Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Gift For No Other [Job/Solo]

Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ? ? ? ?
    Second Skill: Ɲ / A
    Third Skill:

A Gift For No Other [Job/Solo] Empty A Gift For No Other [Job/Solo]

Post by Sora 30th July 2015, 3:25 pm

Job Description:

A rather nonchalant and melodic tune was created as a figure strolled their way down the different streets of Era, the suns rays glistening upon the town's appearance in a rather graceful manner. The weather was not too hot nor too cold and the townsfolk seemed to provide an overall array of happiness. People scrambled about here and there while there were only a select few cries from children and infants in the area. Casually making her own way to the destination she assigned herself to go to upon mention on the job flyer she saw, Shu kept herself focused on the task she decided to take up at hand.

Despite how the job itself was not the first one to catch her eye, upon further inspection the plea was one she could not ignore. Whatever reward that lied in wait towards the end mattered little to her as she only wished for her client to be happy along with his wife. However, the latter would only prove to be true if the gift was a rather pleasant one that suited the woman's taste; Shu was not one for jewelry or even remotely close to the average lady. Abruptly sighing as she placed a hand atop her head at the thought, the black haired woman kept her gaze straight ahead until the high-end jewelry store that she thought was best in going to caught her eye.

If one were to gaze upon Shu's expression at the moment, it would provide quite a humorous response if not meager amusement. Her nose was scrunched up as she barely tilted her head to the left in a rather childish form of confusion at the very sight of the Aliasion Parlor, her brows creasing as a hum resounded behind her closed lips. Halting in her steps, the beating of her heart seemed to become carefully coated in a blanket of warmth as the weight of it grew lighter. For a rather peculiar reason, the design of the store seemed to provoke a rather strong sense of familiarity within the depths of her heart. Despite how she was beginning to think if she had been to the area before, she shrugged her shoulders once with her trademark smile before pressing onward - growing closer to her destination.

"Hopefully, I can get this guy's wife the present she'll adore for a 25 year anniversary."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Gift For No Other [Job/Solo] Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Gift For No Other [Job/Solo] Empty Re: A Gift For No Other [Job/Solo]

Post by Sora 31st July 2015, 10:48 am

Gently grasping the handle of the door leading into the Aliasion Parlor, Shu couldn't help but feel a stinging pain wrap around the inner reaches of her head the moment she came into contact with the intricately crafted material. The pain was pounding heavily, causing her to rest her free hand on the side of her head in an instinctive motion - a fit to ease the pain. Her eyes closed as she grunted in a slow response, keeping herself standing to not alert the civilians around. Shaking her head - black locks swaying with each turn - the young mage did her best to keep her calm composure until said pain would set aside.

Until then, she had to continue in progressing with her mission.

Pushing the door open, she kept her hand on the side of her head as the other shuffled through her jacket pocket - searching for the client's card that was offered to pay for the gem that Shu would have to pick out. Of course, the real challenge for the young woman is what gem would suit the wife's taste or interest. Shu was no expert in this field and was only finding herself smiling wryly, her eyes lidded halfway as she tried to play off her headache and rather awkward tension she was experiencing. Nevertheless, the receptionist took note of Shu's presence near the front entryway of the store and smiled politely. Leaning over the desk with a wink, she gestured a hand to the gems rested in a neat and beautiful row.

"Welcome to the Aliasion Parlor, sir! What can I do for you today?"

Despite how Shu wanted to snort at the pronoun once more, the young woman decided to play along and smiled lazily. Walking closer to the case near the front desk, her violet orbs scanned the many decorative gems before glancing to the receptionist - sliding her hand from the side of her head to rub the back.

"I was wondering. . . What gem would help create a good anniversary gift?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 1st August 2015, 7:59 pm

After a while of contemplating over the gems presented in their own unique displays of splendor and fashion by the clerk, Shu had resulted in buying not one - but two gems because she was internally torn by very last two presented to her. What made such a choice all the more harder was the store clerk herself, almost gallivanting offers in quite the hurry. The first gem named Rose Quartz was centered around the color pink while the other named Tourmaline was a vibrant hue of pink with the smallest fractions of green mixed in.

The moment had to eventually arrive where the young woman had to pay for said gems. Nearly failing to contain a sigh, she brought out her client's card while internally cringing at the price that was announced by the clerk in those moments. As the mission progressed further and further, the guildless mage was beginning to wonder just how much her client had truthfully thought the price range all of this would be. Receiving the card from the clerk and sliding it into the safe confines of her pocket, Shu waved farewell to the woman with a moment to thank her before exiting the building - the headache that had taken place earlier completely gone.

