Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Little Girl Here?

Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Dog Demon
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Denis Aminev.
    Experience : 250

Public A Little Girl Here?

Post by Kyrin Aminev 18th July 2015, 3:11 pm

The cold stung her she could not believe she was here and it was making her tired but she knew she had to keep walking, keep going never stop as her best friend asked her to. "Keep moving we have a place to be and we both know the cold will not be done yet." She nodded and looked up seeing her "Friend" Latice staring down at her with it's cold empty yellow eyes and pointed forwards to the guild hall of the one and only Basilisk Fang, "That is our goal now move Nera." She sighed and continued to move tired and sad, "D-Do we need to go here? I mean why not just fill in your goal alone. . ." The being sighed and looked at her again calmly, "Simple we need power, power beyond what we normally can get and this place wants to create a world ruled by it."

After another half hour of walking to the place she reached the frozen bridge leading directly to the massive door of the guild causing her to break down and cry, "I-I-I'm cold Latice. . . And scared! Lets go baaaaaack!" The Nightmare simply sighed and dove into her causing her eyes to change from blue to a deep glowing purple.

As she walked up to the door she opened it with a massive swing as it slammed open and she walked in looking around seeing a few very confused men and women. Inside her head she was pleading with Latice, "Please!!! Lets just leave these people are scary! I don't wanna be here!" She shook her head and sighed walking in and closing the door behind her with ease and staring in setting herself in front of the fireplace while she looked around and yelled out, "Is the guild leader here?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic | Theme
    A Little Girl Here? 0WdTnds
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: A Little Girl Here?

Post by --Cookie__ 19th July 2015, 9:50 am

Laying beneath a table, the blue haired female hummed as she traced the indents in the floor. She rarely ever left this basic area, it was how she was and anyways, people were down here despite the not so large group of members. The female quickly became bored though her arms stretching forward with a loud yawn before she began to climb out from underneath the table. Bright blue orbs flickered around the familiar surroundings, her brows being brought together with slight boredom. There wasn't much fun, both the havoc kind of fun and just pure fun even though she didn't much care because when something did happen, well dear god, it was worth being here for.

Tilting her head back, she stretched her arms out behind her before collapsing back into a stable position, shoving both hands back into her pockets. A loud banging sound echoed loudly in her ears causing her attention and gaze to be redirected towards the door, a grin quickly stretching across her lips. It looked to be a fairly harmless girl, in her mind, though of course, never judge a book by its cover, especially in this guild. Her bright blue gaze followed the blonde as she settled herself in front of the fireplace before yelling out for their master. Ahh.. Of course!

Quickly approaching the girl from behind, Kukki pushed herself into the air, hovering a few feet above her. "Hello!" Her bright voice could be heard from above, the females head appearing upside down in front of the blonde as she hovered, a high pitch humming emitting from her form as she did so. It was rare to have a new member, but, when they did get a new member, Kukki would become easily ecstatic about it. Like now. "Who might you be?" Cocking her head to the side, her blue gaze flickered over the girls appearance before settling back onto her eyes, a welcoming grin spreading across her face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Little Girl Here? XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 19th July 2015, 6:55 pm

Ivy was asleep in a corner of the guild, balled up with her sword on her stomach. It was pleasant times, with her dreams and all, that is. She had been dreaming of herself in her own house, playing in her room. Ivy had many of the things she could solely want in life- A cat, toys, and a ton of chocolate. Things were wonderful. Ivy jumped on her bed, and her maid didn't yell at her for doing such. This world was perfect, and if only this were reality. Ivy wanted to stay in this perfect world forever, and just as she took the bite out of that one piece of double chocolate cake....

A loud bang.

Ivy was never a heavy sleeper, and the one way you could actually drop her naturally cheerful attitude was to do one of two things. One would be to wake her up from a nightmare, which would cause her to freak out in terror, thinking it was a reality still. This would cause her to fear everything around her for a short time and essentially make her extremely sad. The other way however was to wake her from a great dream, in which case.... This would happen.

She located the source of the loud noise- a girl no older than she. Ivy growled, and grabbed her whip blade and retracted it to its hope forme, a shortsword. Ivy stormed over to the young child and saw an elder member, one who's name she couldn't locate within her mind at the time. But this wasn't the topic, slowly and painfully killing this girl was however. "Hi there! I'm Ivy, and you are? Oh wait, I know! The one who will have her insides cut apart from over twenty blades with her guts all over the floor! That's you, right?!" Ivy smiled brightly, speaking in a cheerful and childish tone of voice, despite being thoroughly pissed off.

A Little Girl Here? M7mHyEw
    A Little Girl Here? CKWpl03
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 21st July 2015, 4:26 pm

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Laycie-Chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Having paid attention to everything that had been happening in the entrance hall of the guild, from the upper balcony, Elijah could only smirk. A new member did rile most people up in this guild, it was understandable, not much happened in this frozen tundra, kinda why it was the best place to hide a dark guild's hall. No one came looking for them here in good spirit, their body and mind would be ready to break when reaching the guild, making them easy prey for anyone in Basilisk Fang. One could say, that Basilisk Fang's guild hall, was an impenetrable fortress.

Hearing more from the bottom floor, as Ivy had now joined the party, Elijah found it most important to join in as fast as possible. No need for members to kill each other or spill their blood, at least not in the entrance hall, that was no place for such activities. Walking down the nearby staircase, to the entrance of the massive guild hall, the man's voice echoed through the hall, powered by his magic.

