Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Desert Beach Party!

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Desert Beach Party! Empty Desert Beach Party!

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 20th September 2015, 8:43 pm

The Desert!:

A cool breeze blew over Seikatsu's bare chest as the desert night came into effect. The large man had faced a great deal of the past week, and now turned his sights towards a safe place to rest for the night. However, the desert was home to a paramount quantity of dangerous creatures. Sand Scorpions were among the weaker of the set, but they could easily impale a man with their stingers that held strong enough venom to kill a man if the stab didn't.  It was as this gentle, cool air filled his nostrils that Seikatsu turned his gaze to the flickering lights of the Desert Village in the near distance. "That'll have to do..." Seikatsu said with a disappointed voice, he never looked forward to sleeping near civilization.

Walking through the desert village was eerie. Windows and doors could be heard as their bolts locking echoed to the ears of the shirtless man, whose abdomen was adorned with bandages and torso adorned with scars. Seikatsu continued walking past the settlements, residencies of those who were accustomed to living in one spot, his hands rested in the pockets of his black battle trousers with torn ends. He entered the only building in town that had yet to lock its doors to the man, a small inn, in the middle of the village. "Oh my." A young girl said as she nearly bumped into Seikatsu. "I-I'm so sorry sir... uhhh... -scared squeal-" The girl sounded courteous at first, but upon gazing up at the six foot man she froze and began staring at the demonic scar on his face. "Now, now dear don't stand in the door, you'll catch a cold. If you're lookin' to borrow a room we have one left, it's up the stairs and the first door to your right. The fee's labeled on the front desk." An elderly woman called from across the room. Seikatsu looked down at the small girl who seemed to be too afraid to move. He gently rested his hand on her brown hair and gave it a gentle rub causing the girl to flinch at first, but then put on a confused gaze and the kind gesture from such a rough looking man. He then walked up to the counter and rested twice the cost of the room at the desk. The old woman walked up "So, you expecting a friend?" the woman asked with a strange tone. "No. I require no bed, so if someone comes to your door in need of one, let them use it. So long as they don't mind sharing a room with a male." Seikatsu said in a plain voice before walking up the stairs.

Upon entering his room, Seikatsu place his two blades against a wall and sat down next to them. He closed his eyes, and began the attempt to fall asleep.

Last edited by Seikatsu on 30th September 2015, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Desert Beach Party! Empty Re: Desert Beach Party!

Post by Chesha 23rd September 2015, 10:52 pm

How had she ended up in this location? It boggled her mind, the woman usually so fiercely against taking a job that’d send her into such a gods forsaken climate….’Maybe that’s why….who would think to look for me in a desert?’ Rethinking on his argument now, Nocshanks might’ve had the right idea when he goaded her into taking a job in the desert. Unfortunately in her eagerness to escape the guild hall who seemed to be filling with forgettable faces the animalistic woman forgot how much she dreaded the heat and not only how sickeningly it could be, but how draining in general. When they made it into town Nocshanks let her walk about to find some place nice and cool to recover whilst he wandered off towards some rocky outcropping – likely to nap.

’Covered in a dark hide and he still doesn’t mind naps in the sun, even if he prefers the shade. How come I always make it out worse than he does?’ the Sabertooth mage bemoaned, groaning as she remained in the same spot. For over an hour Mao had been sitting at a bar’s counter, head and arms down with several cool glasses of various drinks around her – to the bartender’s amusement not a single one of them alcoholic. It’d started with water, but feeling a little self-conscious and bad the woman went along with some of the employee’s suggestions on some satisfying and thirst quenching beverages to help cool her body temperature. Thanks to the large veil that covered from her head to near the end of her tail Mao might as well have been a body covered at the bar, one or two patrons having made such allusions and jokes to the fellow who laughed it off.

”Ma’am, you might want to find some place to sleep for the night before the usual night crowd comes in: they can be a bit rowdy,” he finally warned her whilst drying a cleaned mug before setting it under the bar.

She mumbled out something, the words muffled in her arm, but eventually the mage managed to drag herself away after throwing some money onto the wooden surface and slinking off. Things still didn’t feel quite right, but she did feel a smidgen better. The light nap however left her a little drowsy as she trudged through some doors of a hotel or motel – Mao couldn’t figure out the difference right now – and blearily requested a room. Without a prompt answer she woke up a little more, opening her eyes – when did she close them? – and noticed the elderly woman’s unsure expression.

There was mention of someone using the room, yet what grabbed Mao’s attention was the lack of a proper closet in the room and woke up a bit more at that. The person before her continued to go on about something, but it was all lost as Mao groggily fashioned a second plan in her mind, one that would suit the den dweller at least a little bit. ’It would be nice if the bed was already in a corner…maybe the mattress will be light enough I can pull it off the frame though. Unless by some miracle it’s already set on a low frame, but not usually….oh well.’ The woman refused payment, more words slipping out that went unnoticed and unheard as Mao zeroed in on the directions and made her hazy way to the safe haven.

Rubbing her face a little Mao opened the room, slowly pausing her movements to lazily stare at the man already inside. One second. Two seconds. Three seconds. The hand rested on her cheek as if she were checking him out in a bored fashion as her mind tried to process this and check everything against the directions to the room. ”Ah…sorry…must be the wrong room.” Closing the door just as casually and slowly Mao rubbed her eyes again, willing more energy to come back so she could figure out where her damned room was.

[1]

Last edited by Mao on 10th October 2015, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 24th September 2015, 1:37 am

Seikatsu watched as the door flung open, revealing a much welcomed face to be behind it. She'd never seen Seikatsu without his massive, tattered, beat up, ripped tan hooded cloak so it was understandable she wouldn't recognize him. He couldn't really think of her seeing his actual face either, so there was more reason she didn't know who it was. That and the light lacrima in the room was turned off. Seikatsu flicked the light lacrima, turning it on to reveal who he was. The girl's staring was ceased after she said 'Ah…sorry…must be the wrong room' and closed the door. Seikatsu didn't think anything of it, and simply flicked the light lacrima again and leaned back on the wall. He heard chatter outside the door, likely the old lady telling Mao she didn't have the wrong room. Either that or Mao panicking from not being able to find an empty room. Whichever it was, it didn't concern the soul mage to too great an extent.

