Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I'm only saving you because you're cute[Mission,Private,]

Opium Serket
    Opium Serket

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arachnid Allure
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I'm only saving you because you're cute[Mission,Private,] Empty I'm only saving you because you're cute[Mission,Private,]

Post by Opium Serket 3rd December 2012, 1:14 pm

What a mess of a day. Freezing cold rain beat down heavy on a tired earth. Meanacing dark clouds turned the sky grey. The crystal clear droplets that fell from those clouds stung as they hit skin. Cold and hard it was like getting pounded by small needles. The rain didn't seen like it was going to give up its relentless downpour at all which only made the day more of a pain to deal with. With this type of weather almost no one dared to step outside unless they had to work and even then most of those people called in sick or something. A crack of lightning illuminated the dark grey skies and a boom of thunder gave it a voice. The winds were sharp and strong, pushing the rain around which only made it that more painful to be out. This was not a normal storm, this was a storm from hell... Perfectly chaotic.

As of late the jobs on the job board were questionable. There was a decrease in " dark " jobs. This forced a lot of dark mages to take on some real meaningless jobs. Today Opium was in such a predicament. Her icy blue eye scanned the board about thirty or so times before realising that all the jobs were shit. A frustrated sigh slipped from her lips as she dropped her head.

" Curses... I can't do these things.. Ugh! "

Picking her head up she looked around and pulled off a random job from the board. She needed to do something regardless of how lame,boring,stupid or just plain pathetic the job was. Quickly she walked away reading the description of the job she just took. Her eye darted over its contents and a smile spread over her face as she tucked the paper in her coat pocket. Even though every job on that board screamed legal guild, this particular job screamed Opium. Grabbing her hat she opened the guild doors only to be met witha faceful of cold rain and strong winds.

"A challenge... I like that."

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 1:36 am