''Now, now, don't go killing each other so quickly.'' Walking closer, Elijah's raised his eyebrow, not expecting the girl to look so young. Cookie looked like an older woman next to Ivy and the new girl, which made the man chuckle a little. ''You were looking for the guild master right.'' His voice was targeted towards the new member, but just to be sure the members wouldn't kill each other, Elijah raised the temperature in the entrance hall up to what it would be like in a desert on a sunny day. This was just to notify them, to not fight, when near the guild master.
    deltra of gangnam style
    Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinikoshi : The Knight Of Death
    Guild : ☬ basilisk fang.
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☣ demonic essence.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 2nd August 2015, 11:18 am

let us plunge into hell, together

@peeps

A sigh traced her lips, emitting a waft of warm, unseeable air; hovering slightly above her pale thin lines of lips as it slowly integrated within the boundless magnitude of impenetrable frigid air present in immeasurable amounts within the austerely simplistic metallic coated room. Blazes glided within a corner; sparks of vivid plethora of cantaloupe flames endeavoring in micro constituents, mixing within the chilly visage of the vicinity; a mere aura of amiable warmness amid the apathetic frost.

‘Click.’ Resonation of a mere sound reverberated from the colliding of two fingers and a forceful slip of said fingers. Instantaneously, the wave of heat dissipated; the click of the pale fingers intimidating the miniature inferno to squander, the very being of it being diminished to nothingness as no indication except the ascending profusion of flaccid tendrils of grey emitting from the singed lump of wood accumulating within the very corner. The room now, returning to the polar numbness it previously retained; not an ounce of incalescence in sight.

A chuckle; light-hearted in nature however, tainted with an enigma of acrimonious vile was all that floated momentarily, within the room; the resonance belched from a lithe frame draped in white, spewed elegantly upon a velvety bed; her locks of dark sepia pooled alongside her frame, mauve hues enlightening, an incandescent spark apparent in them as a fluctuation of voices drifted along the metallic patinas of the ample fortress; each voice distinguishable, the emotions emanated varying; relaying a significant gesture of what was sprouting within the guild hall of Basilisk Fang.

Escalating from within the amenity given formation within the structure of a bed, the female arose; arms outstretched upwards. Twin pools of crimson momentarily, engulfing the previously amethyst orbs; a pernicious aura overcoming the woman. ‘Click, clack.’ Secretion of heels clad upon her finely pale feet, perspiring a sonorousness ring within the guild as the aphotic haired woman ventured to the bottom floor of the guild hall; the vibration of her narrow, tilted heels resounding; hoping to be successful in its wake to attract attention to the woman.

“My, my, what do we have here now?” A fluidly, tranquil echo resonating through Laycie’s pale lips; hinted with an affinity of compliancy. Amethyst orbs now shifting, zeroing from one figure to the other; a red-haired man, one momentarily, arising a conundrum of a mere feeling within the woman; however, suppressed for now as she noticed the calefaction within the vicinity to be the work of the guild master himself. A swing of her eyes yet again, a slight infernal curve teasing her lips as they landed upon one; golden locks paired with orbs of violet; an unfamiliar one to Laycie thus, concluding within her mind for the unknown youngling to be the new recruit. Serpentine aura aroused from the youngling; waves rushing towards the ones present within the guild signifying her malignant power however, a rather curious aspect lay within the youngling; something not yet unraveled by the demonic creature causing a slight crease in her features. Eyes yet again, gliding to the sapphire-haired vivacious female and the fiendish effervescent pink-haired youngling. The actions of the individuals present within the room along with the drift of tones followed before examined precisely concluded the events of what followed previously.

Deviously framing a tilt upon her lips, arms elegantly crossed underneath her chest; mere words pooling out of her lips, occludent within a tint of virulent but a magnitude of scintillating fluctuations of her tone as she spoke, a delicately maniacal voice echoing. “Now, we all belong to the same guild and conflicts within a guild reinforces weakness. Basilisk Fang can’t have that, now can we? Hence, Ivy, a mere suggestion, of course but would you mind lowering the whip blade? The increase in temperature by our lovely guild master was to signify that.” A turn and vibrant steps towards the newly, intriguing member; her voice mirroring the previous tone. “And as for you, welcome to the guild hall. Now, what may your name be, dear?~”

MADE BY ★MEULK

A Little Girl Here? 155ht01

A Little Girl Here? Original

Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Dog Demon
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Mentor : Denis Aminev.
    Experience : 250

Post by Kyrin Aminev 2nd August 2015, 7:41 pm

She looked around at the people near her one had just tried to kill Nera and that was going to cost them as a hand prepped to kill the offender when a man stepped in an absolute aura of heat as if to signify that a fight would be a bad idea. "Tch. . . " It was mad that a kill was not within its grasp but when another woman came down with an aura unlike the other three it smiled, "My name? My name is simply Latice." It did not feel the need to introduce Nera as to it having her known would show weakness and it could not have that. With a glare that could kill it looked over to the now hopefully docile Ivy with a grin, "Try and harm this bod. . . Me again and I will gut you where you stand and make you scream so much from the pain a sadist could peak." It would not have Nera harmed on it's watch either from those that would know of their duality or otherwise and a stern warning was the least it could let someone get away with. "So judging from the massive power you are the guild master I assume then?" It looked over to Elijah a grin on the girls face as it looked, "Then I would simply ask you let me join Basilisk Fang." It had goals that this place would allow it to reach and an ally for a time is better than none at all. "All I ask in return for my help with your goal is that I get a sound proof room. Give me that and I will lend you my power." It was cocky to say the least, "You know they might dislike you for that? You seem kinda mean. . ." she was nervous that Latice would get them killed and she knew that it was dangerous to bring her frail body here.

Magic | Theme
    A Little Girl Here? 0WdTnds

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:33 am