Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ocean meets Force(Private)

Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ocean meets Force(Private) Empty Ocean meets Force(Private)

Post by Daddy 15th August 2015, 12:07 pm

As I look at you I wonder what you’d taste like. Would you have that copper like taste human is known for, or would you taste something a kin to fruit? Shall we see? Will you let me taste you?
    As the ocean rocks
    Your life ends
    There was a great disaster coming. Something that out right terrified a poor Demon slayer to the core. A ball. Yes, Vexel didn’t quite like the idea of there being a center of possible attention, but hey it had to be a thing. While he was certain he didn’t need a date, he knew that being there by himself would be…unsafe. For himself, or for others, he wasn’t sure? This would come to the point that he would need to ask someone in the guild to go with, and certainly not a male. As it stood, he had only met 3 females within the guild. Raven, the Guildmistress, Keirsa the Ace, and Emilia. Raven wasn’t his type, as she seemed to gody. The ace was way to young for Vexel. Emilia. There was something about that girl that did get to Vexel. She did seem a little closed off, but he felt there might be something beyond that.

He made his way down from the guild and into the bar to which Emilia frequented to his knowledge. He didn’t know if she would be there. As his body materialized in the back room, he pushed the door open and walked through hoping she’d be there.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ocean meets Force(Private) JAgwtRZ
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ocean meets Force(Private) Empty Re: Ocean meets Force(Private)

Post by Emilia Crohil 15th August 2015, 12:59 pm

Emilia was blissfully unaware of the upcoming disaster. She had gotten the invitation to the Sabertooth ball, but doubted she would be attending. She could, but that would involve dressing nicely, and acting all prim and proper, and socializing with people. If Eli were still here she probably would have gone with him, just to see (and help) him mess with (and possibly steal from) people. She wondered where he was now. Probably getting himself into some sort of trouble, but he could handle it. She took a sip of her drink and looked to the back room as someone came through. It was.... that new guy. The demon slayer who broke the nun just by meeting her. She chuckled, that was amusing.

She nodded to him. What the hell, he had entertained her before and she was in a good mood. She waved to him. "You drink, Demon Slayer? I'll getcha something, just don't let anyone else know I'm being nice to you." It was rare for her to do this for someone, probably unheard of in the guild. She didn't socialize much with her other guild members. Most probably didn't see her other than when she was sitting in her corner drinking, no one in the guild really knew her. If they did, she doubted they'd like her. It would probably be a good thing to have people be at least ambivalent towards her, though, so she decided she should make somewhat of an effort to socialize.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    Ocean meets Force(Private) FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 15th August 2015, 6:21 pm

As I look at you I wonder what you’d taste like. Would you have that copper like taste human is known for, or would you taste something a kin to fruit? Shall we see? Will you let me taste you?
    As the ocean rocks
    Your life ends
    Vexel’s lip turned upwards beneath the clothe bindings that covered his lips, and the scales that decorated his face. He nodded some with a careful flick of his head to keep his now longer bangs from getting in his face. He fancied giving her a nod before moving from the door up to the bar. His hand came up to pull the bandages from his face enough to the point that they hung around his neck to reveal the blue scales that now covered his face. “Can’t live in this world without drinking, ya know?” He said as he moved up to the bar and tapped the top with his scaled covered hands. ”So….” Vexel muttered as he waited for her to respond. He wasn’t the most social person, and honestly he had no idea how to ask what he wanted to say.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 15th August 2015, 7:17 pm

Emilia didn't pay much attention to Vexel until he spoke. She looked at him then and noticed the rather strange scales on his face and hands. She didn't remember him having those before. Whatever, probably had something to do with his magic or something. Slayers always seemed to have weird stuff happen with their bodies. She grinned at his comment regarding drinking. "That's what I like to hear." She watched him move up to the bar and tap his fingers on it. "So what? Not sure what you want?" She looked him over, seeming like she was appraising him. "You seem a whiskey man to me." She waved over the bartender and gestured to Vexel. "Get him some whiskey, best stuff you've got." She leaned back in her seat a bit, waiting for his response.

Other Siggies:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 15th August 2015, 7:30 pm

As the ocean rocks
    Your life ends
    Whisky? Oh the gods hate him. He nodded some with a smile as he rose his hand to the barkeep before it was slipped down to him. His scaled fingers wrapped about the glass, and lifted it to his fingers. The scales about his fingers causing a light scraping noise due to the texture of his fingers on the glass. He quickly tossed back the glass, and took to drinking the liquid down his throat. It burnt for a moment before hitting the core of his body, and warming slightly. He actually meant he drank to stay alive, but he didn’t want to disrespect either of them.