Seikatsu had fallen asleep before long, and was dreaming about the events that took place back in Hargeon Town during the Priory event. The memory of him watching his beloved pet wyvern, Lisa in her full grown form wrapping around a massive white dragon statue came back to him. He watched as the large black creature began constricting the statue, tightening itself around it until a crack formed. He saw himself in third person, flying in on black feathered wings screaming for Lisa to stop while rushing to try and touch her in hopes of using his shadow step to move them both clear. And then he saw the pillar collapse and bury Lisa. The dream transitioned to after Seikatsu pulled her from the remains of the statue. He was holding her while he was covered in blood, most of it was his own, and crying. A scream of rage would be what awoke him. Should anyone have touched Seikatsu's Thorn of Betrayal that was laying against the wall next to him, they would have glimpsed into the dream at some point. As Seikatsu looked at his blades, the two of them hadn't moved as far as the soul wizard could tell.
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 25th September 2015, 11:06 pm

The old woman came to her aid – if it could be called such – likely realizing how drowsy and out of it the mage truly was. Mao couldn’t wander far before she came up and stopped her, ”I’m sorry miss, that was the room….I’m afraid there isn’t much else available right now as everything’s full, but it is free…” Staring at the elderly woman she could feel the hesitation in her, the owner no doubt sharing her feelings of trepidation on sharing the room with a complete stranger. Yet the thought of sleeping outside, as pleasant as the temperature currently was, held little appeal. At night when it was cool enough to do anything unfortunately found plenty of insects and crawly things that Mao didn’t want to deal with right now. They tended to bite and leave behind unpleasantness in their wake, and besides she really, truly preferred a comfortable place to rest than that of the rocky deserts.

’I suppose I could give it another shot…’ As they talked – the woman going so far as to offer a barn stall if she preferred – the light in the room vanished and Mao sighed. One more shot and if she really couldn’t fathom it then perhaps she’d take to a straw bed for the night, though she didn’t look forward to the darned itchy substance stabbing her through sheets and blankets – or getting stuck in her fur either. Carefully and cautiously she opened the door, finding the man asleep against the wall. It painted a familiar picture of sorts, though she couldn’t claim why, but staring at the weapons one of them struck her as perfectly familiar.

Eyes narrowing she stared at the man, ’No…it couldn’t be….could it?’ The mystery man that was Seikatsu was far more mysterious without his hood, the usually enigmatic fellow covered up to an extent greater than Mao at times. Instead, injured and bandaged as he was, the woman couldn’t help eyeing him up and down, drinking in all the details. It satiated a minor curiosity to finally see the man beneath the hood, the very same who, as she last recalled, mentioned turning her into a fur coat. A small frown marred her face as she gave a tug on the mattress, her large tail catching the thing before it hit the floor and gently letting it touch down. Towards a corner she dragged the thing, eager for at least some walls before gathering the few extra blankets and sheets from the far-too-tiny closet.

Once there was a decent enough sized nest on the thing she pulled out a small object, activating a button that caused a large body pillow to appear. ”Who the hell makes such tiny closets anyways…stupid design choice.” Grumbling the woman settled into her crafted nest all the same until she appeared more like a head poking out of a pile of blankets, the larger part of her tail curling around the mass as she hugged the pillow, head resting to stare sleepily at the man. ’Wonder what he’s doing here,’ was her last thoughts before sleep swiftly stole her away.

A loud noise echoed in the room, one of Mao’s eyes popping open as the pupil slimmed, a single ear jutting up in alarm. As soon as she realized however that the only other person actually in the room was awake she yawned, nerves calming down slowly, ”I don’t suppose you have a snooze button? I just want another half hour or so, maybe an hour…”

[2]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 27th September 2015, 10:33 pm

Seikatsu breathed heavily, sweating as his eyes that were now very wide and alive looking, regained composure and settled to their normal size and dull, dead appearance. He turned to Mao as the tears on his face finally stopped, his breath still heavy. "M-Ms. Nakiri... I-I apologize." he said with a shaky voice. The feeling of something hard against his hands caused him to realize that he'd gone and accidentally blasted a hole through the wooden floor boards. It was only a couple inches across, but it was still surprising that he'd become that unsettled. Seikatsu moved his right hand, releasing the piece of wood and slowly grabbing at a spot on his abdomen. He pulled out a small, transparent, sharp object made almost entirely of diamond and shaped like a fang. The large man looked at it, allowing his body to fall back against the wall as he looked to the ceiling with a relieved look. "I'm so sorry." He said as a final tear streamed down his cheek. The strange, sharp object was placed back under his bandages moments before the door to his room flew open, revealing a man with a frenzied look on his face. "AT LAST!" the man exclaimed. Seikatsu's eyes turned rather displeased at the sudden interruption to him reminiscing. "THANK THE GODS YOU BOTH SHO-" "You have 10 seconds to get my attention before I cut you in half." Seikatsu said, interrupting the loud man's screaming as he reached over to his Thorn of Betrayal. The man began talking extremely fast afterwards, saying "I lost some stuff in the desert, if you find it I'll pay you handsomely." with a fairly squeaky voice. Seikatsu set the blade back against the wall, his eyes back to being very cold, deal, dull, void like, and all over full of nothingness that seemed to be sucking on a person's soul as he said "You bought yourself 5 minutes... to tell me the truth."

The man sat down in a chair and said. "I'm a merchant, who travels... A traveling merchant if you will. Some time ago, me and my caravan were engulfed in a massive sand storm. When the storm cleared, I was all that was left. I found some of my caravan members... but they were-" "In pieces." Seikatsu interrupted the man again, finishing his statement. The man's eyes lit up, confirming that Seikatsu was on point. "H-how did you-" "Your friends told me." "Th-they... told you?" "I work with the souls of the damned. I guide them, and lay them to rest. Your friends made a dying request that their killers be brought down. I'll not refuse a mortal their final will." Seikatsu said as he began standing up, touching the spot where he slipped the sharp object into. "I'll also never forsake the life of a mortal. Those beings are a danger, killing unnecessarily, and will answer for flooding me with work." Seikatsu added with a slightly depressed voice. "Ms. Nakiri, I doubt your asleep. I'd like to request your aid." Seikatsu said to the large ball of blankets in the corner as he stood at the doorway.
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 30th September 2015, 1:07 am

Things make so little sense when one is only half-awake, the woman still blinking the bleariness from her eyes as he mourned from something that he appeared to pull from his very body…which might’ve been possible, but for all she knew that was that odd twilight zone between sleep and awake causing her to mistake things. Before she knew it the door slammed open, some excitable fellow far too awake and energetic trouncing in to yell so early in the morning. His sudden and unpredictable intrusion forced the woman to hide in the blankets, thoughts of firing off something towards him oh-so tempting if she hadn’t kept her mind about her. Considering he had to deal with Seikatsu’s threats she thought maybe she could lightly doze until he disappeared.

Except this man’s voice just seemed to creep down her ear canals regardless, that shrill tone forcing its way and refusing to allow the woman such pleasures. In the darkness of the room her glare from the comfort of her covers went unnoticed as the man launched into his spiel. This…well she wasn’t entirely sure what to think at first. Their intruder merely wanted them to retrieve his loot from the sands, yet it would seem another request came from the very men who lost their lives for his business. A little bit of revenge and justice she could get behind, but the loot could’ve waited had it not been for their secondary clientele. Then again he might have really only come for Seikatsu and not her…

…Except the request of, well, an acquaintance felt a little harder to ignore. Sure she could’ve said “No” and rolled back over, but what was the point? She’d recovered plenty and it’d put her at ease to deal with whatever might’ve taken the lives of those poor souls. Sitting up with the blankets acting more like large veil she sighed, ”I see no reason to say no.” She stretched a little, arm behind her head, to help wake up her body before making sure to reduce her travel pillow back into its compact form and stuffed her personal blanket back into her bag. The rest she folded quickly even if a little sloppily – they’d probably be washed in some form anyhow – before dragging the mattress back into its proper place atop the frame. Once she double-checked everything she’d meet the man outside the building, the sun not yet peeking over the horizon.

