Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The King of Thieves. (Private Job)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private The King of Thieves. (Private Job)

Post by Celine 21st August 2015, 11:07 am

The train had been a bit of an awkward ride for her due to the fact she had brought her demon under contract with her Uziael, and as it were most people did not like nor trust demons, “Uziael did you have to come with me?” She was confused on why the demon had insisted on coming with her in any way, “Due to the idea that I am curious to see the face the slaughtered that entire village again.” She sighed knowing that was a part she did not want to remember, “I did it to cure myself. . . . Which did not work might I remind you?” the demon laughed at her words, “Of course of course but look in the distance.” She looked to her side the town she would be stopping at before trekking into the desert to find the ruins of the place where the stolen lacrima was hidden by the thieves. “We need a plan Uziael.” She looked at a book she had sat on her lap and picked it up pulling out a small pen before writing a small list of supplies she would need, “you know the desert better than most so finding where they hid the lacrima should be easy yes?” The demon looked up and nodded which to most would be impossible to see but she had seen his true face meaning not only could she touch him but she could always see him, “They would have a few places to hide it though for an operation of their size the ruins would be the most likely case.”

She sighed waiting out the rest of the ride reading her book the cold aura of the demon chilling her cabin which she could care less about though the couple people there would be more annoyed she felt. Once they had reached the station she packed her things and looked to Uziael pointing to the desert, “Go check your top three areas you would assume them to be and return to me by sun down I plan for us to spend the night in town the trek out in the morning.” The demon turned its head curiously, “Would night not be the best time to trek in the desert?” She knew this would come and she shook her head, “No my blood is able to resist the heat easily so heat stroke is not a problem what I need it the time to heat my blood so I can gas out the hiding place of those thieves.” With that the demon nodded and flew off towards the areas to go check them while she got off the train and sighed ready to go get some more info and supplies for the trek and fight.

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.

Job Details.:
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Private Re: The King of Thieves. (Private Job)

Post by Eris 21st August 2015, 12:10 pm

Lady Red

Among the sandy ruins of the Forgotten Desert in the heart of the sands Siren sat on a stone throne in a large cavern, big enough to fit several Kaiju,  deep under ground.  She leaned to one side resting her head against the palm of her hand,   dressed in a flowing red dress.   She was in an unusual form today,  her hair was black and her eyes gold,  two short small horns emerging more from the back and side of her head.  Her legs crossed looking bored as she stared at the far end of the cavern where stood the very gate Siren had emerged from into Earthland.  It lay dormant,  the massive stone ring hollow and devoid of power.

Around the room were thugs and mercenaries carrying swords and bows...  And a giant house-sized block of smaller crates all bound up into one package rested in the center.   Many of the crates were missing,  scattered throughout the cavern with lacrima crystals spilling out.    The mercenaries had procured the crate and were being paid to occupy the cavern and help carry out her project.

She wanted to make the gate stable.   She wanted a way to open it,  and keep it open.    All around the base of the great Gate were lacrima creations being set in place in an intricate network around it's ring,   wooden scaffolding framed the gate from the ground to the ceiling as workers set lacrima in places while others built contraptions on work tables with schematics and supplies strewn about.  

It had been a only a week since acquiring the lacrima crystals and they had tested three of the most promising designs already and the concept was proving to be a failure and she was ready to abandon the project,   these crystals seemed to be worthless for the purpose.    She would need to find other methods.  

311/200

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The King of Thieves. (Private Job) NvVyM98

The King of Thieves. (Private Job) CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 21st August 2015, 12:46 pm

Uziael had been hunting for the Thieves hideout quite hard having already searched on place and now ended up at a vast underground cavern that was once home to an old sand dragon before it died due to being hunted, “Hmmm nothing here either. . . That leaves one more place and I have a strange feeling they are there. . . Best to check however. . .” As it was the demon began to make his way to the ruins to try and confirm his suspicions.