"I'm sure he took into account just how expensive this would be. This is incredibly sweet of him to go to these lengths for his beloved, but. . . This is expensive and I only just bought the gems. . ."

There was still the matter of finding a store that would not only inscribe the gems with the phrase written out with care on the flyer, but to fit said gems into different pieces of jewelry. Opening the bag with a rather awkward expression clouding her features, strands of black hair slid over the female's shoulders as she gazed upon the rather beautiful creations within the bag. The real question that was presenting itself to her now. . .

Was what jewelry were going to do each gem justice?

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 2nd August 2015, 4:55 pm

Think, think, think. . .

Relaxing on the wooden surface of a bench located alongside the street, Shu's head was leaned back quite a ways as her violet eyes were gazing upwards in a lazy fashion at the passing clouds of a fluffed white in the vibrant sky. A hand was kept atop her head to prevent her hat from falling off, her fingers rubbing at the fabric delicately as if she was scratching her head through it. Her lips were kept in a neutral line as a hum bounced within her being, a whirlwind of thoughts circling around within the depths of her mind over and over.

It seemed almost never-ending with the passing time.

The black haired mage just couldn't grasp the basics of this particular field. Even if other women weren't exactly attuned to this field like she, some of them would still wander about with different kinds of jewelry glistening in a subtle manner with their forms. Expensive or not, one couldn't tell at first glance unless they were specialized in the field or something. At the very least, Shu couldn't tell whether they were expensive or not. She couldn't even remember the names of the very gems that were in the bag on her lap at the moment.

". . . I would be murdered already by my wife if I was a guy right now."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 5th August 2015, 9:36 am

After a long and rather mind occupying thought session, Shu had decided that it was about time she arose from her spot on the bench. The mission was proving to be more troublesome than she had intended it to be - if at all. Little had she known that from this plea of help that had captured her attention that this mission would be throwing her in for a parade of loops. She even began to wonder just how her friend was doing right now, and was pondering on what kind of fun they may have been up to.

With an abrupt and hefty sigh passing her lips, the black haired mage cast her gaze upon the contents of the bag again with a purse of her lips in thought. This sunject was really no cakewalk compared to examining the emotions of others, yet no matter how much she was faltering within the moments, Shu had to retain her patience. The mage needed to think of this as a new experience within her life. She needed to motivate herself to take this mission with her head held high no matter the embarrassing antics that presented themselves.

"Aright then. . . Now to just find that store!"

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 6th August 2015, 4:59 pm

And so the trek down to the store began. Although, on the way, sidetrack seemed to be the most titular word of the day. There seemed to be a bout of mixed emotions just sprouting forth in waves without an immediate known cause, and Shu wasn't one who could just ignore them all. She was simply drawn to the emotions of others and ever-so-curious on learning of the unique tales out there - whether big or small. Even if the details shared were so little there was always something to learn, and she could carry on those lessons in order to not only assist herself but others.

From trying to cause a group of children to stop shedding their tears to assisting the elderly within the area after their meager requests of assistance, the black haired mage was certainly not keeping track of the time. Little had she known that all the sidetracking she had been doing was eating away at whatever time was left. The rays of the setting sun coated the skies orange, indicating that it was nearing the closing time of quite a few of the stores for certain.

It wasn't until she finished waving goodbye to a group of elderly that she felt herself hum in place, her eyes nearly void of all the once vibrant colors as reality hit her subconscious straight away. Surely if it was this late in the day than her time was running short. She needed to make haste and without panicking, less she waste even more time fretting about in trying to find the store she needed to carry out her request.

". . . And I wonder why I don't arrive to anything on time."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 9th August 2015, 6:26 pm

Run, run, run!

The sections of the city seemed to cater to an almost endless exploration. Why the stores seemed to not be located near one another was beyond Shu's comprehension. Either that or she may have completely missed it already in her hasty search for it. There was only one way to find out towards the end of it all and that was to keep running. Despite how certain areas seemed to strike a rather overpowering sense of familiarity within the depths of her heart, she could not afford to become any more sidetracked than she had already been. She had a job to do - a duty to carry out - and such a job's conditions needed to be met.

And soon.

Panting as she scanned the nearby doors, signs, and windows of the stores she passed by, the black haired woman was determined to see this job through. Even if the circumstances that she had to complete it may prove to become extenuating by the time the day was considered over, the plea by her client was still a noteworthy cause. Nevertheless, her violet eyes widened a fraction at the sight of the requested store's name which caused her heart to spring in utter joy and relief. The sunset was still disappearing in the sky above yet she did not know the amount of time she had left.