[3]

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 30th September 2015, 9:23 pm

Seikatsu stepped out to feel the cool embrace of the still morning air. The sun had yet to grace the horizon, yet the moon was preparing to embrace the other side of earth land and bathe it with her radiant aura. He regretted coming to this place, having this power of his... However, Seikatsu knew the mother doesn't save her children out of love, but rather she saves them because they have purpose. He took a step forward, the crunching of the sands beneath his feat were made louder by the still sleeping sounds of the village. He heard his ally, Mao Nakiri, walking out from the Inn they'd stayed in with the old woman behind her. "I hope you kids didn't do anything too wild last night..." she teased. Seikatsu shot her a sharp look, the kind that implied a threat and removed the need to verbalize it. "I was only kidding dearie, now be safe and do come again." the woman said, slightly cringing from the look. Seikatsu didn't speak to Mao, he was too ashamed to do so, so he just began walking. It was only a short while after the pair had made it out of the quiet little town, located in the middle of the god forsaken desert that the sun began to show itself. Upon doing so, the air began to heat up and Seikatsu went and let out a short sigh. 'So it begins...' he thought to himself. 'At least you don't have that cloak anymore...' Altsoba chimed in, using her telepathic bond with Seikatsu. 'Agreed.' Seikatsu responded. As the sunlight barraged Seikatsu, it having risen very much above the horizon now, the demonic scar on Seikatsu's back began to glow with its standard crimson aura and black highlights. The glow originated at the demon shaped scar, and then traveled, following a line up his neck to the front of his face. It followed a separate line up the shoulder on the opposing side to the mark on his face, winding around his arm and finding its new home on his hand, at the same demon shaped scar. He felt a bit uneasy still, having his scars visible, but it was of little concern to him since plenty people had already seen them.
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 10th October 2015, 11:47 pm

The phrase escaped Mao’s understanding, the implications strange as she couldn’t quite figure out how they might relate to them. Had she been a bit loud about removing the mattress? It was the only thing she could think that really created a ruckus outside of their early morning intrusion…but that wasn’t them. Leaving the safety of town, Mao whistled into the still air, the world asleep while the chill clung to the desert around them before the inevitable sunrise would erase any and all traces. If not for remnants of sleep she might’ve already begun bracing for impact, finding a stronger rhythmic sequence of small earth shakes reassuring.

Nocshanks’ girth and size made him impossible not to notice as he trotted towards them, Mao halting and watching him with a bored and dazed look, patting the large canine…esque creature between the horns. ”Sorry Nocshanks, I didn’t expect to set out so early either,” she soothed him, though the low hum and his relaxed posture seemed to reply he didn’t mind at all. He joined the small party, keeping behind them as Mao yawned and then murmured a depressed sounding introduction if only because the sun chose to peek over the rim of the horizon, ”Seikatsu, this is Nocshanks. Nocshanks, this is Sei-(yawn)-katsu.”

Curiously she watched the color move around his body, the show as mesmerizing as the sunrise, more so because she didn’t understand it quite as well as the other expected phenomenon. ”Why does the light flow like that? Like it’s alive?” her far away voice asked, the woman scratching behind one of her ears and finally stretching, as if accepting finally she couldn’t return to slumber. It was only belatedly she realized she’d forgotten to don her long veil, pulling the soft cloth from her bag and carefully lacing her ears through the holes, the garment falling back to lie atop most of her tail save the three tips. ”Has it always done that?”

[4]

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 11th October 2015, 12:17 am

The name came from nowhere, that damned name he'd given himself to overlay his hatred of what he was. As the dog like being came into view, Seikatsu paused, clenching his fists as he recalled a time when he'd considered himself a traitor, when he called himself unworthy of life. He remembered the cost of his freedom from his own punishment. Costing him the life of one of the only things he had in this world, to realize he wasn't a traitor, he wasn't unworthy, but rather he was no different. "Don't... ever address me by that name." Seikatsu said in a low, irritated voice a drop of blood fell from the cut his nails inflicted on his hand. "Seikatsu is dead." he said with a blank voice. "Address my by my tribe name. With that said, I'm honored to meet you Nocshanks." he added, his voice moderately sullen but not showing an excessive amount of depressions.

A shadow appear on the ground, spawning from Seikatsu's shadow. It appeared as though he were producing two of them. "Ah... beast-girl, 'tis a treat to see you again. Please forgive my lover for being so unlike himself, he's endured quite a bit in the past couple months and hasn't quite gotten over it." the feminine voice of Altsoba's rang through the warming air. "I believe I've told you, I'm not your lover. Be glad I don't still hate you, but we're not even close to being on good terms wench." Seikatsu said in a sour voice. "Now now, I was merely joking around. You know this woman's your friend, so you should tell her... I'm sure she'd listen, and she's one of those wizards who kiss the council's feet, or at least her guild is. I'm sure she'd be willing to help..." the demon of war said. "-tch- The chains of fate bring us together to deal with another man's issues, she'll have no concerns for my own issues. And I refuse to accept aid from a guild mage, solely because their guild requires them to aid me." Seikatsu said, turned around and began walking away. Altsoba's shadow merged with Mao's, the only thing of color were the glowing red spots where eyes would go. "I'm terribly sorry my sweet, he's not been himself as of late. Normally he's much nastier towards me." she said with a fairly light tone, as if she were more partial to Seikatsu's hatred of the woman. "To answer your question, that glow of his, is the bond we share. It flows smoothly as we're compatible beings, and it has always done so, right from the moment we killed that silly little girl." Altsoba said, knowing Seikatsu was too far ahead to even hear her. "I'll stick around you, he's not as fun to play with when he gets so nostalgic." she said, the shadow shifting to show Altsoba holding the back of her head as though she were relaxing on a bed.

HP: 300
    MP: 125% (+10% MP Regen)

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can Store 50% extra MP
    Legendary(+) Weapon: increased base MP

Post 5/20

Ninetails Derpfox carried out 2 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Desert Beach Party! R2fEWNz , Desert Beach Party! NXDHjfc
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 11th October 2015, 1:22 am

It seemed she unintentionally caused distress, eyes widening a bit as she stopped. The metaphorical death she could understand, at least to the degree of what he meant since the man very well stood before her and she doubted another soul inhabited his body, or at least was pretty sure it wasn’t the case. The reason why however escaped her, the story apparently going untold as he requested to be called by a name he hadn’t even given her.

