Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon)

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon)

Post by Mark Baxter 21st October 2015, 6:31 pm

Brennan looked around, and soon found a wooden pole, about four feet long. He figured that he should help, and this pole was the best he could do to help, given he had no time to channel his spells. He grabbed the pole, his left hand on top and his right hand on the bottom, and he charged at the male slaver. He wasn't spotted until it was too late, and Brennan slammed the pole into the male slaver, who figured to be the first mate, and he hit him straight in the lower back. Brennan heard a crack and twirled the pole, smashing it into the first mate's ribs. The first mate then proceeded to crumple onto the ground in pain. Brennan raised the pole to finish him off, but refrained himself, he needed this man alive for the reward. Then, the woman turned his way, staring the male mage straight in the face. "A male." She growled, "I won't be able to fetch more for you, now will I." She growled once again, and charged towards Sky. Brennan just barely managed to jump out of the way, and scrambled into a corner, desperately avoiding the shots of the Captain's guns. She shot, and again, and again, until she had used all six of her bullets. While she had her attention focused on reloading her guns, Skyllon, scrambled into a hidden corner, having felt that he had helped enough, for now. Brennan grimaced, the bullet wounds were still causing pain, however, they were much better than they had been 5 minutes ago.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon) - Page 2 1zya1cx
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon)

Post by Mistress Venir 22nd October 2015, 3:33 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

"Skyllon!"

The young mage shouted as her eyes widened in surprise at her injured comrades sudden appearance. Even the Captain and her first mate seemed mildly surprised at his appearance as well. Enough so that Skyllon managed to take the First Mate on armed with a pole. Instinctively, Venir winced at the sound created by the pole and the man's back. That was a terrible sounding crack, and one that Venir could only pray wasn't fatal. She would be sure to lecture he guild mate on the importance of both life and death at a later and less dire time. A time in which Skyllon currently wasn't getting shot at by the rather enraged captain. "Include!" She slipped a card upon her staff, the object glowing in her hands for a moment as it changed its shape. Hardly a moment later a gleaming longsword was held delicately in her palms. The blade itself was almost as large as her body but she lifted it with ease, and it seemed almost natural in her hands.

"Ahhhhh!"

She yelled catching the captain attention. The platinum haired blonde raised the blade high above her head, charging straight towards the captain whom had aimed her only partially reloaded weapon. A shot rang through the air but the Ace of Eclipse Soul was just slightly faster bring her blade out so that the bullet made contact with her weapon, reflecting off and digging itself into the deck of the ship. She turned, putting her shoulder into the woman's abdomen knocking her back with more strength than the captain was clearly expecting her to have. Venir was more powerful than her childish appearance often let on. Still, the young girl was relentless, twirling the blade effortlessly and striking the woman's wrists one shallow cut on either side to make her drop her pistols. She had managed to avoid knicking any vital parts much to the captains dismay.
    Do you feel my heart beating?
    words: 295 - tags: @Skyllon - notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 22nd October 2015, 7:35 pm

The captain seemed to be almost incapacitated, so Skyllon decided to knock her out, he couldn't risk her getting her guns back. 'Well,' He thought to himself, 'I suppose I could just get rid of her guns...' So, that's what he did, he ran out of corner, and put his foot on one of the guns, sliding it off of the boat, he then did the same thing with the other gun, grinning, they had done it. "Hey Venir!" Brennan said, "Should we bind 'em up, just to avoid any risks?" Before Venir even responded, the captain hissed, and said, "I'll kill you!" She then got up slowly, ignoring the shallow cuts on her wrists, and running towards Brennan angrily. Brennan sidestepped the attack and suddenly, a dagger appeared in his hand. "Well, what'dya know..." He said, chuckling, "Looks like I'm in danger." He chuckled, "Sound Burst." The sound waves between the daggers multiplied, and Skyllon swiped the dagger, performing a crescent motion. The sound waves knocked the captain against the wall, knocking her unconscious. Brennan grinned happily, satisfied with himself. But apparently, the captain was not unconscious, and she got up, charging towards Sky again. "Will you ever learn?" He said with a sigh, stabbing the captain in the shoulder, knocking her unconscious. "There we go." He said happily whistling, as he stood against a wall of the ship. "So... can we go now?" Brennan asked, wanting to go home and take a nap, preferably a really, really long nap.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 23rd October 2015, 11:00 am

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

At Brennan's appearance Venir could only curse. He had done his part what was he doing putting himself in more danger for nothing? The Captain apparently saw this as an opportunity of sorts, one that she would attempt and fail to take. Twice, the captain had tried to charge at Skyllon, apparently she had already learned that Venir and her were on two totally different levels. However, the cpatains wounds and lack of weapons made even her a simple target for thr heavily injured but rapidly healing Brennan. His strength wasn't one that Venir should have underestimated but she wasn't smiling in approval. It felt as if Brennan had been mocking the woman while she tried her best to attack him, though perhaps it was not entirely out of anger but instead in an attempt for the captain to die at anothers hands rather than by the noose that was awaiting her when they reached land.

