great pleasure taking all from that one” he said to himself. It was an evil entity but it was undetectable to them for it didn’t own an aura and could only be felt as a regular animal.
    template by Darkee
    [/color]

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:47 am