The back and forth struck her as familiar, small recollections to a time or two before coming back in bits and pieces. He certainly sounded less biting and cold the demoness than what Mao remembered, though…when did she kiss the council’s feet? ’No…probably not literally…but do legal guilds do that?’ Had Sabertooth done that at some point? It sounded strange and perhaps annoying, knowing opinions about the council varied greatly – hell there was a guild devoted to removing them from power. She supposed she was supposed to be insulted a bit by his last remark, though the feeling never came. ’He’s upset, so it’s’ natural to expect some lashing out, and I did unintentionally cause it.’ The long-eared mage almost pointed out that he’d been the one to request her aid in the first place, but the woman bit back her words and merely blinked it all away. She showed no outward reaction, feeling not much of anything except as one watching the events unfold.

”Another question for you then, since I feel it best to let him have his moment alone…in a manner of speaking,” she addressed the shadowy presence, head cocking to the side a little. ”What is it exactly I should be calling him then? He didn’t give me his preferred name…” She chalked it up to an oversight due to his apparent anger, though she had yet to know what’d been done. Mao refrained from inquiring about the “little girl” – some part of her deciding she didn’t want to (nor need to) know.

A low growl began to hum from her large partner, a presence causing the earth to tremble beneath his stationary feet – and it wasn’t the obnoxious scorpion pricking at his foot. Squashing the thing quickly, he nudged Mao, but by then she’d already begun to feel it too, body whirling about to spy a large spout of sand coming from the southeast of their current direction. ”What…? A whale?”

[5]

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 11th October 2015, 1:56 am

Seikatsu spotted the what coming for them, he didn't even bother to pull his Thorn of Betrayal out, feeling rather unhappy that his memories were triggered so quickly. "Oh my... it seems he's in a bad mood." Altsoba said with a snappy voice, the shadow showed a white section that looked like a set of teeth grinning. The whale came towards the ground, but Seikatsu felt no fear, He began balling blue energy in his hand, the power of souls being condensed. Seikatsu overheard the question about his name, he felt no rage from being forgotten as he'd dealt with such a scenario with another member of the council's pawn army. The blue energy spiraled around Seikatsu's hand rapidly, condensing further and further as the great beast approached. Seikatsu walked next to Mao, a depressed look in his eyes as he recalled that he'd just lost control for a moment. "Lady Nakiri... no, Mao. I'm sorry, I was inconsiderate. I am Niyol, I've told you this before." he said as the energy spiraled even faster. He walked a few inches further, the look in his eyes were focused on the ground, abnormal for him to do during a fight. "Because of my hesitance, Lisa is dead... I refuse to lose another dear friend of mine." he said before slowly raising his right hand, keeping the fist balled up with the energy inside. "He's told you quite a bit beast-girl, but it seems you've forgotten some things. We'll have to talk about this later..." Altsoba chimed in, returning to Seikatsu's shadow shortly after. Seikatsu amplified his spell, applying more souls than normal to make it progress faster. "Unleash." Seikatsu said in a level tone, his eyes dull and lifeless as he stared at the whale that was attempting to charge the group. The what was a few feet away when an enormous blast of blue light erupted from Seikatsu's hand when he opened it. The what seemed to be trying to fight the flow of energy, but its attempt was unsuccessful as the energy. Seikatsu's spell finished blasting the whale, and the dust settled revealing that the attack had obliterated it entirely. A small set of items flew forwards, clanking on the ground as it passed. "When this is all over... I have a favour to ask of you." Seikatsu said while looking at the destruction he'd caused. He walked forwards and picked up one of the items that fell on the ground, leaving Mao to claim the other.

MP: 117%

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can Store 50% extra MP

Cooldown:
    Amplify - 4 Posts
    Unleash Soul - 4 Posts

Ninetails Derpfox carried out 1 launched of one Normal Dice :
    Desert Beach Party! Die_06_42164_sm
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 11th October 2015, 10:56 pm

Both ears drooped a little, eyebrows knitting in a slight frown, ’Before? No…I don’t recall this coming up before…’ Yet it seemed as of late the more she tried to remember the less came back, the events hardly matching with many others’ versions that…the woman was left unsure about life. ’It would probably be easier to stop interacting with people…especially if there’s even a slight glimmer of memory of them…but even that isn’t a guarantee anymore.’ Had she fully, truly forgotten anybody? Lisa…she remembered the cute wyvern that could slither up and down one’s body and then become something truly monstrous. ’And now she’s gone, in a different way.’

It was a disheartening realization, and one that caused a curious buildup of tension in the pit of her stomach. Fear. Distress. She worried about completely forgetting about the adorable creature, the memories all that remained. And yet with the unpredictable nature of her memory, how long before whatever cause erased them? ’Would it be easier if I simply disappeared one day? Will they in turn forget about me?’ Life might be easier that way. Watching the whale vanish beneath Seikatsu’s power she couldn’t help but wonder if maybe someday a similar fate would befall her: erased without a trace. ’It would be kinder I think, than giving people false hope I’d return.’

Picking up one of the fallen objects, she inspected the item, judging whether it’d be worth dragging along or leaving out here for some scrapper to scrounge. Now that she’d thought about it, it was oddly hard to remove the notion that someday she truly might disappear from her mind. ’Would it be like then? I’m suddenly here…and then the next…gone?’ Conflict welled up as the animalistic mage struggled with the two opposing thoughts. On one hand it would probably be easier to distance herself from everyone and accept the inevitable disappearance – a reality her mind was slowly grasping as inescapable for reasons beyond her knowledge. Yet with the other…she really didn’t want to leave. Even if she couldn’t remember that girl from the party very well, nor the lad who helped her in the sewers, seeing them created some form of warmth internally she could label as “fondness.” She’d felt remorse at hurting Sei-no, Niyol – and the possibility of forgetting Lisa filled her with distress.

As if sensing all this Nocshanks nudged the girl from her thoughts, Mao’s eyes rapidly blinking as if she awoke a second time that day, ”Ah, sure you may ask. I’ll consider it, but I cannot offer guarantees until I’ve heard it.”

