Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Escaped Convict

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Escaped Convict  Empty Escaped Convict

Post by Kite Wilhelm 18th August 2015, 8:16 pm

It was the first time he was in Era and he truly hoped that it would be the very last time. It wasn’t a secret that Era was headquarters where the magic council the main governing branch of all magic related issues, it was also the organization which all legal guilds have to answer to and follow the regulations that they put forth. Kite stood outside in the main road looking up at the large buildings in front of him. Kite let out a disappointing sigh "That’s the place… I hate places like this politics and politicians hate them all " he said to himself as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded up piece of paper and held it tight in his hand. "let’s get this over with the only reason I am even here is because this job should be as easy as a milk run" he said as he headed into heart of the gigantic city. The job a simple one, Kite had to track down some convict who managed to escape custody and was currently on the run. "I wonder if the criminal was just that good or was the security in Era just that bad." Kite thought about the irony of poor security in a city where the magic council were just so happened to be located. He discarded those thoughts and returned to the matter at hand at that was while taking down this convict may sound easy the fact still remained, the only real issue with this job "Now how do I actually find this guy " he had said to himself keeping the reality of the current situation the foremost thought on his mind. While Kite was decent at tracking down demons the target of this mission was a human and didn’t produce any sort of demonic signature which meant his sensory ability was useless here. Having this bit of knowledge a head of time Kite knew of only one possible way of finding this man in any sort of reasonable time, and that would require Kite to rely on the old fashioned method of finding someone, he had play detective and obtain knowledge on the man he was seeking.

Kite had made his way to an outpost station where he could ask some sort of authority and defer to their knowledge on the subject. Kite stood at the desk waiting for the clerk on duty to assist him which had taken five minutes longer than Kite would have preferred. “What can I do for you?” the clerk asked the Demon slayer in a emotionless tone, clearly suffering from some sort of sleep deprivation judging by how he held himself up and spoke. Kite pulled out the flyer and showed the man "I’m currently taking this job and I need assitance " THe clerk read the paper over and then looked at the Sabertooth mage. “Sir, we are a processing branch, we have no control of any specifics of the job” he said trying to inform Kite he couldn’t help him. "I’m sure there is a record somewhere, there can’t be many break outs here in Era everyday right? All I need is some information on the man. Specifically his name, the crime he that he was convicted of and any relevant information such as know addresses and family " he said plainly knowing full well that such information was public by this point seeing as the man was a wanted criminal. The clerk pushed some buttons and before long he handed Kite a mini Dossier on the man he was hunting. Kite put some jewel on the desk for the clerk " a thank you for the help. Go get some coffee or sleep " he said before he exited the building with the file opened up for him to read. "Name: Kanryu Takeda" there was a photograph of an older man, in his mid thirties printed next to the name. The file had plenty of other information such as age and height but that was information he didn’t need for this information and skimmed down until he was able to located the section regarding the charges he was convicted of. " armed robbery and Murder in the third degree ". This made the stakes much higher now that there was a risk of him possibly hurting someone. Kite also memorized the address listed on the file along with detailed information on Takeda’s family, he is a husband and father of a little girl. "There is a good chance I can find him there but he won’t go there during the day, it was too much of a risk that he would be spotted,he will wait until nightfall to go " he said and smirked "and I’ll be waiting " he said as he headed out to stake the house.

Kite arrived there mid day and grabbed himself something to eat while he waited, he found. He was sitting on the roof and waited to see if this guy would actually show up or not but as it just so happened, the nearly deserted streets soon weren’t so empty. The sound of foot steps could be heard echoing in the space between houses. Kite leaned over to see that there was a figure, hooded in a cloak beneath him looking in through the window of the house. Kite jumped down and landed behind the man, he quickly grabbed his shoulder and threw him face first into the ground. “ Gah what are you doing you lunatic!” he said before Kite tore off the hood revealing his target’s face was indeed under the hood. "I’m here to drag your ass back to jail. Care to explain what you’re doing here first " he asked Takeda curious to they why. He looked back at Kite and then at the ground in front of him “ I know I did a bad thing, I had no choice my little girl was sick and we had no money. I had to break into the herbalist shop to get the medicine for my little Abby but no one was suppose to be there and I panicked and stabbed the shop’s owner as he tried to stop me.” he looked back at the dragon slayer with pleading eyes “ I had to see her at least once more, I don’t know if I ever will again please give me a few moments to see her”. Kite shook his head and pulled the man to his feet "I can’t I have to take you in " he had just finished saying as the man threw an elbow breaking Kite’s grip and ran down the street. Kite let out a sigh and followed him out to the main street where the man was sprinting down, away from Kite. "Sorry but a job’s a job Flame Demon’s Rage " he said and shot a small blast of his magic from his mouth right at the man’s feet causing an explosion tripping the man with the force. Dazed from the attack he didn’t see Kite’s approach until it was too late and Kite’s fist made contact with the man’s face knocking him out and let out a sigh as he shook his head "Had to make this harder than it needed to be " he said as he reached down gripping the man by his arm, draping it over his shoulder and lifting the man completely over his shoulder and carried the man towards the nearest outpost where he could turn him in and claim his reward. "If you truly want to see her again, repent for what you have done and pay your debt, see her when you are a free man " he told the unconscious man along the way. In about a minute worth of a walk Kite had dropped the man off with the authorities and began to make his way home with only one thought in his mind. ”Taking a life is always nasty work, but doing that for his daughter… I truly hope there is a happy ending there somewhere "

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Escaped Convict  Gvf4gD8

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 12:31 am