Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Snowy Cottage {Mission/Solo}

Eiji
    Eiji

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Snowy Cottage {Mission/Solo} Empty Snowy Cottage {Mission/Solo}

Post by Eiji 1st August 2015, 4:35 am

“Eiji! Come here and help me carry these planks of wood. They’re really heavy!” Shouted Ninko, who Eiji thought has a voice powerful enough to shake the mountains and miraculously reach the heavens because it was really loud. Being the quiet man that Eiji is, he nodded his head and walked towards the planks of wood, shivering, trying to generate as much heat as possible. Even though he was wearing approximately 10 layers of clothing underneath his sweater that was made from wool which helped retain the heat, the heat wasn’t nearly enough to overcome the cold. Eiji has never been accustomed to the cold, nor does he want to. He hated the cold weather. He and Ninko carried two planks every time, with Bartre, Ninko’s father, placing the nails in, to build the walls for a wooden cottage for Nino, Ninko’s sister, and Bartre’s daughter. Who would want to live in this snowy place, Eiji doesn’t know. People are strange after all.

[163/150]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Snowy Cottage {Mission/Solo} Empty Re: Snowy Cottage {Mission/Solo}

Post by Eiji 1st August 2015, 4:36 am

The sun was about to close in, and the night started to come. “Guys, let’s stop for today. It’s going to be nighttime.” the grandpa, Bartre, shouted over the violent wind. Eiji suddenly dropped what he was doing and headed towards their house which was nearby the construction site where the two sat outside, as Ninko lit a bonfire. Their house was a small wooden house, definitely built for 2 people to live in, as anyone with a family would have had a hard time staying in this house as the space was too small. Eiji knew that he had to sleep in their house because this ‘project’ would be an overnight mission, but he was already missing the town he was staying before he agreed to do this mission. He missed the greeneries, the booze, mainly the booze. Even though this may sound horrible, Eiji would not visit this place again, just because the weather was horrible and was incredibly hard to enter.

[164/150]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 1st August 2015, 4:38 am

“Eiji, sit here. Ninko is cooking.” Said Bartre, patting the seat next to him. They were sitting around the bonfire, the only source of light and heat that was outside the house. Bartre was rubbing his hands together vigorously near the fire, whilst Ninko brought deer meat from the house which he started roasting using the bonfire. Eiji looked at the meat, as the juice from the fats started dripping. It looked appetising but Eiji felt bad for the deer that died for their sake, and only hoped that the deer died in peace. Eiji noticed something which the other two might not have noticed. Complete silence, with the exception of the sound of wood being burnt. Ninko was too busy focusing on the meat, whereas the grandpa was occupied watching the bonfire for some reason, covered by his own thought. Eiji felt really uncomfortable, and him being a quiet person didn’t help at all. He watched Ninko as he cooked, with the juices from the fats kept dripping, causing the fire to become bigger, as if the fats were fuel.

[184/150]

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 1st August 2015, 4:41 am

“The meat is cooked. Let’s eat!” Said Ninko, as he used his hands to break a piece of meat from the body, and ate it. Eiji followed Ninko, and ate the meat, chewing it. Even though the smell was overwhelming, the taste was delicious, as the meat was sweet and tender. It also made him feel warm which was a bonus.
    “So Eiji, how’s the meat?” Said Ninko, this time calmly. When he wasn’t shouting, his voice was smooth, and was quite high. It was like an 180 degree turn from before. Eiji noticed that this was the first time Eiji has ever looked at Ninko’s face clearly. He looked like he was in his 30s, with messy black hair nearly reaching both of his eyes, with a stubble on his chin. Eiji thought that he was the kind of guy that never took care of his appearance, nor did Eiji thinks he cared. “Normally, we’d eat porridge but for tonight, it’s a special night.” Ninko laughed. If there was one word to describe his laugh, it would be loud. His laugh could fill the entire area.

[185/150]

Last edited by Eiji on 1st August 2015, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 1st August 2015, 4:49 am

“Usually, I don’t believe in eating animals. But this is delicious.” Replied Eiji, taking more of the meat. Besides alcohol, this was now his vice, and he was feeling guilty. Bartre finally said out of nowhere, “My daughter is coming tomorrow with her fiance and her child.“ Bartre was old, no doubt, because he had wrinkles everywhere, and he had grey hair. However, unlike his grandson, he was more groomed, with his hair slicked back, neat. Eiji thought that if the man was young, he would’ve been very handsome, but not anymore. “There’s a hot spring nearby. We should go. For the celebration of my daughter’s wedding and for Eiji, who’s helping us.” The grandpa then had small amounts of blood coming from his sharp nose. Eiji watched the old man, confused, because Ninko did nothing but laugh. The moment was quite surreal as Eiji have never experienced these kinds of situations before, but he did nothing.