For a moment he gripped the glass before twisting upside down infront of him and placing it down in front of him. For a rare moment he looked up at bar keep as he slipped up straight. ”Let me get another. That didn’t burn enough.”  He said with a louder expression as he tapped the bottom of the now upside down glass. This was going to be interesting.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 15th August 2015, 8:03 pm

"I guessed right, then, didn't I?" Emilia asked rhetorically, still grinning as Vexel ordered more whiskey. "You know what? You've gotten me in a generous mood. I'll get you another round, too." She raised her mug and drained her beer before slamming the tankard down onto the bar. "I'll take another, too, keep." The barkeeper would fill her tankard first and then Vexel's glass. She raised her mug "Here's to good booze." She would wait for Vexel to raise his glass before taking a long draft of her drink, though she didn't finish it, since she drank mostly to enjoy the taste, rather than for the alcohol itself. She didn't really have to worry too much about getting drunk though, given her weight and the frequency at which she drank.

Other Siggies:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 15th August 2015, 9:30 pm

As the ocean rocks
    Your life ends
    Vexel let out a laugh as he scooped up the next drink and brought it to his lips. He wanted to sip this at first, but the moment the liquid hit his tongue he leaned his head back, and downed into his mouth. He held the liquid in his mouth in his jaw for a moment, enjoying the taste and burn that the whiskey let. He let it drain down his throat slowly. His eyes closed as he enjoyed the sensation. The last time he drank was…hell, back before his training with Leviathan ended…that was a fun night.

As the last of the fluid drained from his mouth and into his throat, he glanced over to Emilia, and back to the bar keep. He tapped against the glass again after he had set it down onto the bar again. He decided to fish into his pocket, and pulled out a few large gems, obviously worth a lot of jewela. ”Let me just buy the rest of the bottle, and two other bottles for Emilia and I. These are worth a pretty large amount of cash if you look for the right places.” He said before tossing them across the bar to him. Quickly the bartender looked at them before handing over the already opened bottle, and two more. Setting them by Vexel. He in turn took the bottles and moved to sit next to Emilia. He popped the opened bottle back open, and poured another glass for himself, and set it next to her. ”So tell me about yourself Emilia.” He said with a slight laugh.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 15th August 2015, 10:20 pm

"Well damn." Emilia said as Vexel bought several bottles of whiskey. "And here I thought I was the one buying the drinks. Thanks for the offer, but... I'm not too fond of whiskey. Looks like you can enjoy it enough yourself, though." She pushed the glass back to Vexel "Besides, it ain't good to mix beer and liquor." She sipped her beer again.

Tell me about yourself? What was this, a date? She cocked an eyebrow at Vexel. "Why? You wanna be my boyfriend or something?" She snickered, then shrugged. Honestly, there wasn't much to tell about her. Hell, some people would probably consider her a boring person. "I'm a mercenary like my ma and pa. That's about it. I fight and kill for money and like it."

Other Siggies:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 15th August 2015, 10:49 pm

As the ocean rocks
    Your life ends
    He laughed some as he chugged down his own glass, and decided to just sip on the bottle. His demonicly altered eyes twitched some at her comments towards the boyfriend thing. While it wasn’t really a bad idea, but really they’d just talked for the first time. With that set up he might as well make a joke. Slipping through the specially designed slits in his shirt, 6 tentacles slipped out of him. They were covered in the same scales that seemed to layer his face along with being tipped in a red chitin. He honestly didn’t pay attention to her reaction as he took another sip of the whiskey. ”Ya know. For being a boyfriend I do come with some extra attachments. He said with a snort before cocking his head back at her with a twisted smile. ”Got any marshmallows by the way?”

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 15th August 2015, 11:14 pm

Emilia grinned and chuckled softly before breaking out into a loud and boisterous laughter."Hot dayum. Looks like you do." She managed to get out as her laughter died down. "With something like that, there are plenty of side jobs you could take." She raised an eyebrow again as he asked for marshmallows. "Ehhh no... I don't carry those around... don't know anyone who does, besides you anyway." God damn, this guy was weird. Not bad, as far as she could tell, just.... off... very off. Though it seemed like a lot of people in this guild were off. The only normal human other than herself that she'd seen was... the nun. She didn't particularly care though. Not much bothered her.