In the town she had not found much help in the way of information on the thieves as if anything their cartel ring seemed to have a lot of sway and hold in the underworld here. Once she had reached the end of the alleyway which a shopkeeper had asked her to do to pick up her wares when a couple thugs came up behind her one large the other a bit smaller but much more muscle on them. “Hey hey lady heard you were looking for our group?” the taller one was talking he seemed to have a cocky attitude, “Yes I was wondering if you could tell me where your base of operations are?” The two of the men laughed at her statement looking at eachother with a smug grin on their faces, “Well we could always use a new whore.” They began to walk towards her slowly trying to be menacing as she began to rub her temples, “Oh great simple thugs.” She walked up to them and kicked one into the air as she pulled her hand back and a black chain of venom came looping back and plunged through the larger thugs back and hit him into the ground his mouth spraying blood as he coughed, “GAH!” She looked to the other man and smiled her eyes now yellow with serpent like slits, “I am not one to take abuse simply you see and if you don’t wanna end up like your friend. . .Run now.”

After the man had ran she cleaned up her mess and went back into the shop she had been told to go into the alley by, “Now then I was waiting all too long mind if I just pick them up here?” the shop keep with a look of surprise and fear on his face noded and handed her the thermal blanket and a few other things she would need for the desert. “Now then off to go find a place to stay. . .”

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 21st August 2015, 1:03 pm

Lady Red

As the afternoon passed Siren grew less amused.   She had just returned to the cavern after managing things elsewhere,  stepping into the cavern through the rocky wall as though it weren't there.    The latest design had been finished on schedule and workers were climbing down from the scaffolding before they test the activation sequence.    

With a small gesture a stone throne appeared and she sat,  eyes looking at her until she raised a hand and motioned,  giving the go ahead.  

The lacrima all around the Gate lit up and a swirling vortex appeared.    Yugi had stopped by earlier with ideas on some tweaks for the design and they appeared to be working.    Siren leaned forward in her throne,  elbows on the armrests and hands locked in front of her face with a serious expression as she watched and waited,  the vortex lighting up the room.    

It was going great,  for all of two minutes.    The lacrima all around the gate shattered all at once and the vortex warped and wavered until it imploded sending a shockwave throughout the cavern that knocled thugs off their feet,  making Siren's hair flow in the air behind her but otherwise seemed unphased glaring at a little point of light that remained until it winked out.

Another failure.

Siren sighed and stood up and approached the gate to investigate.   She had seen the various bands and flows of magic with her own eyes flowing into the vortex,   a complicated pattern of arcane energies.   Everything seemed perfect.    

It was the Lacrima.   They were impure,  shoddy,   weak.   She needed a stronger catalyst that may not even exist,  certainly not in public.

The shipment of crystals was worthless to her now.    As she touched the base of the gate and felt it's energies fading she felt something else approaching,  something faint,  but demonic.    It reminded her of the cloaked archdevil she slew weeks ago when fighting over this very gate in hell.

Siren's eyes narrowed as she looked in its direction of approach.  It wouldn't be able to sense her yet,  but it was on its way.   Perhaps having felt the gate's failed activation?  

She wasn't about to let it witness anything.    Siren disappeared into the ground and shot towards the demon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

d a m n a t i o n
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 21st August 2015, 1:31 pm

Something had happened nearby and the demon knew it the sounds of a detonation rang in the air and more importantly it had no signs of being anywhere meaning that the ruins where exactly where the demon needed to be, “Good now to. . .” Within seconds it could feel another demon on it’s way one that felt like one of the greaters that rule over the hells and within moments it had removed its twin hand scythes ready for a fight, “Who are you. . . An enemy to Sayrn soon I hope, I need to cut loose.” its wings which looked like a deep grey fog where open as it prepared to fight seeing the woman and holding it’s ground.

It had been way too late something she knew as a problem she had rented the room but Uziael had not come back yet which means a problem had arisen and even if she wanted to wait she would have to head out quick to find him. “Great. . .” With a quick pack she was out in the desert before many could notice the walk to the ruins being her first stop as for all intents and purposes she needed to make sure that Uziael was okay. “Hey you killed my partner lady but this time I got some backup right here!” She turned to see three men being there two large thugs each seeming to stand at eight feet tall and the other man who she told to run before. “You are here again? I tried to let you live ya know.” She sighed not really wanting to get into a fight but being flung into it with ease.