[6]
    Chesha carried out 1 launched of one Normal Dice :
    Desert Beach Party! Die_06_42164_sm

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 12th October 2015, 2:08 am

Seikatsu looked around, seeing no immediate danger on the horizon, and decided it'd be a good way to pass the time. "I can understand if you think less fondly of me than others. I'm a truly terrible man, who's hurt a great deal of innocents. I'm selfish, only existing for my own purposes and keeping my allies alive so I can be satisfied with the knowledge that I didn't get them killed. This favor I wish to ask... it's among the most dangerous tasks I've ever had to plan, and quite likely will be the death of me, or the death of you..." he said, turning his head to Mao upon mentioning the probability of her dying. Continuing walking through the shifting sands, Seikatsu took a breath and prepared to tell this lengthy tale. "My people, as I've told you and many others before, are connected to this world. We are unlike other tribes in that we actively leave our home to ensure the balance of life and death is upheld in other parts. The source of our magic is the flow of souls in and out of this world. Should it grow too great, we become too powerful and we must restrict ourselves to the confines of our tribe or die if we're not home. If there's too little death in this world, we become quite weak, and in some cases die from being cut off from our source of magic." Seikatsu said, hoping he hadn't lost her. "Recently, the flow of my magic, as you've seen before, has been sporadic and unpredictable. There is a way to find out why the balance of life and death are being altered so greatly... So I supposed, I'm asking you for two favors." Seikatsu looked as more sands covered the terrain, showing little sign of their destination coming. "There is an island that was once a mountain. One day, a great force split the island into multiple pieces. This force was my people. On that island lives 3 powerful spirits, and guarding the seas is a forth. As a deterrent, we also placed many guardian stones to keep all outlanders from entering and facing the four gods who live there. We also placed a very powerful artifact on the island." Seikatsu said with a calm voice. He pulled out a large, 5 inch diameter ring made of gold that had black engraving on its side. "This is the first piece of the balance core, the item I took back when we were in the Ancient Ruins with Ms. Aiyana. This was guarded by the sea dwelling god. I must return to Divide Island shortly after this to obtain the last three pieces... this means fighting off 3 gods, 4 if the one who was trusted with this piece is alive. However, this isn't confirmed data, this is legend I was told during my schooling at the tribe. According to the lore, this balance core holds the power to connect with The Mother, and will restore balance, therefore allowing my power to stabilize... and I'll never have to worry about harming you, Mr. Kazakov, or Kateri again." Seikatsu said, it wasn't far to their original destination now, the outline of something was seen in the very far off distance, but it was still a good ways away.

MP: 119%

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can Store 50% extra MP

Cooldown:
    Amplify - 3 Posts
    Unleash Soul - 3 Posts

Desert Beach Party! OdAaNwh , Desert Beach Party! R2fEWNz
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 13th October 2015, 3:49 am

Should she warn him? ’No….they’ve already noticed, I’m sure. The shadow alluded to such.’ Though she could still recall a comment about being a fur coat or something along those lines, so to be fair…he might be a little less favorably viewed if more for that than anything else. ’Then again, it feels like I have less people to rank by comparison anyways. The only person who’s ever been constant is Nocshanks…somehow.’ It couldn’t be stated as a fact, but somehow Mao felt that she and the great beast that trudged alongside them had been with her for some time, even if there came stints of absence.

As…Niyol – she’d have to become accustomed to this change, but endeavored to do so to avoid further unintended pain – mentioned death he’d be met with very little reaction from the woman. Little more than a nod in fact, the warning posing little concern. The rest of the story intrigued her, curious to know some of the “whys” behind the people’s actions. Sure an artifact might strike many as a perfectly logical reason, but it could be seen as rather extreme or perhaps even a larger sign of the potential behind this object. It might lure people in simply due to the struggle to obtain it. ”The Mother? And I’m not sure if I see the second favor, unless you’re talking about the current one I’m providing?”

By stabilizing his power, did the scarred man refer to his bouts of…well Mao didn’t really know how to classify them. Had he been possessed at the temple? Experienced a bout of psychosis? Or maybe the demonic energies merely augmented his state of mind for a spell? Or even more intriguing and scary, was he referring to something else entirely? Some other form of magic or power that wavered? And…” ‘Mr. Kazakov?’ “ Slowly it clicked as she murmured, ”Oh right, the one from the sewers….and that time with the demon.”

About to inquire Niyol on the guardians and that she’d likely help him with this – seeing no reason not too – something caught the woman’s eye. It was a horrifying sight, the thing forcing the short woman to halt in her very step as eyes widened. Grotesque hair sprouted this way and that, legs moving at random intervals as the thing performed it’s ritualistic dance as if ready to sacrifice any of their party for its nefarious purposes. Except Mao wouldn’t permit this most heinous creature to do anything of the like as she shuffled quickly to a heavy rock, the thing requiring both hands as she knelt to pick it up.

And then immediately slammed it down on the tarantula.

After that the crystal mage became torn on whether to grind the rock down and ensure the thing died, use a spell, or perhaps leave it there as marked grave of sorts – and unpleasant surprise for anyone unfortunate enough to lift up the rock. Deciding to simply leave it she returned her attention to her current companion, expression and attitude returning to normal and ignoring her actions mere moments ago, ”I am…intrigued by these guardians you speak of, as well as their purpose. I will have to think a little on this request, but see no reason to really refuse.” She paused, a hand coming up to press against her lips in thought as it felt like there was some reason she needed to live, some task the woman wanted to accomplish before death truly became a worriless matter. ’Well, it’ll come to me or not…and if not, then it might not have been important to begin with,’ she decided, shrugging the matter off.

[7]

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 13th October 2015, 5:27 pm

Seikatsu locked onto the girls hesitance at the mention of Dmitry's name. Either she hadn't known his last name, or she'd partially forgotten him, just as she'd forgotten Seikatsu. He was preparing to ask the cause her Mao's amnesia, but was interrupted when she broke character and attacks a random tarantula that was crawling about on the floor. "Arachnophobia... duly noted." Seikatsu said in a blank voice, his eyes showing no sign of being surprised that Mao would react so strongly to something so small. However, he was thoroughly surprised by it. The crunch of footsteps were heard as a group of met approached the two mages, their plot to assassinate the two where they stood. Seikatsu was rather unamused at their vein attempt at stealth, the sounds of shifting sand under their weight was like a police siren echoing in a cave. He gently kneeled down and placed his Angel's Heart in the ground, the large white blade sank down halfway between the tip and the grip as the sounds go closer. Balls of fire began falling, being engulfed by heavenly light as they came down slowly. "May the mother be kind on your souls." Seikatsu said in a soft voice as the twenty men came into sight. At that same moment, they were all hit with the initial barrage of Seikatsu's Armageddon. The massive barrage of flaming light slammed into the ground, exploding on the sandy surface and sending fire all over. The flames did nothing to Seikatsu and his ally, but the bandits who'd attempted to sneak up on the two were all killed by the sheer force of the attack. Those who didn't die from the attack, were killed by burning alive, as Seikatsu heard the tortured screams as several of them ran around trying to get the fire off them. He gently pulled the sword from the ground, flicking the blade to get any sand off and gently sheathing it. "The mother is our deity. A being who's power is more than 10,000 times that of my entire tribe, past, present, and future combined. She, unlike other deities worshiped by mortals, is tangible. She speaks with us regularly, or at least, she spoke with us when there were more of us. As part of a man's rights, he must meet with the mother in person and receive her blessing, normally in the form of a weapon or shield." Seikatsu held up his Thorn of Betrayal, the black sword that commonly was used to transform into a scythe. "This was my brother's. I'm yet to receive mine, but you've seen the power behind this one." he said plainly. "We should get going, before the sun gets any higher. Unless your desire is to begin boiling in your very flesh." Seikatsu said while looking towards their destination. "As for that second favor, I told you already; I must complete the balance core to find the cause of the imbalance, and then we must end it." Seikatsu said with a strong look in his eyes, he then began walking towards the second part of their mission.

