Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting of Minds. (Private)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Meeting of Minds. (Private)

Post by Celine 20th August 2015, 7:43 am

The sun had been hidin behind the veil of the trees as the sinking of the mud was felt on her feet, “glad I decided to wear cheap shoes.” she thought to herself since as it was the marshes were rather hungry it seemed and her shoes had gone missing a few meters back. She had been told by a few travels passing into her clinic for supplies that the marshes around here might have a new form of beast that had a curious venom, but even then she had to confirm it otherwise it might just be false hope that maybe just MAYBE she will have found another new form of venom to work on. As time went on however she saw no signs of anything new and in fact found more corpses of people than she did of an actual new form of beast.

Soon enough she had reached a point in the marshes where in the distance she could see some sort of building though it was rather far away. “Curious.” she thought to herself as the prospect that anyone would build anything in the swamp seemed rather odd but even then she had traveled to the Cajun swamps outside Fiore and found a village or two there.

Once she had finally decided to give up on the hunt a peculiar thing stood behind her from what it seemed they were two mages but the outfit was what gave it away, they were Rune Knights.

“Seems we found another Savage Skull member.” The first one to the left spoke he was a rather large man with a lean build and a look on his face that was as if he was a hunter. “Can we just kill them? We have orders.” the second one was a woman no much shorter than the man and much more aggressive both in posture and look with soft long brunette hair and a pair of eyes that looked like they could be damn knives with how hard they cut into her.

“Oh Rune Knights? Look I am a Lamia Scale member not a Savage Sku.” Before she could even finish the two mages went at her the large man using some form of fire magic and the other using a requip type, “Hey hey hey! Listen to me!” She knew these two fools were bullheaded in their hunt for dark mages but this was gonna put her back on a list if she was not careful. Dancing around them with her movements it seemed they were much weaker than her and from the looks of it novices within the Knights, “Look just leave me be I am a Lamia Scale member.” They seemed to not even want to listen to her as they continued to attack and she sighed as her green eyes turned yellow becoming serpent like, “Then you two leave me no choice I suppose.” With a quick dash to the two knights she grabbed them by the throats and slammed them into trees as she glared at them and released a sort of black gas letting it touch the two as the hit the ground coughing, “You two will be completely paralyzed in around a minute so have fun in the swamp. I wont kill you but wild life certainly will.” As she stood above the two Knights she sighed unaware of what this marsh was even known for.

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Meeting of Minds. (Private)

Post by Cecile 20th August 2015, 8:56 am

Out of nowhere it seems, the death that the girl promised the two rune knights. Came rather faster then she suggested. But in a far more vicious form then just the gnawing of the local wildlife.

As fast as it could, the first of these deaths dashed passed her. Leaving the girls clothes fluttering from the sheer force of wind. So close even, that if it was a centimeter further to the left, it would have knocked her down or even dragger her along. But instead, its target seemed to be one of the knights she so kindly poisoned.

It was an instant kill, the beast that entered the scene was large and strong enough to easily delve its maw into the first knights neck with such force, that it even loudly snapped. Thus killing the man with ease. It even dragged the man with it for a few meters before it started to shred him further apart.

The other knight who caught the vague glimpse of what happened tried to scream, which he was unable to. Since the poison had dropped him on his knees, and forced him to almost cough his guts out. So he was left with nothing but the utter fear of the unknown in his eyes.
    That fear however was short lived, as a another beast appeared from behind the side of the man. And bit him straight into the shoulders. However instead of devouring it like the other one, this beast swung the knight around like a rag doll. Only to release him in midair and to land a meter or six away from the girl and the second beast. Where he immediately was met with three similar beasts, who delved into the poor soul.

'Foolish Knights, they should've known better then to venture this far into the forest.'

Stepping up from behind the girl, and speaking with an overconfident voice dripping with arrogance. Was a man clad in a velvet red suit, that screamed nothing but the extravagance taste that only a rich person could enjoy. This person was no one else that Harrigan Crawford, master of Savage Skull. The mages guild that proudly proclaims itself as the darkest of all.

With his hand resting behind his back, as if he was watching a mere field game. This man, this physical form of deranged evil. Was now standing next to the girl, who to Harrigans surprise. Seemed rather unfazed by the gruesome display in front of them.