The two large ones started off pulling out folding great axes and each acting in unison as they fought her, “My oh my. . .” she tried to duck and weave around them noting that the little guy would be the best first target as she got in range and kicked him into the air his blood covering her shoes as she hooked and pulled her hand and another chain made of venom hooked around and pierced through the mans neck impaling him on the ground, unknown to her however was the fact one of the larger men had snuck up on her and began a swing as she narrowly blocked it with her hand her blood black as night dripping onto the metal of the axe as it began to melt in her grip, “Oh? Opps there it goes.” Everything her blood touched from the ground to the axe itself began to sizzle and corrode to nothing at the touch of her blood as she kicked the man in front of her led a chain from behind him knocking his heart out from the impact and pierce of the chain. “Do I have to kill you too?” the last man lunged at her with a quick hit as she threw her blood into his eyes and watched him crawl on the ground in pain as she stomped on his spine till she heard a crack walking away, “you are going to die out here with you lower body paralyzed permanently and your eyes blinded. . . Have fun.” She soon continued on her way to the ruins her clothes stained with blood as her hand dripped with her own blood leaving a corrosive sizzling trail.

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 21st August 2015, 2:00 pm

Lady Red

Siren moved through the earth with ease,  disappearing through the wall of the cavern and didn't bother traveling the distance between.   She could sense the demon and knew exactly where it was in relation to her.   Vanishing,  she appeared suddenly up from the ground directly in the demon's path and burst out from the desert sands,  her body breaking apart and expanding losing it's human facade.

Instead of the black haired woman Siren stood tall looming over the wraith-like hooded demon.   It was definitely related to the class of demon Siren had fought against in hell.  It being an enemy was more than likely,  but how did it slip out of hell.   Why was it alone.  

She could feel it's power and it was insignificant compared to the greater demons of hell,  such as Siren or even her the upper ruling classes.   Perhaps it was rogue,  a messenger or warrior that was severed from it's connection to hell...  "An enemy to Sayrn"  Who the devil was Sayrn.

As it drew it's twin sickles and radiated a cool fog,  threatening her,  thinking it could stand against her.  Siren was almost taken back at it's daring.  With a short gesture of her her head flicking up slightly the earth beneath the demon flashed red and in a second burst up in a geyser of molten lava that shot up into the air in a 10 meter area around where it had stood so ready to fight her.

Should it have hit,  the creature would feel a fiery heat to it's very core echoing the burning rivers of hell itself that would sear into its very core and seem to eat away it it's being.    Enough to erase it from the face of Earthland,  but Siren pulled back on her magic.  She did not want to slay it yet.  

The wraithish demon would lay in tatters as the molten mess cooled and clumped up mixing with the blackened sands and glass formed from the heat.   To Siren's eyes,  she could see the fear of death welling up within it.  A panic in its soul.   It did not want to die.   It did not want to go back.

"Why do you fear death so." She said,  Her body seeming to sink into the sands as she got up close into the demon's face as it clung to life.   Her voice sinister and integrating.   The question was a front,  a false question.  The real meaning behind it was who this demon's masters were.   For a demon to fear death would mean that it expects only doom and torment from it's masters,  or some worse fate awaiting it in the afterlife.   They did not often care,  as they knew that death was not the end.  Usually.

"And why are you here."

d a m n a t i o n
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 21st August 2015, 4:20 pm

It could barely believe what it was seeing, “A royal from the hells. . .  What are you doing he.” Before it could even finish a blazing geyser of lava burned through it’s very soul every inch in pain unlike anything it could have felt the fear of death was growing until the geyser stopped its body charred and burned its one great wings slowly blowing away like a wisp of smoke, “D-Do I fear death? You ask a question a wanderer would know the answer to. Yes I fear death one such as I who lost everything would fear it.” It could remember the last time it was in this position, it was the aspect of death itself a demon feared as one none shall step on or question the power of. Yet on one day a simple demon claimed that throne and stole its right as the aspect of death in one moment it was banished to Earthland in order to have it killed and now all over again here it was sitting in front of a royal devil on beyond it’s own class in every way and yet it still needed to survive, “I am here with Sayrn Firrion to kill the thieves that have been affecting the lives of many by stealing many a lacrima and so we came here to try and stop them.” It knew it was going to die either way it had nothing left that old shame that it had buried beneath a veil of arrogance and grandeur was all but finished burned away with the same lava that nearly killed it and yet it still had another question, “As the ex Aspect of Death Uziael I would ask that rather than killing me you let me follow you. . . I have another contract however one to a God Slayer named Sayrn. . . One most certainly on her way now. . .”  It needed to live and if Sayrn was going to come it knew this devil might kill her and with it’s own life not being the only on the line it needed to make sure the woman did not get killed like it could. “I would ask you leave her be she is not here to trifle with you only to remove those that would negatively affect others with their own greed.” It hoped it’s appeal would let the devil in front of it give mercy to Sayrn as that was the most it could do in this position.