The mage only prayed she wasn't too late.

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 10th August 2015, 11:04 am

Pressing a hand against the wooden frame of the door, black locks of hair swayed violently as a body entered the interior of the designated store the figure needed to visit to complete her job. The guildless mage was bent over with a hand resting on her right knee with the bag in her grasp, the other resting flat against the door. The red hat that was always seen resting atop her head fell forward, crumpling onto the wooden floor of the store as heavy breathing was all that was heard from Shu in the passing moments.

The clerk couldn't help but lean over the counter with bewildered eyes, adjusting his glasses as a gasp emitted from him. "Good heavens! A-Are you alright?", he asked with an obvious cloak of worry decorating his voice. It wasn't until after a moment or two of catching her breaths that the young woman slowly lifted her head up with a tooth-filled grin, nervously laughing as she meekly lifted up the bag carrying the two gems she had bought earlier on in the day. Violet eyes seemed to carry a vibrant display of optimism as a wink was displayed, her voice a tad hoarse as she spoke out softly.

"D-Do you have time for one more request in the day, sir?"

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 21st August 2015, 7:55 pm

The elderly man behind the counter had graciously accepted the young woman's offer in the previous moments, an air of relief permeating the once calm and quiet environment of the store. There weren't traces of a conversation taking place other than the thoughts inside one's own head. The company present seemed welcoming by both parties present inside the store, and both individuals seemed to share a laugh on what transpired mere moments ago. With a slight chuckle, Shu had kept her trademark hat in her grasp as she tiredly observed the differing number of jewelry and other accessories that were placed neatly for decorative purposes - and examples.

"So, what are you looking for today, sir?"

Violet eyes shifted upwards with a rather childish form of curiosity before shifting back to the glass casing once more, a hum resounding behind pink tinted lips before Shu decided to speak up - letting the gender confusion pass for just a little while longer before beginning to make a joke out of it like she usually did. "Do you know what kind of jewelry would help make a good anniversary gift?", she questioned with a slight chuckle. The clerk merely smiled and began to carefully make his suggestions, presenting each item in a unique fashion. As the time passed, the two items that seemed to pique the mage's attention involved a ring and a necklace.

And there wasn't anything else that seemed to strike out at her.

"Thank you for your time, sir. . . How about the ring for the Tourmaline and the necklace for the Rose Quartz?"

"Of course, haha."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 26th September 2015, 7:14 am

Hmmmm. . .

Shu unknowingly pursed her lips in thought as her elbow was resting along the glass surface of the jewel case - the colors shining softly against the small ray's of sun that escaped through the windows and curtains. The headache that she had experienced before was now fresh on her mind, the cause of it one of the many mysteries of today. There must have been a pattern residing somewhere along the way. She wasn't feeling under the weather and she wasn't too preoccupied to notice that it only triggered in one area. Although, the one area that it triggered in was. . .

"The shop."

She muttered the location to herself as she lightly scratched the temple of her head, her violet orbs widening slightly at the sudden realization. A part of her was thinking that such a triggering headache in a certain area could just be mere coincidence, although the other part of her was thinking the exact opposite. Humming once more in deep thought, the scratching of metal against metal was slowly bringing her back into the world of reality.

Little had she known just what exactly she triggered.

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 26th September 2015, 10:28 am

"Thank you, sir, for making these on such short notice! I'll come back and visit sometime!"

"Anytime, young lad!"

Walking out of the store with a large intake of breath, Shu exhaled once more with waves of both relief and satisfaction. The black box she was carrying now in her grasp was decorated with a neat and vibrant red bow, a pink heart stamp promptly placed atop to convey the meaning it held. Despite how she was not one who was well versed in an area such as this, she was happy to help someone make another person happy - especially if it was someone they cared about.

It warmed her heart as she admired the neat lining and material the box was made of, and a smile was clearly etched on her features. Violet eyes seemed to reflect the vibrant emotion of happiness as she hummed while a part of her being was being dragged into a state of wonderance. Something about such an intricate design of the black box seemed familiar for certain, but the young woman couldn't quite put her finger on what exactly it was.

"Now to just go to the address given tomorrow in the evening, and make sure this little guy gets to where it needs to be. I'm sure the wife will adore the inscription as well that Mr. Spiff thought of."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 1st October 2015, 8:06 am

"And here we are!"

