Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mice and Mage [Kuro]

Mice and Mage [Kuro] Empty Mice and Mage [Kuro]

Post by Guest 15th July 2015, 11:48 am

Job Description:

look into my eyes
    look into my eyes
    This job. This one. Kuro had a good feeling about this one. There was no way it was going to end as badly as her previous three jobs. The last three she had terrified some kids, kissed countless unsuspecting people, and even physically assaulted a bully. However, this job she had a good feeling about. There were no people to worry about, the couple that had hired her she would not be meeting until she had to collect the reward, and other than that it was just her in an empty house with some mice. Not to mention mice were relatively simple creatures, little things that quite girl was often compared to. Thus, she decided not to kill the simple little misunderstood creatures. They were just tiny little things trying to survive in a big world where most creatures seemed to hate them or want to eat them, a feeling that Kuro could understand.

"Misunderstood like me. I'll just catch them and release them outside of the house. Or maybe I can keep one as a pet!"

where my demons hide
    where my demons hide

made by Wolf of GS

Mice and Mage [Kuro] Empty Re: Mice and Mage [Kuro]

Post by Guest 15th July 2015, 5:02 pm

look into my eyes
    look into my eyes
    Worn out combat boots clicked against the cobblestone walkway, as she entered a neighborhood. A single grey eye glanced about at each house she passed, wondering about who lived in there, what was their lives like, until at long last she reached the designated house. "It looks....." Like the kind of place a newly married couple would move into? Perfect? A great place to start a family? A place that a being like herself had no right being in or ever having? "Nice." She finally settled, pushing any hints of jealousy deep down inside her. She had one too many demons as is, she didn't need to get another jealous demon. Walking across the grass to the family home the girl checked under the welcome mat for the key that she knew to be there. With key in hand Kuro took a deep breath as she placed it inside of the lock,

"Here goes nothing!"

where my demons hide
    where my demons hide

made by Wolf of GS

Post by Guest 15th July 2015, 5:50 pm

look into my eyes
    look into my eyes
    With an audible click Kuro opened the door to the home. Slowly, the wooden door creaked open allowing her to examine the interior. It was just as she expected, a perfect little family home. Well, almost perfect, a furry grey little rodent darted by her feet. It wasn't until the little creature darted by her feet that Kuro realized just why the two voices within her head were so quiet.

"KILL IT. DESTROY IT. BURN IT! CUT IT UP! RIP IT TO SHREDS! DO SOMETHING!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

Shiro a stone cold killer and Kiro an evil succubus, both of them screaming like little girls within Kuro's head at the sight of a little mouse. It almost made Kuro smile if not for the fact that the two's screaming was bringing on a headache. "Shhhh just be quiet. I got this." Kuro muttered as she shut the door behind her, quietly trailing after the fleeing rodent. At least the two within her head fell silent but Kuro could feel anxiety from them. Who knew that her alter persona's would be afraid of such a quiet little thing? Perhaps that meant that they were afraid of her as well?

where my demons hide
    where my demons hide

made by Wolf of GS

Post by Guest 15th July 2015, 5:57 pm

look into my eyes
    look into my eyes
    Kuro followed the little creature quietly until it disappeared into a small hole in the wall, just inside of the pantry. "What a clever entrance. Right by the food. You're a smart little thing aren't you?" Kuro cooed to the mouse. Shifting about until she was on her belly, Kuro peered inside of the hole in an attempt to see the mouse or any of its companions. It was rather dark in there. "Hmmmm I wonder how deep it is?" She reached a delicate hand through the hall much to the dismay of the persona's in her head. However, only a few inches in and something nipped at her finger, "Ow!" She cried out, immediately withdrawing her hand. "If you won't let me do this the easy way...." She huffed as she looked about the pantry, spotting an empty box. "Perfect!" She grinned as she positioned the box near her, and once again lay flat upon her belly. With a little effort, Kuro activated her magic, three red tendrils appearing on the small of her back.

where my demons hide
    where my demons hide

made by Wolf of GS

Post by Guest 15th July 2015, 6:37 pm

look into my eyes
    look into my eyes
    Kuro slid the red tendril slid inside of the mouse hole, feeling its way through, turning around corners until it brushed against some furry. "Gotcha!" She muttered, like a snake the tendril striked at the retreating ball of fur but it caught it by its tail. With one of the mice caught the tendril retracted, pulling out of the hole and depositing the mouse in the box she had previously found. "Let's see how many of you little guys are in there!"

~*~

It took her about an hour or so, she extended her tendrils as far as they could go through the tunnel system that the mice had created. She caught numerous little rodents, none of them able to escape her red snake like tendril. Finally, the tendril pulled out of the hole, unable to secure another mouse as it seemed there wasn't any left, at least in the little mouse hole that is. "Oh my." She whispered as she looked into the box looking at all the mice she had collected. "You guys are kind of cute." She smiled down at the little creatures, they didn't mean any harm. The two persona's inside of her shivered at the sigh of the box of rodents but neither said anything. "Well, I'm not killing you guys." Kuro huffed as she picked up the box of creatures, "I wonder if the guild master will let me keep you guys in my room?" She wondered aloud as she stepped outside of the house, locking the door behind her.

where my demons hide
    where my demons hide

made by Wolf of GS

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 1:47 am