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 21st August 2015, 5:52 pm

Lady Red

Siren's large size took up half the sky above the demon, her wings flared out taking up much the rest as it twitched and faded with smokey vapors where much of it's being had been burned away. If she knew anything about these wraith-like demons, they were from another type of hell other than the Burning Hell she ruled, it's cloaks and hood would mend itself out of the smokey vapors after a while, if she let it be it would be able to carry on and live another day.

Siren's white burning eyes narrowed while one large hand, big enough to pick the demon up like a doll, pinned it to the ground as it spoke. She was looking for some answers and all it would take was one wrong word for her to finish it off. Her hand was uncomfortably hot against the demon's body.

Lost everything?

Siren's mind rushed through the archives of information and knowledge she had acquired from experience and her time in hell. Lost everything. A few possibilities, usually demons would be devolved into tormented husks as punishment for failings or given a true death. But not all layers of hell would have the same machinations. Her hand pressed more firmly against it to provoke it to keep talking.

So he was here as a scout. An outcast demon with a partner coming to kill some thieves. Either the demon was pretending to be a mage or this Sayrn Firrion was a mage. Sent to her death by some job issued in the wake up the missing lacrima. Siren scowled. Damn mercenaries were unreliable foolish bastards.

Siren considered the mage coming for her. Her experiments were a failure and she had some loose ends to take care of. She was more curious about witnessing this mage that had partnered with a demon. It said it was an ex-"Aspect of Death". As she understood it, that was a title given to demons of another layer of hell. The archdevil she had slain, the reaper-like demon leading the army of demonic wraiths. IT was an Aspect of Death. She had slain it and usurped it's domain for herself when it invaded her land over the gate.

This little demon here was one? It had lost everything it said. Had it somehow had power usurped without losing its life? Perhaps the archdevil she slew was in fact the same usurper. But there were multiple different layers of hell for every type, while possible it wasn't necessarily that likely.

Siren smiled at the demon, a plan forming in her head.

"Your life will be spared, as will your mage friend. In exchange I accept your fealty, your complete loyalty for your life and the life if this woman who approaches." As she spoke her body shrunk to a more casual size and she unhanded the demon, a finger pointing in the air before her and the demon creating a pentagram formed of runic symbols that at a glance filled the mind with the terms and arrangements of the contract.

By touching it, the contract would be sealed. The cost: His being becomes hers, her word his unrelenting law, unable to resist or act against her in any way on pain of eternal damnation and torture. In return: Siren would not kill him, and she would not take hostile action against the approaching woman or make her job more difficult. Further more, his contract with her would remain unbroken and he'd be free to carry on as though this little altercation never happened... until Siren commanded something of the demon or the demon would be pressed to act against her in which case her contract bars that action.

d a m n a t i o n
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 21st August 2015, 6:26 pm

It had little choice at this point either it was both itself and Sayrn died or it signed this contract, "I accept those terms." it then raised its hand placing it on the the seal and soon enough it had little more choice as it did exactly what the devil royalty wanted it to.