[157/150]

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 1st August 2015, 5:35 am

There wasn’t anything of significance in their house. It was just like what the exterior have suggested - simple, and small. However, Eiji was relieved that the house had some heaters because if the house was cold like the outside, he would’ve died from hyperthermia. Ninko showed him his room, which was really small, too small for two grown men to sleep in but considering the current circumstances, Eiji had nothing to complain about. “You’re going to share the bed with me.” Ninko said straightforwardly, pointing to a small mattress on the ground. Eiji looked at it for a while. Not that he has any problems sharing a bed with a guy because he has done it several times, but not a mattress this small. This mattress was really meant for one grown man. Thinking positively, he laid on the mattress. It was warm and he just wanted to sleep. So he closed his eyes, and moved sideways, his body just on the edge of the mattress where Ninko would then join in. And they slept. Eiji had some trouble sleeping due to his awkward position, but it was all good.

[191/150]

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 1st August 2015, 6:59 am

Eiji woke up, and saw that the house was empty. He grabbed his sweater, and went outside, to the newly constructed wooden cottage. “Ah! Good morning.” Said Ninko energetically, his dad silent, hammering the nails into the wooden planks. Eiji nodded, replying back without having to speak. He’s not a morning person. The foundation of the house was complete, and they were now building one of the walls. Eiji took a plank of wood and gave it to the grandpa, who would then hammer in the nails. “Try to do one of the walls by yourself. Remember no magic!” Said the grandpa. Eiji nodded, took some of planks and then took a hammer and some nails. He then placed the wood, and used all his strength on the arm that was holding the plank so that it remained in place, where he took a nail and a hammer on the other, and placed the nail in. He then did it again on the same side, and repeated the steps on the other side. It was quite difficult, especially because he was doing it by himself.

[183/150]

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 1st August 2015, 7:15 am

He kept getting the planks of wood, putting it in place and repeated the process until the wall has been completed. At the end, Eiji was complete exhausted, but he had to continue. After all, he did sign up for this job, there was no slacking off. Now there was only one wall left, and Ninko and his father were already working on it.Eiji took more planks of wood for the two to work on, and watched as they finished the wall. Now what was left was the roof, Bartre took a deep sigh and panted heavily. Eiji knew that he was tired, and his old age have taken over his stamina. “Guys, I’m afraid I can do this no longer. I’m an old man…*Pant*...”
    “No problem. Eiji, take the ladder, and I’ll take some tiles for the roof.” Said the son. Eiji nodded, and he did just that, took the ladder, and leaned it against the wall. Ninko arrived with some tiles, and said “I’m sorry but you have to do it. I’m afraid of heights.” Ninko laughed. Eiji nodded and thought that this was a pretty BS excuse not to do any work, but Eiji didn’t care, and so he climbed up the ladder, received a tile from the son, with a hammer, and put it in place. They kept repeating until the daughter came with her son.

[231/150]

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 1st August 2015, 7:29 am

“My, my...you guys have been working hard! I can’t wait to see the final results. Who’s this man?” Said Nino, the daughter. Eiji couldn’t really see any of their faces, because they had cloth covering half of their face. “His name is Eiji. We hired him for this project. Eiji, this woman is my sister. Her name’s Nino.” Ninko said. Eiji looked at the child. He loved children, not in a pedophiliac way though, just as a caring way. He crouched down and said gleefully, “And who is he?” The son hid behind his mother. Nino laughed. “We haven’t named him. We’ll name him after we get married.” Eiji was confused, but asked no more questions. The daughter continued “Well, I came here to visit and see the house. Bartre must be in the hot spring. You know how father is with women.” She gave a small giggle. “Well, I’ll be going. Keep working hard!” And she left with her son.

[162/150]

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 1st August 2015, 7:42 am

As soon as she left, Eiji climbed up the ladder, and continued working on the roof, as it was nearly complete. It took quite a while to finish, but they finished eventually. Eiji climbed down, feeling something in his heart, the feeling of accomplishment. It was sweet, and indescribable. Ninko laughed, and said “Haha, wait until my father and my sister see this.” Eiji looked at it, it was small, but it was at least bigger than Ninko and Bartre’s house. It was simple, but it looked cozy. “Well your job is done. Wait here, I’ll give you the money.” Eiji waited for a few minutes, and then saw Ninko with an envelope in his hands. He handed Eiji the envelope and said, “Here you go! You have both mine, and my father’s gratitude!”

Eiji nodded, and said “I shall take my leave now.” And he left, as Ninko said goodbye. As he left, he arrived at a town, with greeneries, the first thing he did was took a deep breath in, and headed straight to a bar. Eiji sat on a wooden stool, and said “One bottle of whiskey please.”

[192/150]
    TWC: 1812/1500

[Mission Finished]

Non serviam

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:31 am