Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Being Alone is For Losers.

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Being Alone is For Losers. Empty Being Alone is For Losers.

Post by Shunsuke 11th July 2015, 6:46 pm

The Devil Slayer had a high time in his sleep last night. First he thought about killing some people, then he thought about killing some people, after that, he thought about killing some people. The best night of sleep a person could ever have, I tell you what!

Anyways, when he got up, Shunsuke did everything that he was "programmed" to do: wake up, brush his teeth, go downstairs, drink some beer. He would be moving out of the guild hall and into an abode of his own in a couple of days.

No, he isn't leaving the damn guild, so cool your jets.

When he got down to the bar, he poured himself a shot of vodka and started drinking it, thinking about things of his life.

"Why do I kill people?" He sometimes wondered. Questions that go unanswered still to that day. Anyways, it wasn't like Shunsuke to be thinking of the past. Or the future for that matter.

He was one of those kinds of guys who always lived in the moment, no matter whatever the hell was going on. But he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, something was empty in his life. It's not like he'd probably ever find it without some help, at least.

Shunsuke walked out of the guild hall, and towards the forest. it was chilly as hell, but Shunsuke learned to get used to the terrifyingly cold climate. Nothing he hadn't learned to brave before. Anyhow, he didn't know what he was gonna do today.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Being Alone is For Losers. Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Being Alone is For Losers. Empty Re: Being Alone is For Losers.

Post by Mr. Anderson 12th July 2015, 9:33 am

It might be hard to believe, but finding people that are good enough it's each time harder...

With a bottle of wine in one hand and an empty glass in the other one. Marik was walked through the forest, remembering old times. Remembering how, he used to be a human being, someone with feelings, someone who liked woman and like to drink, he had someone to protect... How could someone leave all that stuff behind, just to become stronger? Only a monster would be capable of doing such thing, only Marik.

"Oh my! What's this?" the black haired mage said, walking through the forest with red big eyes, Marik had found a wonderful gift. A white haired man appeared, walking in front without noticing the smily Mr.Anderson. "This could be interesting" Marik said, holding the glass of wine and throwing it to the floor. Drinking all the wine left and throwing the bottle next to the broken glass. With a heavy breathing and a basic spell, Marik turned himself invisible.
    "I've seen this man before... In the woods and in the guild. We have something in common already, we are both from Basilisk Fang" a smile full of sharp teeth appeared on Marik's face "Let's see, if this man called Shunsuke, Worths the try"

Marik laughed and kept walking close to the man. With a slow move that transmitted nothing else than the soft sound of a piece of steel crashing with the air, he took out one of his small knifes, and with it, his red umbrella. Marik threw the umbrella to the air, his eye became visible and then part of his face too, his full body became visible one more time. "Hey there" he said with a knife in his right hand and a bloody smile that went from one ear to another.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Being Alone is For Losers. Team210

Being Alone is For Losers. Signat11

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 13th July 2015, 1:05 pm

The Devil Slayer continued walking to whatever the hell his intended destination was before he was stopped. Or rather he stopped.

It looked like an umbrella, that flew up into the air.

Shunsuke, as you would think was wondering what the fuck was going on.

Then something weird and cool at the same time seemed to happen. An eye became visible, then a part of a face, then a full body. Either the man who made the current figure was translucent for a while, teleported, or did some weird shit.

Then Shunsuke recognized him as a member of Basilisk Fang, just like he is.

I think I remember seeing him with a dead body in the guild hall, The Devil Slayer thought. Just thinking about it made him cringe a little bit. But it wasn't like Shunsuke had never done that sort of thing before.

The man, I think Anderson was his name, had a devilish smile that extended all the way to his ears.

Immediately Shunsuke felt his conscience, however evil it was, saying to attack and kill him. The reason being because he just felt like doing it.

Yeah, Shunsuke kills people because he feels like it. It makes sense, being the person that he is.

The Devil Slayer thought to himself for a second, about how killing one of his guildmates would make him look. It'd probably make him look good, but then again, he'd probably get kicked out of the guild or something.

Shunsuke, restraining himself asked, "What the hell are you doing here?"