Soon the sights of the sand were growing tiresome having felt a massive burst of magic somewhere near the ruins direction she knew something was going down and in her mind all she could say was, “That idiot got caught. . .” She had not run into much resistance which confused her to a degree as one would think that walking towards a thieves hideout would be filled with guards but then again she knew that it would be pointless if they had that many guards as the ruins were very hard to not only get to but find. “Where is that idiot. . . I swear if he got killed I might have to kill every last one of those that did so.” To most they would find it odd that anyone could “Feel” for a demon but in her case as not only a doctor but also as a non-human herself she knew that just because you are not human does not make you any worse than a human. Soon the sight of the ruins came over the horizon and she sighed letting out a soft smile as she nodded and her eyes turned yellow and serpent like her blood beginning to drip faster from her hand as it caused a loud sizzling noise as it hit the sands, “Time to deal with those thieves.”

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 21st August 2015, 6:53 pm

Lady Red

Making contact with her runes the pentagram expanded to form a swirling magical circle around them expanding a ways before contracting into a smaller circle a few inches in diameter that impacted the demon in the chest where it would brand it beneath it's cloaks and armors marking it and sealing the deal.

Siren smiled playfully with a sudden mood shift from fierce to amused as she threw an arm around the demons shoulders, it's hood already mostly reformed. One eye was closed while she spoke.

"First things first, From here on out you aren't allowed to say or otherwise inform anything about me or anything yo use or otherwise sense in my presence to anybody unless I tell you to. Got it?" She didn't wait for a response and instead dragged the demon through the earth with her for a few seconds of 'what the hell' until Siren emerged near the top of the cavern overlooking the mercenary thugs at work and revealing the gate.

Perched on a short outcropping barely enough for the demon to stand on while Siren seemed relaxed with her feet off the side, her wings closed against her back almost like a cloak of her own while they watched.

"This is my operation you're after." She gestured from one end of the great cavern to the other baring the colossal gate. The whole shipment of lacrima crystals were in plain view there. "And those would be the lacrima you're after. I'm afraid my experiments have failed and the lacrima are now worthless to me. Your mage will get them back and I have... Loose ends." She nodded down at the busy mercenaries.

"You and your mage friend are in luck. I need to get rid of them and the two of you provide an opportunity to get rid of the crystals, even see them back into the right hands, and dispose of these witnesses of my work. And you provide much more entertainment." she added darkly as her demon form dissolved into a red-dressed black haired woman once more.

"Go see to your mage. We'll have some fun." She said as she took the the demon by the hand and left him perhaps in a daze back at the surface.

Meanwhile, Siren emerged from the cavern wall and shouted.

"Listen up! We've got some mages incoming looking to break up our little project here and steal our lacrima!" Her voice echoed throughout the cavern making everyone cease their efforts. "Use any means necessary to dispose of them!" The mercenaries shouted out their oo-ra's and abandoned their work posts to take up arms and exit the cavern on four sides where stone passages lead to staircases up to the ruins to take up defensive positions.

In the mean time...

Siren stomped her foot causing a rumbling tremor to shake the cavern and a great stone slab rumbled into place rising to seal off a section of the caverns while sands poured in to seal the gate away... significantly reducing the size of the cavern leaving a smaller chamber with the lacrima against the thick rocky wall she had formed, looking natural as can be.

Satisfied, Siren disappeared into the nearby wall.

d a m n a t i o n
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 21st August 2015, 8:05 pm

She was coming over the horizon as she saw Uziael almost dead sitting on the ground looking like he was in shock, “UZIAEL!” she ran to the demon worried out of her mind what had happened to the demon when she began to hear people's voices coming from the ruins as she dragged the demon behind some dunes and walked back out sighing as she glared at the horde of thieves who had come out ready to kill her, “You hurt someone I told that I would protect. . .” Her eyes turned yellow as she began to smile and a black aura surrounded her as the rage took the form of a burst of magic power the three thieves who were first to come out not even having a chance to react as she began to run at them kicking the first into the air and bringing him back down with a chain of venom that knocks him right into the ground as she releases a nova of venom that hits the enemies as they feel their bodies growing sluggish and slow a wide grin growing on her face even further. “For every bit you hurt Uziael I shall inflict the same to you.” With the same thing she stomped on the skull of the thief on the ground crushing it beneath her foot as she glared at the others and moved to them quickly kicking one into the air while firing off an orb of black venom at the other while she hooks the other into the ground doing the same as she did to the other corpse a smile fading as she sighed and looked at the last thief still alive with a solemn gaze, “I might not have been lethal had you not hurt my partner.” The man looked terrified of what was going to happen to him but before he could even resist she grabbed his face with her still bleeding hand as the corrosive blood caused him to scream with agony holding her hand there until he died. “Now then where are the rest of those bastards. . .”