MP: 121%

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can Store 50% extra MP

Cooldown:
    Amplify - 2 Posts
    Unleash Soul - 2 Posts
    Armageddon - 6 Posts
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 17th October 2015, 2:59 am

Gods how she hated those screams, a small sense of pity welling up within Mao at their pain. She couldn’t do anything, nor would she, their dark intent apparent…but she didn’t care for some of the smells wafting up from their burnt flesh and hair, the sounds of pain and anguish, nor the sight as their forms warped with bubbling and crackling tissue. At the same time Mao couldn’t really speak against Niyol’s actions as they had to defend themselves and leaving them unconscious in the rising heat wouldn’t have been much better. ’At least some of them saw a quick end, even if some suffered a little.’

Stepping away from one burning man who seemed to reach towards her, as if asking for her compassion, Mao skirted around further bodies as she listened to the explanation. It might have been cold of her, but she found a curious emptiness towards them in the face of fascination for information. ”No, I’m not particularly fond of heat…” judging by the way her face scrunched in a frown at the mere thought, a taste of disgust dripping from the words, her dislike was quite apparent.

Nocshanks let out a low rumble as they left behind the charcoaled corpses, a hand lightly patting his muzzle as if to mollify the oversized canine. ’So it’s not merely helping him obtain the missing pieces, but putting it all back together?’ This left more inquiries she couldn’t ignore, the silence only lasting a minute or two as she mulled these things over. ”I suppose it’d be pointless to inquire what I could do to help if it turns out the cause is something out of this mortal plane? Then again, you haven’t said which side is currently heavier than the other…” She hated to consider his favor might entail taking lives of others if it turned out the mortal side held more weight than the other. Such would be something she couldn’t help him with, purposefully killing another something she’d never done.

At least, Mao was pretty sure she’d never done such.

As they neared the temple the tailed-mage came to a tentative decision, ”I can certainly help you with obtaining the pieces, but I’m unsure yet if I can or will help with the second favor. That one will depend upon further information I’m afraid…” Here the woman hesitated, brow furrowing again, the next words quieter, ”Assuming I have any memory left at that point.”

[8]

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th October 2015, 3:21 am

Seikatsu was glad to hear he had a trustworthy ally to help with obtaining the final three pieces of the balance core. "That will suffice." he said in response to Mao's answer to his favor. Upon standing at the doorway to the dilapidated temple, he turned to Mao with a firm expression saying "Should you require a friend to aid you in retrieving memories, through natural or unnatural means, I shall volunteer as an accomplice. But know Mr. Kazakov would likely be the first to be at your disposal." with a voice that portrayed something akin to sincerity, as oppose to being blank and emotionless. Waling in, Seikatsu looked around, questioning what sorts of items in such a run down building could be of so great value, that it would be necessary to hire mages to retrieve them. The walls were damaged beyond salvation by the rough desert winds. They were cracked, broken, worn down, and in some parts non-existent. "All lands hold knowledge..." Seikatsu said in a hushed tone, trying to keep a positive outlook on the trashy looking place.

The sound of a stone being kicked, no, it was the sound of a rock accidentally being kicked. Following the sound was the vague pattering of rushing feet, attempting to get out of earshot before the duo would discover their location. "Evidently we have company." Seikatsu said with a rather unhappy voice. He drew the black weapon from his side, flicking it as he said "Reap." causing the weapon to turn to a large, nine foot tall scythe as it moved through the air. He began walking forwards slowly, his eyes already turned crimson with his initiation of a combative state of mind. Whatever had caused the sound had already escaped as Seikatsu had found out when he checked the corner. However, a new sound was heard from Mao's direction, meaning she would be engaging an opponent and Seikatsu was a good distance away from her.

MP: 122%

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can Store 50% extra MP

Cooldown:
    Amplify - 1 Posts
    Unleash Soul - 1 Posts
    Armageddon - 5 Posts

Desert Beach Party! R2fEWNz , Desert Beach Party! OdAaNwh
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 17th October 2015, 3:58 am

The offer might’ve been more tempting had she any proper knowledge about this issue…’But even if I did I’ve likely forgotten it already.’ Yet the female mage believed Sei-Niyol when he implied Dmitry’s anxiousness to help, the man having stuck close to her during a job she’d unwittingly performed. She still felt silly over that, not quite sure how to tell either him nor Mei that…well, they’d done a job she hadn’t actually signed up for, merely mixing up the details of the client.

Lost in thought for a moment, Mao realized belatedly that her companion had trudged further into the ruins, slightly consciously realizing he’d gone off armed. ”You should be more aware,” a gentle, yet deep voice reminded her. Mao turned, blinking as she regarded her oversized friend. Now in the cooler temple, both could feel a spot of relief as the outside temperatures had yet to creep in, though the duet figured the heat wouldn’t penetrate too far into the forgotten temple.

One of her ears flicked.

’Something’s here.’

The black, horned canine reacted immediately, teeth bared as he reared up and speared something on a horn, hand-like paw pressing down as he tore it in twain. While Mao held issues with only a few bugs she didn’t particularly enjoy watching the odd juices flow out onto the ground, the innards a bit like snot. Yet the creature came from the wrong direction….

In one swift motion Mao leaped into the air, hands sliding through the gauntlets clipped to her belt and arming herself as the overgrown snake’s body slammed into the ground where she’d stood moments before. Upwards it pivoted, body shooting up towards her and mouth open. Her tail coiled, the three ends curling in like a fist as she slammed it down on the head, forcing the jaw closed. It tried to turn away, but she’d dug one of her clawed hands into its eye, curling her fingers into the skull to help pull her towards it and do the same unto the other. Horrendous hissing and bursts of reptilian roars echoed as it thrashed about, pain evident in its voice as its body sought to send her flying. The beastial woman wouldn’t hold on for much longer, planting her spell before letting herself fly off and skid on her feet some distance away, barely ducking the wildly flailing tail.

Where her hands once pierced a cropping of blue gems grew, expanding by the second until they decorated the monster’s head like a second set of eyes, though it continued to thrash blindly. There was no need to let the thing suffer however, Mao willing the aquamarine crystals to detonate. Needles punctured skull and brain, finally calming the beast somewhat in its sporadic movements, likely to die within the next couple of minutes. ”…We should traverse carefully. Snakes are deadly even right after death.”