'So tell me girl' he said without even looking her way 'Here I am, personally going out into these disgusting marshes to deal with those pests. Yet somehow I seemed to find myself to arrive second in place in that matter. Now normally that would be fine if it was one of my own mages that dealt with those self righteous rats. So you can maybe understand my surprise that I find a lonesome girl, all the way outside in these swamps. In an area that could be considered enemy territory by some.
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 20th August 2015, 9:19 am

She seemed to chuckle softly as she watched the Knights get devoured quickly her mind softly finding it rather amusing actually, “I guess that is what happens when people do not  use common sense.” She soon heard the voice from behind but soon saw the man walking up from behind and knew who he was from sight alone as she listened to what he had to say, “Ah yes I was here due to a report of a new form of venom that a bit of wild life developed but it seems that was a fallacy which rather annoys me since I put time out of my clinic to find it but you know what I am honestly more annoyed that I got mistaken for a Savage Skull member by those two dunderheads.” With that she did a full turn to him memorizing what she saw of him almost instantly, “As for the enemy territory part I could care less about that portion.” She waved her right hand in a nonchalant way, “I find that so long as a guild does not impede my ability to do my work it is fine.”

It might seem to most that she was not afraid that she was standing in front of the one of the most dangerous criminals  Fiore had seen yet in their own territory no less and they would be correct, ”Now then considering that you are Harrigan Crawford the infamous guild master of Savage Skull.” She grinned and held out her hand, “the name is Sayrn Firrion. You may have heard of my father Hemlocke Firrion he was a famous toxicologist.” She seemed to hold no malice or killing intent towards the man in any way, “Oh you might not trust me forgot about that me being from Lamia Scale and all.” She chuckled slightly and looked back to the now almost completely devoured corpses of the knights, “Sad that they were so stupid, mind you they joined an organization that is more ineffectual than using water to beat an ice mage.”

She needed a way to not get killed every time she came her so she looked at Harrigan and smiled softly, “Would it be alright if I came here every so often? i need to collect samples from time to time on different venomous beasts some that are found only in this marsh so that I might track their evolution.” She chuckled softly, “In return I can perhaps give you samples of different commonplace cures to the deadlier venoms used for assassination? could be useful if you ever need to prevent an attempt or use the cure as a bargaining chip.”

I WILL NOT ALLOW POISON
    TO HARM
    THOSE I CARE ABOUT.
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 23rd August 2015, 4:51 am

Hemlock Firrion, indeed a well known name. Not that Harrigan ever had the pleasure to meet the man itself. However judging by some of the guild's records, Hemlocks ability to utilize toxics and his knowledge about it was so much. Had attracted Savage Skull as well as other dark guilds, all trying to recruit him when he was still younger of age. All futile off course. The man preferred his work over the mindless slaughter or any other creed the dark guilds lived by.

Without a second thought Harrigan grabbed the girls hand, which skin was deformed somehow. Twisted and turned into something else, yet Harrigan didn't mind. After all the guild carried many mages and people who were 'different'.

'I am indeed Harrigan Crawford, how you even know about that me I don't me, nor does it really matter. Since you are here for an entirely different reason the me it seems.'

The girl was rather knowledgeable about him, not many of the public knew of him or who he was. In fact he never really has presented himself as the dark guild master. So maybe the girl had friends high up, a council official. Or even a member of the council itself. Or maybe one of the aristocrats had dropped the ball on Harrigan. Gloating over knowing the powerful dark guild master of the vicious guild Savage Skull.

What was more interesting though, was the girls offer. Not many would willingly venture this deep into the Spooky Forest again. And that was even if you'd survived the harsh environment.
    Now about the offer, it wasn't really cures Harrigan needed, sure it would be handy if indeed a situation rises. Where he could indeed pressure someone for valuable information. But what he rather had, was new venoms and toxics. Unheard and unseen poisons, preferably admitted for a larger scale.

'I throw you one better' responded Harrigan to her offer 'Not only will I allow you to venture into the marshes. I will have you guarded as well, after all I am not agreeing to a deal. Where a young girl as yourself, will venture alone into one of the most vicious areas of Fiore. After all, if you die. Our deal will be nullified. And that won't be of any use to me... In exchange I take what you offered to me, with one extension. You become my own personal to go to venom dealer. Meaning that I not only seek cures and remedies from you, but as well as new toxics that can shake the foundations of Fiore itself?

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:01 am