The sunset colored the sky in a soft hue of orange, the clouds drifting by in their own unique yet usual manner. Rays of the sun barely reached the area where Shu resided as she promptly kept the pace in her casual stroll. The Spiff residence was right before the young woman as she smiled, holding the same decorative black box she had received yesterday in her grasp with the utmost care. Every design and appropriate detail was kept in place for the sake of appearance, and she had make sure to keep it in a very safe place overnight. The Spiff residency itself wasn't lacking in the beauty and decor considering the stance of its owners, some of its accessories seeming to even give off a twinkle of a glimmer.

It was then that the black haired woman decided that it was the appropriate time to act in delivering the present. Deciding to be sneaky in a reasonable fashion, violet orbs scanned the house carefully until the balcony was in the line of sight. Whether or not Mrs. Spiff was residing within couldn't be foretold but nevertheless she had to complete the job. "I hope this will be a lovely surprise for her.", Shu whispered as she focused her Gravity Shift magic on the black box, carefully ascending it higher and higher into the air - constantly adjusting the gravity of said box itself - before letting it descend onto the floor of the balcony without much of a sound.

With a rather quiet sigh of relief, the mage closed her eyes as she muttered to herself.

"Now to just knock on the door."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 3rd October 2015, 8:37 am

With a sigh, Shu was waiting patiently at the doorstep of the Spiff manor - albeit rather nervously. She had never stepped foot into another's house before (as far as she could remember) nor did she feel exactly comfortable. If it was in the case of her knowing this person that would be a different scenario, but here she was with tense muscles, hands in her pockets, and a slightly scrunched nose. Despite this domain being the home of her client, she just couldn't relax. There was a level of professionalism she needed to keep, and she decided to keep to such levels. The guildless mage sighed in a quiet cloak of relief as the door clicked open.

At the very least, the waiting was over.

A man in his later years was dressed elegantly in a black tuxedo, his appearance in the neatest fashion that young woman had seen in what felt like years. Violet eyes slightly widening in a sense of surprise, she blinked several times before a switch activated within the center of her mind. "Ah, good evening, sir. My name is Shu, and. . . the present has landed!", she pointed an index finger up towards the sky with a carefree smile while greeting the man.

With a knowing smile, he stepped aside to allow her into the home - to which she followed. The front door closed abruptly as the man (presumed to be the butler) disappeared into one of the many halls of the home. All Shu could do now was stand in place with a bewildered state of mind, jaw slightly ajar as she kept her hands in her pockets.

"Goodness gracious, this home. . . It's beautiful."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 3rd October 2015, 8:58 am

"Ahahaha! Where is he? Ah, my boy! Thank you for getting me out of that rather bad pickle I was in!"

With the turn of her head, Shu instinctively examined the individual bellowing in excitement. Making his way into the room with an overflowing amount of happiness, Anthony Spiff was a man that the young woman did not quite expect. He was a tall and muscular man with scars gently riddled along the surface of his skin. There was a blanket of experience and tales that seemed to emanate from him - untold stories that may just be waiting to burst forth.

Nevertheless, the black haired woman was broken out of her thoughts by a hearty slap to the back, followed by a clasp to her shoulder that was given a bit too much of a squeeze. A grunt escaped her pink lips as the man continued to thank her for the efforts she went through, and the time she put into the mission. Although the young woman was listening with what seemed to be respectable intention, there was something entirely different going through her mind.

H-He's. . . way too strong.

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 3rd October 2015, 9:21 am

With the waving of hands and the click of a door shutting, a figure was left standing in the middle of a walkway with a sigh passing their lips. An object seemed to reflect the light of what little rays seeped through the clouds in the sky, gracing the city. Looking down upon the ring on her index finger, it was a ring decorated beautifully with a design that the young woman was comfortable with. It was a rather generous reward by Anthony Spiff himself, yet Shu had known little about whatever purpose the accessory may have served.

Whether or not it would one day be revealed was to be debated.

With a soft smile and a tired yawn, a soft hand covered her mouth as she stood on the tips of her toes - stretching her once tense muscles. Yesterday and today had certainly been chaotic and eventful. It was the most she had gone through in quite some time in her uneventful life, and the painful headache she received earlier on provided. . . a memory. With a tilt of her head up to the dim sunset sky, Shu's thumb gently grazed the ring's surface while humming to herself.

The memory playing in her mind was of her being a young girl, grasping onto a larger hand with care. Although the face was distorted and the voices were silent, she remembered the faintest scent of something sweet. She remembered staring at the same jewelry case she was leaning on today in admiration, finding that she has grown to attachment to the ring she was wearing.

One step at a time. . .

E N D

Ƭнємєѕ:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 8:44 pm