[9]

MP: 85%

Aquamarine Needles: 1/4 duration

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th October 2015, 4:50 pm

Seikatsu let out a sigh of relief that his ally wasn't so easily taken by surprise, then again, dogs are known to have very strong senses. It's likely the creature had some way to communicate with Mao, much like how Lisa was able to speak directly into Seikatsu's mind, and in her final moments she spoke directly to him without the use of telepathy. He walked over to the two slowly, watching the snake in its final moments as it thrashed about. He could see it was trying to live, forcing itself to continue wriggling about as the last bits of energy lefts its corpse. He turned to Nockshanks, his expression becoming slightly depressed at the realization that he lacked a companion to depend on, but then turned his gaze to the serpent and the deceased scorpion. The two turned into flames, disintegrating within moments and leaving behind items on the ground. Seikatsu picked up one of the bags from the corpses, grabbing his chin as he began to think seriously about this. "Is it not strange that upon killing these beings, they drop items? My daughter told me of something called an 'MMO' where the creatures perform such actions, perhaps I should alert her to this location..." he said, somehow trying to make a joke. 'That was horrible.' Altsoba commented. 'Stick to your normally serious self.' she added. 'May I receive credit for making an attempt?' Seikatsu replied, utilizing the bond him and his demon shared.

He let out a sigh "My apologies for the horrid humor. I am attempting to be hospitable, and not as... uptight..." he said to Mao with a sincere, but emotionless voice. He kneeled down to the snake's corpse and tossed the item to Mao, continuing ahead without looking to see if she'd caught it or not. 'I suppose an elder mutt is unable to acquire new abilities...' Seikatsu thought to himself, feeling regret that he'd spent so much of his time being so serious that he'd be unable to properly jest with those he'd come to call friend.

MP: 134% (+10%, 5th post)

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can Store 50% extra MP

Cooldown:
    Amplify - Ready!
    Unleash Soul - Ready!
    Armageddon - 4 Posts

Ninetails Derpfox carried out 1 launched of one Normal Dice :
    Desert Beach Party! Die_04_42161_sm
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 17th October 2015, 9:09 pm

The comment served only to confuse Mao, the woman believing he’d been the one to ignite them. ’Perhaps it is some sort of built in mechanism? Would that make the creatures merely the creations of someone, or not fully biological?’ She became so lost in thought over this that even the great canine shook his head, huffing at the woman and nudging her with his head, causing her to lightly stumble.

”You need not take that serious…” yet at the same time he could understand how humor often flew over her head. A slight sadness crept into his orbs as he regarded his friend, the woman catching something the stranger tossed to her. She was allowed to remember so little that her experiences often left the woman in child-like states when forced to roam freely like this, though somehow she always found people willing to overlook this trait. ’It probably won’t be long before he’s amongst the forgotten too.’ Out of all of them he would remain though, offering comfort in that final moment…and then he locked up those emotions again. He had his mission too.

”Tis fine,” she assured him, opening up the bag to inspect the item inside, confusion still apparent, ”I apologize for not understanding the joke.” Belatedly Mao realized he’d continued further into the temple, and eager to escape the ever encroaching heat she jogged a little to catch up, Nocshanks taking his time though with his longer gait it wasn’t hard. Once closer she couldn’t help asking about another matter however, ”I don’t recall any mention of a daughter before however…and…” Her ears slid back a little, not quite sure how to phrase this right as the woman knew some might take offense to it – plus it was just a hint contradictory. ”And…well…you don’t appear old enough in some ways to have a daughter at combative age.” There was a certain life-worn factor that caused the man to at least seem wise beyond his years and offered a sort of mental age, the demonic scars even providing a slight physical aging but when she looked close she’d guess him to be more in his mid-to-late twenties possibly. ’But people aren’t always how they appear either.’

[10]
    Chesha carried out 1 launched of one Normal Dice :
    Desert Beach Party! Die_03_42160_sm

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th October 2015, 9:30 pm

Seikatsu caught her comments, taking a bit of joy in getting to speak of his child. "Much like Mr. Kazakov, my daughter's in Lamia Scale. She was born when I was fourteen, making her official age 6. However, she too entered a demonic contract. The cost of the contract was life, but instead of anothers' life, it was her own life that was paid. The contract aged her substantially, causing her to be in her mid teens." he said with a calm voice. "We seldomly spend time together, but such is the toils of being a father, the willingness to let go that is." he said, his voice getting slightly solemn as he spoke. Seikatsu stopped in place, allowing Mao to catch up. "However... she's not truly my daughter. At least not by blood she isn't. Kateri was indeed born of my tribe's blood, but she's also part outlander. Her mother was the youngest sister of my mother, what you outlanders address as an aunt. Kateri may or may not know this, and if she does know she most likely doesn't know that I'm aware of such information. Regardless, we are all that remains of the Tribe of Souls, and she wishes me to be her father. I admit to being drawn to her as a parent, so I see no reason to regard her as anything lesser." he said in a rather plain voice and began moving onward.

Seikatsu heard the sound of stones grinding, as well as felt his left foot sinking into the ground, causing him to stop in place. "Mao...." he said to his partner. The ground began shaking as he heard tiles in the background breaking. "Run!" he shouted as he began charging forward as fast as possible, listening as the floor behind him began falling into a chasm below.

MP: 136%

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can Store 50% extra MP

Cooldown:
    Amplify - Ready!
    Unleash Soul - Ready!
    Armageddon - 4 Posts
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 17th October 2015, 10:02 pm

Did she detect the slightest hints of happiness? It could be hard to say with this man, S-Niyol always a bit distant with his emotional displays and general interactions. She couldn’t help categorizing him on the more serious spectrum of people she knew, less vibrant in a way comparatively, but not necessarily in a bad way. The woman wouldn’t vocalize this however, knowing how people tended to take such views in the wrong sense as she listened to him further talk. ’So not a full blood relation, though still partially one…a cousin of sorts,’ she thought, [color=darkorchid]’but due to the age difference and some circumstances it’s developed into a closer familial bond befitting that of parent and progeny.

Curious, the legal mage found it hard to vocalize any questions regarding the relationship, wanting to know how exactly one formed such a bond. [i]’I suppose it could be categorized as a sort of pack/pride mentality? After all wolves and lions will look after the children as a whole, not just their personal brood. Though it strikes me that humans are capable of it on a wider scale at times.’
    How people formed these tribes fascinated her, and she didn’t just mean the actual and physical representations, but also the friendships that seemed to spawn groups between people. Some of them led to pseudo-family structures while others turned into actual families due to breeding…

The rabbit-eared woman’s train of thought was interrupted by the sudden machinations her friend set forth, the group now running to avoid the inevitable pitfall into the abyss. Closer and closer it came as the ground continued to give out, and then something shoved against her back, sending the girl flying, ”What-?”

Looking behind her there was nothing but a stretch of darkness where the floor once stood, and a certain missing companion as well. Panic crept in as she shouted, ”Nocshanks! NOCHSANKS CAN YOU HEAR ME!” A groan floated through her head before the voice spoke up.

”I’m fine, though a little bruised and separated from you. Stay safe in the meanwhile, I’ll try to find you two again through your scent.”

Mao visibly sighed, whole body relaxing, ”He’s fine, he says he will catch up with us in due time and to continue onwards.”

