Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Ex-Rune Knight...(Towa's Intro)

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Ex-Rune Knight...(Towa's Intro) Empty The Ex-Rune Knight...(Towa's Intro)

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 28th August 2015, 10:33 pm

She had sent a letter to a man she had heard about, a guild master from a most curious Independent guild. She waited in the Dinner she mentioned in the letter, her aspects sitting at a table nearby. She had invited them to this little place so she could talk with them about her joining them. She had grown sick of the Rune Knights and their ridiculous rules, one that had stopped her from doing her job in a manner that kept people safe in the long term. This is why she had just walked out, leaving her badge on her desk. She wondered what they would say honestly, she was planning on being completely up front about her reasons. She would not hide the fact that she was gonna become something of a vigilante, but it didn't matter as long as she kept people safe. For now she waited, sipping some tea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

The Ex-Rune Knight...(Towa's Intro) Empty Re: The Ex-Rune Knight...(Towa's Intro)

Post by Daemon Spade 29th August 2015, 2:41 pm

Daemon walked through the door of the dinner wearing a silver t-shirt and a pair of black jeans and a necklace of a onyx wolf with silver eyes. "Hmm that said to me that woman here ." He looked around and noticed the woman and walked over to her and sat into the seat next to her before he ordered a salad with chicken. Daemon knew that who person was based on her scent matching the letter My father told me stories about the missions he undertook as a rune knight. The fear people had for other units and the smiles they had when he stopped others from causing trouble. Your reasons remind me of him and his reasons for leaving the rune knights " he said as he looked at her with a calm and focused stare. " My father fought against his superiors to protect my mother from death row. If your serious about joining I want to know your reasons in detail. "

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Ex-Rune Knight...(Towa's Intro) 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

The Ex-Rune Knight...(Towa's Intro) Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:28 am