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 21st August 2015, 8:19 pm

Lady Red

Above the cavern among the ruins of ruins of what was once an ancient city the Cartel thugs and mercenaries took positions among the rubble that was all that remained of the city ruins. They seemed to pour out from cracks and gaps between the remains like secret tunnels hidden between crevices.

20Cartel swordsmen scattered throughout the rubble along where what looked like use to be an old wall ducking behind cover and and forming into groups. A few scattered swordsmen rushed the mage and were defeated. two mages were among them and while the swordsmen and recruits held positions the mages initiated ranged combat, all separated in individuals with Swordsmen around them each at different spots.

From the mages came a volley of two Fireballs that hurtled through the air in an arc like artillery fire curving through the air to strike at the mage. Many of them might have wondered where the other mages were, the woman had said mages after all. There was only one.

The fireballs would impact none the less with 10 meter bursts, all striking within a second or two of each other in a haphazard scatter formation bombarding a 30 meter area around where the mage was approaching. If the mage got close they'd send a gale force wind in a cone shape to blow her a few meters back to buy time for a flamethrower spell.

(The Fireballs are B-ranked, flamethrower and winds C. )

Last edited by Lady Red on 21st August 2015, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

d a m n a t i o n
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st August 2015, 8:19 pm

The member 'Lady Red' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The King of Thieves. (Private Job) StrongMonster The King of Thieves. (Private Job) WeakMonster The King of Thieves. (Private Job) NormalMonster The King of Thieves. (Private Job) NormalMonster The King of Thieves. (Private Job) WeakMonster The King of Thieves. (Private Job) NormalMonster The King of Thieves. (Private Job) WeakMonster The King of Thieves. (Private Job) NormalMonster The King of Thieves. (Private Job) NormalMonster The King of Thieves. (Private Job) NormalMonster
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 5th September 2015, 1:35 pm

In the skies the glare of the fireballs could be seen for a kilometer or two if you had good eyes but Sayrn could smell the smolder of the flames with ease as rather than rushing ahead she would back up as fast she could possible. Soon the explosions went off the fireballs were strong for sure their explosion radius would attest to that but now she needed a plan to cause as much chaos she could. With a quick move she would dash forward an orb of pitch blacks looks in her hands as she hurled it at a couple close groups of swordsman each with around four to five each in the two as the orb exploded spreading her epidemic upon them as the pain began and pustules grew. “Okay next. . .” she next had to deal with those mages she could see three of the fireballs in the skies so she assumed three were there and so she would run around the area noting the swordsmen ready to fight her.

This time she would not fear simple swordsman or even a recruit as she began to scream out loudly her arms ripping open as her black blood flowed freely at first but soon began to coat her fingers forming large claws made from her own blood and her wounds closed with ease. Soon a couple swordsmen rushed her thinking her a fool it seemed while the mages ahead of her all three preparing their spells, “Not today.” With a quick cut she ripped through the swordsman's weapons with her laws melting them down as if they were made from mercury and digging them into their throats before running at the closest mages a black gas beginning its formation as a swirling field around her as it would eat away at all clothing and weapons around her.

Before the first mage could react he was cut apart by her claws quickly ripping open his rib cage and coating it in her venom. Yet before she could react the two flamethrowers from the other mages started while they back peddled the other swordsmen starting to run to her location as she danced around the flames getting the occasional lick to her skin. Soon however she had danced around to the second mage kicking him into the air but rather than pulling him down with a chain used her claw on her right hand to reach up and rip into their back eating away at their spine and cutting them in half. One that was finished the other mage ran behind the eighteen other swordsman quickly surrounding her just outside her gases range as she sighed and glared at them, “Not a single one of you will survive this. . . I feel like you are all going to die quickly for what you did.”

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th September 2015, 1:35 pm

The member 'Sayrn Firrion' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The King of Thieves. (Private Job) WeakMonster The King of Thieves. (Private Job) StrongMonster

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:36 am