[11]

Aquamarine Needles: 3/4 duration

Chesha carried out 2 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Desert Beach Party! OdAaNwh , Desert Beach Party! R2fEWNz

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th October 2015, 10:28 pm

Seikatsu held on for dear life as he looked down into the great, tar colored chasm below him. He could feel no walls to prop his feet on and get some leverage, so had to rely on his powers. He released himself, calling upon his Wings of the Guardian to catch him, flying to meet up with Mao on the surface. He heard her shouting for her companion, and the comments from below stating the creature was fine. "I allowed Lisa to enter combat virtually alone... I'll not let the same fate befall your companion." Seikatsu said in a firm voice. "Gabriella." he said in a plain voice. Within a fraction of a second, a golden magic circle appeared next to him, out from it formed a woman with a staff and feathered wings. Her angelic form, beautiful in all regards, changed to her kneeling to Niyol. "You called for my my lord?" She said in a calm voice. "You slept with me one night, I'm by no means your lord." Seikatsu replied in an unamused voice. The woman stood up, looking at Mao and bowed graciously. "I am Gabriella, the Archangel of-" "Introductions can come later, Nockshanks is down there alone. I want you to go in there and keep him alive." Seikatsu said, interrupting her due to the urgency he felt. "Very well." she said calmly and flew into the hole. "She's a decent being... things happened when I visited her home." Seikatsu said to alleviate any questions as to their relationship.

Not long after, the sound of pattering feet on the floor, and the rustle of a body dragging was heard. Accompanied by clicking, and hissing coming from several directions. A large snake appeared before Seikatsu, as a large scorpion would appear before Mao. "I suppose there to be no shortage of fauna, even in the desolate lands of a desert." Seikatsu said in a somewhat annoyed voice, growing tired of constant fighting. Seikatsu opened his hand, causing the scythe he dropped when the floor collapsed to burst out from the rubble and land in his palm. He charged forwards, moving in a zigzag pattern to throw the snake off, and avoiding its gaze to prevent getting stoned on the realest level. He jumped aside as the snake slammed its face into the ground, and then spun his scythe to make a small cut in the back of its neck that he used as a foot hold when he jumped on it. The snakes' head flew up, and then fell off as Seikatsu charged up on of his attacks, firing it by using "Amplify" to speed the charge time up. He rolled forwards to break his fall, and with the writhing corpse behind him, he looked to Mao to check her condition.

MP: 118%
    Gabriella's HP: 180

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can Store 50% extra MP
    Nockshanks, Mao, Seikatsu have +3% HP Regen

Cooldown:
    Amplify - 4 Posts
    Unleash Soul - 4 Posts
    Armageddon - 4 Posts

Duration
    Summon Gabriella - 6 Post

Summon Gabriella, the archangel:
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 17th October 2015, 11:30 pm

Meeting the angel was….strange and interesting at the same time, everything a bit abrupt – partially thanks to the male in question, her ’lord’ – but all the same Mao smiled at him. ”Thank you,” she spoke honestly, sad for the loss yet thankful for his thoughtfulness on the matter. Nocshanks….she couldn’t say it for certain, but some part of Mao knew she’d been with the beast for a fair while even if her memories refused to budge beyond a point (and now sported unrecognizable holes at that). Out of everything and everyone he felt the most reassuring, and wouldn’t question him despite the mild curiosity of how sleeping with an angel resulted in servitude…besides everyone deserved some privacy regardless of her heaps and bounds of curiosity.

Mao supposed these things hid here during the day to beat the heat, the place likely (and unfortunately) probably filled with them. ’We’re probably lucky they’re not cropping up in swarms and groups, though they do have an odd favoritism towards pairs.’ Even stranger they kept coming in different species pairs, the woman wondering if maybe these basilisks had some sort of peace treaty with the scorpion nest within the temple. Regardless of fantasies or truths she sighed at the thing, falling into a defensive stance as it waved its claws and tail about menacingly.

Parrying a strike of the claws, the other one sunk into her thigh and causing the woman to hiss as it squeezed down. An armored hand shot out to latch onto the joint, causing a cropping of crystals to weigh the thing down, taking some of its grip away in the process as she again batted away the other claw, ducking to the side to avoid a tail jab. The crystal mage charged forward, stepping on its head and latching onto the tail with both hands as her feet hit ground. A cry ripped out of her throat as the woman pivoted, dragging the beast and beginning to spin with the thing. Intermittently she let its claws and head bang into things as another growth of gemstones formed along its tail. Once she gained enough momentum Mao caused both sets to detonate again, ridding the nuisance of both a claw and its tail as it slammed.

In its confusion from the clockin’ to the noggin the thing staggered about like a drunkard, not realizing its prey-turned hunter casually walked up from behind. Sitting atop it and forcing the thing into the ground, Mao slammed her metal-sharp hand through the thing’s head, pulling it back out to sigh in disgust at the mess. ”I suppose its bad luck to wish for something other than bugs and snakes…?” Such would usually damn them to something worse, but at this point if it ended up in less of a goopy mess she wouldn’t mind as the things yet again began to disappear in their strange ways.

[12]

Aquamarine Needles: 4/4 duration - going on CD

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 18th October 2015, 12:00 am

His ally dispatched the spare scorpion beautifully, using a dancing myriad of attacks to be rid of its claws and tail, before ending its life. Looking on the two bodies, they again ignited and began flaking away into nothingness. The bodies took some time to vanish, and when they had finally become one with the wind, they revealed nothing to be left behind. "I suppose only certain ones contain items." Seikatsu said in a level voice. He didn't particularly care for the items they dropped, as he'd only come here to fulfill the last dying wish of a group of souls. Seikatsu heard the words coming from Mao's mouth as she wished to find something besides snakes and bugs in this place, something he'd disregarded. "Supposing something else is in this place..." he said in response to it, and continued walking. Upon entering a new room, massive in size and untouched by the hands of time, and the shifting sands that ruined the entrance to the temple, the soul mage heard something moving in the walls. No... not something.. many things. The sound of feet clicking on the material, slithers, and something else approaching echoed through the room. "It appears you forgot to knock on wood. Mao, cover me!" he called as he ran forward a few steps, placing a hand to the ground as an enormous magic circle appeared, glowing bright red as though it were made of lava. Seikatsu began saying "I call upon the Flame's Emissary, he who wields the blade of fire and acts as the volcanic guillotine. By your scales, I am protected..."

Meanwhile, Gabriella would be accompanying Nockshanks with a smile on her face, more than happy to be getting some fresh air. While the fighting was about to begin above ground, Gabriella would assist Nockshanks by using the link between her and her summoner to let the large beast know exactly where the other two were. Or at least, she assumed Mao was sticking by Seikatsu's side as she lacked any other form of backup.

MP: 120%
    Gabriella's HP: 180

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can Store 50% extra MP
    Nockshanks, Mao, Seikatsu have +3% HP Regen

Cooldown:
    Amplify - 3 Posts
    Unleash Soul - 3 Posts
    Armageddon - 3 Posts