OSTs:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 13th July 2015, 1:26 pm

Kaito was wandering around the guild when two people he was fond of were having a conversation. Marik and Shunsuke seemed to be having it out."boys, boys relax, we would not want Elijah finding out about this small incident would we"Kaito said. Kaito walked over to Marik and sat next to him."how is it going Marik you killing some fun peeps, bribing shun or having a nice conversation"Kaito shot a glare at Shunsuke. Kaito thought to himself "I leave for a bit and they start having fun without me such good friends I have" kait thought to himself. Kaito looked over at Marik giving him a glare "if either of you have a fight I will not live for it so why don't we kill another" Kaito might be able to distract them from completely mad for at least a small bit. He should at least give it a try. kaito thought about it for a small bit and devised a plan."Shun I am going to kill you if you make a move on Marik. The plan was underway

Being Alone is For Losers. Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 14th July 2015, 1:58 pm

Marik's smile was big, just as his desire for blood. But he was being misunderstood.
    When Shunsuke noticed Marik's presence, he immediately changed his expression. Shunsuku wasn't that kind of person that feared a human being, but it seemed that Anderson was enough to make that guy nervous.
    "What the hell" he said? hell wasn't a word that Marik liked to use as an expression. "Please be carefull with those words Shun, I'm here to say hi" The dark mage gave a step next closer and placed the knife back on his pocket "I was walking through the woods, and then found you, it was nothing else than coincidence"
    The black-haired man gave another step, he walked stragith until he finally reached Shunsuke, whispering at his ear "But I am more like a person that believes in fate"
    Those cold words seemed to summon someone, one of Marik's "friends". Kitteh.

Another black-haired man with a mask walked close to both mages, he seemed to be confused. Kitteh thought that Marik was there to fight, but he was wrong, he was there to say hi.
    "Incident? What would Elijahr do if someone told him that we were talking at the middle of the forest?" Marik said as his smile became smaller. He kept walking straight and then pronounced a couple of words with a cold and mad voice "We don't kill for fun, Kitteh, if someone dies, it's because he was ment to" the man stopped walking as the silence surrounded the place "Haven't you thought. Why would the universe put the three of us together like this?".
    With both hands holding each other behind Marik's back, the dark mage's smile grew one more time, from one ear to another.

Being Alone is For Losers. Team210

Being Alone is For Losers. Signat11

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 15th July 2015, 3:22 pm

The Devil Slayer took off his jacket and rested it over his shoulder. Considering how damned cold it was around the guildhall, it wasn't too much of a smart move on Shunsuke's part. But it was like he couldn't feel the cold; as if his body went numb or something.

"I don't see why the Universe would put us together like this, I've been alone most of my life, however long that is. It probably was some random shit or something like that. What I do find interesting is how painstakingly random this damn karma-like thing can be."

Shunsuke took a timepiece from his pant pocket, it was gold with silver needles.

"This timepiece, I've had it for three hundred years."

Now let me tell you a story about where and how Shunsuke got the timepiece.

It was when he was training with the Venom Devil. Three hundred years ago. Way back when. So Vipereel was like, "Oh, your mom wanted you to have this" and Shunsuke was like "What the fuck do I need with this" at first, but realizing that his mother was dead, it was quite literally the only thing he had to remember her by, besides the memories he himself had. So he kept the piece of crap that worked surprisingly well for the past three hundred years. Nothing like an old-ass, three hundred year old timepiece to rekindle the memories, I guess.

It was really the first time Shunsuke had shown the artifact to anybody.

OSTs:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 15th July 2015, 5:37 pm

Kaito listened to shun, though serious talking was not something he would understand. Kaito went into fighting position."I cannot kill you with another Marik, there would be no pride, so instead it is your time to die shun".Kaito attempted to jump slash shun with a knife, then he would slash again with kaito's blade of feathers as some had called it. Kaito did not care what its name was he used it and that was all. While he was doing those attacks he slung his mask on. He now with his mask was at 10 meters per second. His attacks were now rapid fire left and right. Kaito almost forgot Marik was there. Kaito figured he might be able to block so for the last attack he uses cast upon darkness and jumps back."pieces of crap like you are better left sitting in a dump made of...". Kaito ran in with another set of stabs "Death" as Kaito ran the blade into his opponent with giant force.

Being Alone is For Losers. Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 1:22 am