Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Start Of Something New...My Ambition[Prolouge/Inv-Only]

Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill: Curse Of The Shadow God(Locked)
    Third Skill:

Start Of Something New...My Ambition[Prolouge/Inv-Only] Empty Start Of Something New...My Ambition[Prolouge/Inv-Only]

Post by Mikomi Ariel 26th July 2015, 5:21 pm

Softly the wind blew through the forest that surrounded the guild known as Savage Skull a guild for most murderers their was in the world. Probably more so the psychopaths of the world but nothing changes it continues this rotation that never ends. A cycle where the world simply repat itself constantly for comfort. Expecting anything new to happen was a fools dream in this world where chao and corruption remained supreme. The wind continued to whistle a melody many who lived their life in these part would of started to get use to it was one thing to expect the world to change it was another to ride with the flow of the world.

Matching the whistling of the wind was a whistle of a woman,her name was Mikomi Ariel. She was a woman who lost her memories when she was younger and still have fragments of events missing of the world that possibly would be crucial information. She was sitting in one of the tallest trees near the guild just to get out of the fog that spread around this forest,As her mind begun to have images of when she first came to this place she had changed so much since then. Her eyes would look down to the palm of her hand as she smiled to herself she was satisfied about what she had became. She grew strong enough to be a Pillar Leader...to find someone she loved,but she supposed that was one way because the woman she loved left her but dont know when..sadly.

She sat there her knee at her chest as her foot rested on the thin branch she was sitting on as the other leg would hang freely. A hand would reach up to push strand of her hair behind her ear as she would close her eyes,thats when she begun to whistle using a slight ounce of her wind magic to enhance the noise of it as it was bringing the forest itself alive as the many weird creatures begun to gather at the base of the tree following the sound Mikomi was making with a single whistle. She kept her eyes closed as she did this,this was her hobby when she had nothing better to do. Her eyes will slowly open as she look down towards the ground to find many weird looking critters that surrounded this single tree.

"It's kinda disgusting to see you singing to animals,just because your a Demigoddess dont mean ya have to be all innocent"said the pistol in the right holster Mikomi had strapped to her body as a long sigh would leave Mikomi's lips as Sorrow had spoken."Sorrow you always thought nice things were disgusting,why dont you think of positive things she is a half celestial being...so its only natural she have these kind of abilities"spoke Love in retaliation she just couldn't help but sigh once more since these two always fought. Love and Sorrow are also goddess but were sealed in the guns Mikomi carries as her primary go to weapon,both having their own strength and weaknesses even if they fight all the time they complete each other.

"Love you always speak gibberish,yeah the woman she liked left her...so what move on with her life already she is possibly better without that woman anyway,because now she can focus on her own life..and goals without being suffocated by someone else Ambitions except her own,whoever she abandoned you for more power to them"Sorrow will speak this time Love will remain silent as she quietly agreed to the words her sister spoke..thoug they couldnt stand each other."Never would of expected to get a pep talk from you of all people Sorrow...maybe you atually like me now."she teased. Sorrow would of rolled her eyes at this moment if she was actually in a physical form."Just shut up..."was all Sorrow replied to that as a soft chuckle left her lips.

"So what's the plan from this point on now Mikomi?"asked Love as Mikomi remained sitting in the tree her leg still hanging down slightly as she had actually yawned softly"First off im going to need to find my little sister,Janna should be here somewhere or at least in the area...after that were going to visit a few places...I need to investigate the fragments of memories I got during my exam a while back....their is still stuff i don't understand"She explained as she would stand up now dusting herself off as she would look over the forest....she had to start somewhere.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Start Of Something New...My Ambition[Prolouge/Inv-Only] 4HY9qZf

My Magic
    Mikomi's Database

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 10:22 am