Other Siggies:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 15th August 2015, 11:28 pm

As the ocean rocks
    Your life ends
    He let out a laugh at her comment and shrugged off the bit about the marshmallow. “Oh? What kind of jobs would that be?” He asked her with a snort as they drew back to within him. He rolled his back some as they came back in. He brought the bottle to his lips, and downed the last half that was within it. He let out a long sigh of pleasure after downing it, and feeling the liquids once again warming his body. “So Emilia, about the ball coming up you going with anyone?” He asked her as he began to take the top off the other bottle, by this time his fingers were having a little bit of a trouble opening the bottle. Damn whiskey. The gods hated him.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 15th August 2015, 11:37 pm

"I think you know the sort." She answered, an amused grin on her face. While weird, this guy certainly was entertaining. She could get used to hanging out with him. She drained her beer as he drained his whiskey. "Ball? Oh right, that thing. Wasn't planning on going. Why, ya need a date?" She chuckled. "Must be desperate to ask me." She leaned back in her chair and watched him fumble with the top to the next whiskey bottle. "You ought ta slow down there. I ain't baby sitting you when you get hammered, and I doubt the nun'd help you either." A smirk formed on her face "If she did, she'd wind up drunk off her ass. Now that'd be a sight." She imagined the girl staggering around as first a loopy, giggly drunk, then as an angry one. Her as an angry drunk would be amusing to see.

Other Siggies:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 15th August 2015, 11:47 pm

As the ocean rocks
    Your life ends
    He gave her a nod in terms of the hammered bit, and slipped his hand away from the bottle. It was truly his one weakness! The damn tops of the bottles. He must eventually vanquish this enemy! These were the thoughts that mused through Vexel’s mind before he took a moment to breath. Using the same technique that he normally used to filter O2 to his lungs, he began to cleanse his blood of the alcohol some, enough to be able to speak. He cocked his head over to her again with a semi-serious look. There is only so serious a half hammered, shark looking guy can look. “Not really desperate. I just figured out of everyone in Sabertooth that I’ve met, you’d be the best choice.” He said with a light shrug as a tentacle slipped from his back and began to scratch at his head some for him before closing his eyes. ”Best part about these attachments. They make for good scratchers Would ya like a feel?” He asked her as his eye towards her side cracked slightly.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 16th August 2015, 10:49 am

Yup, desperate. Emilia thought to herself. Then again, he was a rather strange fellow, so it wasn't too surprising. Still, she wondered if he had come here to ask her or was asking her because he was drunk. Not that it mattered much to her. She shrugged. "Wasn't planning on going, but I guess I'll go with you. One condition though: I want to confuse or mess with the other people there somehow, and I want you to help me." She grinned. She wasn't one to usually enjoy social events like this, so she had to make it fun in her own way. "And uh... no. I don't need any itches scratched."

Other Siggies:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 19th August 2015, 9:27 pm

As the ocean rocks
    Your life ends
    Vexel grinned at her response to his asking. His head cocked some off to the side as to try to figure what she meant by an itch to scratch. He knew that Leviathan once said she had an inch to stratch, then headed off to sneak aboard a pirate vessal. Later they had pirate for dinner. ”I wasn’t asking if you needed to scratch anything, but okay.” He said with a shrug before retracting it into his body. ”So how do you suggest that we go about this? He asked her with a cock of his head as he ran his scaled finger around the rim of the bottle he had drank from before. This released a small grading noise as his scales ground against it. ”I’m curious.”
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 19th August 2015, 9:43 pm

Emilia shrugged. "Not sure exactly. Act strange, do something unexpected and surprise everyone." She chuckled. "Hell, I think our showing up at all will surprise some people. I would be tempted to start a fight, but I feel like that might get me thrown out." She leaned back, crossing her arms. "We could try to start something else though, or just spike the punch bowl." She grinned. She could probably get her hands on some hallucinogens. Nothing harmful per se, but enough to make for a rather... interesting night.

"If you come up with anything, do tell. You seem like someone who is pretty good at confusing people and messing with their heads." She watched his finger as it ran around the rim of the bottle. "You do have something you can wear right? Something 'appropriate' for a ball? I have a dress which should probably still fit me, but you don't seem the type to own a suit. Then again, I'm not exactly the type to own a dress." She blinked and was quiet for a moment. "And your scales... any way to hide 'em? Having them slowly come out over the course of the ball might confuse some people, as could going full water... demon... thing."

Other Siggies:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:43 pm