"You're lucky." The young girl muttered, checking upon the captain and first mate for signs of life, both of them still breathing. "If you were slightly off you could have knicked a vital point." She was refferring to the captain and the knife wedged into the junction where neck and shoulder met. Much like Brennan she too wanted to go home, "I'd love to get going but you wouldn't happen to know how to steer a ship?" In the meantime Venir had gotten to tying the two groaning slavers up together, apologizing for causing anymore unnecessary pain. The two of them might have been bad people but they had already received their fair share of pain from the two mages, and Venir was not one to take pleasure in harming others. Besides the two of them had a worse fate waiting for them back at the docks.
    words: 295  - tags: @Skyllon - notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Liberation of Slaves (Venir RuLush, Ziska, Skyllon) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 23rd October 2015, 2:58 pm

Brennan apologized to Venir as she scolded him, he hadn't wanted to severely harm the Captain, he had just wanted to incapacitate her, he needed the reward to buy some things. He sighed as she asked if he could steer a ship. "I am unfortunately unable to steer a ship." He paused for a second, "But I can most certainly try." He slowly walked up to the wheel-like that seemed to command the ship, and rotated it. With that, the ship rotated one hundred and eighty degrees, "Uh... how do I make it go forward?" Brennan sighed, "Yeah, I probably shouldn't pilot the ship..." He sighed, and stepped down from the wheel, rejoining Venir. He stared at the roped up slavers and almost felt pity for them, almost. "You want to go give it a go, Venir?" He leaned against the wall, and stared at the ocean, wondering how they were going to get home, this ship was in the middle of nowhere. He was most definitely not swimming home, his lungs were still recuperating from his last time in the ocean, the time he almost drowned. He could still taste the salt water in his throat, the horrible taste infesting his taste buds. Brennan also wasn't going to fly home, because even if Venir could fly, Brennan was most definitely not able to do this. They had better get this ship working soon, or Brennan would be forced to swim home, no matter how adamantly his brain was against it, no matter how much the salt water burned his lungs.

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 23rd October 2015, 3:29 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

"I suppose I can give it a shot."

The young mage grumbled, not necessarily in annoyance. She was sleepy after such an eventful day. "Be sure to go check on Ziska and the slaves below." With that the young ace dashed towards the wheel of the ship. It took her easily an hour to turn the ship around and head back towards Hargeon Town. The rocking of the boat had almost lulled her to sleep a few times but she managed to just barely stay awake. Docking the ship proved to be a far more difficult task than steering it. "Ooops." The ship shook, and the a terrible scrapping sound echoed through the air as the wood upon both the dock and the ship collided, sending countless boards up splintering them into pieces. A few startled passerby's had narrowly avoided the ship shouting out in dismay at the young captain, "I'm sorry!" She called out, peering over the railing making sure that no one was seriously injured, "Are there any Rune Knights about here?"

~*~

Sometime later the Eclipse Soul Trio was once more on land, the Rune Knights having just finished interrogating them as to what had happened. Despite saving the countless women aboard, and turning the two running the operation in, the mages still received quite a scolding. "I'm sorry." She made sure to bow her head, and both of her companions heads as well, "I swear we will never steal a boat again or destroy the dock again." She crossed her hand over her heart and even offered her pinky to the Rune Knight who looked at the young mage skeptically, still wondering how on earth she of all people had managed to help put an end to a slaving operation. With the Rune Knights gone, and the slaves free at last, every single one of them having thanked the Eclipse Soul mages, Venir finally turned her attention to her guild mates. "I think it's time we go home." She chirped brightly before adding with a rather sly grin, "And I have a rather long lecture for you two on the importance of life while we're walking!" After all, the two of them were far too reckless for their own good!
    words: 295  - tags: @Skyllon - notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

Jobs:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 7:58 pm